The Rock Candy Show

Story Info
A couple's online alter egos have one sexy night on camera.
5.2k words
4.67
1.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready for tonight's show babe?"

"You know it."

"So who do you think the viewers will want to see tonight?"

"I don't know. What about the she-devil and the poor priest caught in her web?"

"No way babe. My back is still scratched up from those damn nails. What about the naughty school girl and the strict headmaster?"

"Not tonight. You know they'll want you to spank my ass with a ruler and I'm not in the mood for that."

"The gym couple?"

"Nah. We've got everything set up in the studio. I don't want to move it into the basement now. But that would be good for our Saturday show."

"I've got it. How about the wild man and the lost woman in the jungle? Wait, that's no good since it's almost dark. Now that would be a great Saturday show in the backyard."

"Yeah we need to do that ASAP. Should we just be ourselves?"

"We could, or how about the cop and the shoplifter?"

"Yeah let's do that. You be the cop now, I want to be the suspect. I'm in the mood to be dominated by a big strong policeman who takes advantage of the poor handcuffed lady."

Chris and Jenny laughed and began to get ready for their fun night. The two had a long day at work; him as a personal trainer/gym manager and her as a dance instructor. Now it was time for them to get into their passion project, the thing that had been the highlight of their marriage for the past couple of years. When the two were alone, Chris and Jenny turned into Rock and Candy, two of the most popular XXX cam models out there.

Showing off had been part of their lives even before they met. Chris had been an amateur bodybuilder, finding himself turned on going onstage in nothing but his Speedo and fighting the urge to whip it off and let the full monty out in front of the audience. Jenny had spent a few years stripping after winning her first ever wet t-shirt contest and loved being able to jump around as naked as the day she was born for a cheering crowd. When the two met, they had their first date at a beach, him in his none-to-modest trunks and her in a bikini that was not much of a step above dental floss. But before the day was over they were sneaking behind some bushes and getting hot and heavy, hoping someone would come along. That day, both knew that in addition to showing off their sexy bodies for the world, they also wanted to be seen getting naughty with each other.

While they dated, during their engagement and after the wedding this behavior continued. They would get it on wherever they went out for a night at a bar, not too hidden in the restroom. Many times they parked and climbed into the back seat of the car, sometimes even leaving a window down. While the play in public could be fun, they really wanted an audience much larger. When they found out about webcam models, they went out, bought the best computer and webcam they could afford and a few discounted Halloween costumes (good thing they had the idea in November). The two proved to be naturals in front of the camera and now the Rock Candy Show, as they called their room, was in the top 10 of their website, nearing 10,000 followers.

The two stripped out of their work clothes and went into the spare bedroom they had converted into their "studio." The room was set-up for any scenario the two could come up with, with places for photos they sold through their channel, cabinets filled with costumes and chests full of toys. On one wall was the couch where many of their shows were broadcast from. Chris moved the tripod their webcam was on to an empty chair he would put Jenny in after "arresting" her. He opened the closet and dug around, finding his police costume he got into.

"You want an outfit out of this closet babe?'

"No. I'm going for the Goodwill bag. You know how wild it drives those guys when you wreck my clothes." Jenny dug in a bag of things they had picked up cheap and kept for shows where Chris would rip or cut her out of her clothes. She pulled out a pair of white pants with a few paint stains on them and a baby blue t-shirt that already had a couple of holes in it. Nothing else to put on tonight, as she did not have a bra or any underwear she wanted destroyed. She slid the doomed outfit on, the shirt a bit too small and hugging the curves of her torso, the pants almost skin tight. These were not even close to her size and she was glad that she wouldn't have to take them off; Officer Rock would be taking care of that for her. Now Chris and Jenny would be gone for the next few hours and Rock and Candy could come out to play.

Rock logged into their account and got the camera set up. The two had a few toys close by they would definitely use as they were fan favorites. Candy dug in an old dresser and found the handcuffs she would be in very soon and also grabbed a pair of scissors Rock would need to strip her. It was two minutes to 6pm, their usual broadcast time and already there were a few of their more devoted followers waiting for them to go live. The excitement was getting to be too much for the two of them. Candy's nipples were already poking through the thin shirt she had on and a noticeable bulge could be seen in Rock's cop pants. The two were all smiles as they got in front of the camera and Candy hit the button to go live.

