The Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your excitement levels have hit a new high, but as suddenly as it was started, the plug is deflated and pulled out. The sensation of the deflation drives your senses into overdrive. You lift your hips, you shudder as warm lips encircle your hard tip and suck, hard. Hands wandering over your body, squeezing your nipples and kneading your breasts, bringing new sensations and feelings to your overloaded mind...

A sudden sharp slap on your arse makes your mouth open wide to scream, but a new cock dives in deep and without warning, sprays your throat with warm piss. Trying not to choke, a deep guttural sound escapes your throat, as a hard cock slides into your arse. Needing to cum, you open and close around the shaft, burying itself deep inside your bowels, as the aroma sex fills your senses.

Swallowing, as the cock pulls from your mouth and begins to sprays your face with its golden juice. The one in your arse throbs and you feel the warmth of its cum fill the hole as it withdraws and as your cheeks clench, you feel fingers caressing your cheeks, opening the hole wide, cum running out and down your spread legs.

A soft voice whispers in your ear, 'And now the moment you have been waiting for'.

You throbs and stands proud, wanting attention, and for a brief moment, you want to call out, but don't. Then without warning, everything stops, you feel your bonds loosen, nipple chains removed, as hands hold you firmly while you are lifted off the table, you hear a whirring noise as the table is readjusted and someone climbs on. Hands lift you into the air, spread your legs as are then lowered, straddling a torso, cowgirl style,

A hard cock rests at the entrance between your cheeks and the sensation is incredible as the body below you lifts, you are gently lowered to meet the upward thrust as the cock enters your wet opening, sliding in deep. Nipples aching as they harden and stand out, your breasts swell as you start to climb again and you throb on pubic bone as you push down.

As you sit on the torso, being lifted by thrusting hips, feeling the shaft go deeper, the memories of the last few nights are blurred as you climb higher with each thrust. Your arms stretched outward and as your hands spread open, palm up, hard cocks are placed in each. Instinctively you wrap your fingers over the shafts as they begin to fuck your fists.

As you feel something hard pushing at your mouth, you open it wide, feeling its hardness sliding in deep, you suck, drawing out the flavour you have craved for so many years. All you can hear in your inner screams as your orgasm gets ever closer. Your heart races as you suck with relish the gland in your mouth, your fingers a blur as you pump the other two both to completion, your cheeks clenches the shaft buried balls deep inside you, as more hands wander over your body, squeezing and probing.

Sucking in earnest, while stroking it into your mouth, your hips rise and fall in time with your fucking, the cock in your mouth throbs as you slide a gruel covered fingers under the sac, probe the opening, push past the ring, find the gland and press hard, then suck deeper.

It throbs, and your moans fill the room as warm creamy cum flows down your throat. Feel yourself being pushed forward, you lay across the body under you and suddenly panic as your nipples press against swollen breasts, hard nipples pressing into yours.

Your blindfold, wet with cum, is removed and as your eyes adjust to the dim light, you can just make out other naked figures around the table, but before you have time to see all, a finger spreads warm oil on your arse, and you feel a cock sliding in next to the one already there, pushing past the ring and burying itself deep into your bowels.

Moaning out loud for the first time and pushing down to slide them both deeper, your hand wander up the torso and at the moment you feel breasts and nipples, you stiffen, both cocks in your arse swell and throb, your bowels are filled with cum for a second time tonight.

A deep guttural moan escapes your lips, you shudder and shake, letting loose your pent up orgasm, juices flowing from your cock, covering the balls of your lovers with your cum, then your bladder lets loose when from around the table, streams of warm golden piss together with creamy cum, spatter over your torso.

Your hands move to hold the nearest cock, pumping and directing the flow of cum over your breasts, when you feel it let loose a stream of piss, you aim it at your face, washing the cum from your chin, opening your mouth and accepting all that it can take, piss and cum mixed together.

As your breathing slows, both cock inside you soften and gently slide out, leaving a trail of creamy essence dripping from your gaped, rear, taboo, hole.

A voice softly whispers in your ear, 'Relax, it's over for now, take a warm shower, then when you are ready, come and meet the girls'.

The penny drops. You look towards the voice with emotions of shock, horror, disbelief, and realisation, you utter one word. 'Daddy?' But the figure has gone.

Smiling, you head for the shower, knowing that while it's your Daddy you want in your life, this new level of debauchery you have transcended to, is really what you have craved all the time. As you turn on the water, this realisation suddenly hits you, and you blackout.

When you come too, you realise you are in your own bed, was this all a dream? Putting on a dressing gown, you wander down stairs, still unsure of it was all a bad dream or real, until you see a cardboard box and a black envelope with your name written in gold ink, sitting in the middle of the kitchen bench. Opening the box you find a teal coloured evening gown with matching purse and shoes.

With hand shaking, heart racing, you open the envelope and read the card.

Save your cries, not all is as it seems,

I come again invading your dreams.

Touching your flesh with only my will,

you lay helpless as I take my fill.

As you descend to places dark and hidden,

nothing is sacred, taboo or forbidden.

I claim your deepest want, need and desire,

your fantasy, reality and soul giving fire.

Accepting nothing less that full subservience,

this dream has one rule, total obedience.

Daddy is sitting in his office, you knock gently and wait to be asked in. You hear his voice, call you in, soft and gentle, like in the dream, and open the door. He smiles as he looks you over, as you stand before him, the evening gown fitting you like a glove. Then dropping to the floor, kneeling in front of him, with eyes downcast, hands facing up, stretched before you, you whisper:

I will save my cries, as nothing is as it seems,

please come again and invade my dreams.

Touch my flesh with whatever is your will,

I give my all to you, please take your fill.

We will descend to places dark and hidden,

where nothing is sacred, taboo or forbidden.

You claim my deepest want, need and desire,

my fantasy, my reality and my soul giving fire.

I will give you nothing less than full subservience,

as my dream has one rule, total obedience.

12