The Rock Stars Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
A Rock Stars wife will do anything to keep his attention.
2.6k words
3.67
12.5k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libby had it all, well that's what everyone else thought.

She was tall, blonde, beautiful, rich. Oh, and did I forget to mention? Married to one of the biggest rock stars in the world the legendary Jon Dart.

She wasn't stupid, she knew the score, whilst he was on tour there were literally thousands of women ready to take her place in his bed, or where-ever else he fancied having sex.

She had decided a long time ago that was the price she was willing to pay. She would use the time he was away to improve herself so that when he was home he wouldn't want to stray anywhere.

This time she had a very special surprise for him. He had been away for nearly three months on this tour. This gave her plenty of time to get over having her pussy tightened. She knew that even at his age, a lot of fans and groupies were nubile young women.

Libby always took care of herself, but three children later she was never going to be the same as a young childless fanny.

She had gone for the full overhaul this time. Tits lifted (not too much as he still thought they were natural), subtle botox, hours on the stairmaster to firm her bum and thighs, teeth whitening, hair, nails, waxing, the works. She looked like her, but with real life filters.

Libby had also spent a long time thinking about her outfit for tonight's final show of the tour. Her stylist had warned her against the tired Pammy Anderson mid 90's black leather look. Yes, it was a classic, but the young groupies had adopted it as the new 'vintage' look. To stand out and be completely different they decided on white. The dress would be quite similar to the white hooded outfit Kylie had worn in the 'Can't get you out of my head' video. But with a lot less fabric and no hood.

Jon felt entitled to have access to all of Libby at any time to felt like it, so the two of them used that as the basis for their design.

The dress was cut so low at the front, that had Libby got pubes you would have been able to see them. The silky fabric didn't cling to her breasts, it draped over them, showing her pert nipples through the almost sheer material. If she had been going to a normal show she would have used tit tape to keep herself covered, but she knew that would make Jon angry if he couldn't have unfettered access to her tits. The back of the dress didn't have much more material and gave her a bum cleavage. The only real thing stopping the entire garment sliding off was a draping of fine silver chains from the middle of her shoulder blades down to her partially exposed arse. Unless you saw them under the light it looks as if the dress was held up by magic. The skirt was in a flippy skater style and so short it barely covered her pussy lips.

Libby decided that the only accessories she needed were large silver hooped earrings and stripper style silver stilettoes.

When she had wiggled into the dress, she and her stylist both gasped. She wasn't actually showing anything, but she was pretty much naked. There was no room for any underwear. She looked stunning, her hair pulled up and carefully tousled in a sexy, messy frame around her perfectly made-up face.

"For fucks sake love. If he doesn't cum in his pants when he sees you, there's something wrong with him." Laughed Dean, her stylist. "I certainly would and I don't even bat for your side!"

Libby gazed at herself in the three way mirror, getting a view from every side.

"Yes." She murmured almost to herself. "Yes, that will do very well indeed. I may have to up the coke and vodka though, to make sure I don't chicken out."

Dean handed her a little silver spoon loaded with fine white powder.

"There, get that up you. A couple of bumps for now, then you can top up later."

Libby took two sniffs then loaded the spoon up again. Reaching for her tumbler of neat vodka on the rocks and downing it in one, she felt a buzz of confidence come over her. She also felt ready to go and meet up with her husband.

A discreet tap on the door.

"The car is here, loaded up and ready to go Miss." Came a voice.

"Thanks, I'll be down straight away." Libby answered.

Knocking back her refilled drink, she grabbed her bag, took a deep breath and hugged Dean.

"Thank you for everything you've done for me." She smiled. "You are a magician. I'll see you at the party later."

She floated out of the room in a cloud of heady perfume and excitement.

Libby's best friend Ali was waiting for her in the car. A complete foil for Libby's beauty. Ali was a stunning, tiny, curly haired brunette, who was always draped in lots of silver jewellery and brightly coloured clothes.

Libby had grabbed herself a long wrap to cover herself as she left the house, so when she got into the back of the limo and shrugged it off, Abi's eyes nearly fell out of her head.

