The Robot Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But not tonight?"

"No, I had forgotten about it until I heard the first one."

"So when you made me take a baseball bat to that hornet's nest when I was ten?"

"Yup."

"And when I was twelve and you made me use dad's ladder to climb the church roof, only to have you run away with it and leave me stranded up there until the caretaker came two hours later to rescue me?"

"That was a good one." Her laughter returned.

"Bitch."

"Oh, calm down, cupcake. You had fun, didn't you?"

"Yeah, but that's not the point. My whole childhood is a lie."

"I'm sorry," as she spoke she took a step forward so that we were standing just inches apart, "Let me make it up to you by making some new, even better memories."

"This is too weird."

"Ssh," She placed her hand over my mouth and looked deep into my eyes, "I haven't given you my command yet."

Before I could reply, she continued, "And I know what you're going to say, and I'm telling you it's not cheating. There never was a rule that said you couldn't make the beeps yourself, and anyway it's your fault for not being smart enough to figure it out for yourself. Now, are you ready to obey?"

She cocked her head to one side and I swallowed down on the dryness in my throat. My cock tip brushed the smooth skin of her thigh and it sent an electric jolt through me. As I stared into her eyes I already knew I had lost, as I had most times when we were kids. Meekly I gave a nod.

"Good," She smirked, "Now, lose the shirt. It's gross. Then kiss me."

With her help the shirt became a crumpled up ball on the floor a moment later and she was reaching up to me, standing up on tiptoe. The gallant part of me knew I should keep protesting. I should have pushed her away and told her to go to bed and we would forget about the whole thing in the morning. Or, at the very least, never speak of it again. But she was right, the rules were the rules and I had to obey.

When she paused a hair's breadth from my lips, it was I who lowered my lips the last fraction of an inch until both sets met. Her lips had the softness of petals and they parted as mine met hers. That cheeky pink tongue I had seen earlier darted out and tasted my lips. Then, without my knowledge, or me telling it to do so, my tongue joined hers and together they began a slow sensual dance in and out of mouths. They slid over and around each other, trying to wrap around the other one. All the while, our bodies leaned closer together and until her entire naked body was pressed up against mine and my cock was encapsulated in our combined heat.

When the kiss broke it happened slowly, both of us drawing back, mouths still open as if we were blowing out smoke. Our eyes stayed locked onto each other.

Then I heard another beep. I looked over to the control board and saw Mimi had, without looking, placed her finger on the appropriate button again and had obviously triggered the manual beep function, or whatever it was.

She gave me a challenging smile, but remained silent.

When I said nothing she asked, "Well?"

"Beep?"

Her eyelids drooped again in satisfaction and she placed her hands on my upper arms. "What is my command, oh master?"

A thousand possibilities sprang to mind, but all of them were too fucked up to mention. I mean, everything that had happened before aside, this was my sister after all. If I said even the tamest of the things that were charging through my mind right then she would surely slap me and, possibly, call the police.

"That's okay," She purred, stroking down my arms with her fingertips, "I'm an advanced model, I can read your thoughts."

I gave a hoarse cry as I felt a warm hand, which was definitely not my own, wrap around my shaft. Her bottom lip was caught in her teeth and her smile had spread to her eyes as she began to sink lower and lower.

My mouth flapped open but, once again, words failed me, as my sister sank to her knees in front of me. She gave me one last look before she turned her attention to the thick rod she held in one hand.

Then she parted those same soft lips that had been on mine just moments ago, and guided the head of my cock in between them.

Liquid heat surrounded my tip as Mimi closed her mouth around me and sucked hard. I had it in mind to stop her but when I put my hand on top of her head, it just sank into her soft dark hair and held her head in place so that I could gently push my cock into her with a thrust of my pelvis.

Mimi worked methodically, not rushing in the least. She seemed to be enjoying it as much as me, if not more so because of the torture she was inflicting. It felt so good to feel her tongue probing around my glans, licking under the hood and into the split running up to my urethra. She sucked up the precome as it oozed out while, with one of her hands, she cupped and massage my balls.

I wanted nothing more than to dig both my hands into her short hair and fuck her beautiful face until I filled her throat with my come. But instead, I let her keep me in this cruel state of limbo.

How long it might have gone on for I do not know. Maybe she would have kept working me until I was finally able to pour my seed into her thirsty mouth. Who knows how things would have gone from there? But, as before, that sneaky alarm system had more yet to say.

When it beeped I snapped my eyes, which had up until this point been watching intently as my shaft disappeared into my sister's open mouth, up to the control panel. I am not sure if I was expecting to see Mimi's hand on the button again, but it was a reflex. Of course it was impossible for her to reach the panel from where she knelt, but I somehow felt she had to be responsible.

