The Roommate

Story Info
My Roommate is a girl (bi).
2.8k words
4.2
9.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Roommate

I tore one of those little tabs of paper off of the bottom of an ad for an apartment.

Just then a girl said, "I'm Monica, Looking for a pad?"

Stupid question. I looked her up and down. She was tall. Taller than me which is true of most girls since I'm only five four and slim. She was approaching six feet with broad shoulders. People would call her big boned. I guess the flaxen haired Swede would be attractive to some guys, maybe most guys, just not to me.

She said, "We're both looking for an apartment."

Without committing myself I replied, "Guess so. But they're expensive." and I turned to go.

But she persisted, "I don't have a car."

Why she was telling me this I didn't know. I tried to keep leaving but she stopped me again, "We could look at it together. Then whichever of us likes it more - gets it. I'll buy you a coffee to drive."

Why I agreed, I don't know. But off we went apartment shopping. Monica explained that her daddy was sending her to college and was rich.

I described my own situation as pretty much the opposite: I was a broke college student with little money, but I had a car.

She was alright to talk to. Maybe a little odd, but as long as I wasn't dating her what did I care?

We looked the place over and it was great. Just a few miles from campus, two bedrooms, one bath, not run down. It was one of four apartments combined in one building, the only problem was the rent was beyond me.

She walked around, oohing and aahing. Finally I told her that I couldn't afford it and it was hers.

I expected that to end it but she surprised me, "It's too far from campus for me to walk. I'll pay the rent if you let me use your car."

Staring at her big boobs, but pretending not to, I agreed to her terms despite her not even having a license.

As a roommate she was fine. Very clean, even cleaning up after me. My only complaint was that she stayed up late watching loud movies into the night.

She asked if it bothered me but I lied, telling her I was a heavy sleeper and could sleep through anything. Yea, I was a heavy sleeper but not enough not to hear the movies.

A couple weeks into it I noticed weird shit: My libido was shot. I had no interest in sex. You know, like when you've just gotten laid. Also, I would wake up in the morning to find dried cum on my belly. I'd had wet dreams before but they always left me with lots of dried crap. This was more like I'd cum and wiped up poorly, crusty but not much there.

But then one night I woke up when a shaft of light shone from the hallway hitting my eyes. Mon snuck in, tiptoeing real quiet.

I decided to see what was happening. It took everything not to sit up, or even just peek.

She crept into my room. Not that I saw her, but it was obviously her, who else would it be?

The thing that was nuts was that she knelt next to my bed, carefully, so carefully, she lowered my underwear. My first instinct was to tell her to get the fuck away from me, but then my dick wanted to see what would happen.

Monica actually started playing with my cock, bringing it to life. With the elastic of my underwear tucked beneath my balls and her warm hands caressing me, I felt great.

She kept stroking my dick then bringing her hand out to do some unknown activity. Her hand kept alternating between milking my hard-on and whatever else she was doing.

I knew she was a nutjob, but I let her keep going. It's not like this involved any sort of commitment from me.

When I came it took all my will not to yell out that I was cumming. I pretended I was asleep as I dropped my load on my belly, jerking and twitching.

Holding the sheets away from it she scooped up most of my cum, doing whatever she was doing with it.

In the following days I confirmed that she was doing this most every night.

I liked it, so I said nothing. Does that make me nuts too? Worse yet, I decided to wear a sleep mask every night so I wouldn't peek and get caught. I mean, I wanted this to keep going as long as I lived there.

So like, I'm talking to her one morning at breakfast and she looks over at me past her Eggo's, "Do you ever think about being a dad?"

I spit my coffee, "Uh, sure. I wish, someday, but it'll never happen..."

She didn't listen. Instead she told me how she wanted to be a mother but her daddy wouldn't let her. Now, that's fucked up too. She was a fuckin' college student and she wanted to have a baby.

It was at that moment that I figured it out: when she jerked me off she was bringing my cum to her cunt, trying to get pregnant.

I bolted out of there.

Sitting in class I thought about how crazy that shit was. Though in the end decided the joke was on her. You see, I had tried to explain at breakfast, but she hadn't been listening. I'm one of those rare guys that got the mumps and became sterile.

I actually chuckled out loud in class thinking about the crazy bitch rubbing my cum in her pussy every night trying to get pregnant. Every night I would get a handjob and she would never get her baby.

A few days later I was driving her to class and she said, "Hey Chuck, I'm sorry about the movie last night. There was a lot of gunfire. I bet it was too loud. Did it wake you up?"

Of course I would never admit to being woken up easily, even though it had. I wanted the nightly cumms to keep on. So I told her I was such a heavy sleeper that almost nothing could wake me.

I was really able to use that subterfuge to my advantage. Some nights I was awakened as she found me lying on my side or stomach, but I never let on as she reached around for my dick or gingerly pushed me over onto my back.

