The Room

Story Info
This story is purely a work of fiction.
4.9k words
3.77
10.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is from my "Consensual Submission" set, not quite sure what chapter it will end up being...this story is purely a work of fiction, written by request... all characters, as usual, are over the age of 18 and the two short poems at the end are copyright...

As there are references to possible drugs use, abduction, anal rape gang bangs, degradation, BDSM, and Transgender... if any of this does not sit well with you, then please move along to the next story...

====================

From an evening you wanted to forget, to a card with an invitation left in your empty handbag to a box with gifts, all brought you to this house. As you walked up the marble steps to the front door, you looked over your shoulders to see the limousines headlights meander down the long driveway. Turning, you ring the bell. A sense of apprehension suddenly washes over and you wonder if you really want to go through with this.

Vague recollections of your last night out on the town with your girlfriends before moving back home to live with your Daddy again, after some 20 cruel years apart,. Too many drinks? You doubted that, rarely drank more than a glass of wine with dinner. Had they been spiked? Chatting to your girl friends, you recall having a sudden urge to empty your bladder. Your vision became blurred as you staggered towards the unisex toilets, but the path was blocked by several men.

Trying to get past them, you remember trying to scream as someone tied a gag over your mouth, then being half dragged and half carried outside into a dark alley and through a door on the other side. You recall the cold tiles of the floor and the overwhelming stench of stale piss as more men groped you, ripping your clothing, exposing your naked flesh to their leering grins. Crouched in a corner, someone started to defecate on your almost naked body, another urinated over your head, piss dripping through your long hair over your face. You felt totally humiliated as they laughed at your predicament.

You remember being anally taken, multiple times. Being held, spread eagle between two men, who both entered you at the same time, tearing you open as they both thrust deep into your bowels. A third forced himself into your mouth, spewing cum down your throat in seconds. Then they swapped, taking turns to rape your arse and throat. Some of them ended up spraying cum over your face, letting it drip down to your swollen tits. Mostly it filled the inside of your mouth, mixed with whatever was in your arse at the time.

Like a drug, the taste of their cum still lingered on your tongue, leaving you needing, craving and wanting more. But it was Daddy you wanted, not an anal gang bang by strangers in the toilet of some men's gym. It was so out of character for you to want this, let alone enjoy it.

The taxi ride home was blurry, but you remember asking the sleazy driver to waive the fare if you sucked him off. He did, and you swallowed his offering. Bitter and thick, probably due to his diet. As he drove away, you threw up in the gutter. Entering your apartment building, and passing two men on the stairs, as they leered at you, you smiled at them, offering to suck one as the other took you anally, depositing more cum into your rear entrance. Usually reserved as an exit only, tonight, it was like a super highway, going one way, in.

You were about to open your front door, when out of the corner of your eye, you saw a man standing near you. As he looked at you, your hair matted with cum, your clothes stained and torn, makeup smudged and almost non-existent, smelling of stale piss and excrement, his expression left you in no doubt what he wanted.

Looking at him and in a matter of fact voice said, 'I'm giving free blowjobs tonight'. He sneered, suggesting your arse would be better suited for his needs. Pinning you to the door, arms over your head, spreading your legs open with his knees, he ripped what was left of your skirt off, and held your cheeks open. Looking over your shoulders at him, you pushed your arse high in the air, openly offering your now red raw hole. You lost count how many had been there tonight, but this was the longest and fattest, going deeper than the others.

Burying himself deep in your soggy bowels, his ball sac slapping yours. He took a fist full of your hair and pulled your head back and spat in your mouth as he pounded your arse, shuddered and filled it with cum. When he was done, he let go of your arms, leaving you to collapse to the floor. Cum, mixed with dark brown slime, leaked from your gape onto your legs, his spit dripping over your lips onto your chin.

You instinctively knew what he wanted, as he stood over you. Sucking him into your mouth, you licked him clean, squeezing his cock, licked the last of his cum with your tongue, mixed with the slime and residue from your arse. Then you thanked him. But as he walked away, you called him back, 'Please, can you open the door, I can't reach the lock from down here'.

