The Roman Gambit Pt. 03

Story Info
Aurem et Periculo: Part Three.
24.7k words
4.75
10.7k
14
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dtiverson
dtiverson
3,970 Followers

FINALLY - THE TREASURE

The road to Deutschkatharinenberg literally skirts the border of Germany and the Czech Republic. We finally arrived at a likely spot to camp about three quarters of a mile past the mine itself. It was densely wooded. So, we pulled the Defender off the road and in among the primeval trees.

We had camping gear that would keep us reasonably comfortable; I had bought us a Hilleberg Tent which is my dad's favorite for camping. It has a vestibule arrangement that makes the inside almost weatherproof. It was late spring. So, the temperature wasn't too bad. But the rain persisted in sheets.

I was wearing thermal underwear, with a tight pair of jeans and an open neck Orvis safari shirt. I had on a good pair of Merrell boots and a rain suit that was not a lot different than the foul weather gear we wore on the sailboat. Mel was dressed similarly except she was wearing a fisherman's sweater. She's lived in London her whole life. But she says her Indian roots make her susceptible to cold. We set up the tent and it was almost homey. We didn't want to draw attention with a fire. So, we ate MREs and listened to the rain beating on the tent.

I had all my electronic gear with me. I used the sat-link to check the situation back on Parizska street and it appeared that the Bratva had finally figured out that we'd arrived in Prague. They had probably been checking the hotels. Mel was curled up next to me on her air mattress arm propped on one of the waterproof camping pillows. She was ignoring me, while she listened to a tune on her Apple Nano and read her Kindle by the light of a glow stick.

It was surreal. Here we were in one of the wildest places in Europe, with all of the comforts of home. Mel was in her thermal undies. Her astounding sexuality was perfectly captured by her outrageous curves. The huge mountains of her breasts and the round hills of her hips were outlined under the Gortex. I marveled at the contrast between Mel's womanly hips and her tiny waist. She looked like a Neolithic fertility idol.

I used my laptop to read the rest of the documents in the original Bratva file. I also listened to an audio recording. The narrator was the father of a Bratva warlord. It was clearly made by an old man. He had fought in the Great Patriotic War, which we in the West call World War II. The father found the treasure by accident. He chose to rebury it by blowing the mine passage. The father didn't make it back. But his son did. That explained why the Bratva owned the Varus loot. I even knew that the hoard was fifteen huge chests.

I sent all the information back to Sir Alex. Within 30 minutes he shot back, "Well done! Mission accomplished!" I told him that I wouldn't consider it accomplished until I had actually seen the treasure. He shot back all caps, "DO NOT ACT - SENDING HELP." I knew who Sir Alex was talking about and I was ashamed to admit how thrilled I was. The mystery man had gotten seriously under my skin. I could overcome any challenge. But a girl can always use a man, if nothing more than to keep her warm on a rainy night. And on a cold night in the middle of a driving rain, it's particularly nice to have a man's body next to yours in a tent.

Just after midnight, the end of the tent unzipped and in walked a man who took my breath away. His aura of total competence and sexuality overwhelmed me. He gave me a jaunty smile and said, "John Smith at your service Mademoiselle." I looked at him as coolly as I could, considering the rate that my heart was hammering, and said, "We were expecting you, " Then I offered him, a drink. He looked at me with genuine speculation and said, "You are a strange woman Hilley Larson."

*****

Ivan had thought that he was sitting on the girls at their hotel. Then he got a call from Sir Alex. who said, "I just got a message from Hilley Larson. They've found the Varus treasure and they're planning to go down in the mine to make a visual confirmation. I think that you'd better get up there as soon as possible."

Ivan said, "Send me the coordinates and I will be there as soon as I can." He locked in the location in the GPS program on his smartphone. Once he did, he was amazed to discover that they were in the trackless mountains on the German border. He thought, "What kind of twenty-six-year-old girl has the guts to do that?" He knew the area. He had worked dead-drops there back in the day. He knew that it was a dangerous place; especially for two young women.

He estimated that he could drive to Litvinov, which was the nearest town. But the only way into the region would be to hike five miles as the crow flies. The roads that led up to the mine were treacherous. With the rain it would take hours to drive there; if it were even possible to do that at all. More important, tradecraft dictated that there should not be any more automobile traffic near their site. So, he planned to walk there in his waterproof hooded coat and heavy boots. He just hoped that the mountains weren't too steep.