She knew it too, because when I looked down at her she let my cock slide free of her mouth and gave me a smile and a shrug. Her hand continued to stroke my cock, now slippery with her saliva.

"Come," she said, holding my shaft as she stood and walked back toward the door that led to the balcony. I did not even ask whose turn it was or why neither of us had bothered to try and assume command. I think we both knew the way this game was going by then, and nothing could have stopped us from seeing it through to its conclusion.

When she reached the lounger she had been lying on earlier she turned and sat. Then she looked up at me I was surprised, after all the joking and forwardness she had displayed earlier, to see genuine bashfulness in her expression.

This was why I loved my sister, why I was in love with her, apparently. She was complex on so many levels. A jock and a laugh riot on one hand, and a tender, loving sweet girl on the other. She was smart and funny and incredibly beautiful. I hadn't considered it before but she had every quality I could have ever hoped to find in a woman. I was beginning to realize, in that moment, why all of the girls from my previous relationships had always seemed to lack that something special to make me commit. In my heart, I now knew, I had always been comparing them to Mimi.

That same heart now felt overfilled with warmth, and I could only express it by bending down and kissing Mimi on the lips. She gratefully met my kiss and allowed me to guide her back down until she lay on the lounger. She let her legs open to give me space to kneel between them and continue bearing down on her as our kiss deepened and grew more insistent.

I felt her fingernails scrape lightly over my muscles as she traced patterns up my abdomen. It created flurries of butterflies everywhere she touched. While I put one arm on the up tilted part of the lounger, I let the other slide up her belly and then cup her breast.

I went searching for, and quickly found, her bulging nipple, and I began to pinch and knead the flesh around it. Mimi groaned into my mouth and I felt a thickening of my girth, like a barrel straining against its hoops.

I was on all fours, between her legs. My aching cock dripped a mixture of pre-come and her own saliva onto her mound.

I felt her hand on me again and was so revved up I thought I might explode right then and there. But I knew I had to go further. There was a scratching need in both of us now, and it would not go away until it was satisfied.

"I want you inside me," She said through our kiss, our teeth clicking together because neither of us was willing to completely break it.

"I don't have protection," I warned, surprised by my own self-control. It's not the sort of thing you would normally think to take on a secluded night away with your sister.

"You don't need it," Was all she said, as she guided me down.

It was my turn to hiss, as I felt the heat and wetness of her on the tip of my dick. Mimi took the side of my face in her hand and we finally broke the kiss. Then, with our faces so close together our noses rubbed, we stared into each other's eyes as she slowly guided me inside her.

I felt a lump well up in my throat as I saw the changing expressions on her face as I gradually filled her. When her hand released me and we both realized I was fully inside her we shared a smile.

"You okay?" I whispered.

"Uh-huh," she nodded.

I saw tears had sprung to her eyes and I started to back out in a sudden panic, but she grabbed at me with her hands.

"No, don't," She begged, "Please?"

I paused and she laughed, sniffed and laughed again. She dashed at the welled up tears and looked away for a moment. In a quavering voice she finally spoke, "I'm sorry, I just feel... Something. You know? Like, a lot of something."

I was so shocked to see my normally rough and tumble little sister so emotional I was uncertain of what to say. Finally, I managed, "I know. Trust me, I know Meems. Whatever this is, I'm feeling it too."

"Okay," She nodded bravely and gave my chest a pat, "I'm good, you can keep going. I just needed a moment to be girly."

"Are you sure? We can stop? We probably should stop."

"No," Her fingernails dug into my flesh she gripped me so tight, "No, I want you so bad, Trev. Just keep going."

Her face was so earnest I could not help but lean down and kiss each of her eyelids in turn, tasting her salty tears. Her smile returned and it carried a deep warmth with it that soaked right through to my bones. I had no hope of stopping then. My body seemed to melt around hers as I sank the final couple of inches into her.

"Take it slow," She made it sound like a question, "You're pretty big, Big brother.

I nodded and it was my turn to smile. I paused a moment, letting the full sensation of feeling Mimi's impossibly tight sheath completely encompass me. It was only when I felt her wriggle her hips suggestively that I gave my first tentative retreat and glacial thrust.

Mimi made a little satisfied sound in the back of her throat and it encouraged me to start a very slow, careful rhythm of sliding in and out of her.

As we moved we began to explore each other's bodies. Mimi ran her hands over my arms and back. She smoothed them over the flat planes of my chest and she found my small nipples and began to tease and tweak them.

I ran my hands over the curves at her waist, loving how they flared out into her slim, but still womanly hips. I let my roaming, non-supporting hand, slide down until I could first cup and then knead her ass. Having watched her walk naked across the balcony I wanted to feel its tautness.

