The Room Pt. 03

Story Info
Jordan begins new career and learns what The Room is about.
4.7k words
4.66
5.1k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to All - No one under the age of 18 is engaged in any sexual activity in this fictional story. It is neither implied, inferred, suggested, nor endorsed by this author.

The Room, Part 3 (told from Jordan's viewpoint. Jordan is the main character)

Frank Lambert - male - 48 years old. 5'8", 180 lbs., salt and pepper hair, Caucasian.

Jordan Banks - female - 23 years old. 5'6" 115 lbs., auburn hair, brown eyes, Caucasian.

Jennifer Banks - female - 21 years old. 5'7" 120 lbs. brown hair, brown eyes, Caucasian.

Erin Chance - female - 23 years old. 5'5" 105 lbs., blonde hair, blue eyes, Caucasian.

Graduation from college finally came for me and I, for one, couldn't have been happier. My family, some of my extended family, and my close friend, Erin, was there. I didn't have long until I would be starting my new career at Lambert and Associates LLC in Atlanta. Additional emails from Frank Lambert, my new boss, said I would be handling contracts for some professional athletes and financial portfolios for quite a few executives in senior positions at financial institutions around the country. My official title was Financial Contract and Portfolio Manager.

After graduation, we all agreed to meet at my parents house for a BBQ and I told Erin I wanted her there, regardless of which tongues would be wagging at church come Sunday mornings. Before Erin arrived the next day, I sat my sister, Jennifer, down and told her about my encounter with Erin on her webcam show. She thought it was awesome, even though she was a little jealous. I told her not to be because I had a plan, a plan that included HER and Erin. The BBQ was a lot of fun and I made it a point to stick close to Erin to let her know, no matter what, I was loyal to her as her friend. Some of the folks there just sort of looked her up and down like she was a pesky gnat at a picnic, but I didn't care. Erin was my friend and I loved her no matter what.

Monday, June 1st was here. The first day of my new career had arrived. Mr. Lambert had Kiana, his secretary, meet me in the lobby of the firm offices. She was a beautiful Hawaiian lady from the island of Maui. She took me around and introduced me to everyone and then she showed me to my office. One thing I noticed immediately was that all of the offices were of solid material from waist level down and glass from waist level up to the ceiling. This also included the office doors. The place was ultramodern. A lot of natural lighting came into the building but it was energy efficient so one wouldn't know if it was hot or cold outside.

Kiana gave me my computer, printer, phone, and conference call credentials so that I could get logged in but she told me if I had any issues to let her know and she would get the IT folks to fix it right away. Behind my desk on the credenza was a box of office supplies that I would need in order to do my job each day. Before she walked out of my office, she told me that I would be meeting her and Mr. Lambert in 30 minutes to go over my client list and how I was to approach and handle each one. She left and I went about the task of setting up my desk and my credentials. While I was setting up, my cell phone buzzed. It was Jennifer.

--Hey sis. Wishing you all the best on your first day. Can't wait to see you. I love you endlessly----

I texted her back ----Hey Jen. Thank you. I miss you so much. I love you more---

It was time to meet with Mr. Lambert and Kiana. I took a notepad and pen with me. Kiana ushered me into a conference room and we waited for Mr. Lambert. We made small talk until he walked in. He said hello and asked me if everything was ok so far. I told him it was and we got down to the business of what I would be doing everyday. My schedule was going to be 8-5 every day, with weekends and holidays off. Thanksgiving week was a paid week off. December 20 through January 6 was Christmas holiday time and also paid time off.

We spent the next two hours going through my client list. I was to spend the afternoon and all of the next day going through the files that had been downloaded into the client database and then email each client, introductory in nature, to let them know I was their point of contact. Mr. Lambert told me I would be off beginning Wednesday, June 3rd, and returning to work Monday, June 22nd, so that I could look for a place to live. I told them I was staying at a hotel down the street in the meantime. Kiana told me that she would call them and tell them to send the bill to her and she would take care of it. She also told me IT would be bringing a laptop to my desk, with credentials, so that I could work away from the office while I looked for a place to live. Mr. Lambert also added that everyone in the office was allowed to work from home one week per month. He added that, with a staff of 22, including him and Kiana, it was easy to work out which weeks to work from home.