Ivan had been trekking up and down very rough terrain for almost three hours when he saw their campsite. It was in the woods near a road. A Land Rover Defender was parked nearby. The hike that he had just done would be difficult for anybody who didn't have his remarkable physical gifts. But it was a simple challenge for Ivan. The driving rain was a distraction. But he had endured blizzards and sub-zero temperatures for weeks in the Afghan mountains. Still, the rain DID make the rocks slippery and so he had to concentrate.

Ivan approached the girls' tent. It was lit by glow sticks. He approved of the low light and no-fire solution. But he did NOT approve of the fact that they hadn't set up a perimeter. They were clearly inexperienced. Before he entered the tent, he spent a couple of minutes creating the usual tripwires and alarms. It was second nature from his Spetsnaz days. Mother nature provided all the materials, branches, vines and rocks. Ivan took off his wet things in the vestibule of the tent and then he unzipped it and walked inside.

Hilley must have heard him coming, because she did not react to his sudden entry. Instead, she coolly turned her head and said, "I was expecting you, how about a drink?" She then produced a flask of expensive scotch and poured him three fingers. Her friend Mel was sound asleep in her bag. Mel was lying on her side facing away from them. The big round hills of her hips and ass were evident. She was snoring lightly which was a delightful little sound.

Hilley Larson was an incredible vision. There was nothing more than a thin layer of polymer covering her from ankles to neck. Her superb body was rounder and more bountiful than he had imagined. At the same time all of the details of that body were modestly hidden. He didn't think that gaping at her would be a good way to win her trust. So, he just did a requisite quick scan and accepted the drink. A look of disappointment crossed Hilley's beautiful face when he didn't stare at her. Ivan wondered if that meant interest.

She handed him the scotch. As she did that her full breasts lilted back and forth seductively. Then she closed the laptop and stored it in a waterproof bag. She turned to him leaning on one arm, muscled legs extended along the mattress. She said, "We are almost over the goal line. But I want to confirm the details tomorrow. UNESCO will need that information in order to react properly. I assume that Sir Alex sent you along to provide a little muscle." Ivan was stung by that statement. He knew he was infinitely better equipped to deal with the situation than she was. He was stronger, probably smarter and definitely more experienced in these things.

He recognized that Hilley was still very young and probably resented the fact that Sir Alex had seen fit to provide her with help. Like all headstrong young people Hilley Larson no doubt believed that she was immortal. But Ivan knew better than that. Ivan assumed that the Bratva had guessed where she was headed. But he was also certain, that they would never think that she had already made it to the prize.

After all, the treasure had remained hidden for almost 70 years. But after just one day of searching, this remarkable young woman was about to reveal it to the world. Ivan knew that she was some kind of certified genius but even he could not imagine that a feat like that was possible. He asked Hilley how she had accomplished what she had done. She told him that it was simple. But it was much too boring to explain.

She said that tomorrow was going to be the final stage and she wanted some sleep. She added, "I assume you are bedding down here. You can sleep with me on my mattress and we can cover ourselves with the unzipped sleeping bag; unless you would rather sleep out in the rain to prove how manly you are." Her kittenish smile gave away her thoughts. The idea crossed Ivan's mind that this young person was trying to seduce him. He immediately put that thought out of his mind. She was a stunningly attractive woman. But she was almost half his age.

Ivan had no problem sleeping in his clothes, but they were dirty and damp from his trek. He didn't want to get everything wet. So, he stripped down to his boxers and the long-sleeved t-shirt he wore underneath his sweater. She was already dressed in her weatherproof Gortex body suit. He lay down next to her, establishing a respectful distance. He did not want to sleep facing her, because the heat of her fabulous body had made him very hard.

She was also on her side facing away from him. She snuggled closer, just to get comfortable and he felt the firmest roundest ass pressing against his butt. He was absolutely spellbound by her natural sexuality. He thought to himself, "You had better get yourself under control old boy or neither of you are going to be able to sleep."

