The Role

Story Info
A couple's first time roleplaying a rape scenario.
5.2k words
4.17
11.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit in my car and watch the clock. I just recently called to signal that I was near and to give her time to hop in the shower. Now the anticipation is killing me. My heart is racing and feels like it is going to beat out of my chest. The scenario had been laid out the day before but now that it is here, I can't control my excitement. This is evident by the bulge in my pants that is straining against my zipper.

I go through the checklist in my head of the dos and don'ts. The latter is a lot smaller which makes me smile. It is one of the many things that I like about her. I quickly think of the safe word. Another thing that I doubt will be needed but better to be safe.

I quickly check my surroundings out of nervousness. The rental is private and, in the woods, but I feel the need to check anyway. Nobody else is around. I check the clock one more time and let what feels like the longest minute ever to tick on the clock. That should be enough time I say to myself as I turn off the car.

The house is very nice and has an easy walkway to the front door. As I approach, I can hear music playing. It is our playlist, Kelly Rowland's Motivation. Reaching for the handle I have to mentally force myself to slow down. My desire is so strong but I have to stick to the plan.

I take a deep breath as I slowly and quietly open the door. The smell of scented candles gently assaults my nose as I enter the small intimate space. The room is bathed with the morning sun through the trees intertwined with the faint glow of the candles. The effects cause little shadows to dance throughout the room.

The song is nearing the end and I notice that it starts over again from the beginning. She has it on repeat, I chuckle to myself with a smile as I search for her phone. I can hear the shower running in the bathroom as I find the phone.

I turn off the repeat feature replacing it with shuffle. Our mix is very eclectic and I love not knowing what mood will be presented next.

I scout out the room looking for the best area to stage my "attack" and find a spot near to the bathroom door. I slowly and quietly glide across the room to the location and ready myself. I am in position for what feels like an eternity full of nervousness, excitement, and anticipation.

I hear the shower water turn off and the shower curtain open. I pull my practice knife from my pocket and steady myself taking slow deep breaths and mentally telling Russell that he will soon have that which he so desires.

The knife has no edge and will allow me to be a little more aggressive without worrying about actually hurting her. A few more seconds go by and the song changes to Bad Things by Casio McCombs.

The door to the bathroom opens shortly thereafter. First comes the steam and the fresh scent of her body wash. Then my prey is within sight. Her hand and opposite leg at first then her body wrapped in a towel. It does well to cover most of her but makes me that much more excited as I can see the slope of her neckline leading to her ample cleavage.

She has a quizzical look on her face as she turns to look for her phone. The music change must have alerted her that something was different in the room. She plays the part very well as she comes out.

My hands are on her in an instant as I attack her from behind. My left hand is over her mouth so as to prevent her from "screaming" while drawing the dull edge of the practice knife to the side of her neck with the other. My body is pressed tightly against hers and I can feel her jump from being startled.

I'm sure that she can feel my erection as I pull her back into my controlling embrace.

"Keep quiet and nobody gets hurt", I say into her ear. "Is there anybody else here?" She shakes her head no with small quick movements. "Good!" I say as I loosen my grip a little. "Is anyone else expected any time soon?" She pauses for a second before nodding her head yes. I spin her around to face me as I menacingly say "don't try to lie to me".

The quick movement causes her towel to open up a little but she doesn't notice. Or pretends not to notice.

I press the knife back to her throat and her hands come up to grab at my wrist and ease the knife away. A normal reaction but it causes her to forget about the towel for a second and it falls almost completely off of her. She clumsily tries to cover up as I ask her again if she is expecting anyone anytime soon. With my hand free of her mouth she is able to find her voice. "No..." she says and I relax my grip and the blade a little more.

She takes a few steps back as she tries to adjust the towel that is now barely covering her. Her heaving breasts now show a little erection at her nipples, either from the cooler air they have been introduced to or due to her excitement. She catches my lustful gaze on her body and turns to run as she starts a scream for help. Her movement, meanwhile, has "accidentally" moved her closer to the bed.

