The Role of a Lifetime

Story Info
Denise is a struggling actress in Hollywood.
7.7k words
4.51
21.9k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise looked at the bill she held in her hand, the bright red "past due" stamp embolden across it and let out a heavy sigh. It wasn't the first or even second time she'd received such a letter from the power company and she was pretty sure she wouldn't be paying it this month either.

She tossed it on her small kitchen table and instead of opening another piece of mail, which was sure to contain another such notice, unlocked her phone and looked to see if there were any new auditions from her manager Jason.

She'd come to LA four years ago, like many girls, looking for fame and fortune as an actress, but instead had found the competition for roles far harder than she'd ever thought. She'd been the prom queen, valedictorian, homecoming queen and captain of the cheer squad as well, in her small mid-west home town. Everything had been so easy there, she had no experience like what she found when she arrived in LA.

Dozens of girls all just as pretty as her, just as talented as her, auditioning for the same part. But some were willing to go just a little bit further and work the "casting couch" for all it was worth. She had been horrified the first time one of the sleazy casting directors had slyly suggested a sexual favour in return for a part, but these days she just let it roll off of her and she moved on to the next audition.

Of course, every once in a while she'd gotten a part, something small, sometimes even with more than a single line. But more often than not, her credit read "Hot girl" and nothing more. But even those parts had started to dry up over the last year. Her biggest break had been in a big-budget remake of a cheesy 80's TV show that took place on the beach, where she had played as part of the ensemble cast and received a real credit as well. It had given her enough money to stay in LA longer than she would have otherwise been able to.

It wasn't like she wasn't hot still, at 24 she was in great shape. She worked out every day, watched what she ate and was meticulous with her choice of makeup and clothing. But the truth was that just like when she had arrived in LA four years ago, a new batch of young girls showed up every month, wanting the same parts as she was auditioning for and so the competition was greater and greater and she was no longer the "fresh" face in town.

In fact, she was one of the elders these days, with so many of the friends she'd made in those first few months having given up and left the business. She couldn't blame them of course; Tammy had returned to her home town and her previous glory, Britney had gone back to school and was going to be graduating this year with a degree in business, Laura, well Laura had found love, at least the love of money and married for it.

Laura had been the first to "leave" the group and they had all scoffed at her as she did. They would never compromise in that way, they were all going to make it! But Denise was the last of the group still in LA and by the looks of it, she'd be going back home by the end of the month unless something came up soon.

Unfortunately, her inbox was empty and so she started writing an e-mail to her manager before heading out to the gym.

* * *

Denise pushed the stray strand of dirty blonde hair back over her ear as she pumped on the peddles of the stationary bike, the message indicator on her phone blinking as she did so.

Her hand reached out and she slowed just a bit as she unlocked it and started to read the message from Jason entitled "Got something for you...".

She scanned over the attached script as she continued her peddling, a cheesy romantic flick to be sure, but the audition was for the female lead and it was from a major studio too!

She set her phone down and grabbed hold of the handlebars, pushing hard on the peddles as she mentally started to prepare for the audition.

* * *

Denise sat in the waiting room, it was the same antiseptic white as every other waiting room she had ever been in. There had been two other women there with her who's expression told Denise that they were thinking the exact same thing. Each one went in and sometime later came out until it was finally her turn. The two men inside were in the mid-forties by her estimate and could have been clones of a dozen other casting directors she'd seen over the years.

She had read her lines, gave it her all, and even though she saw one of the men give a genuine smile at the end of her performance, she didn't get her hopes up. As always they thanked her for coming out, told her they'd be in touch in a few days after the director had a chance to review the tapes, and then waved her out the door.

She'd wanted to scream of course, yell at the top of her lungs to give her the part, but instead she'd smiled and thanked them before leaving. At least neither had suggested anything more than the audition and she counted her blessings when she could.