TWO WEEKS LATER -

I found a nice place to live. It was a second floor condo on the south and west facing corner of a ten story condo complex. Each floor had four condos, all similar in size, and the building was only three years old. My condo had a nice open floor plan with three bedrooms. My bedroom and the bedroom across the hall had their own private bathrooms and the third bedroom had a bathroom right next to it. All three bedrooms also had large walk in closets. I also had a balcony which was screened in so I didn't have to worry about the bugs trying to carry me off during the hot summer months. I knew I was going to have a mortgage but, with what my new salary was going to be, I didn't mind because I knew I would be able to pay it off in relatively short fashion.

Although I was single, I had two parking spots in the attached parking garage. I called Jennifer on FaceTime so she could see my new home and she was so happy for me. I told her to pack her bags and come stay with me for a while so we could shop for furniture for my new place and she could be there to accept delivery of everything.

I called Kiana to let her know about my new place and she congratulated me. She told me to let the realtor know to send her the paperwork so that the firm could take of my down payment and closing costs. She wanted this transaction to be as painless and as stress free as possible.

FOUR WEEKS LATER -

I was back at work and just about settled into my new place. Jennifer had been amazing with helping me pick out furniture, decorations, paintings, plants, and cooking with me each night to make life so much easier. Being with me in Atlanta also didn't interfere with Jennifer's career. She was an Escalations Supervisor for a major company and made really good money at it. Even though I bought new king size beds for both bedrooms, Jennifer was sleeping with me each night and we were up pretty late each night giving each other as much pleasure as we could possibly stand. On Saturdays, we didn't get out of bed until noon because we just couldn't get enough of each other. There was nothing more romantic than waking up in a 69 with her everyday. Her pussy was absolutely the best tasting thing that had EVER been in my mouth.

Jennifer had helped me so much with making the transition from college to my new career and I was so grateful to her. One evening, we were eating dinner at the dining table and I asked her to move from back home and in with me, and stay with me permanently. She was so excited and happy that she replied with an emphatic YES! She was so overcome with happiness and emotion that she stood up and asked me to stand up as well. She pulled my thong and bra off, since that was all I had worn to the dinner table and sat me on the dining table. She pulled off her thong, as she was topless, and sat in one of the chairs and ate my pussy to show her appreciation for the invitation to stay. She made me cum four times before I had to push her face away because my pussy was so sensitive.

I got off the table and grabbed her by the hand and walked her out to the balcony. I sat her in one of the chairs and kneeled between her legs and made love to her pussy with my mouth. Eating her was something I could never tire of. After bringing her off several times, we decided to adjourn to the bedroom to hold each other before falling asleep. The dinner dishes would have to wait.

The next morning, Jennifer and I left, in our own cars, to go back home to let Mom and Dad know she was moving in with me. Mom was sad but Dad was happy for her. They helped us load her things into the backseats and trunks of both of our cars and the four of us went out to dinner. That evening Jennifer and I drove back to Atlanta to my ---- our place. We got back to Atlanta where Jennifer and I got her situated into the condo.

The next day I texted Erin and told her I wanted to talk to her about something. This is how that conversation went -

Jo - Hey Erin. It's me.

E - Hey girl. How's it going?


Jo - It's going well.Hey, I've been thinking about something and I need your input.

E - What's up babes?

Jo - You remember the night you and I did the webcam show together?

E - Yeah! I LOVED IT!!!!!!

Jo - Me too. Well I have an extra bedroom in my new place here in Atlanta and I was thinking about creating a webcam persona.

E - Oh! Svetlana from Croatia? Eh?

Jo - Yeah. That night you and I did our show, I really liked it a lot. And when you showed me how much my earnings were after we had our phone, I have been thinking about it a LOT! Like a WHOLE LOT!

E - I figured you might. I would love to help you in any way I can.

Jo - Thanks! Can you come (pun intended) next weekend or do you want me to come (pun intended again) there so we can talk about particulars?

E - I can come there.

Jo - GREAT! Next Friday evening work for you?

E - Yeah. I have a webcam show Friday afternoon at 5 PM and I'm taking a couple of weeks off. I need a break.

