The Roommate

Story Info
Couple becomes a thruple while snowed in for the weekend.
1k words
4.11
43.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a blustery winter night, and I was getting ready to watch a movie at Caleb's house. We cuddled on the couch under a blanket. Thomas was in the recliner. We turned off the lights and snuggled in.

Caleb began teasing me as soon as the movie started. We had some drinks earlier and were feeling frisky. Lying behind me, big spoon to my little, he ever-so-softly kissed my neck. He didn't make a sound.

Caleb carefully slid his hand over my stomach and inside my briefs. He slowly stroked my vulva and played with my pubic hair. I tried to keep my breathing steady so Thomas didn't notice.

Caleb pretended to cough and pushed my pajama pants and underwear down just past my hips. He slipped his cock between my thighs and pressed it against me. He cupped my breast underneath my shirt.

Before we knew it, the movie was over. The snow outside came down in clumps. There was static on the TV, bathing the room in a blue glow. I quickly readjusted my clothes.

Thomas went to the kitchen to get a drink. Caleb and I made out quietly and pawed each other in secret. I could feel his cock through the thin fabric of his pants.

"Can I watch?" Thomas joked as he walked back into the room.

I don't know what came over us but we looked at each other and smiled. We kissed, slowly. I rolled my hips against his, softly. Caleb took off my T-shirt. We were warm under the blanket.

Thomas moved the recliner to a better spot and fired up a joint. We savored each other, and we savored Thomas' gaze. Caleb slipped off my pajama pants and I kicked them to the floor. Caleb took off his shirt. The blanket fell away. At first I didn't notice. Then I didn't care.

Thomas crouched next to us and held the joint to my lips. I inhaled. Thomas gave me shotguns as Caleb kissed my breasts.

Caleb picked me up and carried me to his bedroom. He placed me on the bed and lit candles in the darkness. He left the door wide open.

We took off the rest of our clothes. I touched my breasts while Caleb went down on me.

A shadow darkened the doorway. It was Thomas. I gave him a sultry look.

Thomas took off his shirt and joined us on the bed. I pulled him in for a kiss. It was awkward at first, then tender, then sexually charged. I couldn't believe what a good kisser he was. I moaned and moved my hips as Caleb went down on me. Thomas kissed my neck and played with my nipples.

The sensation was almost too much. I squeezed Caleb's head between my thighs. He pushed them apart and spread me wide. I felt myself start to climax. Thomas joined him and they both licked and fingered me until I came.

Caleb laid down and entered me from behind. I rested my head on Thomas' stomach and took him into my mouth. It had been so long since I'd tasted another man.

"Yes," Thomas moaned. His body stiffened. "Yes, yes, yes."

I caressed his balls and licked him up and down with my tongue while he was in my mouth. Caleb fondled my breasts and stroked my clit while he penetrated me. Everything felt right.

I luxuriated in the sensation of four hands pleasing me at once. There wasn't anything sleazy or pornographic about what we did. It felt natural.

Caleb and Thomas shared me like brothers. They took turns making love to me for most of the night. They made me feel taken care of, and we cuddled until we fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up between them. I looked out the window. The sun was bright and the snowdrifts piled three feet high. I gently masturbated them with both hands until they got hard, hoping to recreate the previous night's magic. They didn't wake up, so after a couple minutes I decided to take a shower.

I washed my hair with lavender shampoo and the hot water steamed the mirrors. I heard the door open. They both entered.

I pressed my back against the slick tile wall and grabbed onto the safety handles installed by a previous tenant. They saw all of me when they pulled the curtain back.

Caleb washed me with his hands and a loofah while Thomas hosed me down with the detachable showerhead. He pressed it against my vagina and the water surged inside me in hot jets. Caleb soaped my breasts over and over again. Thomas rinsed me off, threw me over his shoulder, and carried me back to bed. Caleb followed.

The three of us made love all weekend. The house was our playground. We laughed, we talked. We had sex everywhere. I hoped they never cleared the roads.

I was disappointed to wake up the next morning to find that Thomas was in his own bed. Things had gotten a little crazy the night before and I hoped we didn't scare him off.

I was riding Caleb reverse cowgirl with my legs wide open. Thomas in front of me, close enough to touch, and I played with myself while he watched. One thing led to another and both of them were inside my vagina at the same time. They thrust as one, their dicks lying on top of the other. Maybe it was too much.

Everything returned to the way it was. Still, I couldn't get that weekend out of my mind.

Months later, Caleb and I were getting ready for bed. I stopped in the hallway and stared at Thomas' door. I took off my pajamas. I took off my underwear.

Caleb came out of the bathroom and looked at me quizzically. I slowly undressed him and led him by the hand into Thomas' room. We spooned under the covers and waited for him to come home.

 *

Originally published in "Stories To Bang By, Vol. 11: Threesomes"