The Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continue the motion, burying my face in the sheets to groan as Cole starts working in and out of my hole, getting deeper and quicker with every thrust. I arch my back, trying to get my ass further into the air so he could fill me entirely. Jake leans over me again, finding the plug and pushing hard against it, making sure it's as deep as it can go. I work one of my arms under my body, fingers finding my swollen clit and rubbing little circles around it. I know I'm starting to come up on an orgasm quick and I want it so badly.

I can hear the grin in Cole's voice as he says, "Fuck, that's it baby. Rub that little clit for me. You getting close already?"

"Yes... please... just like that..." I manage to gasp out, the fingers of my other hand letting go of Jake and balling in the sheets, holding on for dear life as Cole pounds into me.

"Good. I want to feel you explode. Come on, baby. Cum for us." He plants his hands at the curve of my back, letting his weight settle there as he picks up his pace. The room is suddenly filled with loud slapping and breathless moans.

That's all it takes and I'm pushed over the edge I've been teetering on. I suck in a breath and start shuddering, legs shaking and all of my muscles locking tight. All I can focus on is the pleasure in my pussy and ass, the slower thrusting that he's suddenly switch to is just dragging out my orgasm. Finally, my body relaxes some and I slump against the bed. A low whistle brings me back to the present and I glance up at Jake, who's just sitting on the bed in front of me stroking his rock hard cock.

Cole draws out of me slowly, slapping me sharply on the ass. I'm still in a bit of a haze as he rolls me to my back, but I spread my legs for him out of habit. He chuckles, cupping a hand over my mound and digging his palm into my still sensitive clit while two of his fingers explore a little deeper.

Jake scoots closer to my head on the bed, kneeling on my hands and grabbing a handful of hair roughly, making me gasp. He uses that opportunity to shove his cock back in my mouth and pushes into my throat, balls covering my nose. I panic for a moment and have to remind myself not to think about it too hard or I'll choke and gag. Using my hair to hold my head still, he withdraws and lets me take in a deep breath, a string of spit connecting my lips to his cock.

My brain about short circuits as Cole puts more effort into curling his fingers up into me and Jake shoves himself once again into my throat. He just holds himself there, testing my breathing skills. Coles got an arm braced across the back of my knees, holding my legs up to my chest as two fingers of his other hand work themselves deeply into my sopping pussy. I can hear how wet I am as his fingers move in and out, and I try to focus on that so that I don't pass out.

Jake pulls away again, grabbing his cock with his hand and gathering up all the spit I've left hanging from it. He moves his hand to my face, rubbing the spit across my lips and chin, sliding his fingers into my mouth as I gasp for breath. That instantly makes me gush and clench harder around Cole's fingers.

"Put your balls in her mouth and let's see if this tight little pussy will squirt for us."

Jake obliges, moving up a bit to straddle my head, smacking his cock off my face a couple times before settling his heavy balls over my lips. I could tell him now that my ball sucking will be subpar if they intend on giving my pussy that much attention- I've never been great at multitasking.

I gently suck one testicle into my mouth, running my tongue all over it, earning a groan from Jake as he leans forward slightly. His hands grope my breasts, pinching and pulling my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. I let him pop out of my mouth to make sure I give the other side equal attention, moaning quietly at the pain and pleasure shooting through me. He releases my tits, grabbing my ankles and holding them back for Cole.

Cole uses his free hand to spread my pussy lips back, exposing my clit even more while his fingers keep sliding in and out of me. He spits on it, then flattens his tongue against it. I moan louder, squirming against him. Jake grinds down lightly on my face, fingers squeezing my ankles, subtly reminding me to keep sucking. I run my tongue across the bottom of both of them before sucking one back into my mouth again.

Meanwhile, my pussy has a second heartbeat and it's located directly in Cole's mouth at the moment, getting sucked in between his lips and nipped lightly. He pulls his fingers fully out and adds one more digit before working them back into my pussy, making me arch up against him. It'll be mere seconds before I explode at this rate, and he knows it.

