The Robot Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First to go was the tank top and sports bra. I felt my mouth run dry at the sight of her breasts again. With the top completely gone she looked even more nude, more vulnerable. My cock twitched.

Then she began wriggling her hips and shoving down her tights and panties.

I lost my voice completely, seemed unable to breathe as she shimmied her slim little hips out of the clinging fabric and then, after she had slipped them over her feet, lay back completely naked on the lounger beside me.

The look she gave me through hooded eyelids was disdainful, as if she thought I was pathetic for even considering she would not be up to such a meager challenge.

My hands suddenly burned to cup her smooth curves. I could not help running my eyes over her form. I followed the line if her figure past her proud breasts, over her flat belly and down to where she had her thighs pressed together. I could see only her smoothly shaved mound and nothing else, but it was enough to make my already hard cock stretch itself up towards the sky.

When I looked up I saw Mimi watching my face intently. I blushed again.

"You should really take care of that," she pointed shyly at my raging hard-on.

"Huh?"

"Seriously, I'm worried. Its turning purple. Go and... you know," she whistled and made a jerking off motion with her hand.

I took a moment to reply, my gaze captured by the slight jiggle of her tits as she made the gesture. Finally, I croaked out, "Jeez, Mimi. I can't do that."

"Please, don't pretend you don't do it all the time. You forget, we shared a bedroom here when we were teenagers. You didn't really think I couldn't hear you attacking that poor thing every night."

"You knew?"

"Duh. It was like sharing a room with a paint shaker. No judgment here, it wasn't like I did not play with myself too. Girls are just more subtle about it that boys."

"Holy crap!" I wondered, "Had she ever done it at the same time as me?" I felt my blush return but Mimi waved it away.

"Don't be shy. Just go sort it out and you'll be more comfortable."

I hesitated again. It felt like it should be a trap, my own sister telling me to go and jerk off while she lay outside naked.

I opened my mouth, then closed it and shook my head. I was about to tell her I couldn't when the beep came again.

"Beep!" Mimi shouted again.

"Shit," I knew that this was not going to end well.

She had curled herself up on her lounger in such a way that she was mostly covered up. I could just see one perfect little nipple poking out from the crook over her elbow. With a mischievous grin, she spoke in a conspiratorial voice, "I order you to sort out your hard-on, perv. It's making me uncomfortable just looking at it."

I wondered in what way it was making her uncomfortable. Could it possibly be the same way her body was making me uncomfortable?

I looked around the balcony, as if someone might have suddenly appeared to witness this. Then, somehow feeling the flimsy excuse of the Robot Game was enough permission, I nodded. My cock was throbbing painfully for attention. Perhaps Mimi was right, if I got rid of the swelling the strange atmosphere that had encroached on our evening would dissipate.

I made to get up but Mimi stopped me.

"What?" I gave her a quizzical look.

"Oh no," she shook her head sadly, "you missed your opportunity for privacy. You know the rules of the Robot Game, I have to witness the challenge, or else it doesn't count."

"That's not one of the rules," I protested

She shrugged, "It is now."

"I..." I stammered and looked down my body at my huge erection. Could I really do it? I had never knowingly jerked off in front of anyone, not even a girlfriend. They had always been involved in some way. But then, if Mimi was telling the truth I had, apparently been doing in unknowingly for years.

My heart was thrumming in my chest and the inside of my mouth felt sticky. I looked back to Mimi and saw her eyes were focused intently on my shaft.

Intrigued, I watched her face as I slowly reached down and placed a hand on my cock. Mimi blinked rapidly and her reaction encouraged me. I wrapped my fingers around my thickness and gave it a squeeze. A little bead of clear liquid immediately appeared at the tip. It felt so good I had to fight back the urge to moan.

The pink tip of Mimi's tongue darted out and wet her bottom lip.

I gave my length a long, slow stroke. Mimi watched with rapt attention.

I knew it had to be the combination of alcohol and nostalgia, but none of this performance felt uncomfortable. The very thought of it on any other evening would have made me cringe. But somehow, tonight it felt highly charged.

I opened my legs up slightly and rested my thumb on my glans. I rolled the ball of it around on the highly sensitive, puffed up skin, while I used the crook of my bent fingers to rub at its underside.

I kept my eyes down at first but, when I realized that Mimi was watching my hand with fixed attention, I let my eyes drift upwards.

A low moan escaped my lips as my eyes rested on Mimi's tits while, at the same time, my hand rubbed at my inflammation. Her nipples looked different. They had contracted slightly, hardening into erect, mouth-watering projections.

I felt the buzzing desire vibrating up my shaft increase as I let my eyes slide down. That smooth little curve just above where her thighs came together was both highly erotic and maddeningly tantalizing.

I gasped as Mimi's hips shifted slightly. Her legs parted briefly and I got just the barest glimpse of where her cleft began. As I had already surmised, she was shaved smooth.

My hand slipped off the end of my dick as my body gave an involuntary jerk.

I felt my face heat up when I looked up and saw the knowing smile on Mimi's face. It could hardly be a secret what I was thinking about now as I pleasured myself.

To my surprise, she looked pleased with the effect she was having on me. I saw her body writhe and glanced down to see that she had parted her thighs again. This time, however, they remained that way.

I had an unobscured view down to my sister's bare sex. Precome dribbled out of the tip of my dick.

I was just starting to get up a rhythm when the beep sounded again. I glanced up into the glazed eyes of my sister. Distracted as I was I had expected her to leap on the command, but she remained silent.

When our eyes met she began to gnaw on her bottom lip. Her expression was almost pleading as she glanced down. I followed her gaze back down to her sex and only noticed then the wet sheen that had developed on her thighs.

I tried to open my mouth to say something, but the excitement in my throat choked me. All I could manage was a confirming nod when Mimi cocked a questioning eyebrow at me. In our silent language, I knew she was granting me full command and, at the same time, she was asking if I wanted her to join me. I wanted nothing more at that moment.

I watched, feeling emotion rise within me as she placed one hand over her uppermost breast and began to roll one of her fat nipples between her fingers.

I watched her stretch and play with the nub of dark pink flesh while I crushed my iron like erection in my palm. Mimi seemed to relish the attention. Her hand moved faster, tugging at her flesh more roughly ad massaging deeper into the flesh around her nipples.

Still saying nothing I looked up at her until she sensed my gaze and met it. I used my eyes to give her my next command, directing my gaze downwards at her now clearly seeping sex.

She looked away for a moment and then let her hand slide down her belly. As the hand slithered over her smooth skin her eyes came up to meet mine again.

We shared a moment then, my hand around my cock and hers dipping into the slippery cleft between her thighs, our eyes locked together.

We continued that way for what felt like a solid minute until we let our gazes roam over each other again. I was more aroused than I had ever felt and already close to my peak.

Mimi started off slow. She let her fingers dip into her folds, prying them open and coating her entire pussy with her own juices until it glistened sweetly and it allowed her fingers to move almost frictionlessly over the supple skin.

When she had lubricated her bald little pussy she began to seek out the secret little tender spots only she knew best. Circling and rubbing each with care until she found the tight knot at her core.

I, meanwhile, was choking down painfully on my dick. With her hand cupping her sex I could not see the detail I longed to. But I could hear the sloppy sounds of her fingers sloshing around inside her. I could also smell her arousal now. Its maddening musk was like an injection of adrenaline straight into my arousal centers.

My eyes were now focused on her tits. One arm was tucked under her body with the hand on the end of it pawing at her breast and tweaking her engorged nipple. Her other breast bounced up and down with the transferred motion from the hand that was circling her clit with insistent fingers again and again.

It was all too much for me. Watching my beautiful sister pleasure herself an arm's length away, smelling and hearing her arousal all at once was like water pouring into a dam from multiple rivers all at once. As the pressure built the dam wall began to creak and grind with the strain.

As I stared, Mimi shifted her position again so that she could sink her hand in deeper. She cooed softly as she forced two fingers into her dripping entrance.

The sight of it was my undoing. I gave a cry of something approaching pain and jerked over onto my back.

As I spasmed I arched up off the lounger.

Mimi watched, her fingers burrowing into her pussy as I suffered through my orgasm.

I was on my back so as a fountain of come launched from my tip it arced up and came back down to splash onto my T-shirt.

