The Role Players Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't disagree but there was no proof so I settled for, "She'll get what's coming to her in the end Abby. Let's just get through tonight and we'll worry about her afterwards, okay?" She nodded but didn't look actually happy about it as we entered my dressing room. Someone must have warned Dawn in advance what to expect as she had a mug of tea ready.

"Drink this Holly, it will help with the pain, please?" I managed a smile as I took the beverage from her and then sat down for my makeup to be done. It was a bit later when I was donning my maid's outfit that I felt better, the soothing liquid having worked its magic and by the time I had returned on set I felt better, ready to move forward to what would transpire next.

When the curtain rose it was to Lawrence walking hand in hand with Abby only to find both Halle and I kneeling side by side in the living room of their home. Abby's voice cheerfully saying, "They were both delivered this afternoon Lawrence. Everything is complete. All we have to do is speak these words to them and they will use their voice recognition software to comply."

She handed him a sheet of paper, his eyes lighting up as he spoke out loud, "Slut, voice recognition Lawrence, title Master."

Her head slowly lifted, her eyes opening as she spoke softly, "Good afternoon Master Lawrence, am I to be utilized today?

Abby gave her a wicked smile, only to say, "Slut, voice recognition Abby, title Mistress."

It was like you could see her mind process the information quickly as Halle spoke again. "Good afternoon Mistress Abby, how may I be of service?"

Lawrence looked down at his sheet, his voice calmly saying, "Slut, directive twenty five."

Halle rose, almost gliding to her feet where she walked over and then knelt in front of Abby. She reached up under the sundress she was wearing, removing her panties and began the process of bringing her Mistress pleasure. It was almost machine like until Lawrence got behind the kneeling figure and after reaching around began to twist and pull at her nipples.

Almost as if a switch had been thrown the captive woman began to frantically lap at the other beauties pussy, the combination of pain and pleasure having spurred her mind and body to new heights as I heard Abby gasp. With my head bowed I could not see a thing but the sounds were quite intense until the blonde figure cried out her orgasm. It wasn't much later that she screamed again, the kneeling figure continuing to do what she had been commanded to. I finally heard her Mistress call out, her voice shaking with her powerful emotions saying, "My god Lawrence, make her stop!"

"Slut, sleep mode, directive two."

Just like that Halle ceased her actions, moving slowly until once again she knelt beside me. Her head slowly bowing as if like a machine, she was powering down. It took Abby several moments before she seemed to return to normal, though her body still reveled in the aftershocks of the pleasure she had received. Her voice almost quivered as I heard, "Holly, voice recognition Abby, Mistress."

My head slowly rose, my look of a submissive French maid complete, my voice soft in reply. "Good afternoon Mademoiselle, am I to be utilized today?"

Lawrence then spoke his own part and I replied precisely to the Monsieur, just as Halle had, before being given the same directive. Walking over, I gave the gentleman my shyest of smiles before gliding to my knees. Seconds later his hands found my hair, guiding me, using me as my mouth brought him pleasure. Unlike Halle, I had not been granted the pain/pleasure principal so all I was capable of was to obey the command I had been given. Pleasure for me, was just like Eric. No longer a possibility.

Just before he finished I felt him pull free and I knew what he was going to do. I closed my eyes as he shot forth his seed, my face and hair taking the brunt of it. I remained in position, my mouth still open until I heard my new Mistress send me back into sleep mode, kneeling beside Halle as cum slowly dripped down my face.

As the two of them left us, there remained only two more acts to follow for tonight's performance and when the curtain came back up, three were in a bed, the forth standing over them. Halle was on her hands and knees, Lawrence's cock buried inside her pussy while Abby was at the top of the bed, her legs splayed open and once again enjoying the thirty something actresses tongue while I methodically used a quirt on their slut. The set was filled with the sounds of pleasure, mixed with the moans of pain until it all came to a, shall we say, fitting climax.

After a few minutes the curtain rose for the last time, Halle now restrained on a St. Edwards cross, her body so beautiful in repose until her former husband said, "Halle, directive one, return."

The look on her face changed completely, her voice screaming with her rage. "YOU BASTARD! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME! I SWEAR YOU AND THAT BITCH WILL PAY FOR THIS!"