That had been three days ago and she was starting to get worried that nothing was going to come of the audition, yet again. She sat on her couch, her long lean legs extended out on to the coffee table as she impatiently watched her phone. Unable to take it any more, she dialed Jason's phone number.

"Hi Denise..." his cheerful voice came over the speaker.

Denise gave him no chance to continue before blurting out, "Jason! Tell me you've heard something! Anything! You know I really need this!"

"Well, I..."

"I can't take it anymore, why haven't they called? Are they auditioning more people!?! What have you heard?"

"Denise, if you let me get a word in edgewise..."

"Oh... darn it, sorry Jason."

"That's ok. I was just about to call you anyway. They want you to come back for a second reading on Saturday. Can you make it?"

"Can I make it!?!?! Of course I can!" Denise replied enthusiastically and almost squealed.

"Good, I'll send you the address and time. Good luck!"

"Thanks Jason!"

* * *

Denise stepped out of the Uber and frowned a bit, the place was an industrial unit which seemed a little odd, but at least it wasn't the director's home or anything. That was always a big red flag and the last time it had happened she hadn't even gotten out of the car.

It wasn't the first time she'd had to go to an industrial unit for an audition though, and they had been a mixed bag in the past. Usually it was because the film or TV show was effects-heavy and they wanted her to try on some costume or make sure she could perform some stunt. Of course, this film being a romance, she was having a hard time thinking of why it might be this time.

Giving her shoulders a little shrug, she walked up to the unit and opened the door. The windows were completely covered and inside was a small room with a single empty desk, one chair in front of it and one behind, with a note on it. Beyond the desk was another doorway.

The note simply said "Come on in." and so she stepped around the desk and grasped the handle to open the door.

A tingle ran up her arm as soon as her fingers touched the doorknob, her lips parted and she let out a gasp as her eyes rolled back in her head and she slumped forward, sliding down the door unconscious.

* * *

Denise struggled to open her eyes, they seemed to refuse to do so and fluttered several times before she managed to finally get them to stay open for more than a tenth of a second. It didn't last long though, quickly enough they slammed shut with just the blurry memory of the dark room she was in remaining.

"Don't worry, you're eyes will adjust in a minute." a voice replied and it seemed slightly familiar.

She turned her head towards the direction it came from, or tried, as she found herself unable to move it left or right. An attempt to move her arms and legs result in the same thing, she could feel restraints around both.

"Wha... what's happening..." she managed to get out, only slightly slurred.

"Just relax, don't get excited, you're perfectly safe." the man said and for some reason, Denise felt a little calmer.

It was then that she was able to place his voice, one of the men that had been at her audition.

She pushed her eyes closed hard and then opened them wide, forcing them to remain so until the slight sting of it passed and she blinked several more times until things came in to focus.

The room wasn't quite as dark as she had thought, she could see the walls and ceiling, which were painted a dark grey and seemed to have cones sticking out from them. She recognized it after a moment as sound dampening material like she'd seen a few times when she'd had to record lines in a studio.

It was also why the only sound she could hear was his and her own voice.

"That's better, now how are you feeling Denise?"

"Feeling!?! Let me go! Are you insane!" she replied, her voice growing louder and more panicked with each word.

"Calm down, calm down. No need to panic." he replied and the same feeling of calmness came over her once more.

"How... how are you... doing that?" she asked, her face twisted in confusion, but her voice softer and more steady.

"Ah, yes, good that you noticed it already. That bodes well for the rest, the smart ones always come out better. As for how, well you can't see it but there's an IV drip that has been feeding you a cocktail of drugs for the better part of an hour already. But don't worry, everything is going to be just fine." he replied in a calm and confident voice.

She wanted to contradict him, to yell out once more, but the words he said seemed to dig themselves deep into her mind and instead she just whimpered slightly.

"You see Denise, I have very good news for you, we've picked you to be our leading lady!"

"You... you have?" she managed to get out, her mind starting to spin a bit. It was good news... wasn't it? Isn't that what she had wanted when she arrived? To get the part, to be the star?

