All Comments on 'The Room Ch. 03'

by Tbg1248

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle7 months ago

You are a great writer and you paint an amazing scene but it was far too easy to seduce him. Even his post nut clarity was predictable and lackluster.

Scott is a partner in a law firm, he has spent years, decades battling for supremacy in the most cutthroat business there is and he has risen to the top. He plays the law like a maestro, making it play the tune he wants it to sing and he knows how to read a room….he is in pain and his wife is cheating on him and you think watching a porno is going to sway him from his course? He is a lawyer, not a cloistered nun or Amish deacon.

He should have been angry. Hurt. Betrayed. Hell, anything else would have been an improvement over becoming just another piece of shit cheater.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story! Some updates needed for names (Donna being used, where Connie should be used). Can’t wait for the next part.

RTR10RTR107 months ago

Scott's character took a big hit in this chapter. I don't understand why he would all of a sudden cheat, and worse, with his wife's best friend, and at work while his assistant is right outside the door. It took literally seconds for him to succumb to her advances after watching a few minutes of porn. Now what? Confess?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So he is a lawyer. He completely ignored the evidence of the best friend. 1 she knows what is going on. 2 she came to see him at work. 3 she has the video on her phone. So he is not a good lawyer????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTbg1248@Tbg1248
I took up writing during the pandemic. Looking for constructive feedback as I find my voice as an author.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Room Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Room Series Info