The Room Ch. 03

Story Info
Donna's husband suspects something.
3.6k words
3.73
2.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tbg1248
Tbg1248
57 Followers

I could have placed this work under a few categories but choose erotic encounters even though it contains some kink and some aspects of relinquished control. This is a story of a woman coming to terms with her dark desires. It is best to read these chapters in order.

I would be remiss once again, if I did not call out my editor, Kinji Sato, who continues to make my stories better. Why he puts up with my terrible grammar is beyond me.

***

Scott Williams sat at his desk, reviewing a prospectus. A gentle knock on the open door to his office brought his eyes up. Melody Chen stood in the doorway. Melody was his personal assistant. A PA was one of the perks of being a partner in the firm, his spacious corner office was another. His first apartment had been smaller.

"Yes?" Scott asked.

"A Ms. Pritchert is here to see you." The disdain in Melody's voice was hard to ignore. She took her role as gatekeeper to her boss seriously.

"She says you asked her to come in, yet I don't have her on your calendar." Her face clearly displaying her annoyance that someone would try to bluff their way past her.

"It's all right, Melody. Show her in, please."

Connie swept past Melody without even a glance at the petite woman.

"Scott!" Connie gushed, with just the right amount of heat to let Melody know that she knew Scott on a personal level. She flung her coat and purse onto the leather sofa by the window, as she moved towards Scott.

Connie had dressed to impress. Her dress was a deep green that hung to the middle of her thighs. The bust line drooping tantalizingly to show off the generous curve of her full breasts. The gold locket that hung between them caught the light every so often as she moved. Her blonde hair hung in a soft wave to her shoulders, setting off the deep, even tan on her face. Her dancer's body caused the dress to cling to every curve, flaring just right as her long legs carried her forward. She smiled at Scott, as she swung around the corner of his desk.

Scott smiled warmly at his wife's best friend. He knew she loved to tease, and today's performance was just as much for his young assistant, as it was for him. He enjoyed watching her move, as many men did. Her grace and poise gave off just the right amount of sexual energy to entice, but not overwhelm.

But for Scott, it was her eyes that he thought made her sexy. Deep-brown, soulful eyes contrasted beautifully with her golden hair. They seemed to have an inner fire to them, whenever she spoke directly to him. As they did now.

Donna kissed his cheek, then spun back to the sofa.

"So, what was so serious you wanted to meet in your office and not your home?" Her eyes suddenly tightened with recognition. "It's about Donna, isn't it?"

Scott walked to the door and gently shut it. The door settled into its seals. Like the other three partners' offices, his was soundproofed. A lot of confidential conversations had happened in this room.

"I really don't know where to begin, but yes, it is about Donna."

Scott took a seat on the sofa, Connie settled down next to him.

"I..." Scott began, but now that she was here, he didn't know how to phrase his questions. For all his success in business, when it came to his personal life, his articulate manner faded to the background, leaving him stumbling over his words.

Donna placed her hand on his arm gently. "Whatever it is, I promise, I won't judge you or her."

Scott nodded, then after taking a deep breath, dove into the deep end. "Is Donna having an affair?"

His words spilled out before he could put them into context.

Donna's eyes widened, then she turned away for a moment. When she turned back, the pain in Scott's eyes almost broke her heart.

"Oh Scott," she said, caressing his arm.

"She has been behaving so strangely the past few months," Scott continued.

As if a door had been kicked open, all his fears poured out.

"Evening meetings that have lasted long into the night. And when she comes home from them, she is distracted, distant."

Donna nodded but kept quiet, letting him unburden himself.

"I have found her more than once, staring off into space, with a look of longing. When I ask what is wrong, she tells me it's nothing. But I know something has changed."

Scott took a deep breath to calm himself, then turned to Connie.

"You're her best friend, you know her better than me. Can you tell me what is going on?" His eyes were more pleading than his tone.

Donna considered for a moment how to answer. Of course, she knew, but should she tell Scott? And if she did, how to help him understand. For all his shortcomings in the bedroom, Connie knew Scott was a devoted husband and father.

Connie stood and walked over to the window that looked over the assistant's desk that sat just outside the door. She didn't see Melody there, but wouldn't put it past her to be lingering. Turning the rod located at the side of the window, Connie closed the blinds.

"Scott," she started, moving back to the couch to stand before him. "Let me start by stating the obvious. Donna loves you. And I love you both."