Looking at you crouched helpless on the floor, he took your keys, undid his trousers, turned around so his cheeks were facing you and let go a long, smelly, wet fart over your mouth and face, 'Till next time slut' is all he said, pulled up his trousers, opened your door and walked away down the stairs, Your mouth and face smeared, cum leaking from your hole and smelling like a sewer, you crawled inside on all fours.

This was not just a bad dream, it was a nightmare from hell.

Once in, you managed to get to your feet, close and chain the front door. Your mind reeling at what had happened and how. What were you going to tell your Daddy, he was due in five days time, to help you pack and move back home with him. Going into the bathroom you looked at yourself in the vanity mirror, standing there for a moment before shaking uncontrollably and crying at what you saw.

You prided yourself on your good looks and dress sense, but this was something out of this world for you. Well used street hookers looked better. Your blouse was ripped to shreds, now a mere rag stained, yellow and brown, smelling of urine and excrement and as you let it drop off your shoulder, you saw that your bra was missing. As with your blouse, your skirt had been shredded, your stockings torn, full of holes and runs. Your panties, like your blouse, were stained brown, torn and barely hung on to your hips.

Turning sideways, you looked at yourself in a second mirror, shuddering at the view. Your nipples were red, your breasts were scratched and swollen and as you looked in the mirror, you saw teeth marks, welts and bruises all over your body. Your arse, red raw and gaping, smeared with cum and shit, the hole was still open from the pounding it had just received from the last stranger, the remnants of his pleasure still dripping from the hole. With the final inspection over, you turned on the shower, shaking as you stood under the hot water. Rape, immediately sprang to mind. Anally raped by a dozen or more strangers.

It was at that point you lost control, your bladder and your bowels opened, flooding the shower floor with whatever was in them. Somehow you managed to turn the water off, then you blacked out. You woke up on the shower floor, covered in your own waste. Shaking as you tried to stand up, your stomach gave in and heaved what was inside, out of your mouth. You blacked out again.

Some six hours later, you came too, cold and shivering, the smell in the shower made you throw up till you dry reached, there was nothing left to vomit. After managing to stand up, turn the shower on again, you finally rinsed the putrid mess down the drain, gave yourself a good soaping and rinsed off. The smell was another matter, but as you dried off, you knew it was contained to the bathroom and your cloths, or what was left of them.

Collecting everything you wore the night before, including your shoes, you put it all into a large plastic bag. Finding your handbag, you emptied the contents onto the table, but only a small black envelope fell out, and then threw the bag in with the other stuff. With some cleaning liquids from the laundry, you scrubbed the shower and bathroom, spraying a liberal dose of disinfectant around, to get rid of the smell. Done, you headed for the kitchen, grabbed a glass of water and then to bed.

It was dark when you woke up. Throwing on a loose dressing gown, you headed for the kitchen and another water, but still feeling the effects of whatever drug you were given, you went back to the bedroom, collapsed on the bed and fell into another deep sleep.

Morning found you feeling better, the effects of the drug worn off but leaving the bitter taste of cum in your mouth. Men and their diets, they will never learn. Coffee would soon fix that taste. As the kettle boiled, you began to go over the events of the evening. It simply didn't make sense, yes, you enjoyed risqué sex occasionally, but this was beyond that. On the table was a small black envelope. Your name is neatly hand written on it in gold ink. Whatever else you had in your handbag, and there would have been plenty, was gone.

Picking up the small envelope, you held it for a few moments, put it back on the table, finished making your coffee, sat down and looked at the envelope again. Tentatively you opened it. Inside was a black card with the same neat hand writing on it. Again in gold ink.

"You are invited to an exclusive event.

Further instruction will follow on the day of the event.

Reading the card again, you tried to laugh it off as some prank was being played on you, but the marks on your body and the taste in your mouth was not a joke. It had now been a little over 48 hours since your drug induced anal rape, and with no date on the card, you couldn't be sure when, or if, the next one would arrive. But first, you had to contact the bank and cancel your credit cards, organise a new phone, licence and god knows what else. Your stomach lurched, threatening to erupt just as the doorbell rang.

The unexpected sound of the doorbell made you jump, spilling coffee all down the front of your dressing gown. It rang again, this time longer. Fighting off the urge to ignore it, you slowly made your way to the door and looked through the spyhole, trying to see as much as you could. However, nothing to be seen. With the chain on, you slowly opened the door. On the mat was a cardboard box. Your bladder, bowels and stomach, opened at the same time.

Looking through the small opening the door made, you couldn't see anyone, so slipping the chain off the hook, opened the door wider. Looking along both sides of the landing and seeing no one about, you picked up the box, closed and chained the door, and went straight to your window to see if you could spot anyone outside. Nothing.

Shaking and weak from fluid loss, you cleaned up the mess at the door and headed for the shower. Kettle re-boiled, fresh coffee made, clean dressing gown on, you picked up a small knife and approached the box. Gently sliding the blade along the sealed edges, you opened the flaps and peered inside. Placed on top of two smaller cardboard boxes was another black envelope. With trembling fingers, you opened it and removed the card inside.

"A car, with a driver, will pick you up at 7 pm.

Formal Evening wear has been provided."

Now you were curious and lifted the larger of the two box's out onto the table, removed the lid and gasped at what you saw.

Inside, folded and covered with fine tissue paper, was a teal coloured evening gown with matching purse and shoes. There was no underwear, so it was meant to be worn over a naked body. As your fingers lightly caressed the fabric, you felt yourself get hard at the thought of wearing it, being admired by strangers. Your heart beat faster as you opened the second box. Neatly folded inside, was a set of new clothes, replacing the ones you wore a few nights ago and a handbag. Inside was a purse with all your Credit Cards, licence, phone and even the single unused condom. The entire content of your old bag accounted for.

As you were looking at the boxes, you came to the realisation that someone had gone to a lot of trouble, and strange as it may sound, care, to set you up. Even the stranger, the two men on the stairs, the taxi driver and all the men in the gym, all must have been in on this.

You knew that the only way to find out who it was, was to attend the event. While the last few days had been a blur, full of emotions and uncertainties, you knew you had to be ready to venture into the unknown. Glancing at the clock, it was already just after 5 pm, barely enough time for a slice of toast and to get ready.

Looking at yourself in the full length mirror, you saw a desirable sexy woman standing there. With events in the seedy gym out of your mind, for now, you take a quick peek out of the window and see a black Rolls Royce pull up outside, it has a single gold stripe along its length. Picking up the purse, turning off the bedroom light, you headed out the front door.

As you are about to leave, the door opens and the next moment a blindfold is wrapped around your eyes, as you try to protest, firm hands grip your arms, a gag placed into your open mouth and you walk into the house...

You hear the sound of your own footsteps on a tiled floor, your heart races and you try to speak, but the gag is on tight, you struggle a little but the grip on each arm is firm. The nightmare memories of the toilet block, flood back.

Suddenly everyone stops, a hand grips your lower thigh and lifts your leg, your shoe is taken off, then the same for the other leg, now barefoot you hear a door open, then from within the room, you hear the unmistakable sound of flesh being slapped.

As you are led inside, the air is heavy with sex and the low murmurs of other people in the room, but you can't make out how many. Again, you hear the unmistakable sound of a slap on flesh, a cry, a moment later, a soft moan. Was it pleasure, or pain that caused the moan?

Your senses are in overdrive, your hearing becoming acute as you try to pick up and decode whatever sounds you can hear. Then the sound of fabric being cut fills your ears, your beautiful evening dress has now been shredded, falling off you and revealing your soft delicate skin as cool air blows over your nakedness.

Before you can determine what was going your wrists and ankles are being shackled, then the unmistakable sound of rope being pulled through a pulley as your arms and legs begin to spread as you are lifted off the ground, turned upside down, spreadeagled between the ropes, dangling for all to see.

Suspended in mid air, and knowing you are facing a stone floor, you feel the tension on the ropes being released and you start being lowered. Hearing what sounds like a table being wheeled around, as your skin touches a cold leather like fabric, goosebumps appear over your entire body to stand proudly on display.

