The Rockhard Files - Jesse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And the boys and I have taken a little something, as well. It makes Viagra look like candy. It gives us the stamina of an 18-year-old."

Atkins laid on the bed, grabbed her, and rolled her over onto him. He grabbed his rod, touched his target, and stabbed her swollen slit.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk!" she squealed with another orgasm.

"That's one tight little cunt you've got there, Rockhard. We're about to wreck it," Atkins growled just before he took and erect nipple between his teeth.

Charlie climbed onto the bed and touched his engorged muscle to her trembling rosebud. He leaned his massive body forward. He forced her back door open and slid in.

"Ohhh fuuuuuuccccckkkkk!" she cried out.

"Oh fuck! I thought her cunt was tight! Jesus Christ! Her fuckin' ass is suckin' me in!" Charlie announced.

"Speakin' of suckin'," Sammy chortled. He stuffed her open, screaming mouth with his man meat and shoved it down her throat.

The men began to pound away at her every orifice. Her mind went blank. As soon as one orgasm ended, another one started. It was a never ending cycle. She couldn't stop herself. She rocked and sucked like a common whore. Her body was begging for cock. And they were giving it to her.

After what seemed like an hour, but was only a few minutes, Atkins' body tensed. "Oh shit! This is the best pussy I've ever fucked! She's gonna make me cum already! Oh fuck!"

"Give it to her, boss! Give it to her!" Charlie cheered while sweat rolled off his face onto her tight ass.

"Yeah, boss! Fuck that bitch!" Sammy added.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh fuck! Gaaaaahhhhhhhh!" Their hips bucked into each other. Dana felt him throb inside her. Each throb sent a fresh load of warmth into her. When he was done, Atkins said, "Okay, hang on! I fucked that hole. Now it's time for her to suck it dry. Get the fuck off me!"

Charlie fell out of her ass and Sammy popped out of her mouth when Atkins' pushed her off of him and onto her side. He stood up and pushed Sammy out of the way. "Get the fuck out of my way!"

Charlie fell onto the bed while Sammy worked his way behind her and helped her swing her leg over Charlie's post.

"C'mon, you miserable fucks! You said you were gonna fuck me! Ha! C'mon, do it! Fuck me!"

Atkins chuckled. "Oh, I like this serum a lot. I'm gonna have to give that chemist a raise." The three men laughed. "Now, suck my dick you fuckin' bitch!" he demanded. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her into his groin. Her nose landed in his stomach. Charlie watched her throat take the shape of his boss's cock.

"Ggggffffffkkkkk!" she groaned with another orgasm when Charlie split her slit. "Mmmmmmffffkkkkk!" she gagged with another orgasm when Sammy stuffed her ass.

To be continued...


12