The Rockhard Files - Jesse Ch. 02

Story Info
Dana gets in over her head.
4k words
4.45
9.1k
4
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,192 Followers

Dana did more research on Rich Atkins. Being the ballsy detective that she is, she decided to confront him.

She arrived at his store front on ritzy Luckett Drive where he sold high end pieces of art and furniture to the rich and famous. She was sexily dressed to the 9's. More makeup than she was accustomed to wearing. A low cut, white silk blouse that was tucked into a micro mini black leather skirt. She was wearing the tallest black stiletto heels she could find, which only accentuated her long, tan legs.

The woman at the back of the store looked Dana up and down. "May I help you?"

"Sure. Mr. Atkins is expecting me."

The woman looked at her desk and ran her finger across a ledger. "I don't see that he has anything scheduled. Are you sure he's expecting you?"

"The agency sent me over."

The woman looked like somebody stuck a turd under her nose. "Oh, I see. I'll let him know you're here."

"Yeah, you do that."

A few minutes later, the woman came back. "Right this way."

Soon Dana was standing in a large, impressive looking office. The walls were mahogany and covered with fine art and pictures of Rich Atkins with various high profile members of society. Politicians, sports figures, rock stars, movie stars. Rich Atkins sat behind a large desk while two goons stood off to the side. They were all well dressed in suits and ties.

Atkins got up from his chair and walked around his desk. His lips curled into a nasty grin while his eyes undressed Dana. 'I didn't order anything from the agency, but damn! Maybe this is a freebie."

Dana shook her head. "No, 'fraid not." She looked at the goons. "You look really familiar. Aren't you, like, WWE guys or something?" The two nodded and laughed. "She turned her attention back to Atkins. "No, sorry to disappoint you, the agency didn't send me. And this ain't no freebie. I'm here to talk to you about Jesse Jamison."

Atkins leaned back against his desk and scratched his chin. "Hmmmmm, Jesse Jamison, Jesse Jamison. That a guy or a girl? Doesn't matter. Never heard of him...her...whatever." He looked at the two goons. "How about you guys?"

"Yeah, boss, Jesse. New girl. Ran deliveries."

"Oh, right! Jesse. Right, right, right. Sweet kid. Didn't they find her down by the warehouses with a needle in her arm? Damn shame."

Dana's eyes narrowed to slits. "Yeah, damn shame. You wouldn't happen to know how she wound up down there, would you?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Me? No. Why would I have anything to do with it? She was a delivery person for me with a drug habit. I barely knew her. What's it to you?"

Dana nodded her head. "Right, right. She's a friend of mine. Funny thing is, she showed up at my place the other day with some really fancy, hard to come by weapons. Really nice. Said she got 'em from you. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?"

Atkins laughed. "Ha! Guns?! Ha ha ha!" He wagged his finger at her and smiled. "Yeah, yeah, I know you. You're Rockhard's daughter...granddaughter...some fucking thing. Right?" Dana just glared at him. "Right. Sweetheart, look around you. Does any of this look like I have anything to do with guns?"

"Actually, yeah, it does. Your two goons over there have Glock 19's tucked under their suit coats. Just like what Jesse showed me." The room went silent. "So, you wouldn't mind if I took a look around, right?"

"Nah, go ahead! I've got nothin' to hide. Boys, why don't you, you know, show her around. And then escort her out."

Both goons smiled and nodded. "Sure thing, boss." They opened a side door.

"Hey, Rockhard, if this whole detective thing doesn't work out, I can refer you to the agency. I think you'd have a real future there," he said as he watched her ass walk away. The three men laughed.

Dana stopped, turned, and glared at him. "I think I'll pass."

Dana and the two goons climbed a flight of stairs and walked through a couple of darkened rooms with a few pieces of furniture and paintings nobody wanted. She kept her eyes peeled for anything that looked out of place. So far, nothing. Then the three entered another storage room, this one better lit than the others. There was a small metal desk against one wall with a dry eraser board above it filled with scrawls of what she assumed was inventory. She stared at the board to see if anything looked unusual. Along the back wall was a large window, the only source of light in the room.

"Tour's over, toots," one goon said.

Suddenly, she was being lifted in the air. One had her legs, the other her upper torso. "Hey! Hey! HEY!"

She went sailing through the air, legs and arms flailing. She crashed through the large window, landing in a dumpster just below it. Her body brushed the open lid of the dumpster enough to bring it along with her, fortunately protecting her from the shards of glass that followed her.

When she caught her breath and realized she was still alive, she jumped up and threw the lid open. The two goons were leaning out the window and laughing.

"You motherfuckers!" she screamed.