Tears welled at the corner of Scott's eyes. Connie sat back on the sofa next to him, her arm resting gently on his shoulders.

"Donna is ... coming to terms with who she is," Connie continued.

"I don't understand," Scott said, confusion marked on his face. "She's my wife, mother to our children."

Connie nodded. "That she is. She is also a very passionate, sensual woman."

Scott nodded, the dread he had felt earlier, returning.

Connie decided to take a different tack.

"Scott, how would you describe your sex life?"

"What?"

"How would you describe your sex life?" Connie repeated. "Is it spontaneous? Adventurous? Hot? Steamy? Or would you say it is more conservative? Predictable?"

"Why are you asking?"

"Before my divorce, I would have said our sex life lacked a certain amount of...heat." Connie moved her hand to hold Scott's, as she continued. "I thought it was normal, that it was what was expected. It was only after I caught him cheating that I..." She took a deep breath. "That I wasn't what he wanted."

"What man wouldn't want you?" Scott blushed, as soon as he said it, wondering now if she thought he was making a pass at her.

Connie smiled. "You're sweet Scott, thank you."

Connie waited now; would Scott answer her question. She saw him struggle to find the answer.

"Boring," Scott finally said. "I would say our sex life is boring." He hung his head slightly.

Connie nodded. "Most married couples fall into that trap, I am afraid to say." Connie put her fingers under his chin to lift his head up. "Donna doesn't want boring, she wants more. She is trying to figure out what more means for her."

"So, she is having an affair." Scott sighed. "And it's my...inadequate performance that is driving her away."

"Scott. Donna has never told me you were anything but a kind and gentle lover. This isn' about you per se. It's about her sexuality."

Connie took out her phone, then faced Scott.

"I want to show you a few things. I want you to keep an open mind. Don't jump to conclusions. And when I ask you questions about what you are about to see, please be honest. Honest with yourself."

Scott swallowed twice, then nodded.

Connie clicked on a video on her phone and handed it to Scott.

The first thing he noticed was the website name that hosted the site. His taste in porn was quite pedestrian. What he saw on the screen was far from his definition of sex. He shifted uncomfortably as he watched.

On the screen a young girl was bent over the knees of an older gentleman. Her skirt was bunched at her waist. The man was spanking her. The volume was low, but he could hear the slap of his hand on her flesh. He heard her cry out, then to his amazement, moan in pleasure. The video played on for a few minutes more before Connie took it from him.

"Have you ever seen a scene like that before?"

Scott shook his head, not trusting his voice. He felt strange with having watched it, doubly so, with Connie sitting next to him.

Connie chose another clip and gave the phone back to Scott.

In this clip a woman, in her early thirties, Scott thought, was standing before a sink, naked from the waist down. A man stood to one side, spanking each cheek of her ass. As the clip progressed, her cheeks turned redder, her legs spread wider. Scott noticed two things. First, she was definitely enjoying it. Second, he felt his cock begin to harden.

"Did you notice her arousal, Scott?" Connie asked, as he continued to watch the clip play out. "See how wet she became the longer the spanking went on?"

Scott nodded. He had noticed. He couldn't take his eyes off the woman. The words being said on the clip were in a language he didn't recognize. The words didn't seem to matter; the woman was getting off being spanked. The man never touched her in any sexual way, yet Scott was sure she was about to climax. A few minutes later, she did. Loudly.

"How did that make you feel?" Connie asked, seeing the heat of embarrassment in his cheeks.

"Strange," Scott managed to croak past the tightness in his throat. "I didn't know that...that pain like that could make someone cum."

Connie saw the effect the video had on him. She moved her hand to grasp his hard cock through his slacks.

"SHIT!" Scott called out, as her hand gripped him tightly. He struggled for control, afraid he might actually cum.

"It seems to me, you feel more than strange." Her voice was calm, soothing, and understanding. Her hand held him firmly. He knew if she moved it, he would explode.

"Sexual excitement comes from many sources. This is what Donna is exploring, what brings her excitement beyond what you two already share."

Connie removed her hand and took back the phone.

"I have one more clip to show you, but I want you to promise me to keep an open mind."

"All right." Scott replied, with a noted lack of commitment.

Connie paused, debating with herself. Then with a slight nod, touched the screen and handed it back to Scott.