Abby's face shone with pleasure as she kissed her new lover passionately in front of the woman who even now was weeping openly until her Mistress said, "Slut, sleep mode, directive two." The brown haired woman's head simply fell, returning her to the madness of being trapped inside her own mind. Meanwhile I knelt beside the dominant couple, my head bowed as Lawrence spoke his final lines. "Holly, directive fourteen", and with that the lights and the curtain came down.

When it was over there were smiles all around. I gave Lawrence a hug and whispered in his ear, "She has no idea how wonderful a man she lost. It truly is her loss Sir, you deserve far better." To my surprise he had a tear in his eye as he gave me a wonderful kiss and I moved aside to let the others have a moment with him.

When I finally undressed later that evening the events of the night had caught up to me. My back again was sending out constant reminders of the pain it had endured and by the time I arrived back in Andrea's office it was clear I was struggling. I laid face down on the couch, thankful the doctor had remained and after a quick examination he prepared a syringe. As much as I detested needles, I hurt too much to actually complain.

Andrea and her daughter arrived just as he gave me my medication. Two faces reflecting their concern but after a couple of minutes I felt the pain begin to subside and the voices in the room slowly fade. I could tell they were talking about me but I was too tired to focus on what was being said. My eyes closed as I felt a blanket being pulled over me and I surrendered to the night.

By the time the next day came, I awoke feeling a bit better, none the worse for wear but based on the worried expressions of the two ladies looking down at me I feared otherwise. "How are you feeling Holly?"

I gave her a smile, pulling the blanket off me as I stood up, moving slowly saying, "I'm alright Andrea, honest. A bit sore but I'm sure that will get better once I move around."

I saw the look on Abby's face and I had an idea of what caused it as I said to her, "I know Abby, but we don't have any way of proving it."

The blonde sighed, sitting down, but her fists remained clenched. "Mom wants to suspend her. I'm not sure she can legally do that though."

I saw Andrea nod but I knew that wasn't the answer. Something was playing in the corner of my mind as I turned to her and said, "Andrea, do we have any scenarios where a client has asked for Jade and I to play together?"

Both of them began shaking their heads together but I laughed saying, "No, I'm not going to let her hurt me again. Can you just take a look in the files and see, please? I have a bit of an idea but I need to know first if we do."

She looked at me warily but went to her desk and opened a drawer. Finally she pulled forth a folder with a tab showing three distinctive colors. She looked in it, reading the contents before sighing and handing it over to me.

I read the same words she had and by the time I had finished, the thought I had earlier was already beginning to bloom. I explained what I had in mind, both women showing their concern but by the time I was done, we were all in agreement. This was our best chance to catch her red handed, hopefully before anyone else got hurt.

ROLE PLAYERS

SCENARIO

Eric is a student in college, sharing a dorm room with a jock. He is left alone one weekend and thinks he has the freedom to be Holly but after changing into his uniform his roommates girlfriend Abby walks in on him. Abby has never liked Eric and now sees her chance for revenge. She completes Holly's transformation then takes her to an exclusive club, owned by Jade. Holly is then the center of attention as she is used by multiple parties with no say in the matter.

When the assignments came out on Thursday, the four of us were in the office. I watched Jade out of the corner of my eye as she read the scene and listened to Andrea describe the vision she saw. You could see the dominatrix mind working, trying to figure out how she could exact the revenge she felt was rightfully hers. I had talked to Abby before the brown haired vixen had arrived, reminding her to keep her composure. Either way the room was cold and not because of the air conditioning.

"Alright, that's what I see happening. Now, Abby I know you and Jade had a disagreement and exchanged words last week but we are all professionals here so let's do what is best for our clientele and let our personal feelings remain inside. Agreed?"

Abby nodded, though her eyes showed otherwise as Andrea continued, "Do you agree Jade?"

The brown eyed woman fell into the trap immediately, feeling like she was above the rules as she smiled sweetly. "As long as you keep that animal of yours on a tight leash, then it should be fine." With that she rose and exited the door. I had to step in front of Abby to keep her from following.

I gave the young woman a hug while whispering in her ear, "She's going to hang herself honey and in the end, you'll have your chance, I promise."