"Absolutely! You beat out all those other girls for it and you're going to be a perfect fit! You're going to give it your all, 110%. It's the part you've always dreamed of and you're going to do everything you can to make sure you nail it."

Her head was still spinning but even so, she wasn't sure. It was a cheesy romance after all, was it really the role she had dreamed of? But he said it with such confidence that she was finding it hard to disagree with him.

It was certainly the part she needed, she had been desperate enough to get it when she arrived. And she could do it, she knew that much as well. She'd beaten out those other girls for it, so many it was the perfect part for her?

Yes... yes, of course it was! It was a starring role! It was the role she'd always dreamed of!

"I can't believe it! I'm so lucky!" Denise cried out in excitement.

"Yes, yes you are. Now I know you've read the script already, but I'm afraid that there have been a few changes to it since we sent it to you. But that's not a problem, you're flexible and will adapt to the new script."

Her head still swimming the words seemed to penetrate even deeper, "Of course! Of course I will!" she replied, knowing full well that she'd do whatever it took to be perfect for the part.

"Good. Good. Now I've prepared a presentation on the changes, just open your mind and let it all flow into you." he said as he reached up and pulled down a monitor that had been just outside of her vision. The screen came to life and a voice started to read the words that appeared on it.

"Denise is a small town girl who has come to LA to find fame and fortune in Hollywood..."

* * *

Denise watched the slides start over yet again, she'd lost count of the number of times she'd watched them, but it didn't really matter. She couldn't believe her luck at how perfect she was for the role now that it had been rewritten.

It mirrored her own life so closely!

The story of a horny teenager coming to LA and spreading her legs for any casting director that asked was her story too.

Of course, it didn't really get her that many roles, and those that it did were just for the eye candy, but at least it had paid the bills for a few years.

But Denise wasn't as far along as the Denise in the script, she was still on the last nickle and dimes. The Denise in the script had run out of money and roles a while ago and she'd found herself an older man, Kenneth Jones, who wanted a trophy wife on his arm and easily slipped into the part.

The Denise in the story had changed many things about herself; from the way she dressed, to the way she acted around others, to the size of her breasts, all to fill the new role of trophy wife.

Denise had to admit that she'd been thinking the same thing lately, and that she'd been masturbating to the thought of having a sugar daddy quite a lot. Even now her fingers were gently rubbing her clit as her other hand was pulling at her nipple on top of her small breasts.

She couldn't really remember when she'd gotten undressed, and there was a weird thought in the back of her head that she'd been restrained at some point, but that made little sense to her, as she obviously wasn't. But even if she had been she was sure that would only have made her hornier.

The new script had continued on for quite a while, detailing Denise's life as a trophy wife. Going into even greater detail about their sex life. If Denise hadn't known better she might have thought the new script was for a porno instead of a romance. But the slides and voice and told her over and over again that this was a romance and she had to agree with them.

And it was kind of fun watching the visual aides they had inserted into the presentation. The short videos were great research material so she'd know how to perform the part when it was time. She was especially excited each time the first one came up on screen. Denise could just picture herself in it; on her knees, looking up at the other actor, her lips parted as they wrapped around his shaft.

The look of pure bliss on her face as the man stroked in and out of her mouth... god it was hot and Denise's masturbation came to a head each and every time it played. It was just another thing that she and the Denise from the script shared, an absolute love of sucking cock.

Other videos showed her how happy she was to have her tits played with, or her pussy fucked, and even her ass. But the ones that turned her on almost as much as the first one were the ones showing her being an obedient, submissive, sex toy.

Down on her knees crawling around and barking like a dog, bent over his knee and being spank, thanking him for each one, being tied up and bound so that she could do nothing but lye there and be used by him, sitting in front of him masturbating, begging him to let her cum.

They all mirrored her own fantasies so well that she wondered if the writers had been able to read her mind or something.