This time the video wasn't on a website. It was a video clip. The room it showed was dark around the edges. A spotlight shone on a large wooden desk. He heard a knock, and a woman entered the room. She was in shadows, but Scott thought she was beautiful, more so when she began to strip off her clothing. Once naked, she walked towards the desk. On reaching it, she tied a blindfold around her head. Scott struggled to see the woman's face, but it was never fully in frame.

The blindfolded woman bent over and placed her hands on the desk. For many moments, nothing seemed to be happening. Then another woman came into the light. She was beautiful. Her naked body was perfect in Scott's opinion. Her breasts were large, firm and capped with hard nipples that stood proudly atop each tip. The new woman caressed a hand along the small of the bent-over woman's back. She screamed. The sound was so sudden and loud, Scott almost dropped the phone.

Connie slid her hand to Scott's zipper, tugged it down. He didn't seem to notice, so engrossed in the screen, he was oblivious to all else. She reached in and fished his hard cock out of his boxers. It wasn't the largest she had ever seen, nor was it the smallest. It was, however, throbbing in need. The dark purple head shone with a glaze of pre-cum. Connie licked her lips.

The woman on the screen slapped the naked ass before. Scott couldn't tear his eyes away. Each slap seemed to echo in the room, followed by the moans of the woman. The woman bent over the desk was obviously very aroused. Scott could see the wetness on her thighs.

A man moved into frame and the naked woman stepped back. Scott gasped when her face came into focus.

"Connie!"

Scott's cry of surprise at seeing her on the screen rose in pitch, as her mouth devoured his cock.

Connie knew that clip by heart. She had been there. She had watched it many times. The cock in her mouth was delicious, the sweet tang of his pre-cum made her mouth water. She lowered her head taking in as much of his as she could at this angle. She held him there. She knew he wouldn't last long.

A loud cry from the phone drew Scott's attention back to the screen. The man behind the woman had his cock positioned at her wet opening. He thrusted forward, spearing her on his cock. Motion on the screen seemed to stop, only the gasps and moans of the woman told him the clip was still running. The man hadn't moved. He seemed content to just hold there.

Connie came back into frame. She reached down between the woman's legs. Scott saw the arm move, but it was the response that rocked his work.

"FUUUUCK!"

The woman on the phone cried out as she came.

Scott moaned. He knew that voice. Donna's voice.

He couldn't stop watching. When she sank to her knees and took the man's cock in her mouth, he felt it.

Connie started to move then. Slowly bobbing her head up and down his cock. Her tongue caressed the head, then pressed hard on the underside, as she took it back into her mouth.

When the man on the phone came, so did Donna. That was all Scott could process.

His cock exploded in Connie's mouth. Wave after wave of his cum gushed forth. She swallowed as much as she could, but the sheer column was too much, and some leaked out the corner of her mouth.

The room went quiet as the clip ended. The only sound was of Scott's breath whistling out his nose. He was still struggling to come to grips with what he had seen and what he had done.

Connie used her fingers to push the wayward dollop of cum back into her mouth. Donna was wrong, she thought, his cum was delicious. She smiled at Scott.

"Scott. I asked you to keep an open mind."

He looked at her, eyes blank.

"She loves you, but she needs what you saw on the screen. You can't give that to her. It's not who you are."

He nodded.

"There are things you can give her, though." Connie caressed his cock gently. She could feel it starting to harden again.

"Such as?" Scott found it hard to concentrate, with Connie stroking his cock. He felt it start to harden, even though he had just had filled her mouth with his cum.

"You enjoyed watching her," Connie said. "I know you did, I felt how hard you were even before my lips touched you. Imagine how much she would enjoy it, knowing you were there."

Connie's words, more than her hand, had him hard again. Scott struggled with his emotions. Seeing his wife being spanked by another man, to see him fuck her, to see her climax with his cock in her mouth. All those filled him with jealousy and pain. He was also totally aroused by it. She was so sexy, so lustful in the clip. He loved her. Loved seeing her so excited, even if it wasn't him that brought her that. His head began to ache.

"I don't know what to do," Scott moaned out in anguish.

Connie stood up and moved before him. She reached back and slowly tugged the zipper of her dress down. Scott watched as it slid from her shoulders, gathered momentarily on her hip, to finally settle in a green pool at her feet. The silk-green shelf bra displayed her breasts perfectly. Her nipples were hard nubs that seemed to beg to be touched. The garter belt hugged her trim waist. He hadn't touched them, but Scott was sure the stockings they held up were real silk. Missing was the matching pair of panties. Scott barely noticed their absence.

