The Room Where it Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill had a front row seat and watched the muscular black man push his behemoth cock into his wife, cautiously at first, the purple head of his penis disappearing, enveloped by her flesh. A soft moan escaped Caroline at the incursion, and she grabbed hold of a pillow to brace herself for what was to follow.

Tyrone picked up his mobile phone again to record her humiliation. Looking at his screen he saw how his cock pushed inside her a little further, then retracted slowly ensuring the head remained inside her before he pushed again. He repeated this action, each time making sure he went a little deeper.

Bill watched on in silence, his cock straining against his briefs again. She was taking it, the fucking slut. At this rate, his whore of a wife might even take it all.

It wasn't long before Tyrone grew impatient and threw caution to the wind. He began to piston in and out of her cunt with increasing speed. Before he knew it, and it was as much of a surprise to him as it was to Caroline, he was all the way inside her and his big, black balls were slapping up against her clitoris.

Caroline had expected pain, but either due to Tyrone's initial caution on entry, or the wetness of her cunt, or a combination of both, it never came. She felt impaled on the black man's prick, but it was far from an unpleasant feeling. His huge cock filled and stretched her like no one else's ever did, not even Cirillo's. It rubbed up against the sensitive nerve endings in her anterior vaginal wall, setting off sensations that were quickly mounting towards an orgasm.

Without interrupting his rhythm, Tyrone collapsed upon her back and took her naked breasts, in his big hands, squashing them together roughly, pinching both her nipples between his fingers. It was all too much. Caroline came with a shudder. She bit her lip and hoped that Bill hadn't noticed her orgasm. It was so hard to pretend she wasn't enjoying being fucked by Tyrone's monstrous cock.

Tyrone, it seemed, was far from finished. He kept pumping away at her, groaning with the effort, the sweat glistening on his muscular body. When his own orgasm eventually came close, he withdrew his cock so he could adjust Caroline's position.

Taking hold of her hips, he flipped her over on her back, then pulled her towards him, placing both of her stockinged legs on his shoulders, forcing them back on her, so his cock could have even greater access to her cunt. Then he re-entered her with a long, single push that took her breath away, as his massive, black dick drove even deeper into her pussy than before.

Soon he was fucking her as if in a fury, going harder, faster, and deeper than anyone ever did before. Caroline was losing her composure and she couldn't hide her arousal any longer. She called out, "Harder, Tyrone. This is the best fuck I ever had. Fuck me even harder with your hammer."

"Am I better than Bill over there with his little pecker?" Tyrone managed to ask between his thrusts.

"Far better than Bill or anyone else," Caroline replied, gasping. "Come on, make me come again before you squirt all your magic juice inside me." Her words had some effect, they drove the young, black man to plough into her even faster. She couldn't tell if he were close to coming, but she could now feel her own second orgasm building up inside.

It wasn't long before Caroline felt very close to her next climax and sensed its intensity would be even greater than her first. She forgot all about Bill strapped to the chair looking on and she had long since stopped bothering to hide her state of arousal from either man. To increase the impact and frequency of his penetrations even more, she tried to push her pelvis up to meet his cock, seeking to maintain a rhythm with his thrusts. "Fuck me harder, you big brute", she said. "Give me more of that massive hammer. I want to take it all."

"You're nothing but a filthy whore," shouted Bill.

Caroline looked over at him, having almost forgotten he was in the room. Quickly, she returned her gaze to Tyrone's face, but not before she registered the fact that Bill's underpants now sported a large, damp spot. Her husband had come while watching his wife's cunt being pounded by a large, black cock.

"Your pussy's going to be ruined for everyone else," grunted Tyrone breathlessly. He was going at full pelt.

Suddenly, Tyrone, threw his phone onto the bed, too caught up in the moment to bother recording it. He was coming inside her. It might have been her imagination, but she thought she could feel his huge cock pulsate like a fireman's hose as his semen squirted against her insides. His hands reached down and clasped onto her tits, the plentiful flesh bulging through his big, strong fingers. That was it. Her vagina contracted around the thick base of his cock, as wave after wave of sensation tore through her body.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm coming," she shouted. "And it's the best... The best fucking orgasm I ever had in my life."

Tyrone withdrew his cock and pushed Caroline dismissively to one side as if she were a rag doll. He got up off the bed and began to dress himself, not even bothering to wipe his and her fluids from his penis. Then he went over to where Bill's wallet was on the nightstand, opened it and counted out some money.

Although her vagina already felt sensitive and she knew it was going to hurt like a bitch come morning, Caroline was in a postcoital daze, and it would only be later that she'd realise it was odd that Tyrone didn't take all the cash but counted out an amount and left the rest.

He left the hotel room, making sure to take his phone, but not the folding knife. Caroline used the blade of the weapon to cut Bill's bindings.

"Should we call the police?" asked Caroline sheepishly. Now that she was alone again with her husband, she covered her breasts and pubic area with her hands, feeling acutely embarrassed and somewhat ashamed of the way she had debased herself while on the end of Tyrone's huge, throbbing cock.

"And tell them what?" responded Bill with bitter sarcasm. "That an intruder fucked my wife and made her come twice? And that, according to the words that came out of her filthy, whorish mouth, one of them was the best fucking orgasm she ever had in her whole life?"

Caroline didn't reply. She went back to the bathroom, intending to spend a long time in the shower.

The next day, Bill received an email with an attachment. When he opened the file he found, as he expected, the video footage of Tyrone humping Caroline. It had cost him two hundred and fifty for the video, the same price as Tyrone, or the Gangsta Casanova, as he styled himself on the escort website, had charged him for coming to the hotel room and fucking his wife.

12