Jo - OK AWESOME! Oh, Jenn lives with me now.

E - (squealing) EEEEKKKK!!!! I'M EXCITED!!!!!! My two favorite people in the entire world living together. I can't wait to see you two.

Jo - Hey, gotta run for now. Jenn and I are going grocery shopping. I love you so much!

E - I love you too. Give Jenn a hug and kiss for me.

Jo - I will lover.

E - XOXOXO

Jo - XOXOXO

I ended my texting with Erin just before Jenn woke up. After she woke up, we took a shower together, went to eat breakfast and get coffee, and go grocery shopping. We wore our tiniest jean shorts, small tank tops which showed a lot of midriff, and our sneakers. We held hands, kissed, and flirted in public just like a regular couple. We didn't care who saw us. We were free to be ourselves We weren't small town country bumpkins who had to worry about what the local town folk would say about us anymore. While we were out, I told Jenn about my plan and she was fully supportive and said she would love to be part of it as well. I thanked her and gave her a deep, passionate French kiss and grabbed me two handfuls of her beautiful ass right in the middle of the grocery store.

We got back to our condo and got the groceries unpacked and put away. I was so horny for Jenn that I pushed her on to the sofa and started making out with her while unbuttoning her shorts, removing them, and taking her top off so that I could get at her braless breasts. I sucked on her breasts like a starving baby and kissed my way down to that delicious pussy of hers.

"My my. Someone is ravenous today. Aren't they?" Jenn exclaimed.

"I can't help it Jenn. You are just so beautiful and I love you so much. And when we kissed in the grocery store with people walking by seeing my hands grabbing your ass, I couldn't help myself when we got back. Now shut up and let me have my fun."

"Yes ma'am!!!!!" And she blew me a kiss as I licked and sucked on her wonderfully wet slit. I could hear her whispering her approval.

"Yes sis. Yes sis. Eat that pussy. That pussy is yours baby. Eat my hot PPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! FFFFUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK JJJJJJOOOOORRRRRRDDDDDDAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT IIIIIIIIMMMMMM CCCCCUUUUUUMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! Oh shit oh shit oh shit here cums another OOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK And another one BBBBBBAAAAAABBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDAAAAMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN SSSSSSIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

My face was drenched with her pussy juice. She was panting. I was giggling as I brought her off, I don't know how many times, but she had a big shit eating gin on her face when she made me stop.

"Yooouuuuu are such a bad bitch Jordan! That was fucking insane. Incredible. Holy fuck baby!" She got off the sofa and laid on her back on the floor. "Now sit on my fucking face."

I did as Jenn commanded. Her tongue went into my ass and she had fingers from both hands sawing in and out of my pussy bringing me some wonderful pleasure. The more she licked and fingered, the wetter I became. I could hear her fingers sloshing in and out of my now soaked pussy. The fact that I was cumming every 90 seconds or so was helping to saturate her face and neck with my juices. I couldn't help myself. My sister was bringing me pleasure I never knew existed. I reached down and pulled her legs back as far as I could get them and buried my face in her pussy again. We were screaming out in ecstasy, cumming over and over until we eventually rolled off each other in exhaustion. We were insatiable.

SIX WEEKS LATER -

I had settled into a nice groove at work, Jenn and I had been having the time of our lives sexually, and Erin had given me all the details I needed to get started doing my own webcam shows. The information Erin shared with me also led to some very intense and passionate lovemaking with Jenn, Erin, and me. That was a threesome I was wanting to repeat as often as I possibly could. The most amazing feeling in the world is having two beautiful women lick, suck, and finger your pussy and ass at the same time. It was INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

It was Friday afternoon. I walked to my car to go home for the day. I was looking forward to the following week because that was my week to work from home. That meant I could wear, or not wear, whatever I chose while I was getting my work done. I had three FaceTime calls the following week so I would have to make it look like I was in business attire from the waist up. I approached my car and I noticed under the drivers side windshield wiper, there was a yellow envelope which looked like it held 5"x7" photos and my first and last names were handwritten on the outside of it. I got in my car and opened it. There was a single white piece of paper and the print was typed. It said

"The sheep is a wolf. On the Monday you come back to work at the office, you will be propositioned. Plan your exit strategy NOW!"

