All Comments on 'The Rockstar Who Stole My Wife'

by normicawber

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
WrickettsWrickettsover 2 years ago

O fuck no. I’d be gone

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

I agree with Wriketts, she would be out of my life.

-

Pasqual

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Music makes the whore sluttier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a pussy......she would be gone and he has no balls!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a crappy story. Not worth a star

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

I bet the guy is going to give up Rock Concerts and wishes he did not by those tickets. Wonder how long it will take him to get sick of his new life style.

FireputterouterFireputterouterabout 2 years ago

Good riddance to the cunt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another gay writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As soon as she humiliated him in their bedroom, I knew this was going to happen. She disrespected him at home, and going to the concert was the final nail in their marriage. I bet it won't be long before they're in divorce court. At least they didn't have any kids yet, as that would have complicated things. If she's so into getting strange cock, then why bother being married or getting married?

I was thinking when he was thinking about them being in a rut at the beginning, and that if they're in a rut now, just wait until or try keeping things fresh with 2 kids. It's not easy, but my wife and I did it, and we had 2 kids to raise before we were both 22. And that was 40+ years ago. And she's never disrespected me once in all that time. But then she also knows I wouldn't put up with it either. Without trust or respect (for each other) you can't have a lasting marriage.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 1 year ago

That was a 5 until the wimpy ending

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

The title is a lie. Unless they kidnap her, nobody can "steal" your wife. They can entice her to leave, but that's on her.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great until the last sentence

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was with the writer up until the part where she was happy to go to the concert, to the point she was inspired to treat and talk to him like a cuck for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I mean, there was literally no foreshadowing at all that could even hint at that. The whole concert thing is a joke. The ending? "We've been happily married, but we've become boring on account of BOTH of us being responsible, but my solution is to fuck every Rockstar I can because I'm pretending like this is the problem. If you can live with that we can stay married." Pussy husband: Yea, I'll go along with that. Why would I divorce my groupie whore of a wife when I haven't much to lose when I can wait for years to come, have kids and a mortgage between us, an std that keeps on visiting, and end things violently while losing EVERYTHING and still paying for you to be a groupie skank.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Her husband really wants to suck up the cum he is gay as hell randi would have had my foot up his ass in a heart beat and the bitch would be gone in 60 seconds.

moultonknobmoultonknob3 months ago

What a load of fucking bollocks

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He is big idiot. She now wants to be major slut and you are ok with it, no way dump her ass and find good woman hell especially at 26. Also you have no idea the diseases she could pass to you. She will eventually leave you , then get hooked on drugs that are so common in that lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This reminds me of Neil Schon, stayed at his friends house and steals his wife. granted she wanted the big time, show lights and fame. so it was destined to be. Blonde skinny good looks, flashy for the Hollywood runway. Michaele Salahi, now married.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Kolejna opowieść młodocianego chłopca który ma wybujałą fantazje. Co za g....

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

And this is what is wrong with this forum...Fetish stories being tossed into the LW forum because the so called authors don't know the difference between a cheating wife story and a cuckold story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous