The Room Pt. 02

Story Info
A straight man and teenage boy are trapped naked in a room.
2.3k words
4.61
25.1k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MintSlice
MintSlice
47 Followers

"I'd never seen a man ejaculate before," said teenage Ryan conversationally. He was showering with Connor, a hulking figure of a man in his thirties with a broad chest, washboard abs, and a thin but wiry layer of body hair.

They'd been trapped in this room together for days, even weeks.

"Other than me, I mean."

"How was it?" Asked Connor.

"Crazy. There was so much cum."

"It'd been building since we arrived. It can get big like that when I don't get a release."

They washed silently.

"Had you ever seen a man - a guy - cum before? Or was I your first -"

Connor looked at him.

"My buddy, Brandon. I saw him shoot his junk a lot, actually."

"Oh. Really? Why? I mean, did you... You know."

"What?" It clicked. "No, I mean he and I used to have sex together a lot. Not together. I mean like, together with girls."

They continued washing.

"He and I grew up together. We used to swim in rivers and surf together as kids. We saw each other naked a lot at the beach and in changing rooms. He wasn't shy, so neither was I. Then one day when we were in a bar while we were at university, we got chatting to some girls. We were sharing a room at that time. We each agreed that we'd sleep on the couch if the other had a girl and needed the space, but as it turned out, we both picked up. So we did it together. Brandon on his bed with his girl and me on mine with my girl."

Ryan was listening, captivated.

"I still remember seeing him pull his hard cock out of his pants, spread the girl's legs, and push it slowly in. He was hammering away at her and she was loving it. I wanted to make my girl scream as much as his was, so I tried the wheelbarrow. You know, I lifted up her legs like a wheelbarrow and did her like that. It got a bit crazy.

"At one point he looked over at me and caught my eye. He had this look on his face. 'Wanna trade?' he asked. We got off the bed and onto the floor. We swapped girls. We kneeled on the ground next to each other and did them doggy style. It was weird to think of sharing pussy like that with my mate. After a bit, I noticed him watching me, watching my cock pump in and out. I kind of liked showing off to him, and I took at peek at his. It was kinda hot.

"Eventually, Brandon pulled his dick out and the girl turned around. I did the same with mine. We both jizzed on their faces. I still remember seeing his cock, the cock of my best and childhood friend, expand in his hand as it pumped out its load. It felt so dirty to watch my friend like that, in the way that only girls get to see. Anyway, I came half on my girl and half on his, and he came on half mine and half his too. The girls rubbed our jizz into their faces."

Ryan's mouth was hanging open.

"After that, we kind of did it a lot."

"How often?"

"Whenever we got the chance. Sometimes, if one of us got lucky picking up and the other didn't, we'd share."

"No way!"

"Sure."

"Share like - one after the other?"

"Yeah. And share, like, at the same time. Sometimes our two dicks in one pussy. We're mates after all. We share everything else. In fact, we still do."

"What do you mean?"

"Well... We're both married now..."

"Yeah..."

"So..."

"No! No way!"

"We swap wives sometimes."

"That's crazy!"

"Yeah... After my wife gave birth, and after she healed up obviously, when she was ready for sex again, Brandon came over to investigate her snatch. To see what it looked and felt like after it had given birth. That was an interesting night."

Connor looked down. So did Ryan. Ryan was hard again.

"Ah, to be nineteen, and perpetually full of cum. It's never-ending erections."

"Sorry."

"Oh, don't be sorry. I'm really enjoying it." He laughed.

Ryan looked at Connor. He had such a broad, manly chest. He chanced a glance down at Connor's dick. He didn't want Connor to think he was attracted to him, but he felt drawn to his dick. It was so thick, hanging there under the running water. Connor turned his shower off and grabbed a towel. Ryan did the same.

Ryan couldn't keep his eyes off Connor as he toweled off his body. It was so firm, so perfect. He dried off his man-junk, and it flopped down after he released it. Ryan resisted the urge to reach out and touch it again.

Connor looked over Ryan's shoulder.

"Ohh - check this out," he said.

Ryan looked over. He hadn't noticed that a box had been pushed through a hole in the door. Connor opened it. It was full of deodorants and colognes. Connor sprayed one onto his hand.

"Oh, yeah. Smell that!"

Ryan sniffed his hand. It was good quality stuff. They took some time sampling what was there. Connor eventually found a deodorant that suited him.

"Yeah - this is the shit!"

He sprayed his cavernous underarms with it.

"Like it?" Connor asked.

Ryan sniffed at the air.

"Err - yeah."

He couldn't really distinguish the one Connor had chosen from the others that were lingering in the air.

"Here-"

Connor placed his hand behind Ryan's neck and pulled his face into his armpit, almost close enough for his nose to touch Connor's skin. Ryan sniffed. It smelled like a very high-end gym locker room frequented by elite athletes. And there was something else: the shower hadn't washed away Connor's sweat entirely. Ryan could smell his musk. He pulled back.

"Good-" Ryan stammered. "Smells good."

Connor sifted through the box until he found something to suit Ryan. He put one hand on Ryan's smooth tanned young chest, and with the other -

"Try this."

- He sprayed it. He sniffed at Ryan's body.

"Yeah. That's good."

When the two of them had each found both a deodorant for their bodies and cologne for their faces, they straightened up, looking at each other. There was a silence. Ryan looked at Connor's chest. In the stiff silence between them, Ryan slowly reached out a hand and gently touched Connor's right pectoral. The hair on his chest bristled underhand. He liked the way it felt, the chest hair on his finger tips and palm. He hesitated his touch on Connor's large erect nipple.

"Do you think I'll get hairy like this?" Ryan asked.

"I'm not sure. Maybe."

Connor reached out a hand and touched Ryan's smooth, hairless, toned body.

"I kind of like this, though," he said.

Ryan pushed his hand always playfully.

"Hey-" Connor said. "Cheeky. I can touch you."

He tried again. Ryan pushed it away with a sly grin. He put both palms on Connor's chest and pushed him away. He was so big Ryan couldn't really have made an impact, but Connor allowed himself to take a step back. Then he stepped forward, taller and more impressive.

"What? You're all shy again, huh?"

Ryan couldn't contain a small laugh, giving himself away.

Connor grabbed him around the waist in a pseudo rugby tackle, but Ryan darted out of arm's reach. Connor gave chase. They ran about, Connor closely pursuing Ryan, who rolled over the bed to get away and Connor almost leapt the width of it in one bound. They were both laughing.

There was nowhere for Ryan to go, however. The room was too small. Eventually, Connor dove for Ryan's leg, and got him around the ankle. Ryan struggled to get away, but Connor's powerful hands moved up his body, reeling Ryan into his grasp from his foot to his calf and thigh, to his torso. After a moment, Connor had Ryan pinned to the ground by both legs and arms. He couldn't move. Ryan looked up at him guiltily. He could really smell Connor's cologne now. He hoped he didn't get hard.

For a fraction of a second, Ryan felt Connors large cock swing down and touch Ryan's leg. It didn't last long: in one herculean movement, Connor swept Ryan off the ground and launched him through the air onto the bed. Ryan felt the thrill of being man-handled before being airborne. He landed in the softness of the blankets with his heart pumping like mad.

"Now you behave yourself." Connor commanded with a stern look.

A few more days passed. Ryan woke up one morning and Connor was still asleep. Ryan could help but admire him: Connor was such an impressive-looking man. A thor-type figure. Ryan sat up, legs crossed, and just stared at Connor's cock for a time. It was so big. The head of it was huge. The thing lay across his abs. It was semi-hard. He reached over and picked it up in his hands. It felt just as it did when he last held it. Big, heavy, and warm, but slightly more malleable this time. He stroked it a few times. In the back of his mind, he was aware that he'd never had a man's cock in his mouth before. He kind of wanted to know what it would be like. Without consciously deciding to, he leaned over and put the tip of the dick to his lips. He could smell it. He felt his lips burn with the anticipation of what he wanted to do. He slowly pushed it past his lips and into his mouth. His tongue massaged the head of Connor's huge cock. He felt shocked at himself. He would never, ever have thought he'd have a dude's manhood in his mouth, but he couldn't deny that it felt and tasted amazing.

This is crazy! He thought to himself. The thrill of doing something so dirty turned him on. He felt his dick getting hard. And Connor, asleep, didn't even know he was doing it! He took it into his mouth as deep as he could. It was a real handful of man-meat: his mouth and throat couldn't take it all. He sputtered.

"What are you doing?" Came a deep voice.

Ryan quickly put Connor's dick down.

"Just admiring."

As Ryan watched, the dick seemed to become harder and even bigger.

"You can't just grab a guy's cock whenever you want, you know."

Connor sounded harsh, dictatorial, even angry. Ryan was suddenly afraid. Connor rolled over on top of Ryan and pinned his arms down. Now the hulking frame of the man was bearing down on him from above, in all its powerful glory. Ryan saw that Connor's dick was now rock hard and hovering over his own.

"You might get him all excited."

It wasn't a joke. It was a threat. Ryan looked into his eyes. He was stony. Connor slid his knees under Ryan's legs, lifting them into the air. He slid his waist down so that his hard cock shifted to the entrance of Ryan's anus, Connor's cock head millimeters from touching it. It was done so skillfully, as if he'd done it a million times before, as if he always got what he wanted, and no one had ever turned him down in his life. Ryan suddenly felt very vulnerable. He was shaking slightly. Connor rubbed his cock head against Ryan's anus. Ryan quivered at the sensation.

"What- What are you doing?"

Connor spat on his hand and rubbed it on his cock and on Ryan's hole.

"How does that feel?"

Ryan said nothing. His heart was beating so fast. He felt breathless.

Connor grabbed Ryan's dick.

"So that's what a boy's cock feels like..." He growled. "You're rock-hard, kid."

Connor's dick was still rubbing against his entrance. Connor stared into Ryan's eyes.

"Do you want me to put it in?"

A deep, desperate, guttural response poured from Ryan's mouth.

"Do it. Do it!"

Connor's hips thrust powerfully forward, and his long member penetrated him. The large bulbous head opened his sphincter in a way Ryan had never felt before, and seemed to plunge never-endingly forward. In shock, Ryan realized he had a man's cock lodged in his ass. Suddenly though, it was gone, and he felt empty. Connor plunged forward again, and again Ryan felt the long shaft fill him completely. Connor had a kind of fire in his eyes. He pinned both of Ryan's arms down with one single powerful hand and with the other explored every part of Ryan's body. Ryan was completely at his mercy.

"Ah- ah- ah" came Ryan's desperate exhalations as Connor fucked him.

Connor's masculine body was so heavy on him. His hand moved behind Ryan's head. Connor's face was so unbelievably handsome. He had a sharp jaw line with stubble and his eyes were big and brown, and coming closer. Suddenly Connor was kissing him, and it was blissful. Their tongues met and an electric current passed through them.

Connor moaned as he thrust: a deep, animal moan.

Ryan could feel something building up in his cock and balls. He couldn't hold it. Neither could Connor. As Ryan's dick spurted jizz all over his body and face, Connor's body tensed, his cock expanded inside Ryan, his muscled and manly back arched, and an ungodly sound of incredible pleasure left his throat.

Ryan could feel jet after jet of Connor's precious manly spunk filling him. He wanted every drop. He could feel Connor pulsing, time and time again, emptying his balls inside his new teenage friend. As the last of his load left his cock, Connor collapsed on Ryan, a slight sheen of sweat on his skin, his cock still lodged inside Ryan, throbbing.

MintSlice
MintSlice
47 Followers