*****

He was everything I had ever dreamt of in a man. He was devilishly handsome in a dark exotic almost-but-not-quite oriental way. His eyes were full of ironic, almost sarcastic good humor and merriment. At the same time, they looked very sad. I had wanted to kiss that mouth the minute I saw it on the train, and I was getting very wet thinking about how it would feel to have my arms around that powerful neck.

He was taller than any man I had been with except Gavin. But Gavin did not have his faultless, dangerously capable, muscular build. He radiated palpable masculinity and a competence. He made me feel safe and protected. If you know me, you will know that I was fighting those feelings, since I am perfectly able to take care of myself. But there was also an underlying gentleness and basic sense of humanity in the man's soul.

His gallantry was magnetic, and it showed in everything that he did. More surprisingly I found I trusted him. I wanted to entrust my deepest feelings to him. He told me that Sir Alex had sent him. I had to let him know that I didn't need his help. That was childish and I knew it the minute I said it. His hurt look was upsetting since I am not that kind of person. Still, it was also uplifting, because it meant that he cared about what I thought.

He had apparently walked in the rain through trackless mountains to get to us. I couldn't imagine the courage and stamina it would take to do that. But it was his resolve and bravery that enthralled me. From what he had told Mel, I understood, that he was doing this strictly as a favor for Sir Alex. I was in awe of his kindheartedness and I found myself having a stupid woman reaction. I was developing a totally irrational crush. Those kind of feelings were upsetting and dysfunctional. Since, the last thing I wanted to do was fall deeply in love with a total stranger on the top of a German mountain.

He lay down on his side facing away from me. I was glad he did, because I was lying next to him feeling his heat and sensing his maleness. I was getting so aroused I started to run through the starting lineup of the U.S. women's World Cup team. I assessed every player's strengths and weaknesses, anything to keep from thinking that I was thinking. I scootched backward and bumped against the brick wall that passed for his back. That returned me to the forbidden thoughts, only much more fervently.

Nonetheless, I managed to drift off through sheer force of will. I awoke several hours later to discover that I was draped over his chest with my head on his shoulder and a leg thrown over his hip. It was embarrassing. I guess I couldn't fool my subconscious. He was sleeping lying on his back with the hugest hard on I had ever seen on a man. I surreptitiously rolled off of him and turned my back. He rolled on his side taking one tit in his hand, which was sporting a nipple that could have cut glass and spooned me.

I could feel his cock poking my butt and for both of our comfort I adjusted so it was now between my legs. That was a big mistake because it went right up against my slit and the heat and humidity was getting amazon jungle intense down there. I stuffed the edge of my pillow in my mouth to keep from moaning out loud. But I could not stop the involuntary movement that I began to make against the thing. It was red hot and it kept bumping up against me and it was setting me off like Vesuvius.

I also couldn't control my breathing and it was getting loud enough that it was echoing in the tent. I was terrified he would wake up and find me surreptitiously humping his cock. But I couldn't stop. I was rapidly working myself to a world class orgasm. I was thinking that if that happened, I had better bite on bullet, since I didn't want to wake up everybody in the adjacent ten miles. Then I felt his hand slide from my tit to the bottoms of my body suit.

He slowly slid the tights down to the backs of my thighs. I was thinking, "Thank God, they're probably soaked anyhow." Then he withdrew and ever so slowly put his cock right at my entrance. I think he was trying to give me a choice. As I was concerned there was only one thing to do. I pushed back as hard as I could. That caused a gasp I couldn't stifle. He stretched me and penetrated to what felt like the bottom of my liver. He was huge. I could almost feel myself ovulate. I had a passing thought, "Thank God for birth control!!"

I kept him there at the absolute top. He didn't move. We just held each other in the most intimate possible embrace, and I felt a total connection to the man. I was nipping and milking at him with my inner muscles and he still didn't move. He was driving me to an orgasm without actually fucking me. It was the most intense feeling of total joining. He was breathing as hard as I was, and we were both sweating. But we weren't moving. Part of the reason was Mel, who was doing a good job of selling the idea that she was asleep. But the main reason was that the intimacy was so spectacularly fulfilling that neither of us wanted to break the spell.