Welcome!!! See Officer Rock get the goods on a naughty shoplifter, read the tagline of their room as they came on screen. The chat was lit up with plenty of messages saying how excited they were to see their favorite cam couple online again. For the 56 people already watching, they saw Officer Rock pull out a pair of handcuffs and cuff Candy the shoplifter's hands behind her back. He sat her in the chair in the center of the screen. The audience jumped to nearly 230 when Candy's face came on, her tanned skin, red hair and green eyes always popular with the viewers. Comments all talked about how beautiful she was and what a bad girl she was being. Candy could have looked like she was nervous or scared on cam but wasn't going to tonight, instead putting one of her sexy faces. She wasn't going to be submissive that easily to Officer Rock; she planned to be as defiant as possible.

2,000 tokens and Officer Rock frisks Candy the tagline changed to. Rock pretended to interrogate Candy, asking her if she would admit to stealing. Of course she didn't, telling him he had nothing on her. There were now 872 people watching and there were many comments in the chat with people giving advice on how Rock could get Candy to "confess." Many of them were things the two would probably be doing and none were too bad, at least not yet. Fortunately, their first moderator came online to check the chat for them. They both broke character for a moment to say hi to Yuri, a long-time fan who was their most dedicated mod. Tokens started pouring in and within a few minutes, their first goal had been met.

The count of viewers climbed to 1,769 when Rock began to grope every part of Candy's body, pretending to search for the things she was supposed to have "shoplifted." So many people were chatting how turned on they were as he fondled Candy's large breasts, tugging at the nipples poking through her t-shirt. She tried to hide how turned on she was being touched while all those eyes were watching her but didn't do the best job. A wet stain was noticeable on her pants now as Rock reached down and grabbed her crotch. Seeing the handcuffed woman being felt up and groped drove the view count to over 3,000.

7,500 tokens for Officer Rock to strip search Candy the shoplifter. So many texts and GIFs were in the chat, begging others to give so they could get her naked as quickly as possible. Candy was very popular when she didn't have anything to wear and if her hands were free she would have probably paid herself just to get naked. She loved showing off when the audience was this hyped up. Tips small and large poured in and when they reached the halfway point to the goal, a loyal viewer who called himself DookiePog put down the rest owed. The chime signaled a met goal and the chat was alive with cheers that soon Candy's clothes would be a thing of the past.

Rock got behind Candy, still seated in the chair handcuffed, and used the remote clipped to his belt to zoom the camera in to focus on her upper body. He grabbed the thin blue t-shirt with both of his hands and paused long enough for Candy to look into the cam. It didn't take him much effort to tug at the shirt and soon the sound of ripping fabric was heard as the garment was being torn wide open, exposing Candy's naked breasts to the now 4,100 people watching their room. Her 38E tits came out of the shirt as it was now completely ripped open and they bounced as they popped out into the open. Though big, they looked just right on her slim figure since Candy was 5' 10". The look on her face showed that she didn't seem to care that her clothes were being ruined or she was getting stripped naked seemingly against her will, but inside she was getting really horny with all those eyes on her.

There were now 7,609 watching after Candy's chest came on screen. Rock zoomed the cam out to get a view of her whole body. The chat was alive as he picked up the scissors and began to cut open the sleeves on her shirt to get it off without uncuffing her. So many commented how badly they wished they could get their hands on those tanned tits (thank you nude beaches) or how badly they wanted her perfect brown nipples in their mouth. Many could only say things like "BOOBS!!!!" or "Milk jugs" or just "MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" Candy was proud of her big tits and when the website had done a topless calendar shoot, she jumped at the chance to be Miss February.

Rock had knelt down on the floor beside Candy's chair as he began to cut open the legs on her white pants. Candy sat there, talking about how she didn't give two shits about being naked and that he wasn't going to find anything on her. The chat was still alive, a few pointing out the ever growing wet spot on her pants. She was fully turned on and looked down to see Rock hiding his bulge in his pants. Soon Rock had cut the pants open and zoomed the camera down on Candy's crotch. As if unveiling a new car, he pulled the pants away from her body and exposed her shaved pussy to everyone watching. Candy being naked took the view count over 10,000, making their room the most viewed at the time.