"Ha ha ha! Have a nice day!" They both disappeared.

She clambered out of the dumpster. Her once shiny silk shirt was stained and rumpled. One shoe was laying in the middle of the alley while the other was nowhere to be found. "Fuck it!" She stomped down the alley plotting her revenge.

For the next several days, she made Atkins all too aware of her presence. She followed him everywhere, not even trying to hide it. She'd even pull alongside of his limo at times, stop, and wave. This went on for days.

One night, she was awakened in her RV by a thick, beefy hand wrapped around her throat and the sheets being torn off the bed. She tried to focus on the two large, shadowy figures in the dark through the quickly forming tears in her eyes. Her cheek stung from a slap.

"Wakey wakey, toots," came the mocking voice.

Fuck! It's the two goons from Atkins office! Her body was begging for air.

"Mr. Atkins asked us to pay you a visit," one said. "Now let's see what you're hiding under there." A hand grabbed the neckline of her old tshirt and yanked. The room filled with the sound of material being torn apart. "Fuck me! Look at those fuckin' things, will ya, Charlie?!" A hand roughly grabbed a breast.

"They looked good in the office, but goddamn!" Charlie said. Dana's hands clawed at his arm, trying to force him to release the grip on her throat. The room was starting to spin. His open hand raked across her cheek again. "Now, you promise to be nice and I'll let you go. But, if not, well..."

"Fine! Fine!" she squeaked. She coughed and gagged when he removed his hand. "What...what do you want?" she asked while she caught her breath.

"Mr. Atkins asked us to pay you a visit and show you his appreciation for the attention you've given him lately. And encourage you to stop. Ain't that right, Sammy?"

"Yup, sure is. How much appreciation are we goin' to show her?"

"More than she can handle."

Two zips were heard in the darkness, then her leg was grabbed and spun her around until she was laying across her bed.

"Hey! Hey! Stop! What the fuck?!"

"We're going to show you our appreciation!" Charlie said as he spread her legs apart and climbed on top of her.

"Wait! Wait! Fuck!" she screamed as she pushed on his barrel chest.

Sammy grabbed her head and tilted it back. "So help me God, if I so much as feel a tooth, they won't find your body. Now open wide, bitch!" His thick rod pressed against her lips and then through them. She gagged when he forced his length down her throat. Sammy's head flew back. "Oh fuck! She swallowed the whole fuckin' thing!"

She felt a stab at her lower lips, then penetration. Charlie fell in balls deep. She could only manage a muffled grunt.

"Oh my fuckin' God! Her cunt is fuckin' tight! Jesus Christ!"

The two men began to pump her body full of their vile meat. It was no use fighting them. Her main focus was to just get through it. The men pawed at her tits. They tweaked and pulled on her erect nipples. As much as she tried to fight it, she could feel the heat building in her thighs. Her heart rate quickened. Her muscles started to involuntarily twitch. She couldn't believe her body was betraying her like this.

"Oh fuck! Her cunt is squeezing me like a vise grip! Look at this bitch! She's about to fuckin' cum! Ha ha ha!" Charlie chided while sweat rolled off his face.

Her head snapped back and forth with each thrust of Sammy's hips. "Fuckin' slut! Nothin' but a fuckin' slut! I'll bet she can't wait to swallow my load!"

Her body started to jerk. "Mmmmffffgggg! Mmmmffffgggg! Ggggggggg!" she gagged as the electricity, even though muted, raced through her body.

"Oh fuck! She's gonna make me cum! Oh fuck! Fuck! Ggggaaaahhhhh!" Charlie's hips stuttered. She felt his disgusting warmth pour into her.

Sammy's grip tightened. "Me, too! Me, too! Here it comes! Here it comes! Take it! Swallow it, bitch!" He throbbed violently in her throat, each throb sending a fresh load of spunk. The two men pumped until they were satisfied.

Both men pulled out of their respective orifices at the same time, leaving a trail as they did.

Dana flinched when Sammy lightly patted her cheek. "You'd make a helluva a whore."

Charlie grabbed her tits. "Are you fuckin' kiddin'? She is a fuckin' whore!" The two men roared.

"Fuck you bastards," she muttered as she tried to come to grips with what just happened. Then Charlie's hand gripped her throat again. She grabbed his wrist and kicked her legs.

"Mr. Atkins said back off, bitch. Next time we won't be so nice," Charlie growled just before his fist crashed down on her face. And the lights went out.

*****

The bright morning sunlight hurt her eyes when Dana finally came to. Her head was pounding like she'd gone on a three day bender. Her face felt like she'd gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. Her body felt like she'd been hit by a truck. She staggered to her feet and stumbled to the bathroom. She looked as bad as she felt. She had shiny black eye to go along with everything else.

