The Rock Candy Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two naked lovers rubbed each other all over when Candy stood back up. While Candy was definitely the more popular of the couple, Rock had his dedicated fans. He looked down and she looked up into his eyes as the two kissed deep and passionately. As they made out for the cam, 8,304 viewers watched and commented how sweet the two were together. Rock's hand found its way between Candy's legs to rub her wet pussy as her hand went down and began to stroke his cock.

5,000 tokens for Candy to get a mouthful of rock-hard Rock. The two had gone back to kissing each other's nude bodies, taking care to put their lips all over the other's torso. The tips were coming in, Rock's pulsing cock dripping precum on Candy's foot. She smiled at the feeling, her tongue licking Rock's shredded abs. She was down on her knees next, kissing his thighs, teasing that she was about to go for the hard shaft. That was enough and soon amongst the 9,000 people in the room, the goal was met.

The cam was already zoomed in on Candy's face staring into Rock's cock in her hand. She lifted it up and began by kissing his balls, sucking on them and even popping one into her mouth, causing him to moan. She kissed the hard shaft up and down before kissing and licking the sensitive tip. His whole body shuddered at the feeling and he let out a groan, another drop of precum falling onto Candy's chin. She put the tip in her mouth and worked it with her tongue, as he had a handful of her hair. She worked more of the shaft into her mouth, filling it up within no time.

The tips and chats were coming in fast. Candy was too busy showing off how good of a cocksucker she was to the 9,231 people watching her to notice, but Rock was getting harder reading how excited everyone was at the show they were putting on. It made his cock throb in Candy's mouth. She blew him as if she was getting air she needed to live from his hard shaft. Many tips came in and they were a big hit.

Rock stopped her for a moment so he could reposition the camera and lay on the floor. Candy was down on all fours and hovered over him still sucking his cock. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her pussy over his mouth. The viewers watched as he buried his face in her pussy while she didn't stop sucking his cock for a second. She moaned as she felt his tongue licking up her pussy juices before he buried his tongue inside her. She moaned into his cock as he pressed her G-spot with her tongue. She was still a bit sensitive but he knew what to do. The tips still poured in as the viewers went up to 10,000.

5,000 tokens til Candy rides that cock. The two stayed on the floor for only a short time. It was within a minute of the room's tagline changing before loyal fan Dav32 tipped the whole amount. He had been around since the beginning of their camshows, and had once even spent $250 to buy a bra that Rock had ripped off Candy during a sexy wrestling match. The chime of the tip made Candy stop sucking and she got up, positioning herself over Rock's hard cock while he had a big smile on his face. Slowly, she started to lower herself down.

The cam was showing Candy slowly taking Rock's cock in her pussy. She began to move slowly up and down on the hard shaft, moaning and she started riding him. She picked up speed bouncing up and down on the hard cock. Both were moaning and screaming as they fucked on the floor of their studio. But that wouldn't be enough as soon Candy and Rock were on their feet. He got her on the couch on all fours as he took her from behind. The two were like that, only wanting to stay in one position for a few minutes before changing. One minute it would be doggy style, the next missionary, or even reverse cowgirl.

Candy was still sensitive from the intense orgasm earlier so did not last as long as she could have. She came all over Rock's cock, moaning as she did and putting on her sexy orgasm face. Tips and comments poured in as she finished, since that face was a favorite of many fans. Rock stood up and Candy went back to her knees, licking her pussy juices off his shaft as the cam focused on her face.

5 minutes til cumshot. Highest tip gets to pick where he shoots his load on her. Titfucking til then. Candy lubed up Rock's hard shaft and was soon pressing it into her cleavage. She pressed her large breasts together and Rock began to thrust. He loved the feeling of his cock in between those giant tits, moaning and groaning as she leaned her head back and smiled big for him and the viewers. Fortunately he had great control and was able to resist the urge to cum, but he was getting close.

The tips were pouring in. YouPoon tipped 120 tokens to see Rock cum on Candy's face. NorthTaco3444 followed it with 180 tokens to see her tits get covered. Only three more minutes. UzzilTTT tipped 245 tokens to go back to the face. 7444Holder tipped 300 tokens for Rock to fill Candy's mouth with cum. Two minutes left. JacksJax tipped 425 tokens to see Rock shoot his load all in Candy's hair. She hoped that one didn't wind up being the winner since Rock had cum in her hair the night before and it took a while to wash it out. She even thought it was the same guy who was tipping now. With less than a minute left, YouPoon tipped again with 460 tokens to go back to Candy's face. It was coming down to the wire.

Finally, with only ten seconds left, Surfer1987 won with a 550 token tip to see Rock cum all over Candy's ass. She was more than happy to comply as she bent over on all fours, sticking her round butt in the air. Rock stood behind her jerking furiously as she dirty talked him.

"Oh yeah baby, cover my horny ass in that warm cum. Paint my ass with all that fucking cum baby."

Rock let out a moan and came hard all over her ass and lower back. The chat was alive with everyone loving how he had cum and that her perfect butt was covered. His load was massive, and he focused the camera all over her cum-covered ass. Many tips still came in at the view, with some of the guys and women saying they wanted to be there to lick it all off. She was happy, getting some of the cum on her fingers and licking it off for the camera.

Soon people started leaving the room and Rock and Candy began saying their goodbyes. They were so happy everyone enjoyed it and came out to see them and promised more fun tomorrow night. With that, and Candy blowing a kiss to the webcam, the two signed off. Rock and Candy were gone for now and Chris and Jenny were left completely satisfied with that exciting night.

"How much do you think we made babe?" Chris asked her.

"I don't know but now hopefully we can get that Sybian."

"Of course that's what you want. You can't wait to ride that thing."

"You bet I can't wait and I know you can't wait to see me riding it. And the viewers are definitely going to love it."

"I'd say that was one great show. How about I get this room cleaned up while you jump in the shower and get that cum off you."

"I've got a better idea. How about you join me in the shower and help me get cleaned up."

Chris and Jenny giggled again as they left their studio and walked down towards the bathroom. After the shower, where they washed each other's sweaty and cum-covered bodies, they climbed into bed naked and fell asleep in each other's arms, completely happy that they had been watched by over 10,000 people across the world and knowing all those eyes had seen them live out their naughty ideas.

12