Jake must sense it as well because he slides back, popping out of my mouth. He settles on his knees behind me, lifting up my head to rest on his thighs, still holding my ankles and spreading them so I can see Cole sucking my clit into his mouth. He locks eyes with me, pulling his mouth away. I can see how wet his beard is from it, glistening in the light from the hallway.

Fingers still buried in me, "You think you can do it, baby?"

I nod shyly, "I'll try..."


He grins, knowing full well that it won't take much more for me soak the bed under me. I'm sure this is a show all for Jake at this point, and I'm entirely fine with that. I just want to cum again.

Keeping eye contact, he starts to curl his fingers upward, starting slow to tease me. I let my eyes close and head roll back against Jake, when suddenly he stops. I groan and look back up at him, a smirk on his face.

"You know the rules."

I moan and nod as his fingers move again. The eye contact rule is his favorite, but it usually makes me incredibly self conscious. Also wet, so wet. I keep my gaze on him as they pick up speed, rubbing perfectly against my g-spot. He's always been so good at this. My eyes flutter almost closed as I reach the edge, but I make sure to look at him again quickly, pleading with him to just let me cum.

"Please..."

"What was that? Use your words."

I somehow manage to gasp out, "Please can I cum?" as I'm thrown into blissful abyss, not waiting for an answer. My eyes squeeze shut and head rolling back onto Jake's legs. My body goes rigid and Cole pulls his fingers out quickly, followed by a small spray of wetness. He flattens his fingers on my clit and moves them them side to side, earning a few more tiny squirts. Jakes got a death grip on my ankles, doing all he can to keep my legs open as I try to shut them and worm away from Cole's touch.

I'm so overstimulated that I'm about to lose consciousness when Cole finally leaves my poor clit alone and Jake releases my legs. My body is sore already from being so tense, and I'm well aware that we're not even done yet. I only get a moments break to catch my breath before Cole plops down on the bed next to me, pulling me on top of him.

Jake has gotten up, sitting in the desk chair and slowly stroking his cock while watching us. My legs are damn near jello and I groan as Cole gets me to straddle him, slipping his cock into me easily. I push myself straighter, hands on his broad chest to help balance myself. Slowly I move my hips back and forth, lifting slightly off of him so as not to drag my clit across his abdomen. I need to give that poor thing a little break.

I know my riding never goes quick enough for him and his hands find my hips not long after I've started, steadying me so he can thrust up into me at the pace he wants. I gasp and moan, his fingers bruising the soft flesh above my ass.

Leaning forward so that we're chest to chest, he wraps his arms around me and jackknifes his hips upward with animal-like intensity. I bury my face in his collarbone, whining with the pleasure that wracks my body.

It's not long before he slows, coming to a stop. In my slutty, orgasmic haze I hadn't even realized that Jake had crawled on the bed behind us. I knew immediately what was going to happen and started to pull away, kicking myself for not realizing sooner.

Cole's hands find my hips again, holding me still on his cock. Jake's hands are feeling up my thighs to my ass, spreading my cheeks and finding the plug. My head is still buried against Cole's chest and I feel him turn his head so his lips are at my ear.

"It'll feel good, baby. I promise. Just give it a try. Okay?"

I let out a deep breath and nod as Jake slowly pulls the plug out, being gentle about it. He sets it on the side of the bed and positions himself between Cole's legs, fingers still gripping my ass cheeks and pulling them apart. I feel wetness cover my hole and silently send up a thanks that Jake had seen the lube get dumped out of my bag earlier. He uses his thumb to smear it around and then covers his cock with it graciously.

I move myself up off of Cole to my hands and knees, his hands sliding down to hold my thighs as one of Jakes moves to my hips. They're both steadying me as Jake rubs the tip of his cock up and down my ass, teasing me.

"Tell me that you want it."