I lunge after her grabbing her again from behind and the two of us fall onto the bed with me on top of her and her face down. "Now why would you go and do that?" I say as I pin her arms up above her head. Her hand still clutches the towel in one hand and my moving it above her head exposes her ass and sex to me. She struggles in vain to get free but my grip is too strong.

I return the blade to the side of her neck and it quickly takes the fight out of her. My hand restraining her hands quickly let's go so that I can lay two quick slaps to her ass which catches her by surprise and she lets out a quick yelp.

I turn her over onto her back and can see her full nakedness as the discarded towel has left her body bare. I straddle her and press the knife to her neck to remind her of my control. I examine her body with hungry eyes and I scoop up a breast into my other hand. With a sudden movement, I take her nipple into my mouth and draw on it like a nursing child.

The quickness of the assault causes her to gasp and then a soft moan escapes her lips before she is back to her senses and tries to fend me off. I let go of her breast and grab her arms one at a time while trying not to hurt her with the knife. I secure her wrists again as I look around the room for an aid to keep her arms restrained.

I spot a sheer scarf on a chair nearby that looks like it would fit my needs. I pull her up off of the bed and lead her over to the chair. She must realize where I'm heading and she starts to pull back and try to break free. I shoot her another look to show that I'm not playing. I place the knife between her legs and notice the brown bush of hair that glistens in the room light either from her shower or her excitement.

"You must think that I'm playing with you bitch! I can make this very painful for you if you would prefer."

I pull the knife away and give her a quick jerk to pull her forward and grab the scarf with my knife-hand. I hand her one end of the scarf and tell her to hold on to it. I then take the rest and wrap it around her wrist. First, the one holding the scarf and then around the other so that they are tied tightly together but not enough to cut off the circulation. I then take the end of the scarf that she is holding and tie my best boy scout slip knot. There is still enough scarf so that I can use it to comfortably pull her around.

I use it to pull her back toward the bed and pull/push her so that she is bent over face down over the bed. I climb onto her back and use my weight to pin her in place. The bed is one of those raised beds so she doesn't have to bend her knees much to get into that position.

"Stay right there!" I say as I clamber over to kneel in front of her.

I pull her hands to the front of my pants, "you know what to do" I say as she stops her hands just in front of the button.

She shakes her head and begins to plead with me. "Please no. Take what you want! Just don't make me do that."

I laugh at her feeble attempt to persuade me and jump off of the bed on the opposite side of her. I quickly tie the end of the scarf to the bed frame and hurriedly climb back up and over the bed so that I am behind her.

"Please st" is all that she can get out before the first open-palmed blow slaps across her ass. Then another. And another. I lay a torrent of blows to her ass before she has time to even acknowledge what her body is feeling. She is well aware by the 6th or 7th blow.

"Stop it! Ouch! What are you doing?!", she yells as I continue the blows.

I don't stop until I reach a good 20 to 25 blows. Even though I didn't think it was possible my dick grows harder and harder with each strike. Her ass starts its transition to pink as I say, "do I make my point?".

A defiant chuckle emanates from her as she replies "Bite me!".

I let loose with another volley of spanks. Her ass now clearly a strong pinkish/red combination. "And now?"

Again my question is met but the same little laugh and followed by "Bite me!".

The next round of blows goes on for a good while. Her stamina is amazing and my hand even starts to sting. This time I don't stop until I see her feet start to dance and a clinched tooth "fucker" escapes her lips. She is breathing harder and so am I. Her from receiving the spanking and me from giving it as well as my excitement from seeing my "handy" work.

Her ass is now a fire red and it looks so inviting as her little anus sits at the center. This time I don't ask her as I move back to untie the scarf from the bed and kneel back into my position. And this time she opens my pants without being told.

My own musky smell greets my nose as she frees my aching erection from the confines of my pants. I am commando so my dick springs right out once released. She tentatively reaches for it with her hands and stops just shy of touching. The ache of anticipation is driving me crazy and I, again, have to remind myself to be patient.

