The Role of a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first time she'd really shown them off in public and she had to admit she was thrilled with the results. Half the room was looking at her at any given time, the tight red dress that hugged her tiny waist and barely covered her nipples had been the right choice.

She chatted with several men as the night went on, always being polite, but also moving on after a few minutes. She was just turning to leave another group of men when she walked directly into someone.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry!" she said as she stumbled and grab hold of the man's arm to steady herself in her heels.

"No, no, I must apologize for not looking where I was going." the man replied and smiled as she made eye contact with him for the first time.

A shiver ran down her spine as she did, her stomach filled with butterflies and her pussy tingled with excitement.

"I'm Kenneth, Kenneth Jones." he said extending his hand to her.

"Denise... Oh my..." she replied as she took it and the tingling nearly took her legs out from under her.

It was Kenneth Jones, just like from the script, he even matched the description to a T. Older, balding, a little overweight, but handsome and confident.

Denise shook her head a little as her mind swirled, she was his trophy wife.

That wasn't right, was it? But here he was, and here she was.

She looked around as the script infiltrated more and more of her reality. She'd met him at a party just like this, when she'd bumped into him by accident. The script had described the room in detail, as she looked around, it was a perfect match. She was even wearing the same dress as in the script!

She leaned into Kenneth, her head coming to rest on his shoulder, once more just as in the script and she heard the words she knew he would say, "Are you alright Denise? Why don't we get some fresh air outside?"

"Yes, yes that would be nice Kenneth." her voice said before she even realized she had wanted to respond and Kenneth guided her from the party.

The Denise from the script and the Denise of the real world swirled together, spinning faster and faster until she could no longer tell which was real and which was fiction. Finally, in a moment of clarity, she realized it didn't matter. She was perfect for the part and she had the part. The story was her story and she was the story. She was Denise.

* * *

Denise looked up into Kenneth's face, her eyes sparkling in the moon light as her lips made their way all the way to the base of his shaft.

God she loved giving blowjobs so much!

Kenneth had guided them out to the garden and they'd found a secluded bench to sit on. They'd talked for a few minutes as she composed herself and he'd been an absolute gentleman to her.

She had only been able to think of one way to thank him and so here she was, in her favourite position.

It didn't take long until she tasted his cum and she greedily sucked every last drop from him as she orgasmed herself.

She popped off the end of his dick and smiled widely up at him, "God Kenneth, your cum tastes amazing!"

He reached down and stroked her hair, "Thanks, you're an amazing little cocksucker too."

Goosebumps rippled across her body from the complement as she put his dick back in to his pants and then stood up and sat on his lap.

"Can I give you a ride home?" he asked and she smiled and nodded.

They reached his limo, they exchanged numbers on the ride to her place, and as she expected, he was the perfect gentleman once more and walked her to her door and then headed back to the limo with a wave and a smile.

* * *

Denise huffed with a frown as she looked at her account balance and then over to the calendar, then back again. It wasn't enough and she was going to miss the rent yet again.

She opened up her webmail and opened up the latest reminder of her upcoming rent from the rental agency and hit reply. There was no sense delaying it any longer, they'd been pretty good in the past giving her an extension with only a modest late fee.

But this time she wasn't sure if she'd be able to make it up in the future or not. She hadn't worked in months and her manager had no prospects and she'd already blown and fucked every guy she knew that might give her a job or a loan.

As she typed another e-mail popped into her inbox from the rental agency and she almost ignored it but for the subject line, "Thank you for your payment."

Closing the message she was typing she opened the new message in confusion, "Thank you for your payment of $7,266.00. Your account balance is now a credit of $6055.00."

She raised an eyebrow, that was a full six months rent!

She picked up her phone and dialed the rental agency, "Hello, Sun Vally Rental Agency, how may I help you?" the voice on the other end said.

"Hello, this is Denise from 2543 Randel Way, Unit 316."

"Hello Denise, what can I do for you today?"

"Well, there's been a mistake a think... I just received a notification that a payment has been made on my account but I didn't make one."

"Oh, no problem, let me take a look." the woman replied and Denise could hear the clicking of keystrokes in the background.

