The Roman Gambit Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rounded the house and he was sitting there studying a glass of wine, which I assumed was his product. I stopped and looked at him for a second. He was a gorgeous man, who radiated more physical strength than any person I had ever known. Gavin was a couple of inches taller but next to Dr. John Smith he was a little boy. Nonetheless, it was the innate gentleness, kindness and serenity that took my breath away.

He started to get up from his seat. I struck a pose that I hoped would emphasize my legs. Then I asked him if he gave wine tours. He looked at me with hopeless expectation written on his face and our eyes locked. The palpable happiness that came over him almost knocked me down.

He strode to me in rapid steps and we kissed. . I could almost feel myself merging with him in some metaphysical way. It was the kiss that convinced me that there wasn't a hurdle that we couldn't overcome. I wanted to be as vulnerable to him as I could, so I simply opened my body to him as if to say, "This is yours."

He pushed me back and gazed into my eyes. He probably saw a lot of hunger along with the longing I felt for him. That longing definitely had a sexual component. But it was mainly the close camaraderie and friendship that I had missed so badly.

He was looking at me with love, and more importantly fellowship and respect. I told him that I thought that it was very impolite to leave a lady standing in the sun. His eyes got their familiar humorous glint and he said, "Where would the Mademoiselle like to be taken?"

I was going to make some smart-assed comment like, "To watch them make the wine." But I was done with smartass. I wanted to fuck this man for as long as I could keep him hard - and I told him that.

*****

She turned serious. She said, "You need to take me somewhere and fuck me. I have longed for your touch and I need to have you in me NOW." Smith GOT what she had said. It was not the sex; it was the connection. And he was avid to experience the intimate joining again.

The obvious place to head was to his luxurious bedroom. But Smith wanted a grand gesture; something to say how special this moment was. So, he said, "Come with me" and took her by the hand. He led her through the winery and out the back door into a secluded niche next to the building.

Trees overhung it and there were shoulder high walls that looked like they were made out of Roman brick. On the way through the winery he had picked up one of the big padded canvas sheets that they use to cover the wine barrel stacks. It was approximately six by eight feet. The niche itself was grassy and there were fields of wildflowers.

Smith carefully spread the sheet so that it was in the middle of a riot of flowers the lush vineyards in the distance were devoid of people. But the surrounding trees made it difficult to see into the niche anyhow.

Inside it was seclude cool and sweet smelling of flowers, grass and earth. He lay back on the sheet. She lay beside him. He had grabbed the bottle and two glasses as they made their way off of the patio. He poured both of them a glass. He held his up to the light to look at the ruby red color. He said, "I want you to experience my world. It is one of peace, tranquility, earth, sunlight and perfectly vinted wine."

He sipped and savored the mouthful. He said, "First fruits, it will be a good year." She put her glass down on the ground, laid back and opened her arms to him. She did not have to express her need for him. It was written in her half-closed eyes and her hard, deep breathing. He very gently eased the polo over her head. Her thick auburn hair caught in the neck hole for a second and then flopped back into place. There were goose bumps on her smooth dusky skin. He could feel her heat.

She lay back and pushed her shorts down and kicked them and her thong to one side. She lay there naked in the golden Provencal sunlight. The thick humid air was almost perfumed. He looked into her eyes in the same way he had done the last time they had made love. Her limitless woman's soul looked back at him, inviting him to lose himself in her strength. For the first time in his life John Smith felt himself totally connected to another person.

But the human animal had its needs too. And so, Smith shucked his clothes as fast as he could. They lay there side by side. Smith on one arm gazing into her eyes and she lying with both arms at her side palms turned up. It was time. She said in a dreamy voice, "I need you in me now." He moved between her legs, which she gracefully spread and elevated. They had not touched each other since the kiss, even though both of them were panting loudly.

He put himself at her entrance and she gave a little moan. Then he shoved very slowly into her. Her passage was silky smooth, hot and very wet. She let out a loud gasp followed by a groan. Smith held himself at the top of her passage, looking deeply in those eyes. What he saw was strength and comfort.

Then her eyes changed to the those of a hungry predator. She gave a loud cry and elevated her hips and legs, so that her feet were straight in the air above them. Then she snapped those legs down to wrap them around his ass. He didn't need to move. She was moving now for both of them.

Her hips were making a frantic up and down motion with him locked tightly into her by her legs. She started making progressively louder moans until she was almost crying out. In the meantime, Smith had begun to pound her with a need that he could only seem to muster for her.

She began to whisper; "Yesssss, Yesss, please don't stop, don't stop!!" and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders from underneath his arms. She began to pull him to her with unearthly strength while her hips kept up their relentless rocking motion.