Coming to rest on a purpose made padded table, your breasts slip into two holes at one end, hanging down like udders on a cow. With legs and arms strapped down in what might be called a St Andrews Cross configuration, any movement you have, is now limited to your head, and you soon find out why.

As you lay, blindfolded and gagged, your breathing erratic, you realise your bladder if full and needs to be emptied, but hearing another slap of leather on flesh, the soft moan of desire, some more murmurs from the audience, followed by the sound of shackles being opened, chains falling to the floor, and of someone being led, or carried, out of the room.

The tension in your bladder momentarily leaves you. You begin to feel excited, your arse twinges. You hear more murmurs and feel the presence of at least two people either side of you. Suddenly the gag is removed, your arse spasms as panic set in.

You take a deep breath and get ready to speak, but the gag has now been replaced with what you can only describe as a hard cock, sliding down your throat. Your reflexes kick in as it slowly pulls back out, opening your mouth, you struggle for air and it throbs then slide slowly back in and starts fucking your throat.

The air is heavy with sex, every sound echoes around the room, when a feminine voice softly whispers into your ear "relax, we have more pleasures for you to enjoy". Somewhere in the deep recesses of your mind, you vaguely recognise the voice, but between a hard cock pounding your throat, trying to avoid gagging on gruel dripping from your mouth, throwing up, and releasing your bladder, you can't quite place where from.

You flinch in shock as hot liquid drips onto your naked back, cooling almost as soon as it touches the goosebumps and your senses pick up the unmistakable scent of hot wax. The cock in your mouth begins to swell, you are hard, wanting attention, yet you know you can't speak, and there is more to come.

The hot wax runs down the crack between your cheeks, getting uncomfortably close to your dark, crinkly dirty, taboo hole, still raw from the attention it got a few days ago. The cock in your mouth throbs, releasing its warm juices down your throat, you try to swallow, but there is too much and it fills your mouth as it pumps, dripping out onto the stone floor, mixing with the earlier pool of gruel.

You feel the sting before you hear the sound, your arse cheek burns as a leather riding crop makes contact. Twisting to move out of the way, straps hold you firm and all you succeed in doing is raising your arse higher giving the crop a better target. Cum frothing in your mouth as it opens to scream, but the sound is soon muffled as another hard shaft slides in, burying itself deep, its sac and heavy balls slap your chin.

Your nipples are being pulled and you feel the surge of pain as they are both pierced and pins inserted, then chains with weights are attached, with biting alligator clips. You now know at least three people are now involved.

Your arse opens, closes and twitches at the thought of what's going on. Something cold, yet familiar rests on your cheeks, a strap-on or a large dildo perhaps? 'Would you like me to suck you or would you like me to fuck you?' a soft, feminine voice whispers in your ear. All you can do is nod as the cock in your mouth begins to swell, a second load is about to be emptied down your throat.

The purpose built table suddenly moves and you feel the centre folding you in half, your head still at the same height, the cock still fucking your throat, with a steady rhythm, but your back is now arched higher, and your cheeks spread wider, open and vulnerable. Your mind reeling at the possibilities of being stretched wider than ever before.

Cheeks glow red from the crop and feel them being pulled wide apart, exposing your hole, the cock in your mouth unloads. Tears form in your eyes as you realise in terror, your well fucked arse is about to be penetrated, again.

Warm oil drips onto the open hole, followed by a finger, probing and entering you, you flinch but a sharp slap makes you relax and in that moment, you feel an object enter your cavity. Well oiled, it slides inside you, deep, and as you try to push it out, you realise you are only making your hole bigger and easier for it to enter. It slides in till the flange meets your crinkly skin, and slowly the object begins to inflate, filling your rear hole to the brim, building pressure on your bladder. Try as you may to let out a muffled cry, the cock in your mouth has again filled your throat with warm cum.

With your cloths cut from your body, you lay naked, tied on a table, nipples pierced and weights hung from them as they hang under the table, your throbbing in someone's mouth, as a tongue slides over the sensitive tip, your bladder is ready to explode, your throat full of cum and your arse filled to capacity with an inflated butt plug. Now, powerless to stop what's happening, powerless to stop the electric shocks flowing through your body, you start to climb towards the inevitable peak, and orgasm.

12