"Libby, oh my God. You look utterly, utterly irresistible! What a delicious dress, wow, wow, wow!!!"

"Thanks darling, you're the first to see it. Dean and I spent ages getting the look right. Even Dean said he would shag me in it! Not sure what his husband would think of that though." Libby giggled. "I need to keep this buzz going sweetie. How long does it take to get there?"

Ali pressed the intercom and aske the driver. He reckoned it was just less than an hour.

"Ideal" murmured Libby. "That will work out just fine."

Abi poured out a couple of huge vodkas and busied herself organising the coke that was on the little bench between them. She found it hard to concentrate on the task in hand as she couldn't take her eyes off Libby. When Libby had sat down, her skirt had flipped up and Ali was feasting her eyes on Libby's perfect cunt.

Libby saw her looking, and drew her feet up and apart so that all its glistening beauty was exposed.

Libby looked Ali in the eyes and smiled at her.

"Ali, you know I get nervous when I haven't seen Jon for a while, and you know how you can always take my mind off things? Do you think you could help me now? And as it's party time, how about a dusting of fairy powder to make things more fun?"

Libby reached forward to the little bowl of coke, spread her pussy lips and sprinkled an amount over her clit and creamy hole.

Ali grinned. "Oooh, I thought you'd never ask." She leant down in front of Libby's open legs and buried herself in her velvety cunt.

The sensation of the coke and Abi's cold tongue from the ice cubes in her drink sent thrills up and down Libby's body. She pushed herself onto Abi's face, rubbing and sliding up and down her tongue and busy, busy fingers.

Libby was grateful for the design of her dress now, as her nipples were so easy to get to. She took them in her long fingers, pinching and pulling at them in ecstasy.

"Oh, Ali, Ali. You are absolutely the best at this. I've never had anyone eat my pussy as well as you do. Please don't stop yet. I need to cum on your beautiful face, I need your fingers in me everywhere."

Libby gazed down at her friend's dark curly head bobbing between her thighs and felt a rush of love for her.

For a few minutes the only sound above the music, in the back of the limo was Ali's eager licking and sucking, and Libby's moans of delight and encouragement.

Ali had been inside Libby's pussy with her tongue enough times to know when she was getting ready to cum. She concentrated on Libby's clit, nibbling and sucking the slippery nub with a bit more and almost straight away she felt the tremors building up in Libby as she let go and climaxed noisily in Ali's mouth and on her face.

Abi held Libby's legs apart for a little longer as she cleaned her up with her tongue like a little cat lapping milk.

Ali knelt up and smiled. "I won't kiss you and spoil your makeup." She grinned. "But you can have this." She reached up into Libby's shiny slit with her fingers and dabbed a smear of cum juice on each of Libby's still very stimulated nipples.

Libby reached down, took Ali's fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean.

"Thank you so much." She murmured dreamily. "I feel that I can take on anything now. You should offer your tongue and fingers out as an essential service. There would be people lined up for miles. Although, I don't know if I could bear to too share you too much."

"You tasted delicious." Ali said. "But you felt somehow different. What have you had done?"

"Oh God, I forgot to tell you. I've had my snatch tightened. I thought that would impress Jon. I need something to compete with those youthful fannies. Now, more vodka and marching powder I think. My round. I love your face covered in my cum cream, but you may want to have a little look in the mirror."

Ali took her makeup bag out and grinned.

"I have to admit, I didn't put my proper face on before I got in the car as I was sort of hoping you may have needed my particular brand of relaxation."

Whilst Ali was fixing her face and Libby was fixing the drinks, Steve the chauffer was trying to fix his trousers. He had been working for Libby and Jon a long time and knew that a lot of fun things happened in the back of this car. He had secretly changed the blackout partition window between the front and back seating to a one way mirror window. As he was usually driving when all the action was proceeding, he had also set up a little video camera. This had two benefits as far as he was concerned. He could watch the films in peace without having to worry about the roads and he was also building himself up a nice little pension. Tonight he had seen enough to make his trousers extremely tight and was very much looking forward to his evenings viewing.