"Those motherfuckers are gonna pay," she mumbled to herself.

She climbed into the shower and left the warm water rush across her body until it went cold. She grabbed a towel, walked slowly into the kitchen, and wrapped the towel around a handful of ice. She found her way back to the bedroom and fell naked and wet onto the bed, then gingerly dropped the cold towel onto her throbbing eye.

"Those motherfuckers are gonna pay."

*****

Later that afternoon, a ringing phone woke her up. She wasn't feeling any better. She looked at the caller ID. "Hey, Alan. What'd you want?" she grumbled.

"Hello to you, too," I said sarcastically.

"Fuck you. What'd you want?" she hissed.

The words and attitude caught me off guard. I took a deep breath. "Hey, uh, listen, do you think you could swing by the precinct sometime in the next couple of days? The Captain would like to speak to you."

"Oh fuck. What does he want?"

"I really have no idea."

She sighed. "It won't be today, I can tell you that."

"Tomorrow maybe?"

"We'll see."

*****

Dana walked into my office looking like death warmed over. Her hair was disheveled. It looked like she'd pulled her clothes out of the dirty clothes hamper. She finally pulled her aviator sunglasses off.

"Jesus Christ! What happened to you?! How'd you get that black eye?!"

"Rough sex gangbang. Sorry I didn't call you," she said flatly. "Let's get this over with."

"Damn, Rockhard! What happened to you?" the Captain asked when we walked into his office.

"Dropped a bottle of suntan lotion on my head. Why'd you drag my happy ass down here?"

"Do you know who Rich Atkins is?" he asked. Oh shit I thought.

She crossed her arms. "Yeah, I know who he is," she said with defiance.

"Well, I don't know what's going on...and I probably don't want to know...but, whatever it is, it needs to stop. Now. It's come down from on high that he won't press charges if you promise never to darken his path again."

"PRESS CHARGES!" The vein on her forehead nearly exploded. I'm sure the entire building heard her. "Press charges for what?!"

"Trespassing. Harassment. Destruction of property. Shall I continue?"

"Destruction of property?!"

"He says you threw a brick through a window at his place of business."

"Threw a...his goons threw me through the fucking window!"

"He's got five witnesses that say you came storming in there and tore the place up."

She bowed her head and rubbed her forehead. "Fine. I'll leave his sorry ass alone. Happy now?"

The Captain pointed a finger at her. "I'm warning you. If you don't, I can't help you."

She glared at him. "Are we done?" There was silence. She turned and stormed out the door with me right behind her.

"Dana...c'mon..."

"Fuck off," she growled while she stomped down the hallway.

"This isn't over, is it?"

"Not by a long shot."

I stopped at my office. "Shit," I mumbled.

*****

Dana formulated a plan. She went to the city ordinance building and got a layout of Atkins' mansion. She hired someone who owed her a favor to fly a drone over it to take pictures. She staked it out morning, noon, and night. She knew everybody and every vehicle that went in and out of his driveway.

*****

Bright and early one morning two weeks after the meeting with the captain, Dana called me.

"Good morning, Dana. Long time no see. How's things?"

"Yeah, yeah. Everything's great. Hey, listen, I've got a little car trouble. I'm gonna go into this house right here and see if they can help me out. If you don't hear from me in an hour, I'd appreciate it if you came and checked on me."

"Sure thing. What's the address?"

"1223 Oceanview Drive. Gotta go." The line went dead.

"1223 Oceanview Drive? Why does that ring a bell?" I muttered to myself. Then it hit me. "Oh shit!" It was Rich Atkins' address. I grabbed my jacket and keys and raced out the door.

Dana climbed the wall and into a tree on Atkins' property. She hoped the tree was blocking the security cameras. She dropped to the ground, got low, and slinked her way up the property, ducking behind bushes and trees along the way. She made it to her first target, the garage at the top of the drive, apparently without setting off any alarms. She wiggled the doorknob of the garage side entrance. Locked. She checked to make sure she was still safe, then pulled out her lock picking tools.

She slowly pushed the door open and inched in, gun drawn. Nobody there. Only crates of different sizes and shapes. She slowly moved towards the crates.

"Fuck!" she moaned. The tops were nailed tight. She looked around and found a crow bar. As quietly as possibly, she pried the teeth of the bar into the crevice. Her heart stopped when the nails creaked. She froze. Her head was on a swivel. Coast was clear. She popped the top open. "Son of a bitch!" she whispered. There, in all their glory, were a collection of the same weapons Jesse had brought to her. She stood up and said with a satisfied smile, "Gotcha."