I couldn't stand it any longer and so I moved my hips forward and then pushed back and I was hit by a series of contractions that made me think that I was birthing twins; twin elephants!! My pelvic area had a massive spasm and I soaked him with my juices. He gave a strangled grunt and shot into me with a force that I had never felt from a man. He then jammed it further into me. I didn't know that was possible and he just shot and shot. We were trying to hold it down. But that wasn't possible, as enraptured as we were.

We had obviously wakened Mel. But true friend that she was she was trying to act like two human beings weren't losing their minds a couple of feet away from her. Finally, her hand snaked out of her sleeping bag and she held mine while I gripped it like I was about to fall off the world's steepest cliff. I shook violently and continued to muffle my moans. I sounded like a Canadian Goose. The honking was almost funny. He was just grunting very low and manly and he was still coming. I had no idea a man could do that.

His orgasm set off another in me. It was unspeakably intense. I continued to grip and honk and shake for the better part of five minutes. I have never heard of a woman's climax lasting that long. Finally, things calmed down a bit and he withdrew from me. He was still hard. I moaned loudly and Mel gripped my hand like somebody helping a friend give birth.

Wordlessly, I bolted out of the bag, grabbed one of the towels, and ran for the outdoors. The cleaning up in the cold rain cleared my head enough that I was at least sane when I re-entered the tent, dripping wet and shamefaced. I was ready to take my medicine. I was totally embarrassed. He was looking at me like I was some kind of goddess and Mel was so amused that I thought she was going to actually burst out laughing. I said, "My God! I am soooo sorry. I don't know what got into me!!"

Mel giggled and said, "Well I know what got INTO you."

I turned to him and said, "I am so embarrassed, I am never that slutty."

He said, "Please, don't be silly, we both wanted that. I had no idea you would have that effect on me either." I said, "It's 3 AM can we forget this happened and go back to sleep?"

Mel was still feeling cheerful. She said, "Only if this gorgeous hunk of man does ME like that." I think she was kidding. At any rate she burrowed back into her sleeping bag and appeared to go back to sleep. I turned to him totally shamefaced said, "I don't even know your name." The lady in my head, who I have always suspected was my mother, laughed so hard that I thought she might break a hip!!

He said, "We will have to talk about this. But it will be later. I have never felt such intense passion with a woman, and I need to think about what that means." Then he added, "Oh, and by the way, my name really IS John Smith."

*****

Ivan could almost sleep on command. It was a habit he picked up in the Spetsnaz. He set the clock in his head for four hours and tried to doze off. But for the first time ever, he was having trouble falling asleep. The superb body pressed up against his back was part of the problem. The other part was the heat and the total captivating smell of the woman. Hilley Larson smelled like sunlight, flowers and perfect health. She had a hint of perfume that was driving him wild and her body heat was making it worse. It was like the woman was literally hot.

Ivan knew that the heat was due to her perfect physical fitness; there were no obstructions in her veins to prevent the hot blood from flowing. And her outrageously smooth skin and perfect complexion were the outward manifestation of that good health. Still, the springy feeling of her ass as she lay next to him was making sleep difficult, if not impossible.

He finally dozed off. But he was awakened by the feeling of her slipping her body off him. She must have started to subconsciously snuggle him as they slept. She turned on her side away from him and the feeling of separation and loss hit him like a sledgehammer. That was a sensation he had never felt, and it was disturbing. So, he turned on his side and threw his arm over her nestling one of those huge round firm tits in his big hand.

The nipple on that tit was extended out a half inch and felt rock hard. He knew that he was sporting a hard-on for the ages, and he was just trying to adjust things down there when she shifted again and took the whole thing between her thighs. Since there was not an ounce of fat anywhere in that area the triangular gap between her thighs and her slick pussy allowed too much free movement. And the traitorous organ almost immediately lodged itself against her Gortex covered slit. It wouldn't stop bouncing against the intense heat radiating from that area.

Then she began to surreptitiously move against the length of his entire cock. That feeling was going to make him come. He had to have her. It was total insanity. But he had never had the urge to fuck a woman as much as he wanted to fuck Hilley Larson. She was clearly working herself up to an orgasm, which Ivan was afraid might end the party. So, he slid his hands down to that perfectly round and nubile hip and slid her Gortex bottoms off of her.

dtiverson
dtiverson
3,970 Followers