She came one last time as the presentation completed and the screen went black. But instead of starting up once more, some simple white text appeared on the display, "Please return to the front office."

* * *

Denise sat in the chair in front of the desk, her hands crossed on her lap, her head slightly bowed as the man who had started the audition sat across from her.

"Now then..." he said, turning a stack of paper around and pushing them towards her, "...this is your contract, NDA, new management contract and other items. Just sign where each of the stickies are..."

She smiled and picked up the pen that was on top of the papers and started to sign without reading any of the details.

"What about Jason..." she asked as she signed each spot one by one.

"Your old manager has been well compensated, he's quite happy with the arrangement."

"Oh, that's good." she replied and gave a smile.

"Now the role has a significant training component to it, both physical and additional research. This..." the man said, pushing a business card across the desk, "...is for the physical side. Give the number a call and make an appointment with the doctor."

"Of course." she replied, quickly looking over the details on it, Dr. D. H. Donldson; Ph.D., MD, FACS, ASPS.

"And this..." he said, sliding another card across the table, this time with only a web link on it, "...is for the research. Go to the link every day for your research material."

"I will, thank you." she replied, finishing the last of the signatures before standing up and leaving, her Uber waiting for her outside of the industrial unit.

* * *

Denise watched the research material on her couch and masturbated to it like she did every day. On her laptop screen was a woman dress entirely in black latex from head to toe. Her feet were secured to the floor and her arms were pulled up behind her back, attached to a rope that was secured to the ceiling. It forced her to bend over at the waist until her torso was parallel to the floor.

Her head was covered in a black latex hood, her eyes covered as well. In her mouth was a bright red ball gag and the only other parts of her body that were visible were her tits that had weights attached to nipple clamps, and her ass and pussy which were exposed through an unzip slit in the latex. Behind her was a man, sliding in and out of her ass, pounding it for all he was worth as drool escaped from around the woman's gag.

She'd never known there were so many ways for a woman's body to be used for the pleasure of a man, but after two weeks of research for the roll, she was no longer surprised by the research material that appeared on the web site each day.

Denise had masturbated to the video several times already and was near another orgasm on this viewing as well, that is until her phone rang. Without stopping she reached over and looked to see who it was, only letting her fingers pause when she saw the name, "Dr. Donaldson".

She quickly paused the video playing on her computer and answer the phone, "Hello?"

"Hi, this is Dr. Donldson's office calling to confirm your surgery for this Friday."

"Yes! Yes of course." she replied quickly.

"Very good. Just a reminder to be at the surgical centre for 9 am so we can get you ready for your 11 am surgery."

"I'll be there, no problem."

"Great, see you Friday." the woman said and then hung up.

Denise flopped back on to the couch and let out a soft moan as her fingers found her soaking wet pussy once more and she closed her eyes.

Just thinking of last week's appointment with Dr. Donaldson gave her goosebumps. The memory of his fingers poking and prodding her breasts. The discussion about what kind of implant to go with. The description of which surgical method he'd use. And finally how large she wanted to go.

He'd pulled up an app on his tablet and used the data from her exam to simulate her current breasts, then with all they had discussed given her a comparison of what they would look like afterwards.

The image still filled her mind, how large and round they were, how high up on her chest they sat, how much the projected out from her body.

Her fingers sped up as she gasped, her voice calling out to the empty room, "Oh yes! Oh god yes!" she cried as her back arched and she orgasmed.

* * *

Denise walked around the party with her best fake smile on, not really wanting to be there but her new manager had insisted that she attend.

She would have rather been at home, continuing her research for her role, but her new manager was right, she was still broke and needed the exposure more than another night at home masturbating. Not that he knew that was what she was doing, but he didn't need to make his point.

The advance from the movie had tided her over, let her pay off her overdue bills and even get up to date on her rent. But between that and the cost of her new breasts, the advance was gone now.

Her gaze dropped down to the two large orbs that sat on her chest and her smile turned genuine.