"It doesn't look like a mistake, I have a confirmed payment of $7,266.00 on the account. Would you like the payee details?"

"Yeah, sure."

"No problem, it says here KJ Enterprises."

Denise's eyebrow raised once more as a smile crossed her lips, "Oh, thank you."

"My pleasure, is there anything else I can do for you today?"

"No, that's great, thanks. Goodbye." Denise replied quickly and hung up the phone.

She flipped over to her messaging app and quickly typed out a message to Kenneth, "OMG thank u! How did you even know?"

The excitement waiting for the reply nearly killed her but when a while later her phone finally bleeped and she almost dropped it from between her trembling fingers.

"My pleasure. What struggling actress doesn't need some financial help?"

Her grin widened from ear to ear as she typed back her response, "Amazing! Show you my appreciation at dinner or something?"

"Sure, why don't I pick you up at 8 on Friday."

"Can't wait!"

* * *

"Oh god baby, harder, harder!" Denise cried as Kenneth plowed her from behind. She was face down on her bed, her ass in the air with Kenneth gripping on to her hips for leverage as he stroked in and out of her pussy.

Dinner had turned out to be at an upscale restaurant that was nearly impossible to get in to, but he'd walked in without a reservation and they'd been seated immediately.

Afterwards, when he'd dropped her off at her doorstep once more, she hadn't let him get away this time and nearly dragged him into her bedroom.

"Oh god your cock is so big! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!!!" she cried out as he grunted and pushed deep into her one final time. She felt his load enter her and she came hard as well.

He pulled out and collapsed to the side of her, panting she rolled over and snuggled into his chest, her finger gently tracing a circle around his nipple.

She looked up into his face, his smile sending a shiver through her, "God Kenneth, that was amazing! No one has ever fucked me like that before."

It was a lie of course, he was an alright lover but by no means the best she had ever had, of course she was an actress and so playing make believe came easily to her.

He took a finger and ran it along her forehead, pushing her hair back over her ear, "You're pretty good yourself D. That's one tight little pussy you've got there."

The compliment sent another shiver of pleasure through her and she slipped down between his legs to see if she could get a second rise out of him.

* * *

Denise pushed her tits out and hung on Kenneth's arm, the party was in full swing but she turned heads as they walked through it. All she was concerned about was making sure she looked perfect for him and she knew she'd nailed it with every glance from every man in the room.

They'd been dating for a month but this was the first time they'd been out to a party together and she'd spend most of the week getting ready for her big debut.

A day at the salon getting her hair bleached out to a perfect platinum blonde, another day getting a mani and pedi, a day on Rodeo drive for shoes, a dress, and accessories.

Everything from her head to her toes was perfect. From the 4" stiletto shoes, to the brilliant blue dress that hugged her every curve, to the tiny clutch in her hand, to her makeup.

Her tits were on display, her waist was narrow and flat, her ass was perky and her legs were long. She was a walking wet dream and everyone knew it. Most of all she knew it and she knew it was all for Kenneth.

Everything she did these days was for Kenneth and she'd have it no other way.

He was perfect; rich, intelligent, confident and commanding. He never asked her what she wanted to do, he told her what they were going to do. It made her pussy wet every time he did, and when her pussy was wet she wanted him even more.

They walked around the party for a while, Kenneth stopping to talk to several groups as he did, Denise hung off his arm throughout the conversations and smiled, looking pretty for those that gazed her way. Eventually, they made their way to the back of the room where several small tables were, a few were empty and Kenneth went over to the one farthest away from anyone else, taking a seat after pulling a chair out for her.

He leaned into her ear and whispered, "How's my sexy little minx doing D?"

She let out a little gasp and returned the gesture, leaning in close to his ear, "God I'm so horny babe! Can't we get out of here? I want to suck your cock in the limo soooooo badly!" she replied in a breathy voice and then darted her tongue in and out of his ear.

"Sounds like you can't wait. Get under the table and do it now." he whispered back as she gently bit his ear lobe.