I inch closer to her and her hands wrap around my shaft. Her hands start to gently stroke me as I move in even closer. The tip of my cock is glistening with a small amount of pre-cum and she rubs it over my shaft as a natural lubricant.

Meanwhile, I have moved myself so close that my cock is right in front of her mouth. She tries to pull back but the restraints in my hand prevent her from moving away. Realizing this, she turns her head to the side and says no.

"Really?! Must I..." I trail off as I look again at my hand and then her ass.

I can see her think it over for a second and then she turns back to slowly take the tip of my cock in her mouth. Her warm gentle sucking feels so good and I let her know it with a deep approving moan. I try to push more than the tip into her mouth but she uses what she can of her hands to push my body back. Frustrated and craving more of her mouth around me, I grab the back of her head and force my cock into her mouth so that her nose is nestled in my pubic hair.

She struggles to pull away but I can tell by her sucking that she is ok. I let her pull back after a few seconds so that she can catch her breath and then I drive into her again. I allow her to pull away after a few seconds.

The next time she beats me to it and willingly sucks hard on my dick as she pulls it into her mouth. Her skills amaze me and I almost lose my load after less than a minute of her working me. A part of me wants to cum in her pretty little mouth but it is too early and I have a lot of work left do.

I allow her to keep going until I feel like I'm getting close. She uses just the right amount of suction and moisture. Now her tongue works on the underside and tip of my cock. She lets it fall out of her mouth as she shifts her attention to my balls. She takes one and then alternates to take the other into her warm mouth. They never get this kind of attention and it feels amazing.

I can feel my balls tightening up as she returns her sucking to the head of my cock. With a determined grunt, I pull myself out of her mouth and tell her

"Nice try but I want more than just that."

If Russell could talk he would be yelling at me. He is so hard and I can tell that if I had let her go for another 10 seconds it would have been 9 seconds too long.

"Did you think that was all that I wanted?"

She starts to protest but I don't even hear a single word due to my own inner voices, mostly Russell, urging me to let her finish.

Staying in character, she shows a hint of fear and trepidation at what I'm going to do next. I hop off of her far side of the bed and quickly pull her forward so that she is again bent over. Her body on the bed and her feet on the floor.

I tie the scarf with the fastest slip knot that I can do, securing her once again to the bed. The position makes it difficult for her to climb up onto the bed and impossible to move away. I take a second to bring my excitement level back down and scan the room.

Once again, I seem aware of the smell of the shower gel that she used and the sounds of the music playing from her Spotify. Her hair is still damp from the shower and slightly tussled from me grabbing the back of her head.

I allow my pants to fall to my ankles and step out of them before I move around to the back of her. She takes a moment to test my job of tying the scarf in a quick attempt to free herself. The knot holds and after a few quick pulls, she resigns to her fate. Her full and curvy body looks good in this position. She doesn't have a big ass but what she has looks round and meaty like this.

The color of her ass has mostly returned to light pink. Her anus still winks at me and I can see the tuft of pubic hair and her pussy between her legs. I move myself in right behind her and use my leg to force her to open her legs wider. The motion causes her to sink down lower across the bed and pull tighter on the restraint.

I quickly eye her wrist and hands, making sure that they are not having the circulation cut off too much. They have a normal coloration and lets me know that the restraint is not too tight. Satisfied that she is not in harm's way I settle down on my knees between her legs.

I am at a near-perfect height for my mouth to explore her pussy and ass. She tries to squirm away as I near her but the restriction of the position doesn't allow her much movement. I bring my face closer to her body and inhale her scent. The smell of her shower gel gives way to her natural scent and it makes my cock jump a little as I catch the scent of her aroma.

I also can see the moisture that has formed in her pubic hair and on the lips of her pussy. Not sure if it is from the shower or excitement I decide to "test the waters". I slide my hand up her leg starting at her calf. It smoothly glides up her freshly shaven legs to the back of her knee and curves to her inner thigh as it continues its ascent.

She tries to squirm away as my hand reaches her groin. Right away I am able to feel the heat from her excitement.