Interrogation Time! Pick from our menu how Officer Rock should get what he wants to know out of naughty Candy. There were so many options to choose from on things that he could do to the handcuffed woman who looked like she was down for anything and wouldn't give up anything. Candy's naked body was the focus of everyone watching and they couldn't get enough. Her slender yet curvy body was completely free of any tanlines and was perfectly browned. Her long, curly red hair swayed as she rocked back and forth in the chair. Rock stood her up and bent her over the chair, showing off her cuffed wrists and her perfectly round ass for everyone watching.

Now there were 11,231 people watching them and the comment kept pouring in about things they thought Rock should be doing to Candy. Most were harmless, things they would do anyways if these cheap bastards would tip them. They didn't really care about tips that much since the site wasn't their livelihood and they mainly did it for fun. Most begged others to tip for their favorite idea. One decided to be an asshole and put in chat "Cut off all the bitch's hare." Fortunately, due to his rudeness and poor spelling of hair, he was banned almost immediately by their moderator DeeZee83. He was a good friend and when he came to town the next month, he would be costaring with them in their first MMF threesome show. The FFM show they did three months earlier with Lisa (a female bodybuilder that frequented Chris's gym and now a webcam model on her own) had been their biggest show ever and they had made over $1,000 in tips in those three hours. Many guys surely wanted to see Candy take on two cocks at once.

The chime signaled someone had tipped them. GruntXXX tipped 150 tokens. That meant that for the next ten minutes, Candy would have a ball gag in her mouth. Rock picked it up off the table and slipped it into her mouth. She bit down and talked through the gag, her muffled speech obviously popular as soon the tips were pouring in. MissyandDave tipped 400 tokens. Rock put a pair of nipple clamps on Candy's rock hard nipples. She moaned through the gag as she felt them being pinched by the clamps. CPT9inches tipped 500 tokens. Now Rock took her place in the chair and put her across his knee, giving her three good spanks with his open hand. Candy loved being spanked but only with an open hand, not with a ruler or a paddle (unless the theme of their show called for it). She let out little whimpers and moans through her ball gag.

Then came the big one. AssDex tipped 1,200 tokens. The biggest in their tip menu now. All throughout the coming tip show, Candy would have to have a butt plug inside of her. She pretended to look scared when Rock picked it up, but really she was excited someone did that. She loved anal and loved the feeling of anything being put in her ass. Rock dragged her over to the couch and threw her down, bringing the camera and setting it up there. As the audience watched, he lubed it up and slowly began to press the tip against Candy's asshole. She screamed and moaned through the gag as he slowly inserted it into her. It wasn't a big plug but felt great inside of her. She did cry a couple of tears out of instinct but was not uncomfortable inside of her. The chat was going wild, comments ranging from praising how tough Candy was to take all that to calling her the most pathetic slut they had ever seen. Candy read them all on the big TV behind the camera and just got wetter the more she was talked about.

You control naughty Candy's toy. Tip for more vibes. The butt plug and ball gag stayed in as Rock positioned Candy on the couch to show them and spread her legs apart to show her bald pussy. Her hands stayed cuffed behind her back as he inserted the Lush 3 BlueTooth toy they had bought inside of her. He had linked it to their chatroom and tip meter and set it for one token equalling one second the toy was activated. It didn't take long before the chime of tip after tip was coming in. Several guys were tipping one at a time to keep it continuously activated. Candy squirmed and moaned on the couch, being tormented by the continuous vibration that lasted minute after minute as the toy was pressed right on her G-spot. Her seat on the couch was drenched in her pussy juices, her face red and her body breaking out in a sweat as she felt herself getting closer and closer to her first orgasm of the night.

Tip 1,000 tokens for Officer Rock to give Candy some help. He stood off to the side, holding Candy's Magic Wand. That was her favorite toy, the one she wanted used on her during every single show. Their good friend and fellow model MissCleo69 soon tipped that and the buzzing filled the room when Rock turned on the Magic Wand. She felt it pressed on her clit, vibrating away as Rock slowly bumped up the speed. She was moaning through her gag, her eyes were rolling in the back of her head. She was in heaven as she edged closer and closer to cumming.

