The Room Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh Mr. Lambert, I don't understand how I am connected to the items on the table?"

"Ok Miss Banks. I understand your concern. Here is how you stand to make more money than you'll know what to do with. On the two Friday and Saturday evenings we meet in this room, all you have to do is put on this mask. No one will know who you are, courtesy of the mask. The thong and heels are for visual effect. From 7 to 8 PM, you walk around the room wearing ONLY the thong and heels, flirt with the men, and take your place on your back on the table at 8 PM. At that point, all the men will strip nude, stimulate themselves, and then use your body as a cum depository. They will only be allowed to cum from your chest to your belly button and anywhere on your legs, but nowhere near your vagina."

"And the money?"

"Oh yes. The money. The money. The money. Usually there are between 30-50 male clients here. Each will pay $500 for the privilege of cumming on you. If you choose to masturbate while they cum on you, they will pay $1000 for that privilege. However, you must determine, no later than 7:15 PM each time, if you will masturbate or not. ALL transactions are cash and cash only and paid in advance before 8 PM. In the corner of the room, there is a private dressing room, complete with a shower for you to wash the cum off after everyone has left for the evening."

"I see. So that's all I have to do? Let men shoot cum on me for money and let men shoot cum on me if I masturbate for even more money?"

"That is correct."

"And these men? Married? Single? What?"

"All married."

"And I know, money wise, there has to be a catch."

"The only catch is I get 10%"

"10%, that's it? Somehow I get the feeling something is amiss here."

"No ma'am. Nothing is out of order here."

"So, why me?"

"I like you Miss Banks. I've liked you since the first time I met you in Tuscaloosa. You have this demeanor about you that is beautiful, gentle, and you ooze sexuality."

"I ooze sexuality? That's a first! So, how long have you and your 'group" been doing this?"

"Three years."

"And the whole bar set up? What's that about?"

"There will be two female bartenders and two waitresses, each will also be wearing the same rubber mask, thong, heels, and topless like you."

"And the women who have done this before now? Where are they?"

"They made their money and decided they wanted to leave and go on and do other things."

"I see. Well, this is a lot to digest. Can I at least think about it?"

"Yes you can. And if you say no, it's no harm, no foul and we move on like this conversation never happened."

I got up and walked away from the table. I went to my office, gathered my things, and went home. When I got there, I pulled out my phone and played the entire conversation for Jenn. She was in shock. Jenn spoke -

"So, let me see if I am not completely brain dead. He and his buddies let you flirt with them for an hour, and you're topless in a thong and heels, and then they jack off on you? Is that what I'm hearing?"

"Yep."

"Holy shit. This is like nothing I've ever heard of or seen in my entire life."

"I still don't feel like he is telling me the entire story. BUT"

"But what? Please don't tell me you're even remotely considering this."

"How would you like to be retired at this time next year and never have to worry about money ever again?"

"What...........wha.................what..............what the fuck are you saying?"

"Listen to me. This time next year, we can be retired living in a foreign country, not worrying about money ever again."

"What? How? What do you have planned?"

"Call Erin and tell her we need to come see her this weekend. If she wants to know what's up, tell her it has to do with retirement."

I went to take a shower. After I got out of the shower, Jenn told me that Erin was excited about seeing us and she would make dinner for us Friday night.

The next day at work, I logged in and told Kiana I needed to see Mr. Lambert. Ten minutes later, he called me on my office phone and asked me to come see him. I went to his office and knocked on the door. He waved me in. I walked up to his desk and spoke -

"Mr. Lambert, I have given what we talked about last night a lot of thought and I'm in."

"OK. So, not this Friday and Saturday night, but the next two Friday and Saturday nights, be ready to have some fun."

"Yes sir. I am looking forward to it."

=== In Part 4, Jordan, Jennifer, and Erin devise a plan to ensure their financial futures are secured.====

====

Thank you for reading. Please rate and comment on my story.

12