Abby's eyes were still filled with fire but finally she sat back down as Andrea said, "Are you sure you know what you're doing Holly?"

I gave her the best smile I could before saying, "I guess we'll find out Saturday night, won't we?"

When the curtain rose, I was already dressed as Holly, though this time wearing the rather simple outfit I had first donned a few months ago. I was sitting at a desk, trying to figure out how to put makeup on when the door opened and I could see Abby in the mirror, the look on my face now one of pure terror.

She shut the door, locking it behind her and when she turned she had her cell phone in hand, taking picture after picture. I cried out, trying to hide but there was nowhere to go. Finally I was backed into a corner, shivering as she stood over me in triumph. "Eric, I can't wait to see what my boyfriend has to say after I send him these. I figure the whole team will probably come over. I'm sure they'll all want a piece of you, literally and figuratively."

Her laughter rang out in the confined space as she reached down and literally dragged me up by my hair. I stood there shaking, shivering in a mixture of embarrassment and despair only to hear, "So many possibilities. You can come work in my dorm, the other girls will be so jealous to hear I have my very own personal sissy maid. Though, I could probably loan you out on occasion, for a price of course. I can just see you prancing from one room to the next while everyone laughs at you. You must admit, it's quite a vision isn't it Eric?"

I could only stand there and whimper, the sound seemingly music to the young woman's ears as she continued to berate me until suddenly, she stopped. "Wait a minute, I have an idea. Come with me slut."

She turned and began to make her way to the door unlocking it but I was unable to move. She shrugged saying, "Get your ass over here bitch. You belong to me now, and unless you want me send all these pictures to the dean, you better obey. It will be the biggest scandal in the history of the college and it will all be thanks to you."

I did the only thing I could do, I surrendered and as I moved forward the curtain went down and I headed toward my dressing room, anxious for the final act and what I hoped would be my own chance at a bit of payback.

Act two opened in a club setting, people milling about as Abby and I made our entrance. My head hung down, my body covered by a full length coat. Jade stepped forth, her look one of disdain, her voice dripping with sarcasm saying, "So, this is the fresh meat you offered me for my members to use Abby? She certainly doesn't look like anything special to me."

Abby returned the look before pulling the coat off, leaving me clad only a the black lace corset outfit, complete with garters, stockings, heels and a new addition. A black leather choker was around my neck, the word SLUT spelled out in silver letters and a chain which ran from the collar to my new owner's hand. My appendage was encased again in the metal chastity cage proclaiming there was more to me than it appeared. My hands were shackled to the silver ring at the back of my collar, leaving me helpless to protect myself.

Abby played her part to perfection, though I know inside she was fighting her urges. "Trust me, this bitch is prime, never been used and is up for anything, aren't you princess?"

I bit down on my bottom lip, my voice quivering, and the words softly spoken saying, "Please don't do this to me Abby. I'm begging you, please..."

I didn't get a chance to finish. In the script it was the blonde beauty who was supposed to slap me but instead Jade did. Her hand hitting me so hard that if not for the table next to me I would have hit the concrete, with no way to brace myself. I saw Abby's eyes flash but I shook my head quickly as Jade's voice filled the room. "This is my club, you play by my rules you whore. You don't answer to her here. You answer only to me. Now, get out there and give my customers what they want."

She shoved me in my back, a quick stab of pain, a reminder of the incident a week ago as I stumbled on my heels. I saw eight hungry pair of eyes take in the elaborate henna tramp stamp on my back which had been done the day before and the chastity cage which captured me. These four couples had gone in together in order to have a chance at the shy, quiet innocent maid I had portrayed when they first laid eyes on me. It was like being thrown into the lion's den, and with no warning at all, they pounced.

Time seemed to stop as I felt hands demand what they wanted and my body was used. One moment hardness filling my mouth then the softness of a woman. My rosebud felt the initial push and after that it was a series of men and then women with strap on devices who used me as I cried out in my pleasure. Some filled me, while others marked me as my body was required over and over again and I found the subspace I had only read of at one time. Simply accepting my lot in life and finding peace in it.

