All Comments on 'The Roller Coaster Ride'

by mannydcamp

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Try agin

If at first you don't succeed try try agin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Not too bad!

Not bad. Didn't see the ending coming at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
CUCHOLD

SHE FOOLED YOU . I THINK SHE REALLY DID IT. HOW DID SHE FAKE THE USED CONDOM?

thebulletthebulletalmost 20 years ago
Here is a real "loving wife"

This story dealt far more realistically with the true nature of the husband who fantasizes about his wife with other men. When the fantasy becomes reality it is likely that the husband would find the reality far less pleasing than the fantasy.

This story shows how a wife can cater to her husband's little dreams without endangering the marriage with an unhealthy dose of reality. This is a wife worth having.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Promises Promises

You two have done it yet again, wonderful, The story, nice and short , but leaves a lot to ponder over, did she or didn't she, I think

she should have, that husband is a complete Dum Dum he deserves all he gets, it's his own fault if she takes a lover or three.

loveJem

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 19 years ago
COOL!

You gotta love a wife with imagination. She really reeled him in with her hot story of fantasized cheating, hook line and sinker. He's lucky she didn't really screw the other guy. His real-life roller coaster ride could be more than he bargained for. Never saw that ending coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Did she or didn't she do it!

I think not but she had to be creative for her husband to hear background noises and sounds like in a bar. However, that could be accomplished by a recording being played a couple of feet away while talking on the telephone. The used condom was certainly another realistic touch. That would be easy. No one is going to inspect a used condom. Just to be certain, she could whip a little egg white or cream to put in the condom.

In any event, it would be a very good test to see how her husband would react to her really doing it. In spite of what he told her, it is better to be safe than sorry. That is, depending on his reaction, she could decide if she might do it for real. It could be fun if she did.

This story rates extremely high on originality and the totally surprising ending. This is perhaps my favorite author because her stories, being realistic, are so erotic. Most authors overdo the sex past the point of diminishing returns. That is a turnoff instead of a turn-on ---------- D.C.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Don't think she did

Good story!!

She gave him a dose of "Be careful what you ask for as you may just get it", without actually doing it..Great!

She just had more sense than he did!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wife surprises hubby

YEAH, a nice believable story and a good way for her to find out if he really wanted his fantasy fulfilled .

For me , however , it would have been much more exciting for her to have actually fucked (without condom ) not taken a shower, playfully pushed him onto the bed and said " guess what your naughty wife did today? " as she straddles him . He asks " what did my darling do today ?" She then teasingly rubs her dripping pussy over his cock and as she ever so slowly lowers herself down his cock she says "This is what your naughty wife did today darling, how does my pussy feel? is this what you wanted?" As she is slowly fucking him , she playfully rubs the crotch of her soaking panties across his face . It is the surprise element that makes it so erotic , not to mention the indescribable feeling of your own darling wifes sperm filled pussy. Most men who let their wives have a night out ocasionally become addicted to the awesome feeling of a cheating pussy.

My own wife who is 52 years old , slim and attractive with long sexy legs, and who always looks and acts like a lady has done this for me on numerous occasions . But she nearly always tries to surprise me at the last moment . She will come home at maybe 1 or2am from a night out "with the girls"

and say she has had a lovely night out , but unfortunately didn't meet any interesting guys. "I hope you're not too disappointed darling" She undresses , comes to bed and cuddles up close, then after a few moments she will take off her sexy little panties and slowly rub the soaking crotch around my face, then straddle my cock and playfully rub her still dripping , hairy little pussy over me and while deep open mouth kissing me she will say something like "Surprise darling, your naughty wife opened her legs and let a guy put his lovely big cock in me, we fucked in the back of his car just 10 minutes ago" I can tell you that with that kind of build up and the surprise and realization that she actually had been a very naughty girl can quite often make me cum on the very first stroke.We both get untold pleasure from her nights out. We have been married 22 years and still love, respect and admire each other dearly .

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago

Just another stupid "watch a man fuck my wife story" so I gave it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lame....

What a lame story; I believe this is one of the most retarded in history of the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Man people are idiots. Don't like it don't read it and save your judge mental comments for people who care. As for the story... technically it could have been better maybe

but I liked how it was a twist on the typical wife-fucking-somone else story... and the emotional reaction of the husband was a lot more realistic than in most stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just pure garbage.

Mindless and talentless. 1 !

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Be careful what you wish for

Lucky for him he has a wife with a wild imagination, rather than an urge to cheat.

rick_ohrick_ohover 10 years ago
Nice twist at the end

Kind of a short story, but well thought out.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Imagination...

play with the imagination sometimes is stronger than reality...4*

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
One glaring question...

Where did she come up with a used condom?

Finally a story with an ending. Clever & complete within itself, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Duh

Crap shit story.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Proof?

Do you really believe her? You wanted it, you pathetic wimp.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 3 years ago

... mmm ... mediocre plot and the writing needs to be improved 3 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous