The Role

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My free hand resumes spanking her ass on every other thrust. A few seconds into this pattern produces gasps from her, either from the pleasure or the pain. I let go of her hair and use both hands to grab her hips so that I can drive even harder into her.

I go as deep as I can after a few more hard thrusts and then remain deep inside her. My breathing is much faster and I have to fight the urge to cum. I pull out of her and wait a few seconds needing time for my excitement to die down.

After regaining control, I observe the heavy shine that is my cock as it is covered in the wetness of her excitement. I move back onto the bed and grab her head so that she has to take me into her mouth.

"You act like you don't like it but look how wet you are."

I face fuck her this way until I feel satisfied that she has removed her juices.

"That's a good girl. See, I can be nice if you play nice."

I move off the bed and take a second to make sure that she is still secured and that it isn't too tight on her wrists. She uses this moment to once again test the restraint but it continues to hold. Not trying to hide my amusement I let out a small chuckle at this. Taking my time, I walk around the bed so that I'm behind her again. I muster up a stern voice.

"Still...not...playing...nice?" I say and punctuate each word with a spank to her ass.

The punishment is taking its toll on her and this time she lets out a slight gasp with each hit. I slide my eager cock back into her not even needing my hand this time.

"Fuck! You are so wet." I said as I start moving in and out of her.

"Fuck you!" she says.

"No, fuck you," I say as I again start smacking her very red ass while fucking her deep and hard.

The gasps that are coming from her are now flowing in a steady stream and it is hard to tell if it is because of me fucking her or because of the spanking of her very sore ass. I decide to let up on her knowing that this is more than she has ever taken and I don't want to push her too hard. I slow down my thrusts and draw out each entry and withdrawal.

Looking down at where our bodies connect is such a wonderful sight. My dick is again covered in her juices and she is very wet. And watching as he slides in to disappear between the folds of her pussy along with the sensation of being in her is so...glorious.

Now her gasps have been replaced by moans every time I fill her. A few strokes later her moans are an unmistakable sound of excitement and I can feel her getting tighter around me as an orgasm radiates through her body. But looking down also brings something else into my focus. Her anus winks at me as she continues to ride out her orgasm.

I reach down and grab my cock with my right hand and allow it to slide between my fingers as I continue to fuck her. This allows my fingers to become lubricated by her natural juices as I move. Once I feel that they are well lubricated I move my hand to her ass and push my middle finger into her.

It takes a little effort at first but slides in very smoothly once past the initial part. I quickly push it in the rest of the way and bury myself into her at the same time. Her head angles up and a long moan escapes her lips.

I pause like this for a few heartbeats to allow her body time to get used to the double penetration. Then I ease my body back just enough so that my finger can move in and out of her ass. It is also a cool sensation for my dick to feel my finger moving inside of her.

I start moving my body again. At first alternating which one is going in. Then I synchronize them so that they slide in together. I feel her tightening around both as another orgasm hits her. This one seeming stronger than the last.

I pump harder spurring her orgasm on but quickly have to stop and pull out as I'm caught up in the moment and almost cum. She lets out an almost purring moan as I continue to finger fuck her ass. I'm so hard and ready to cum but I want to enjoy her some more. I want to use her body until she is spent.

I reach for her clit with my left hand as my right continues to play with her ass. I quickly bring her back to another orgasm that has her falling across the bed, unable to hold herself up, her legs weak. This is more than I can handle seeing and hearing her enjoyment. I withdraw my finger and grab my cock, still wet from her and drive myself deep into her ass. She lets out a loud cry partly from the quickness of it but also from the pleasure of it.

"Oh my God!" we both say. Each finding the other so exquisite. The savagery of my movements surprises me as I grind into her ass. She finds her legs and starts to back into me, driving me to take her. Now I'm the one who is moaning as I ride her.

I, again, am smacking her ass, forgetting that she is already sore. I have to have her. And I have to have her raw. I have to have her now.

I feel myself drawing close again and I reach under her to once again find her clit. I rub it as I slam into her ass. I feel her orgasm hit right before I lose it. Her squeezing me too much to handle. My cock grows harder and I let out a loud moan as I let the first spurt of my cum fill her. My cock swells each time I ejaculate and quicken my pace, moaning louder now. Finishing with a final few thrusts, I collapse on top of her while still in her.

"Damn baby. You are the best." I say while trying to catch my breath.

"I was going to say that to you." She says.

Both of us no longer playing the role. I lay kisses on her back as I reach up to untie her hands while still staying inside her. I don't want to lose my connection to her. A short while later I finally move out of her as we both crawl up onto the bed and under the covers. We lay with her back to me and my arms around her, spooning for a good long while with the music still playing in the background.

We lay here at peace and spent until I catch a whiff of her scent and Russell starts to poke into her back.

"Round two?"

12