"Oh god yes baby!" she whispered back as best as she could contain her excitement. Her eyes darted around the room for a moment until she was pretty sure no one was looking and then she slipped off her chair and crawled under the table.

* * *

Denise closed the door to her old apartment one last time, a small box of trinkets in her arm. She had come home a few hours ago after her daily routine at the gym to find the movers already packing up her furniture and belongings.

She had gone up to the man that looked like he was in charge and asked him what he thought he was doing. His response was simple, call Kenneth.

She had and Kenneth had told her she was moving into his penthouse condo and she'd squealed into the phone in excitement. Not at moving into the condo per se, after all she spent most of her time there anyway, but instead at how horny it made her that he'd made the decision without her.

She was going to have to do something special for him tonight when he got home and she had just the idea.

* * *

Denise was on her knees, her hands tied behind her back, her mouth spread open with a metal ring gag, her eyes covered with a blindfold, her tits wrapped tightly around their base and nipple clamps applied tightly to her as Kenneth used a riding crop to gently, but forcefully strike her body.

Each strike sent a wave of pleasure through her, whether it was on her ass, her legs, her abdomen, her tits, her arms or her cheeks. It was a glorious first night living together and she didn't want it to ever end. But of course it did, the crop dropping to the floor as Kenneth took hold of each side of her head and slipped his cock inside the metal ring gag, fucking her face as if it was nothing more than a sex toy he'd bought online.

She loved every stroke he made, her tongue doing the best it could to lick his cock each time it entered her mouth and made its way to her throat. Finally, he pulled out one last time and she felt his cum spray across her face and tits and an orgasm crashed over her.

* * *

Denise laid straddled over the wooden horse, her arms and legs bound to it, her head pulled back by her hair that was threaded through the hook that was inserted into her ass. She still wore the wedding dress that she'd walked down the aisle wearing just a few hours earlier with Kenneth.

She was in heaven.

Her pussy juices were flowing down the wooden legs of the horse as Kenneth slapped her ass with the wide leather belt in his hand.

"Spank your wife, your property, your slut! I want it! I need it! I deserve it!" she cried out as the leather came down on her ass again and again.

He stopped after several more slaps and then walked around in front of her and knelt down until he was at eye level.

"How's Mrs. Kennth Jones doing?" he asked with a wicked smile.

"Oh god, I'm so horny! Please baby, please fuck me!"

He reached out and traced his finger around her lips, her tongue darted out and licked at it as he did.

"Soon D, soon. But first, one question, did you know that marriage used to make a wife the property of the husband?"

"Y... yes... I guess... just... just fuck me..." she replied through the fog of pleasure and need that filled her head.

"Well I kind of like that idea, you know the wife being property. Not like a slave of something, no real property, like furniture or a car. Something I own and can do whatever I like with."

"Oh god yes! That sounds so hot! Fuck me like I'm property! Fuck me like I'm your property! Fuck me like you've bought and paid for me!"

"Well I have, haven't I? I mean I own everything about you now. I own where you live. I own what you eat. I own what you do. There's nothing about you I don't own now is there?

"God no! I... I... I'm yours! I'm your property! Please baby, fuck your property! Use your property however you want!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely..." he replied and stood back up, walking around behind her once more and pulling the hook from her ass, but taking hold of her hair so her head remained upright.

Then, just as the tip of his cock touched her sphincter, Denise's world divided in two.

Half of it was in pure bliss as he slid into her ass, the pleasure sending waves all over her body.

The other half was overwhelmed by horror. That half knew what had happened, could remember the time in the chair, bound to it, the drugs flowing into her, warping her mind and reshaping it.

That half of her bucked against the bonds that held her down as she tried to get free.

"There she is, fight it girl. Fight it with everything you've got! It will only make the fall that much harder!" Kenneth almost yelled out as he stroked in and out of her ass.

"S...s...stop..." that half of her managed to get out between moans and groans of pleasure the other half was making from her lips.

"Stop, it doesn't really sound like you want me to stop..." he replied, pushing in deep and then pulling back, landing a hard slap on her ass at the end of his stroke.

"Oh... god... fuck... your... property..." the first half said as the second half protested as much as she could, but she knew it was a losing battle.