Our bodies seemed to establish their own communication without us interfering. They responded to each other, moving to compliment one another and changing the rhythm and pacing to maximize the pleasure for both of us. As I have said before, no one knew me better than Mimi and that seemed to be true even in sex.

By the time I had worked my groping attention back up to her breasts, we were both thrusting and grinding at a good pace. I was starting to make little grunts of exertion with each push and Mimi responded with gasps of her own.

Her nipples fascinated me and I resumed my new favorite activity of teasing them into their super aroused stated, seeing how long and thick I could get them.

Mimi had her knees up and her legs open as wide as she could make them to receive me. The attention she was paying to my body, my nipples in particular, was bordering on the painful. I could feel her lovemaking shifting from the considered to the animalistic.

Suddenly her hands gripped my face and pulled it down to hers. We resumed our deep, passionate kiss where we had left off. When she felt satisfied that I was doing what she wanted, Mimi used her hands to grip my ass and forced it to pump into her with increased speed and force.

Her breathing was hot and heavy in my ear, but all I could hear was the chant in my brain that sounded in time to each slap of our bodies coming together, "Fucking my sister. I'm fucking my sister. Fucking my sister. I'm fucking my sister."

I felt myself charging towards the finish line now and was not sure I could slow down. The perfect rhythm we had achieved earlier faltered and I barely felt the sharp nails Mimi dug into my back. She must have sensed that I was close because through pants and rough kisses she growled out, "Come in me. Come inside me!"

It was too much. Hearing my sister cry that into my ear while I smelled her, tasted her and could feel her all around me was my undoing. I gave a cry as a spike of pure pleasure was driven into my spine, through my body, and into my balls. It felt like it's sharp point of pure, unfiltered ecstasy was a prick that burst a water balloon's worth of hot, salty come within me. With the force of a firehouse it began to spume out of me and douse my sister's insides with thick seed.

This turned out to be Mimi's trigger because, as I unleashed my torrent inside of her, she too cried out in pleasure and I felt her pussy clamp down on me. Her eyes shrunk down to slits and her teeth bared as began to buck and shake convulsively.

"Yes! YESSS!" She screeched right into my ear as her body came forcefully around me. I was still pumping into her, spurting out the last few globs of semen into her already packed crevice, while she rode out a long and bone-shaking orgasm. Long after my pleasure began to fade and was replaced by a ticklish discomfort, she continued to squeeze and rub herself along my shaft.

Utterly spent, I let myself collapse on top of her and lay there for a long while, sucking in deep lungfuls of air, each one pleasingly filtered through her sweet-scented hair. I did not want to move, and stayed inside her even as I shrank and grew limp.

Mimi clutched me to her and let out little satisfied sighs every once in a while. It was an afterglow like none other. Afterglow hardly seemed right. This was a blazing Sun compared to the dimmed ember of previous afterglows I had experienced.

When we finally moved again we felt stiff and a little dizzy. I thought, again, that things might have turned weird then, but those fears vanished when Mimi sweetly took my hand and, together, without talking again, we went inside, locked the door, and headed off to climb into the same bed.

We fell asleep entwined in each other's limbs, warmer and more content than either of us had ever felt before.

That warm glow we had created in the night persisted into the morning as we completed the final pack up. Though we did not have sex again, we stayed close to each other at all times and made silly excuses to touch each other at every opportunity.

When my parents arrived with the U-Haul we helped them pack and did our best to act normal. Though, I'm pretty sure my mom and dad shared some quizzical looks at our overly friendly and unusually childish horseplay and banter.

Then, while my parents rode in the truck, we drove the three hours back in my loaded up car, holding hands unselfconsciously most of the way home.

I dropped her off at her dorm room in the early afternoon and resisted the urge to kiss her goodbye. There were just too many people around. Then I went back to my apartment. I ordered some food, had a shower and watched some TV, all the while being very conscious of how lonely and sterile my place suddenly felt. I really wanted to call Mimi and hear her voice, but I was scared even then that I might frighten her off. The whole situation had the beautiful fragility of a butterfly's wings. It would take very little to crush it.

I must have dozed off on the couch, because it was late when I heard my phone sound on the couch beside me. Rubbing at my eyes as I tried to get them to focus, I picked it up and read the message on the screen. It was from Mimi and all it said was, "I'm outside."

My heart nearly leaped out of my chest.

Giving my head a shake I got up off the couch and unlatched the door with shaking fingers. As I did so, my phone went off again. But this time, when it did I was face to face with my smiling, beautiful sister.

She looked down at my phone and then back up to me. With a little wink, she said, "Beep."

Then she jumped up into my arms and we began to kiss.