I groan, glancing down at Cole who has a grin on his face. I clench my pussy around him and the grin fades a bit.

"I want you to fuck my ass. Please." It comes out all whiney and breathless. It was surprisingly the truth. Where the hell did that come from?

He wastes no time lining himself up and pressing slowly against me. The head pops in and makes me gasp.

"Slowly, though."

He obliges, feeding himself into me. Remember earlier when I'd thought that I was as full as I could get? Well I was dead wrong.

Jake wasn't as thick as Cole, thankfully, but still thick enough to have me nearly seeing stars. I swear it takes an eternity before I feel his hips against my ass, where he stills himself.

The pain has already started to give way to pleasure and after a quick mental reminder to loosen my body up a bit, I start to grind back against him and Cole.

He gives a reassuring squeeze on my hips, slowly withdrawing from my ass before working it back in. The pace is good and Cole finds a rhythm to fuck up into me with.

There's no talking, just skin slapping skin and moans and grunts from all of us, and the occasional eye contact to make sure things are going okay.

Jakes thrusts become harder, shallower. Cole's body is getting tenser underneath me and I know both men won't last very much longer. I've been building up to another orgasm and I know if one of them cums then it'll be enough to make me cum too.

Jake slides his hands up my back, tracing the curves of my hips and my waist until they knot in the hair on the back of my head. He grabs a fistful and tugs back on it gently, lifting the rest of my body away from Cole and back against his chest. One of his hands slides down the front of my body as the other one wraps his long fingers around my throat.

Cole's hands slide up my thighs, both of them cupping my swinging breasts and pinching the rock hard nipples between his fingers. I gasp out, moaning in pleasure.

"Ugh, fuck. I can't take it much longer." Jake's breath is hot on my neck, fingers gripping it even tighter.

Cole gives my left tit a sharp slap, sending a jolt down my body and making my holes clench around both of them as they work in and out of me methodically.

"That's it, fuck, that's it."

His fingers slip from the front of my neck to the back and he pushes my face down on Cole's chest, keeping his hand there and using that for leverage to start railing into me harder.

I moan out louder, partially muffled by Cole, who groans and picks up his pace to match. I feel like a rag doll at this point, pinned between two larger men who can't think of anything but filling my holes right now.

Maybe this is a dream come true.

How they've managed to keep their rhythm going this well for this long is actually astounding to me, but it's also seconds from making me cum so hard that I black out.

Jake grunts, muttering "fuck" under his breath repeatedly as he ruts into me a solid five more times before pressing tightly against my ass and holding himself there.

I can feel him swell and throb, warmth flooding deep inside me as he groans, his body rigid and tight against mine. That's all it takes for Cole to erupt, shuddering under me. His fingers dig into my thighs, pressing me as tightly down on him as I could be. As if I had any other choice at this point.

Being filled with hot cum in both holes and having two attractive men groaning in my ears sets me off too, clenching tightly around them and grinding down on Cole. I gasp and groan, body shaking and trembling between them as my eyes roll to the back of my head. My fingers are digging into the bed sheets around Cole, grasping and letting go of them repeatedly as I ride out my orgasm.

We lay in a sweaty pile for a moment before Jake moves, pulling his softening cock out of me and plopping down on his back on the bed next to Cole, sighing heavily. I try to gingerly move off of Cole without dripping cum everywhere, but I just give up and sprawl out next to him. I'd soaked the sheets earlier anyways.

I'm incredibly sore already and I know tomorrow is going to kill me, but I can't stop the sleepy smile from spreading across my face.

I glance over at Cole and catch him staring at me, the tiny bit of concern melting from his face as he sees my grin. He reaches over and pushes hair off of my forehead, rubbing his thumb across it gently.

A small moment of panic sets in about getting back to my boyfriend, but I decide instantly that I don't care anymore. He can kick me out of our house and I wouldn't be bothered in the least.

Besides, I think I know some people that could use another roommate.

12