All Comments on 'The Robot Game'

by QSQuinn

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I liked this story. I liked the characters and the pace of the story. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
++++ Like!

Lovely story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOT!!!

damn good read! enjoyed this very much! keep up the good work!

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

Yes, very well written and so damn arousing as the story continued ! Some added details would be fine and hopefully, his sister will meet up with him and they will this time fuck each other hard and long. Hopefully, they will eventually move in together and let that drama unfold. Mimi needs to slowly show him her whole body again and let him examine all and then he lets her do the same. They can then make love gently and in the next step just plain fuck each other long and hard too. A beautiful couple hot in love. Cannot wait for the next chapter, thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
9,999 words too many

Beep

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 4 years ago

Excellent.

I loved the game as a setup - excellent.

Pesario816Pesario816over 4 years ago

So Good!

Sofa king good.

jtw0978jtw0978over 4 years ago

Is there more to this

VictorN55VictorN55over 4 years ago

Nice, loved it. Well crafted, keep the their story going. 5*

Robinius1Robinius1over 4 years ago
Wow!

Wow isn't good enough - what a wonderful story. I don't often give five stars but this one deserved that and more!

Not to detract from what I just said, but could I give a bit of advice? If you reread this and leave out 90% of the occurrences of the word 'had' the story would be much improved. If leaving a word out doesn't change the meaning it just isn't needed. This is one of my bug-a-boos, you can probably tell.

Thank you so much for 'The Robot Game'. It made my day. I'm looking forward to your next offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beep

I loved this story! An actual romantic story between siblings that was fun to read and had a good ending with lots of promise. Please let this story end here on a high note and not diminish its ending as many have done in other stories by adding tensions and tribulations or adding other people to this relationship.

Let each reader imagine their own ending to their own satisfaction.

Some would have you adding babies, or other family members, or other lovers. I ask for a simple happy ending in this romantic love discovered between brother and sister.

An ending that I am sure a lot of us reading this genre of literature wish that we had found in our lives with a sibling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

That single word pretty well covers it...I think most of us would welcome The Robot Game II...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very nice 5 stars

I did hate the shaved pussy. Why would a grown want to look like a child? BUT the wimp men of today like women who look like little kids...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars Is Just Not Enough

Such a great story that I just didn't want it to end. The "love" aspect is what makes the story so special. Thank you for making my night!

10towers10towersover 4 years ago
Six stars if I could; maybe ten.

My goodness this is a tremendous story of arousal, sex and love. The pacing is superb, and begs for another chapter. I am so pleased she came to his door to assure him their coupling was cherished by her as much as he reveled in it.

shybutcurious74shybutcurious74over 4 years ago
Beautiful!

Thank you so much for a wonderful piece of work.

I wish I could give you 10 stars!

AverageBearAverageBearover 4 years ago
Excellent story!

Thanks for sharing this little bit of magic. I'm usually a bit "retentive" about editing before submitting a story, and yours could have used a final edit to eliminate distractions, but the content was so compelling that I was able to get past it and truly enjoy. I don't agree at all with the anonymous commenter who said it was 9,999 words too many. Perfect pacing, wonderful character development for "Meems" (I feel like I know her, and she is hot!), great use of humour. A tender love story - 5 stars easily!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

This is why I read this stuff. The is that rare story that is fun, arousing, and relatable.

Good work. (Now to read your other submissions.)

wildeyedsthrnboywildeyedsthrnboyover 4 years ago
Very fun.

Not trying to be negative but, a little more proof reading would have really help the flow and some minor errors.

I give it 5 stars because I really enjoyed the story. The description of their feelings and emotions is excellent.

Look forward to seeing more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh my God

Wow, that was hot. I loved every bit of it. Off to check if you've written anything else now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful story

This is how brother-sister love should feel, free of any of the taboos that used to exist. hail incestuous love, hooray!

More please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent work

I liked it. It was a very sweet, romantic little tale. Just one thing: cum, as in spunk, is cum, not come. Great work, otherwise, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great job!

You wrote a beautiful story in just 3pages, nothing seemed rushed. Just a story about two people discovering something beautiful. Looking forward to a lot more from you thankyou for posting this story here.

HardBenHardBenover 4 years ago
Absolutely brilliant

Great development - very sensual and erotic yet sensitive as well.

Absolutely loved it.

Well done

XXX

tkarddetkarddeover 4 years ago

I loved this story! The title made me go hmm but was enough to make me save it and after a few days I finally began reading and was hooked. You made me love your characters and the way they ventured down the path of discovery. Very well written and you are now my new favorite author! I look forward to more from you.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago

Really lovely story. Sibling love grown out of true friendship. Very well written and the story was paced just right allowing Trevor and Mimi to develop their romantic relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolute perfection

Really great story so 5🌟

shollingshollingalmost 4 years ago

You are one hell of a writer! I personally like respectful, caring, brother/sister relationships the best. Please write more stories like this one, I promise I'll read them.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

See! THIS....THIS is what should be held up as a prime example of what sib incest/romance writing is supposed to be! Not fucking every damn family member in existence; no gratuitous, disgusting, pornograhic, self indulgent, sib humiliation or domination...just two sibs, realizing they actually LOVE each other! Fuck! Thank you! Finally a story that is sexy as hell, tittilating, and pulls the heartstrings! No death, abuse, life-long self-flagulation...just straight up reminiscing, a bit of beer, and ta-da! No slutty sister shaming, no self deprecated brother...

Thank you so damn much! Fucking finally!

Fan for life, or as long as you choose to write stories like this.

5 stars

JacktacularJacktacularabout 3 years ago

Lol what Jacey said +1 lol

Jennifer112787Jennifer112787about 3 years ago

Nice story I just wanted more. I like incest stories with love

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, what Jacey said! A very fitting comment, nothing substantial to add. A credible description of lovemaking is a rare find, sadly.

paulyepspaulyepsover 2 years ago

What a great story .. I could feel the love these 2 had for each other !! I wish there was more .. thanks for this beautiful story .. this is my ideal story of sibling love..

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
An interesting tale.

Good story. A little slow, but a good finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredibly well-written!!!

Tiku21Tiku21about 2 years ago

This goes to my favourite awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, perfect?

Raw emotion, intimacy, and sex, excellent build-up of all of the above, and a lovely denouement

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

Excelente story. I really enjoyed reading it. The characters and plot made this a fun story to read. Thanks. ;-p

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He was right. His whole childhood had been a lie. And if he was strong enough he should have told her to hit the bricks. And told her he wanted to but not after what she did. That he needed time to think about it. About how much she hurt him. But no. He let his dick think for him. That was her brother she hurt. Not some nobody.

live4thebjlive4thebj5 months ago

That was amazing. Five stars. Oh hell 10 stars!!!

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

This was great. Thanks for writing it.

Maximiliano123Maximiliano12317 days ago

A Very good storie.The BEST of the best.Congratulations

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQSQuinn@QSQuinn
Hi all, Many people have asked when I will get back to writing, the truth is I am not sure right now. I have some other projects on the go that are consuming all my time and this area is suffering as a result. I hope to be back and doing some more writing soon, but I can't ma...