The limo pulls up outside the venue. There are hordes of screaming fans lining up and milling about. Steve contacts the bodyguards to escort Libby and Ali into the building. Libby's dress is truly astonishing. She has had enough stimulants to enjoy the attention and relish how outrages she looks.

They are ushered through the crowd and taken to Jon's dressing room. It is full of staff and hangers on and it takes Libby a while to spot her husband who is halfway through a bottle of Jack and deep in conversation with his manager.

Libby passes her bag and wrap to Ali and someone else hands her a large vodka.

The room hushes and Jon looks up to see Libby gazing at him. He is taken aback at how amazing she looks, but being an international rock star he looks her up and down, then prowls across the room to her.

"Fuck, Princess. You look like a walking wet dream." He growls proudly. Taking territorial possession of her immediately he slips a hand inside her top and rolls one of her nipples between his fingers. He doesn't try to hide what he is doing and everyone in the room can see him openly groping his gorgeous wife.

She smiles at him.

"Good to see you darling." Covering the fact that this show of ownership has totally turned her on.

One of the disadvantages of no underwear and a shaved pussy is that the evidence of her excitement might soon be sliding down her legs.

Jon took his hand out of her top licked his fingers and tasted her cum on them.

"What have you been up to, you sexy bitch?" He muttered.

"Oh, just a little treat for you I did on the ride in." She smiled. "I've got plenty more to share with you."

Suddenly, not sure what she was thinking of, she put her drink on a nearby table and unbuttoned his leather trousers. She knew he never wore pants. His cock sprang out at her. He looked her in the eyes as if daring her to go further.

She slut dropped onto her haunches, took his cock into her mouth and to rounds of applause from the room, she proceeded to give him the blowjob of his life.

To begin with Jon acted all nonchalant, as if being sucked off by your gorgeous wife in front of a roomful of people was something that happened all the time. But Libby was good, really good. She knew the eyes of the entire room were on her, so she played it.

Taking on the persona of a Las Vegas stripper, she writhed and ground her hips and rode his throbbing prick in her mouth with the professionalism of a seasoned porn star.

"Christ darling." Jon muttered to her. Do you want me to lose control in front of all these people? I have got a reputation to upkeep."

Libby stoically ignored his pleas and kept working his pulsating meat with her mouth and hands.

He put his hands on her shoulders and started to grip the top of her arms, pushing and pulling at her which knocked the top of her dress down, totally exposing her perfect breasts to the fixated audience. Moving closer to him, Libby managed to get herself close enough to rub her overexcited nipples on the leather of his trousers.

Her flimsy skirt was wafting up and down with every bob of her head. The onlookers weren't sure what to feast their eyes on. It was an absolute banquet for the voyeuristic eyes. A beautiful woman working an international rock stars cock like she was auditioning for some porn channel, her bouncing, creamy breasts rubbing up against him and the fleeting glimpses of her peachy arse and smooth pussy.

Libby knew that Jon had lost control, so she decided it was time to give him the best climax he had ever had. She started to stroke between his balls and arsehole, gently at first, then pushing a little further each time until her finger was properly probing his tight little hole.

She timed it so that she got the rhythm between her finger and mouth completely in sync, then let him have one almighty thrust of her finger and the choice was out of his hands. He had to cum, and he really came with a vengeance, pumping and pumping into her mouth. He tried to pull out of her, but she kept him in and swallowed every drop. She didn't want any cum on her fabulous frock!

When Jon had finished his shuddering climax Libby left his flaccid cock hanging out of his leather trousers, stood up, organised her dress, grabbed her drink then gave him a full on spunky kiss.

"So lovely to see you darling. I think you've got a little something on your trousers." She grinned as she indicated to his exposed member. For a split second she saw fury in his eyes, then the showman kicked in. Picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder with her perfect arse exposed, he turned to the expectant crowd and called.

"Give me a shout five minutes before the concert starts. I've got a very sexy wife to see to!"

Smacking her quivering bum he carried her off to his private dressing room.