Connie took a step towards him. Scott could see how wet she had become. The scent of her filled his nose. He wanted to taste her. He had never wanted to taste a pussy as much as he wanted hers.

Connie put her hand on Scott's head and pulled him to her crotch. His hands cupped her firm ass. She lifted one foot onto the sofa, opening herself to him. Scott knew this was wrong, but couldn't help himself. His tongue parted her lips, his first taste left him wanting more.

Scott took his time, caressing her lips with his; teasing her opening with his tongue; sucking softly on her nub when it finally poked out. She moaned in appreciation of his efforts. Scott hardened his tongue and thrusted it into her opening.

"Fuck, YES!" Connie cried out, as she felt the start of her climax. "Fuck me with your tongue. Make me cum on your face."

Scott was shocked by her words. He knew she had a wild streak, but he had never imagined this.

Connie ground her pussy against his face, forcing his tongue deeper. She laced her fingers into his hair, pulling him tighter to him.

"Yes, Yes, YES!"

Connie came. Her wetness flooded into Scott's mouth. He drank it in, like a man dying of thirst. He couldn't get enough.

Connie pushed him away, the sensations had become too much. Her eyes were hot with desire. Scott fell back onto the sofa, his cock standing rigid through his fly. Connie grinned and reached down to his belt.

"Time for you to show me just how well you use that thing." She nodded towards his fully engorged penis.

"Connie, we really--" his words were cut off, as Connie covered his mouth with hers. She could taste herself on his lips. A low moan filled the room as both descended into the kiss. Connie managed to get Scott's trousers and boxers to his knees. She straddled his waist, feeling his cock glide over your wet lips.

"Yessssss," she hissed. "Fuck me, Scott. Do it. Fuck me."

Scott could only nod. His head fell back as Connie lowered herself onto his shaft. Her pussy gripped him in a velvet vise, as she took him inch by inch.

"Oh yessss," Connie sighed, as she settled him completely within her folds.

She took his cheeks in her palms, kissing his lips tenderly.

"Donna always said you had a nice cock. Now, show me you know how to use it."

Tentatively, he thrusted his hips up.

"Harder, Scott. Fuck me like you mean it. I know you have wanted to fuck me. Now is your chance. Make me feel it."

Scott put his hands to her waist and drove his hips up harder. He could hear how wet she was, as his cock drove back into her.

"Better. Better," Connie panted to him softly.

He continued this way, but the angle was wrong for him. With a strength that surprised her, Scott flipped her onto her back, never letting his cock slip from her. Now above her, Scott drove his rod down hard, making Connie gasp.

The sight of her below him, the forbidden nature of this coupling sparked a primal response in Scott. His body arched, as it put the full weight of his body behind each thrust. Each thrust drew a groan from Connie. She wrapped her long legs around his waist, her heels drumming into his back as he pummeled her.

"Fuck, yes. Give it to me, Scott. Fuck that wet pussy. Feel how wet you made it. Fill it. Ohhhhh."

Connie arched her back as the climax took her by surprise. Wetness surged around his cock, as Scott kept up his pace. He watched as Connie's eyes finally came back into focus.

Seeing his face above her, Connie wrapped her arms around him. The kiss they shared was full of passion, her tongue entangled with his.

Scott knew he couldn't maintain the pace much longer.

"Connie, I am... Oh shit...Connie!"

"Do it! Cum in me, fill me!"

Scott had passed the point of no return. His cock swelled within her, as his balls tightened painfully. A final hard thrust into her depths, and he exploded. His load rocketed up his shaft to coat her waiting void.

"YESSSS!" Connie screamed; her own climax triggered by the heat of his seed filling her body.

His energy spent; Scott collapsed. His arms trembled, as he struggled to keep from crushing her beneath him.

Connie caressed his back, her face nuzzled into his neck, savoring the feel of his cock slowly sliding from her. He had filled her nicely. Some of his cum oozed from her pussy as he moved to her side. Reaching a hand down, she dipped her fingers into her pussy. Scooping up a large dollop of his cum, she brought it to her lips. She grinned at him, as she lapped it off with her tongue.

Tbg1248
Tbg1248
57 Followers
12