I made involuntary cries with each wracking expulsion, until I flopped back, drenched with my own seed and panting for breath.

Suddenly aware of what I had done, I turned to look at Mimi. Terrified I would see disgust register in her face at the sight of her brother lying coated in his own come, having just brought himself to climax while watching his own sister.

But all I saw was hunger. She had her knees up almost to her chest and her thighs together. Her hand was buried between them and it pumped fingers in and out of her rapidly.

Teeth bared she growled something at me. At first, I didn't hear, so she repeated herself, a little louder this time: "Beep!"

"The fuck?" I thought.

"You missed it," she gasped, her breasts jiggling in a most pleasing way as she plunged fingers in and out of herself.

"There was no..." I started but stopped when I saw the pleading in her eyes. Had there been a beep and I had missed it while I was coming? There could have been an earthquake and I wouldn't have noticed. Looking at the expression on Mimi's face I found myself hoping there really had been a beep.

Uncertain I cautiously asked, "What is your command?"

"Help," she squeaked. I stupidly looked around, wondering for a moment if she gotten trapped in the chair or something. Then I finally caught her meaning.

"Meems?"

"I'm so close," she moaned, "I just need a little more... it would just feel so good."

Hesitant, I stood up on rubbery legs and leaned forward so that I was hovering over her. I swallowed hard as I watched her face grimace with the intensity of her feelings and timidly held out my left hand, not sure of how to proceed. Or, even, if I really should proceed.

Mimi had drunk five beers and was all mixed up with memories from the past, as was I. Was it right to let this proceed any further now that I had regained some semblance of self-control again?

Mimi ended my moment of doubt, however, by snatching my hand in hers and dragging it down to cover her right breast. She let out a sigh as she forced my hand to squeeze tight around the plump mound. Her nipple forced its way between my fingers and I crushed it as I brought them together.

Mimi gave a small jolt and pulled her legs up even higher so that her fingers could find a better angle into her wet little pussy. Her body rocked from side to side. She looked so sweet in that moment I wanted to lean down and kiss her temple.

When she let go of my hand and I freely groped her breast, teasing her nipple. It was so hard yet rubbery, I toggled it mercilessly, marveling at how Mimi responded to my touch. The feeling of her body and the vision of her writhing beneath me was taking its toll. My only just deflated member began to perk up again. As I fondled her I felt it thicken and lengthen, letting out a moan at the knowledge that this was all starting again so soon and I had not even begun to recover.

I felt so tender towards Mimi in that moment, I wanted nothing more than to caress her all over. I let my right hand rest on her hip. Her skin was so warm, so smooth to my touch, I could not help but stroke up and down her hip.

"Yeah, more!" She hissed between her teeth.

I kept up the massage, but clearly, I had misunderstood her meaning because Mimi, pulling her hand from her pussy and took my hand off her hip. I expected her to shove it aside, as if I had taken things a step too far but, instead, she began to drag it inwards, over her toned thigh.

I was suddenly very conscious of the copious amount of pussy juice she was smearing all over my hand as she moved it. My mouth watered with the prospect of tasting it.

My hand buried was then forcefully buried in the heat of her loins. I finally felt her silky mound then grunted in frustration as my fingers stopped against her closed thighs.

Mimi mewled pathetically before lifting her top leg upwards. I growled softly as my fingers found her crevice and slipped down into it.

Her clit was already so swollen it felt like a flesh-covered peanut. It was so slippery with her own lubrication that it was impossible to do anything other than rub my fingers over it in uncertain, jerky circles. I wanted to apologize for my clumsiness. I was usually more sure than this, but this was my sister after all. My little sister who had, until very recently, been more like my best bro than anything I might confuse for something feminine.

But her bow-taught body under my hands was definitely feminine, she was more woman than I had ever experienced and she was starting to ride my hand to her own climax.

Feeling the awkwardness of the angle we conspired wordlessly together to roll her gently onto her back. I swore softly as her legs fell wide open and her hands dropped away. I now had an unrestricted hand on Mimi's tight cunt. With determination, I began to circle her ripe little bud with slick fingers.