She felt cold steel on the back of her head and the click of a gun hammer being pulled back.

A familiar voice said, "Yup, gotcha."

She put her hands up. "Fuck." She had no way of knowing she set off a motion detector when she jimmied the door open.

"I'll take that," Charlie said when he pulled her gun out of her waistband. "Look who came to see us, Sammy? It's the whore detective."

"I guess she didn't get enough last time and came back for seconds!" The two men laughed.

"Yeah, you got me. That's exactly it. I couldn't get enough of your puny little dicks," she said sarcastically. "Ow! Fuck!" she yelped when Charlie smacked the back of her head with the butt of his handgun.

Charlie pressed the gun into the back of her head. "Hands behind your back, toots." Dana did as requested and felt the cold steel against her skin and heard the clicking of handcuffs being tightened. Charlie grabbed her arm and spun her around. "C'mon, detective. I've got somebody who wants to talk to you."

The two goons dragged her through a maze of hallways she had memorized from the construction permits she had gotten at city hall. They finally turned left and walked through a door into an impressive looking home office. Behind the desk sat a smiling Rich Atkins.

"Welcome, Miss Rockhard. I'm surprised to see you here. That's ballsy. Stupid. But ballsy."

"I saw your stash in the garage, Atkins. What're you planning? Some kind of revolution or something?"

He laughed. "Oh no, nothing that severe. I have the ability to acquire certain items that people desire and are willing to pay handsomely for. It's simply transactional."

"You're goin' down, Atkins."

"Ha ha ha! And who's going to take me down? You? I hardly think so. If anybody's going down, it's going to be you. Boys, take her into the bedroom."

"The bedroom?!" They dragged her into the next room kicking and screaming with Atkins right behind them. She bounced when they threw her onto the bed. The handcuffs dug into her back. "Fuck!"

Atkins nodded at her squirming body. "Strip her."

Charlie and Sammy whipped out knifes and leaned into her. "Hey, fuckers!"

"You best lay still. I'd hate for my knife to slip," Sammy said.

The sound of material tearing filled the room. She was naked from the waist up. The knifes slipped under the waistband of her jeans.

"Hey, goddammit! These are brand new!"

The three men laughed. "Fine, just pull 'em off. I'd hate to ruin a perfectly good pair of jeans," Atkins chuckled.

Her body jerked while the two men yanked her jeans down her legs and finally throwing them into the corner. Charlie made quick work of her g-string with his sharp blade. Atkins walked around to the side of the bed. She shot daggers at him with her eyes when he stroked her pussy lips.

"Mmmmmm, shaved. I like it." He ran his hand up her taut stomach and grabbed a breast. "And these tits? Beautiful. Natural?" She just glared at him. 'My compliments to your parents. You're wasting your talents. You'd be very popular at the agency."

"Fuck you."

He laughed. "Soon enough." He grabbed a syringe off the nightstand and held it up. The blue liquid squirted out when he pushed the plunger. He smiled an evil smile. "I've got something special for you." He leaned in.

"Get the fuck away from me!!"

He leaned in close to her shaved triangle and inched the needle closer. "Boys, will you hold her still, please?" He looked at Dana's red face. "You really should lay still. I'd hate to ruin your pretty little pussy."

"Get the fuck away from...AHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed louder than she ever had before, louder than she even thought possible.

Atkins pressed the sharp needle into her clit and slowly pushed the plunger. The blue liquid slowly drained from the tube.

Tears filled her angry eyes. She'd never hated anyone more than she did right now. "You're dead! You're fucking dead! I'm looking at three dead men!" she said through a clenched jaw.

The three men laughed. "You might have a different opinion soon enough. You're about to have the time of your life." Atkins started to strip, as did Charlie and Sammy.

"Oh, you motherfuckers," she growled. An incredible heat rolled through her body. It felt like she had a furnace inside. Every nerve ending tingled. She turned her head. The three men were naked with huge hard ons pointing directly at her. She was having trouble concentrating. "What...what the fuck...what the fuck did you give me?"

Atkins grinned. "It's a special sauce I've had my chemists working on. It kicks a woman's sex drive into overdrive. I gave you a double dose. How are you feeling?"

Her head was spinning. "You...mother...fucker..." Her body was on fire. Atkins slapped her enraged bean with his open hand. A torrent of electricity tore through her body like an atom bomb. Her back arched with a massive orgasm. "Ohhhhhhhh my fucking God!" She screamed. He smacked it again. "Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuucccckkkkkk!"

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,192 Followers
12