The Room

Story Info
You are his property, to be used as he sees fit.
1.4k words
4.28
36k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to give huge shout out to the talented editor Dazmine, without whom this story may have never been published.

*****

Dark red walls, wood floors. A single window. The room is modestly furnished, containing only a Victorian style couch with a large wooden chest beside it, and a desk.

You are completely naked. Rope binds your wrists behind your back. The symbol of his ownership adorns your neck; your leather collar. In your mouth, resting just behind your teeth, is a ball gag. The leather straps holding it in place dig into the corners of your mouth a bit and you can't help but salivate on yourself. You are kneeling on a pillow that your Master placed there for your comfort until he returned.

But how long have you been waiting? What is he going to do? How is he going to use his property today? Will there be pleasure? Pain? What "toys" is he going to use to tease and torment you? All of these questions and more fill your mind as anticipation turns the minutes into eternities.

Then, the door opens. You remain perfectly still, like the good girl you are, eyes forward and back straight. His footsteps echo in the room as he approaches you. "Hello, my pet," he says, reaching out and tenderly stroking your hair. "Has my precious girl been thinking about how we're going to play today?"

Excitedly, you nod your head.

"Good girl. Now, over the desk."

You do as you're told, standing up and walking over to the desk. You lean forward until your cheek touches the cool desk surface. He follows. A light tap on the inside of your thigh tells you to spread your legs and you do so. His cunt and his ass are now on full display for him, eager to be used in any way he sees fit.

"Lovely," he whispers. You feel his hand on your ass, massaging and kneading the soft flesh. Though his touch is gentle, there is a sureness to it. He knows that it belongs to him, that you belong to him. He caresses your backside for a few incredibly satisfying moments. Then, it begins.

A yelp escapes you when you feel the sting of his hand spanking your ass hard. One, you count silently. Once more, he spanks you. Another yelp. Two. Again and again, he brings his hand down on your cheeks, coaxing small noises from your mouth until you count all the way to twenty. Your ample arse is warm and tingling now. Although he stops for now, you know that your Master has more than a simple spanking planned for his property.

He walks away from you. You hear the chest open. He rummages around in it for a few seconds before coming to stand in front of you. He dangles the tails of the cat o' nine in front of you, running it across your face. You feel the leather on your skin. You catch its scent in your nose. Just thinking of what it's going to be used for excites you.

Your owner runs the leather over your ass and between your thighs, teasing your cunt with it. "Until I'm satisfied," your master says, letting you know that this will only end once his desire to see you squirm and hear your moans is satiated. You hear the toy swish through the air. Despite not feeling anything, you jump a little. Your master chuckles softly.

There is no warming period for this. Master assaults his ass with the flogger hard and fast, over and over again, as pained groans and yelps make their way out of you. It hurts, sure. But in the midst of the pain, you feel something else too. Your body becomes warm all over. Your heart beats faster. Arousal rises within you like a flame.

Suddenly, Master stops. The flogger is tossed onto the couch haphazardly. "Up," he demands, his voice husky. You quickly acquiesce, now standing upright, your back still to him.

He undoes the latch of the gag, letting it fall onto the desk. "Turn around and get on your knees," he growls in that low, hungry tone that makes you shiver. You do as ordered. Your face is now inches away from his crotch, the outline of his hard cock obvious through the material of his pants. Master quickly undoes his pants, his hard manhood now bobbing up and down in the air.

Instinctively, your mouth opens just a little bit. You want it. You want to taste him on your tongue. You want to trace every pulsing vein on his cock with your tongue. You want to coax the precum from his shaft and devour it with your greedy little mouth. You want to feel him sliding in and out of your warm, wet, hot mouth. But, more than anything, you want to give him the pleasure of using what belongs to him because your pleasure is born from the pleasure you provide him.

"Eager?" He asks. You nod, never taking your eyes off his cock. "Suck."

You dive at it, mouth wide and inviting. You lock your lips around his shaft and run your tongue along the head, savoring the taste of him for a moment before pulling back. You know how he likes it. Slow and passionate. He wants you to worship him with your mouth. And that is exactly what you intend to give him.

You take your time. Taking him in and letting him back out, progressively taking his length deeper and deeper. A low groan comes from him and you almost smile. "Good girl," he says. "This is what you like, isn't it? Sucking and teasing my cock with that mouth. It makes you wet to have my cock between your lips, hitting the back of your throat, sliding across your tongue. What a naughty little girl you are."

Butterflies fill your stomach and you can feel your Master's cunt throbbing with need. You no longer want his cock. You absolutely need it. Your pace quickens a little, now fellating him a little bit faster, despite knowing what he likes. You can't help it anymore. And your Master takes notice after a few moments.

"Get up on the desk," he growls. You practically leap up onto the desk, on your back, and spread your legs wide. He runs his cock along your sopping slit before taking aim and pushing himself into your hole. In one smooth thrust he has completely filled you. You gasp and moan loudly, unable to keep the noise in.

Master is not gentle. He is aggressive and rough, fucking you with every ounce of need in his body. His hands grip your waist, holding his property in place for his cock to plow into. You love it. Every forceful thrust of his hips, every grunt that comes from his mouth, only increases your pleasure. "Mine," he grunted.

He doesn't require any response other than your moans, groans, and gasps. He knows that you are his. His pet. His submissive. His slave. His sex toy, his dirty little slut, his cockhungry hole. You are his and his only. And nothing in life makes you more proud than that fact.

Harder now. His thrusts are hurried and full of desire. He is going to cum soon. Taking one hand off your waist, he grips your throat, much to your delight. He applies a little pressure, not enough to fully choke you, but enough that you are aware that he could. That tips you over the edge. "Cum," he demands. "Cum for me."

You do exactly as ordered. Biting into your lip to keep from screaming, your orgasm shakes your entire body. Your Master's pussy clamps down onto his cock, making itself tighter for him. Even after the full brunt of your orgasm passes, each time he hits the depths of his property, you convulse as aftershocks spread throughout your body.

Master bites down onto your collar bone and fills his cunt with his seed. His manhood throbs violently within you. You can feel his cum being pumped inside of you. He pulls his mouth way, a beautiful dark red mark left on your skin. A symbol. His mark on his property. He pulls out of you, making you whimper at the sudden emptiness, and dresses himself. Then, he helps you off of the table.

He guides you over to the couch and lays down, motioning for you to lay on top of him. Once you're settled in, he wraps his arms around you. He plants a tender kiss on your forehead. "You were such a good girl," he whispers softly. "Now rest."