It was difficult to massage her breast at the same time, and I could see how sensitive her nipples were to my touch. Desperate to see her come now, I shifted my near naked body over her. My fingers slid up and down her slot as I used my right hand to hold up my weight against the lounger. Then, without asking permission, I lowered my head and opened my mouth.

Mimi arched her back and gave a small cry as I took one of her nipples into my mouth and sucked hard. My hard cock drew a wet line of pre-come up her side as I kneeled beside her and fingered her clit.

I felt fingers dig into my hair and clutch my head close to her breast while, at the same time, her hips bucked against my hand.

"I'm, I'm, I'm," She repeated over and over now as I flicked my tongue over her nipple like it was a speedball. I squashed her clit flat with my fingers and mashed it artlessly, but it did not seem to matter.

I felt Mimi convulse and then her breathing out ceased. She breathed in again and again in small draws, her lungs inflating, her chest pushing out further and further until, with one huge spasm, she hugged my face so hard to her breast that I could not breathe. Then all her breath rushed out of her at once and she began the shake and squirm against my hand.

Her orgasm went on and on and I felt myself running low on air, even as I kept tonguing her nipple.

At last, she released me and we both sucked desperately at the air, trying to refill our starved lungs.

I stared at her heaving chest a long while, partially enjoying the view, but also growing increasingly worried as to what the repercussions of what had happened might be. I wondered if Mimi might suddenly realize the magnitude of the line we had crossed and freak out.

When I finally gathered up the courage to meet her eye I was surprised my the wicked grin she wore.

"Wow!" Was all she said.

"Wow?"

"Yeah, I mean, God damn, that was incredible."

"Aren't you worried we went a little too far?"

She slapped my shoulder with the back of her hand and said in a mocking tone, "Don't go back to being a pussy now, just when I finally thought you were manning up."

"Mimi," Started but, as usual, she took this as her cue to interrupt me.

"Holy shit! He's awake again? Are you taking pills or something?" She was looking down at my resurgent cock with incredulity.

"It's not normally like this. It's, uh, it's you, Mimi."

"Aww, that's sweet, but I think you're just some kind of incest perv. Shit, it hasn't even been five minutes."

I opened my mouth to defend myself but Mimi just laughed, "Oh, relax. I was every bit as much a part of that as you were. In fact," She eyed my cock again, "You're starting to give me some ideas."

"I really think we should go to bed, Meems. We've both had a lot to drink and..."

"Come on," She ordered, taking my hand and standing up. I watched her perfect, narrow backside sway seductively as she crossed the balcony and stepped naked into the house. Her flawless body was bathed in the warm light from the lamps and I wanted nothing more than to draw her back into me again so I could feel her warmth.

What I did do in that moment where she faced away form me was quickly suck her juices off my fingers. I was worried she would think I was a total freak for doing it, but I just had to taste her. It was pungent and tangy and soaked my tongue with her flavor. I sighed afterwards and looked down to my cock. I was unsure it would ever go down after that.

Catching up to her I enquired "What are you doing?" Just as she stopped in front of one of the alarm system control boxes. There were two, one by the front door and this one one, in the upstairs lounge. My dad had supposedly disconnected them and they sat, blank-faced, on the wall. He never went to the trouble of removing them completely because of the hassle of having to repaint the walls afterward.

"Watch," Mimi said as she stuck her finger onto one of the control buttons and pushed it down. She held it there for at least a count of ten and then let go.

Nothing happened.

"Seriously," I started but, again, she shushed me. She held up a finger, a grin growing wider on her face as mine looked increasingly confused.

Finally, after about half a minute a loud "Beep" sounded from close by.

"Beep!" She shouted and then laughed like she was a girl again. I would have said something, but I was enjoying watching the bounce and shake of her tits too much to think of a reply.

"Your face!" She giggled.

"What the fuck?"

"You seriously didn't know?"

"Know what?"

Calming down again, she explained, "You didn't know you could make it beep using the old glitchy control pad? Shit, I figured it out when I was eight. I thought you had to have figured it out by the time we became teenagers."

"Wait, so the whole time, you have made the beeps? That's not possible."

"No, no. The random beeps are just that. But I figured out pretty early on how to make extra beeps. How do you think I won nearly every single contest? Most of the time I was the one making the beeps."