The Rockstar Who Stole My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He puts one hand on her flat stomach while keeping the other on her ass. Slowly he starts lifting up her top, revealing her spectacular tits. She has no bra on, and he nods in admiration. Her nipples point stiffly towards the mirror, and he fills his hands with her glorious D-cup breasts.

Moaning now, my wife starts to grind her ass back against the rockstar's crotch. He lets his hand drift down from her ass to the edge of her short skirt. He caresses the insides of her thighs, above the edge of her fishnet stockings. Upwards, slowly, his hand finds her tiny panties.

"Yeah, baby," he whispers. "I can feel you're wet right through your panties."

Pulling the string aside he finds her wet crack with his fingers. He spreads her glistening labia apart, and rubs moisture up towards her swollen, pink clit. He slips a couple of fingers inside her pussy, and she answers with a girlish giggle.

Slowly, he starts to fingerfuck my wife from behind in front of the mirror. I watch lamely from one of the stalls where I hide, even though my wife knows I'm there.

She gyrates her hips with lust and pleasure, and he lifts her skirt up to her hips, revealing her tight ass. He slaps it hard, and she whines with pain and lust. Her asscheeks are left with red handprints.

Pretty soon he makes her cum with his expert hands. Her face goes all red, and she screams with pleasure.

After her orgasm he looks at his hand and laughs. It's soaking wet with my wife's juices. She whirls around, ready to return the favor. Grabbing two hairbands from around her wrist, she puts her her up in two cute pigtails.

"This should give you something to hold on to," she giggles as she drops to her knees in front of him.

She grabs his pants and pulls them down to his knees in one hurried move. His fat cock is released, and hits her on the cheek. She's clearly delighted at the size of the thing.

Grabbing it around the base with her hand, she starts licking the big tool, all along the shaft up to the purple tip.

"Yeah, baby, suck that cock!" he moans. My wife pinches her nipples with one free hand, while she puts the whole head into her mouth. With wet slurping sounds she starts to give him a glorious blowjob.

Soon she takes it out and looks up at him.

"I want you to fuck my face!" she says. He grabs her pigtails and obliges.

She opens her mouth wide, resting her hands on her thighs. He rams his cock into her mouth, holding her head still with a tight grip on her hair. She almost chokes and gags when the giant cock slips down her throat, but she takes it like a seasoned groupie. The rockstar throat-fucks my wife, as dribble runs down her chin onto her shirt and tits. Her eyes tear up, making her mascara run.

After I have to watch this rough oral action for an agonizingly long time, he pulls his cock out of my wife's mouth. He pulls off his boots and pants, all naked now.

My wife gets up from her knees and stands in front of the mirror. She pulls down her soaking wet panties and drops the on the floor.

"Fuck me from behind, Randi!" she begs, and he gets up behind her. He smacks her red ass cheeks a few times, admiring how firm they are. I can see that her pussy is soaking wet and ready for celebrity cock.

His cock is all wet from my wife's spit, so there's no need for lube. Roughly spreading her legs apart, he guides his huge cock towards her pussy. He sinks in with a single, hard thrust. My wife wails with pleasure. He grabs hold of her skirt, which is bundled up on her hips, and starts pounding her pussy from behind. She leans over the counter, tits wiggling over the sink.

Her eyes meet mine in the mirror. She can see me peeking through the crack in the door. I'm unable to read any remorse or shame in her eyes, just pure lust for the rock star that's fucking her right now.

My wife has never been particularly vocal in bed, but now she's screaming and moaning like a porn star. Of course it doesn't take long before the people in the dressing room outside hear what's going on.

The door opens and the other band members peek in, giggling.

Randi doesn't break his stride, like the seasoned rockstar he is. He keeps on fucking my wife roughly from behind.

"Come in and watch the show, guys!" my wife pants, hanging on to the counter as her tits sway with each thrust.

The other guys enter the bathroom, the two guitar players, the bass player, the drummer and the two sluttily dressed groupies in their early twenties. They sit down on the tiled floor in a semi circle, like they're gathering around a camp fire. They sip their beers, laugh and stare at the sexual spectacle. Nobody sees me spying from my stall.

Randi and my wife swap positions. She sits on the edge of the counter, spreading her legs wide. Randi grabs her ankles and penetrates her well fucked pussy with a hard thrust. He keeps rhythm like a fucking metronome, and my wife's pussy makes a squelching noise with each beat. She grabs a hold of his ass, pulling him deeper with each thrust.

They french kiss, tongues deep in each other's mouth. I've reached the low point in my life. Limply watching my wife fucking and kissing a stranger.

"You know, we have a rule around here," Randi says, still pounding away. "First time groupies have to be hazed by the band. That means that after I give you a creampie, the rest of the band gets to cum on your face."

They all laugh.

"Sounds great!" my wife giggles. "Get your cocks out boys! Better get ready!"

The four other band members release their cocks from their tight leather and spandex pants. The other girls watch wide eyed and slightly shocked. They willingly help the guys jack off, grabbing two cocks each, like they were skiing.

"Yeah, mister rockstar, are you gonna cum in my pussy?" my wife moans.

He replies by moving one hand to her pussy, and starts rubbing her sticky clit with his thumb. Her eyes roll to the back of her head, as she hangs on to him. She's approaching climax.

She cums with a shriek. Legs trembling, cheeks blushing, tears running black with mascara from her eyes.

"Yeah, cum around my cock, baby," Randi moans. "Work it with your tight pussy!"

My wife's powerful orgasm pushes him over the edge. Rockstar Randi Roxster cums inside my wife's pussy, without a condom. He roars like a lion and pulls her hair, filling her up with his juices.

After a long and noisy orgasm, he pulls out of her. Thick cum dribbles from her gaping pussy, dripping on the counter and floor below. My wife breathes heavily from her orgasm, and she's covered with sweat. But still, she's ready for the promised finale.

"Come on, guys, cover my face with cum!" she says, and sits down on her knees on the floor.

The guys laugh and line up around her with their pants around their knees. Randi grabs a beer and sits naked on the counter to watch. The groupies stand by to watch the show.

My wife grabs the cocks around her greedily, sucking on one, jacking off two others. The guys are so turned on that it doesn't take them long to cum.

The bass player goes first, hitting my wife over the nose and forehead with thick streams of sperm. Soon after the three others follow suit. She's surrounded with big, spurting cocks, and the jizz is flying all over her face. Some of it hits her hair. It drips in small rivers down her neck, over her shirt and tits. Soon she's all covered with rockstars' cum.

The groupies applaud and cheer. They look at my slutty wife with a mix of admiration and astonishment.

"You did great, babe!" Randi laughs and helps my wife on her feet. She takes a bow, and almost slips in all the cum and juices at her feet.

"Now, get cleaned up and join us for the party!" Randi says, pulling his pants back on. All the guys get dressed again, and exit the bathroom to continue the party.

The door closes, and the room is quiet. My wife stands in front of the mirror, and I don't dare to move.

I see her walking slowly towards me. She opens the door, and we look each other in the eye for a long time. I'm still trembling from the shock, and I'm unable to speak.

"I want you to know that this will be part of my life from now on," she finally says, calmly. "Something's been missing in my life, and I've found it."

She comes closer, and I can feel the warmth from her freshly fucked body. Cum runs down her legs and all over her upper body and face. I can smell it.

She takes my hand and leads it to her soaking wet and open pussy. It's so warm and soft.

"I want to fuck rockstars," she says. "As many as I can. If you can live with that, we can stay married."

I can barely hear what she says over the frantic beating of my heart. Jealous. Confused. Hurt. But horny. Very horny.

I nod.

"I can live with that," I answer.

12