Smith was pounding on her so hard he could hear the slap of flesh on flesh. That rate could not be sustained, and he felt monstrous forces building up in his balls. She started to yell, "Ahhhh give it to me, give it ALL to me, I want it now baby, come inside me, please come inside me!!"

Smith needed no further urging. It was almost painful, and it kept going on-and-on. She shouted, "AHHHH-COMING-COMING!!" And began to buck and writhe, while tightening the grip of her powerful dancer's legs even further.

Then she sounded like she was choking. He threw his head back, alarmed. But she was just processing the orgasm. As he looked at her, she opened her eyes with perfect rationality and said what he had wanted her to say, "I'm yours John." John Smith's heart soared because he considered those to be the most important words in his life.

*****

He led me by the hand toward the outbuilding that was the winery. On the way he grabbed the open bottle and two glasses. Then when we got into the cool confines of the winery, he picked up a big sheet of canvas and walked out the back door into a private nook that was formed by two old walls.

It was like something out of a storybook. There were zillions of wildflowers in every shade and hue. There was thick soft grass and a screen of trees that made it both open and secluded at the same time.

He laid the sheet down on the grass and I lay down on it in my best romantic heroine fashion. He leaned on one elbow next to me. He poured us both a glass of wine. I took mine and we toasted. He told me that he wanted to make love to me here, because this was his world; the only one he ever wanted to be a part of.

It had every bounty nature could offer; beautiful scenery, wonderful earthy smells and the most incredible wine I had ever tasted. I could tell by the nose and first sip that this was a supreme example of the winemaker's art. It had more subtly different flavors and aromas packed into it than anything I had known. I actually had the inappropriate thought, "We can make a fortune selling this Grenache."

But I had enough of romance. I wanted this man inside me, where I could hold him in the most intimate way possible. So, I lay back and looked at him with challenge in my eyes. He gently undressed me, taking his time as he did it. I had goosebumps all over my body. He stripped off my shorts and thong and I lay there naked to his gaze, but he was only looking into my eyes.

I could see the man and little boy, both powerful and shy. His eyes can only be described by two words, "Kind" and "Humorous." But sometimes they also looked sad. He was staring into mine with a kind of possessive happiness and hunger that I had never seen in him and I knew what he was feeling because I felt the same way.

I said simply, "I need you in me." The sheer desire was burning me up. He moved between my widely spread legs and slowly inserted himself and slid to the top, never taking his eyes off of mine. The sensation made me gasp and then groan loudly. I would ensure that his life would be nothing but love and harmony. He would be nurtured and supported by my love for him.

He looked back at me with the same commitment in his eyes. But the hunger was there too, and it overcame me at that point. It was all too much for me, the disappointment and the re-commitment, the waiting and the hoping all conspired to turn me into a wildcat.

I wrapped my legs around him and tried to stuff him completely inside me. I didn't want to be connected to the man. I wanted to be totally MERGED with him. My hips went into hyper-drive humping frantically. I was telling him in explicit terms what would happen to him if he stopped. I also think I was adding some embellishments along the lines of, "Come inside me."

All I know was that there was an absolute earth-shattering contraction coming and it was probably going to make me bite him. It is not my proudest moment when that happens. And I am embarrassed to admit it, but I have occasionally taken a chunk out of male partners because of sheer wanton passion.

I began to loudly tell him that I was coming. The sensation was too much, and the all-consuming feelings were just about to make me sink my fangs into his shoulder, when I started to choke. I wasn't choking because my throat was constricted. It was just that my chest muscles were completely locked because of the orgasm I was having.

John reared back to see if I was okay, just as I snapped at his deltoid. His sudden move made me miss completely which saved me a lot of humiliation. I was yelling something along the lines of "AHHHHHH!!" as the orgasm washed over me and then as things got to their peak, I had a transcendental moment.

I was above the clouds completely clear headed in some altered state of existence. It was just the two of us floating. There was no noise or even sensation except the feeling of him buried to the hilt inside me. We were gods together. I looked at him serenely and told him what I knew to the bottom of my soul was true. "I am yours John."

The look of joy that spread across his face was immeasurably pleasing to me. And then we both crashed back to reality. I finished writhing under him, and he stopped pumping into me. He rolled off and we lay in the perfect moment together.

I knew that I was going to be spending a lot of time in this ideal little corner of heaven, with the only man I would truly love. But I also knew that there was a long road to travel before we were husband and wife. I was looking forward to the challenge because I knew then that we belonged together. But that is another story and it is in another book.

Thank you for reading me and stay safe.