She tried to keep her eyes on the camera, imagining all the people watching her right now.

12,000 tokens and Candy cums hard #squirter. She hoped they would reach that goal soon since she didn't know how much longer she could last. Her mumbled speech through her gag begged to cum, saying how close she was to sweet orgasm. The tips poured in slowly since so many people spent their tokens already. She knew a few were holding back as they enjoyed the sight of her being tormented. Her eyes watered as she felt herself getting closer and closer. She held back though, wanting to give her fans the best show possible. The chat was full of texts begging her to cum but she was too in the moment to keep reading. The tokens reached closer and closer to goal, the Magic Wand at max speed pressed on her clit, the Lush 3 still going inside of her. As she thought she wouldn't be able to hold out any longer, the chime from goal reach filled the room.

Candy felt the sweet release of a powerful orgasm. She screamed through her ball gag as she gushed and squirted from cumming so hard. Her back arched as her juices went everywhere. Time stopped and she had no idea how long it lasted. Her entire body had turned red as she came. The chat was in full throttle, more tips poured in and many texts talking about how hot it was when Candy came. Of course she wasn't even aware of it from how intense her orgasm was; at that point she had forgotten everything, including her own name.

As the orgasm stopped, Rock worked to get the toys out of Candy's pussy and ass. He slipped the ball gag off her as she was crying and giggling in her post-orgasm high. He got the handcuff key out and uncuffed her, completely freeing her from her bondage. She threw herself at him, wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling her naked torso against him. She buried his face in his shoulder as she was still coming down from the intense orgasm she just had. Rock simply held her as she let all her emotions out.

Candy needs a few to calm down. Let's just hang til then. The tagline had changed as Rock sat down on the couch and Candy laid next to him, her head resting in his lap. Rock unbuttoned the shirt on his police costume and took it off. They would rest for a few minutes before Candy was ready to play some more. She was feeling better already as they read the chats of some of their closest and biggest fans. Of course many people had left while nothing sexy was going on but there were still a good number, either happy to chill or knowing that the naughty fun would continue in a bit.

It was a chill room for the moment, Rock and Candy talking about how things were going. They loved talking to their fans like this and she loved talking about how turned on everyone was watching her. All the guys saying they had cum when she did was turning her on again. Some of the women (and guys) watching them talked about Rock's muscular body and encouraged him to flex a little. He was happy to, proud to show off for everyone watching. Candy encouraged him to get up and really put on a show for the viewers.

He stood up and showed off his muscular upper body. His short blond hair and rugged looks had been big with the audience. He flexed his large biceps, so many people commented how big they were. He struck a few poses he had done in his bodybuilding days. Candy watched the whole time on the couch, turned on how Rock was showing off. Through his pants a very noticeable bulge formed, leading to even more comments.

Soon a tip came in from long time fan Dax with a request that Candy worship Rock's muscles. She got up, all too happy to oblige him. Her hands rubbed Rock's muscular arms before massaging his broad chest. She kissed his upper body all over, finding her hand drifting between her legs and rubbing Rock's bulge over his pants. Soon a tip came in for her to flex like he had. She giggled as she struck those silly bodybuilder poses. Though she was fit, she wasn't exactly ripped.

"What do you guys think about me getting jacked?" Candy asked the room. The chats came in one after the other, most saying she was perfect the way she was but a few saying they wanted to see her with big muscles that could crush them. She laughed and Rock said he liked her just the way she was. She went back to kissing his chest before he bent down and kissed her's, the bulge in his pants growing even more as he sucked her erect nipples.

2,500 tokens for Candy to take out Rock's cock. The room had gone back up to 7,500 as he continued to fondle and kiss Candy's large breasts. She fondled them as well but mainly massaged Rock's muscular chest. When the token count for this goal was at the halfway point, she rubbed the bulge over his pants, him moaning into her tit in his mouth as she did. The chime of the goal being met saw Candy getting down on her knees and undoing Rock's belt buckle. She unzipped his pants and began to pull them down slowly, teasing what was about to flop out. As she pulled them down far enough, Rock's 8-inch hard cock popped out and right into Candy's smiling face.

12