When the final individual splayed his seed all over my face and the curtain fell I was covered in the remnants of the eight participant's pleasure. My body lay on the cold concrete, weary beyond belief, but happy to have finally experienced what at one time I thought would only be a dream. The curtain came down and I lay there, basking in my feelings. I waited, having instructed Andrea to make sure no one came forth, until I heard a set of heels. I knew then Jade had taken the bait.

The sneer on her face was matched by the acidity of her tone. "Finally, the perfect part for you Holly. You're nothing but a cum-dump you little faggot. I'm the star of this show and you, you're only fodder for the freaks. You may be the flavor of the month right now but soon they'll grow tired of the taste on their tongues and they'll come running back to me."

I could only lay there, hanging in my head in my shame and she simply couldn't resist. I felt her lean down and then she spat, directly on me, before turning. When she did, the lights came on and everyone, the cast and the crew was waiting. You could see her uncertainty as Abby walked up and with a single blow, the open handed slap sent the brown eyed dominant reeling to the ground next to me.

"That was for Holly you bitch."

Jade's eyes glowed dark as her employer walked forth saying, "I should have done this a long time ago. You're fired Jade. Get out, now."

She sneered, her voice disdainfully saying, "You can't fire me. I have a contract."

Andrea gave her a wicked smile saying, "Yes, yes you do. However, if you'd taken the time to properly read it, you would have seen the morals clause that was included. It states that if you were to ever physically or verbally abuse another player outside of the confines of a scene then I have every right to break the contract and dismiss you. The scene was over and I have a dozen witnesses who will testify of your actions toward Holly. You're done."

The dark haired vixen stood, her cheek glowing a bright red, her eyes fiery. "I'll sue. By the time I'm done with you I'll own this club.

I heard Abby laugh saying, "Why don't you go ahead and do that? They'll take one look at the contract you signed and laugh you out of court. Then Holly can sue you for defamation of character. With all of us testifying on her behalf, and since all of this is being captured on film, it will take them about one minute to find you guilty. You'll be lucky to end up back on the street corner my mother picked you up on. Course, you're not the raving beauty you once thought you were, but I'm sure you could still give five dollar blowjobs in a dark alley."

I thought a stroke might be imminent by the way Jade's face had turned blood red. It didn't bother me in the least to see her struggling as she tried to think of a comeback, but before she could, Andrea spoke again.

"You can either walk out on your own or I will have you thrown you out back with the rest of the trash. I won't tell you again Jade. GET OUT."

She tried to glare but when two of the members of security surrounded her she turned, stomping away. "Make sure she leaves promptly and have her keycard deactivated immediately."

I felt Abby draw near, the grin on her face contagious as I gave her one of my own. She reached her hand out to help me up and she shrieked when I pulled her down into the muck and mire I was laying in. Rolling around on the concrete she soon was as sticky as I was. The crew was laughing as she cried out, "Get the straightjacket, she's gone mad again! She's looney tunes! Send her back to Arkham Asylum where she belongs!"

By the time the crowd dispersed Abby was sitting on her bum pouting, her voice almost resigned while saying, "I just washed my hair for nothing." I laughed as I helped her up, a shower calling not one, but now two of us. By the time we had both finished, she sat on the edge of my bed with a wistful look in her eyes. I knew something was on her mind and I wondered if she might be worried about Jade retaliating but to my surprise it was something completely different.

"Holly, I need your help."

I gave her my best smile, waiting for her to just ask. "Mom's birthday is coming up Wednesday and I can't think of what to get her. Do you have any suggestions?"

Sitting there, I gave it serious thought until suddenly something dawned on me. "Abby, with the exception of when you're mom and I just played last weekend when was the last time she actually...well, you know?"

Now it was the blonde beauty who had to put on her thinking cap and she ended up shrugging before saying, "I think it was the first night that she portrayed a dominant woman and you gave her a massage. I guess it's been a long time, hasn't it?"

I nodded, a thought coming to mind but it would take more than Abby and I to make it happen. I began to outline what I was thinking and as her smile grew wider and those eyes began to sparkle I knew we might be on to something. She used her tablet to take notes, adding names and when we had finished we had four jotted down. Co-conspirators if you will. We set a date for her mother's special day as she went to talk to some of our friends, near and far. Meanwhile, I sat down to compose a very special scenario.