"Hmm...what do we have here?" I say as I start to move my hand threw her pubic hair.

"Stop it, asshole!" she says to me.

I use my pointer and ring fingers to part her lips and allow my middle finger to penetrate her. She is soaking wet and my finger easily enters her.

"You've been lying to me the whole time. You want this!"

"No, I don't!" she replies

"Then what is this? Why are you so wet?!"

"Leave me alone you ass!"

"Funny that you should mention asses," I say with a small chuckle.

I continue to finger her while my eyes scan the room. They quickly find their target and I pull my finger out so that I can retrieve my prize. As I get up, I wipe my finger over her anus and ever so gently push it just a little into her using her natural lube to ease it in just a few centimeters. "No reason to waste it," I think and suck the rest of it off as I go over to the side table and pick up her hairbrush.

It is a nice wooden kind with a flat back and a good weight. It looks like it has been used many times but not the way that I'm going to use it. I smack that non-brush side across my palm a couple of times to test the weight as I look at her. She knows what is coming and tries to plead with me. The weight and size are perfect and I set about putting it to good use.

I purposely take my time as I traverse back to stand right behind her. She tries to look back at me and only has a partial view since she can't turn her body much. I draw the next few heartbeats out as I just stand there "inspecting" the brush. I gently and lovingly rub her ass with the back of the brush as I move out to her left side so that I have a better angle for what comes next.

The "crack" of the smack fills the room as the brush lays a firm hit on her ass. It isn't overly hard but the sound of it lets me know that it causes a nice sting. Her head pops up and her legs straighten out behind her from this first blow. The pink and red handprints of my previous spanking are quickly joined by the pink square from the brush.

I take aim at the other cheek and...smack...the next blow hits the mark. Surprisingly, a moan of excitement comes from her with that blow. The arch in her back also signals that she is enjoying this. I continue to rub her ass and smack it with the back of the brush taking my time and making sure that the rosy color is distributed evenly.

I switch up the force behind the blows as well, making sure to make them lighter so that there is no bruising and it allows her to go longer. The blows cause her ass to ripple and shake before she clinches it to fight the pain. After a few more spanks, approximately 6 on each cheek, I move back behind her. I inspect my work and can see that I have done a fairly good job of making sure to cover all of her ass in red marks.

I go back between her legs and insert my finger between her legs. Surprisingly, she feels even wetter than before. I am just about to comment on this when she raises her leg up and kicks it back.

Her compromising position doesn't allow her to get the right angle or force behind it but it still manages to graze my leg. This makes me laugh a little inside but I stay in character, pretending to be angered by this.

"That wasn't very smart", I say.

I let loose a volley of snacks to her ass alternating between the brush and my hand. Not satisfied, I reach down with my free hand and grab her hair and give it a good yank. Her head is now pulled back and this causes a nice arch in her back as well. It also raises her ass even more and I continue to spank her with the brush. She lets out another moan but another few smacks cause her feet to start dancing again as she tries to escape the blows.

I give her four more snacks, 2 on each cheek, and then drop the brush onto the bed. Her ass now has a beautiful red glow and my cock jumps at the sight. It is too much for me to resist anymore.

Still holding her hair with my left hand, I grab my cock with the right and line it up with her pussy. I plunge deep into her with one powerful motion. Russell bathes in her moisture as the force of my initial thrust moves her body forward into the bed.

Another moan comes from her and I allow myself a moment to enjoy the feel of her pussy. She feels tight but quickly adjusts to accept my erection filling her. I can feel her clenching around me, almost pulling me deeper into her.

I pull all of the way out of her and she lets out a disappointed groan. I don't give either of us much time to miss the other before I grab my cock and plunge it back into her. I continue to thrust in and out of her with reckless abandon.

I use my hold on her hair to assist in my thrusting by pulling her back into me as I push forward. Burying myself deep into her, I can feel the heat of her red ass against my groin and legs. As the thrusts continue to drill into her, sounds of our bodies colliding together mix with the sound of her wetness.

12