The waves of pleasure, the assault on her senses, the memories of spending months as Kenneth's trophy wife all were too much and the second half only managed to get out a pathetic whimper which only encouraged Kenneth even more.

"That's my girl, just let it go. There's no reason to fight it now that I own you. That you're my property to use as I see fit, isn't that right D?"

"YES! YES! YES!!!" D cried out as Denise fought as hard as she could, but there was little point. D was riding the crest of an orgasm while Denise was being dragged under the surface by the undertow.

Finally, as Kenneth released into her ass, D's orgasmic wave cresting, crashing Denise down on to the rocks and breaking her will once and for all against them.

"USE D'S ASS! USE YOUR PROPERTY!!!!!" D cried out as her orgasm washed over her and her eyes rolled back into her head.

* * *

D sat naked at Kenneth's feet as he watched TV and hoped he would soon use her again. It had been almost an entire day since the last time he'd used one of her holes. She hoped he'd use her mouth today, she did so love sucking his cock, but in reality, it didn't matter that much to her as long as he used her one way or the other.

He finally shut off the TV and she perked up, "Stand up D." he commanded and she did, standing in front of him, her hands behind her back, her tits pushed out as far as she could.

He smiled and reached out, his fingers gently tracing the lines of the recently healed tattoo just above her pussy, "Property of Kenneth Jones".

"Turn around." he commanded and she did, this time pushing her ass out as best she could.

She felt his fingers push up against the pink jewelled butt plug that was always in her ass and then his fingers trace the other new tattoo just above it, "Break glass in case of emergency".

He stood up and gave her ass a slap, she squealed in delight in response.

"Go get dressed, we're taking a drive to see Dr. Donaldson." he said.

D nearly skipped to her room to find something to where, going to Dr. Donaldson meant only one thing, that Kenneth had decided it was time to renovate his property and she couldn't wait to see how much value he'd add to it when the renovations were done.

* * *

Kenneth watched Denise eagerly go to get dressed, the once almost famous actress now no more than his eager sex doll.

He'd never believed it was possible, he'd done his research on her, her steadfast refusal to compromise her principles for a role left him no doubt she would never agree to a financial relationship with him. And he was under no illusion that he would have had any kind of chance with her otherwise.

Of course, while she would not have agreed to the financial arrangement, that apparently hadn't meant that someone else couldn't arrange what he wanted for money. Money, which he had more than he could spend in tne lifetimes, in this case could buy happiness.

He'd had to be careful of course, there were lots of shady people who would promise one thing but simply take the money and run. And it wasn't like he could take them to court if they did, but after a few months of vetting a few organizations, he thought he'd found one that could deliver.

And how he'd been right.

He'd hoped for, at best, perhaps a slight adjustment to her to open her up to the idea of a financial arrangement that he could take advantage of. But once he'd gone through the various hoops the organization demanded for him to prove he wasn't law enforcement, or working for them, they'd offered him any possibility under the sun.

His mind had raced at the possibilities, his infatuation with Denise bordering on obsession ever since he'd first seen her on-screen. There was something in her eyes, something that drew him in and made him want her more than he'd ever wanted anything else.

He'd quickly recognized it for what it was, a pretty girl that had caught an older man's eye. Some longing for when he was younger, some symmetry in her face that matched some image of perfection in his mind, or something like that. At least that's what he had thought at first, but as the weeks went by and he rewatched her scenes, again and again, it became more and more.

He'd known he had to do something about it, and that's when he'd hired several private detectives to check on her past and present. They'd delivered a detailed report of her life, down to the smallest of details.

That had only fuelled his obsession.

It was no longer enough to watch her scenes, or to watch an interview with her, or pour over her bank account and bills, he had to have more. He'd fantasized about all kinds of scenarios, from a playful innocent date, to the most extreme coercion tactics he could image.

So it was no surprise when he'd laid out a detailed plan on what he wanted to happen. He didn't just want a trophy wife, though she would be one, he wanted something no sane human being would willingly agree to. He wanted her to think of herself as nothing more than an object that a man would purchase to sexually gratify himself.