I thought to myself. "What does that mean? What proposition? What type of proposition?" I was nervous. I was a little scared. "What did that mean? A sheep is a wolf? Exit Strategy? WHAT THE FUCK!" I went home and showed Jenn the note. She was freaked out.

The week working at home was refreshing. I worked a normal workday each day but it was nice being able to be intimate with Jenn every day and night and not have to worry about the constraints of wearing any clothes at all. The only time I wore clothes was during the FaceTime calls I had to make. It was nice.

On the following Monday, I went to work as usual. Ok, no it wasn't usual. I kept playing the words from the note over and over in my head - 


"The sheep is a wolf. On the Monday you come back to work at the office, you will be propositioned. Plan your exit strategy NOW!"

I got to my desk and signed in and prepared for my day. The phone on my desk rang. It was Mr. Lambert.

"Miss Banks, can you come see me please?"

"Yes sir. I will be there as soon as I get my notepad and pen out of my laptop bag."

"Oh you won't need those. Just want to talk to you about something."

"Yes sir. On my way."

I walked to his office about 50 feet down the hall and knocked on the door. He was on the phone and he waved me in. I really did like the idea of working in a place where the offices were mostly glass. He motioned me to a chair in front of his desk and ended his phone call. What I did find odd and out of place was an oversized golf ball, about the size of a soccer ball on the middle shelf of the bookcase behind his desk. Also, another oddity, it looked as though there was some sort of switch on the upper part of it. The golf ball was white but the switch looking thing had black trim around it. I couldn't quite make it out. Before I left my office, I pressed the record button on my cell phone to make sure I had a document trail for anything that may have seemed out of order during my conversation with Mr. Lambert. He began to speak -

"Miss Lambert, I just wanted to touch bases with you and see how you're coming along so far. I know we talked a couple of weeks ago. It's just follow up to make sure you're happy here."

"Yes sir. And thank you. I really like it here. Everyone has been very nice. My clients seem like they're happy with me. I've established really good rapport with them."

"That's good. And, from what I have heard, you have become a valuable asset in the short time you've been here. How is your home? Enjoying it? Liking it?"


"Oh yes sir. My sister Jennifer moved in with me. It's nice having a friendly face to go home to every day, considering that I live in the big city now and I come from such a small country town."

"That's nice. Family is important and I am glad you're adjusting to city life. Take a walk with me. I want to show you something."

We got up to leave his office. We walked down the corridor to a door, about 100 feet from his office, and away from all the office spaces we used. He inserted a key and opened the door. I wasn't sure what to expect. Once inside, he closed the door behind me. I looked around. It looked like an actual bar. It was a fully stocked bar with barstools and several wooden tables with four chairs around each on one side of the room. On the opposite side of the room was a table, the size of a standard massage table, with chairs encircling it, and a gap where one would be able to walk to and from the massage table and over to the bar area. It looked very much like a regular bar one would encounter if he or she was to go drinking. Mr. Lambert spoke -

"Well, what do you think?"

"Uh well, it looks like a bar but the table that looks like a massage table looks a little out of place."

"Yes it does. Doesn't it? But it serves a very distinct purpose."

"I don't understand."

"Miss Banks, let me ask you a simple question and you can tell me no and we can forget this conversation ever took place."

"OK. Ask."

"Miss Banks, how would you like to make more money than you've ever seen in your lifetime, on TOP OF the salary you're making right now?"

"Money is nice but I feel like there is a catch."

"Ah yessssss. The ultimate suspicion is raised. What is the catch? I will tell you. Come, let's sit at the table with the red box sitting on it."

We walked to the table in the corner with the red box. I stared at it, scared, nervous, terrified, thinking "What the fuck had I gotten myself into?" We sat down opposite each other with the box in the middle. He continued -

"Miss Banks twice per month we, meaning some of our richest clients and I, gather in this room on Friday and Saturday evening at 7 PM to have some intimate fun. Let me explain."

He opened the box and pulled out a shiny red anatomical rubber mask that zipped in the back and had eye, nose, and mouth openings and laid it on the table. He also produced a pair of shiny white stiletto heels, and a white pair of silk thong panties, and laid them on the table as well. I was speechless.

12