It was a night when I was lying on my side when she first employed the prostate massage. I'd never enjoyed a handjob more nor felt as much precum leak out. And boy was my load big. If only I could ask her to do it more.

One night the girl from the apartment above us was hanging out with Mon, which disappointed me 'cause I figured I wouldn't get my handy. Though it wasn't like she came in every night anyway.

On the other hand, the elvin Neisha was tiny and cute, a real spinner. I stayed with Mon and Neisha for a while hoping to get with her. Unfortunately, Mon seemed to want her girl time and rushed me off to bed.

Later the door creaked slightly as I had a visit after all. She crept over to the bed then reached under the covers to bring my member to attention.

I was all ready to give her my cum when instead of wanking me she flipped the blankets off and climbed on top.

This was new and delightful. But something was off from the get go. The noises of her sneaking into the room weren't the same. She opened the door quicker, padded across the floor faster...

Also, when the bed moved it didn't shift like it would if a big girl like Mon were straddling me. In my mind I imagined the tiny Neisha instead.

She lined me up with her puss then plunged that steamy wet hole all the way down. It had been a year since I'd gotten laid and I was ecstatic.

Still thinking and hoping it was maybe Neisha, I wished I could rip the sleep mask off to check. I desperately wanted to grasp her boobs in my hands, but couldn't.

How bat shit would it be if they were talking and Mon had sent Neisha in to fuck me. But why would she do that if she wanted to get preggo?

I never knew for sure but my mystery girl seemed petite. And Mon never fucked me any other night. Whenever I saw Neisha in the hallway I smiled, wondering.

Then there was this time that I got home really late from a frat party. I was drunk and barely said 'hello' to Mon and the other upstairs neighbor before hitting the sack. It was Chad, a guy I'd talked to a few times but didn't know well. Mon said they were going to watch a Star Wars marathon.

Again I was sure I wouldn't be getting my handy. I mean, it was a marathon.

But when my door opened swiftly, I knew she'd found a way to sneak in to see me. Bare feet tapped the floor then my mattress sank heavily.

I felt the warm body heat against my back, and by now felt some strong affection toward Mon from all the times she'd helped me out, so the thought of her naked skin next to mine turned me on even though she still wasn't my type.

I always left my underwear on, both to maintain the illusion that I didn't know what she was up to, and because I enjoyed the perverse thrill of making her work so hard not to wake me up.

Anyway, my cock grew hard from the grasp of the hand that I'd yet to see. I mean, this had been going on for months and I'd never seen her naked or even watched her hand jack me.

My briefs were tugged lower, providing access to my cock and bunghole. I really hoped there was going to be a butt probing tonight. To encourage her, I subtly, so subtly, pushed my ass back toward my midnight helper.

Thankfully my hint was accepted. Big boned fingers tickled my hole. She seemed impatient tonight, trying to dig her fingers in without warming me up first.

To help out I relaxed as much as I could until from across the room she goes, "Chad, let me get you some lube."

My cheeks clenched instantly causing Chad to answer her, "You're sure he never wakes up?"

"Never. I've been doing my thing since we moved in together and he has no idea. I've been planning to tell him but I'm waiting for the right time."

Chad's fingers left my bum momentarily then he said, "Thanks," I heard the cap on the lube click, then, "I don't think there's a right time for that." Then he shifted gears again, "Oh, he's tight. It doesn't feel like you've loosened him up before."

I was torn. I'd kept my secret for this long. Did I really want to spoil a good thing to stop Chad from taking his gay turn jerking my cock?"

"Well," She whispered, "The last time I milked his 'tate was last Tuesday. I usually only push the limits on nights when he snores."

That threw me for a loop too. The last time I remember her plunging my rear was at least a month ago. Either she was lying, or I really did sleep through her sexual abuse sometimes.

Chad had two fingers exploring the depths of my rectum and by default I guess, through my silence, I'd agreed to be their sex toy.

Mon came over and reached around to fondle my stiffy, "I think he's harder than he's ever been. You must have the touch." Her words sunk in - if I was harder than ever I must really be liking what Chad was doing to me despite him being a man.

Chad whispered to her, "No one's complained yet. I prepped Neisha just like this. Speaking of Neish, did you two do what we're doing?"

Cupping my balls she said, "The first time I just watched from the door. But she only likes to ride on top. I tried to get her to smother his face when she was done but she's a chickenshit."

The two of them continued manipulating my body with their fingers, talking casually, "Have you ever smothered him after he came in your puss?"

Gleefully she told him, "The closest I've gotten to a full on smothering was to lightly rub my cum smeared lips to his. But I really don't want it dripping out."

Two more shocks hit me then. One was that she'd fucked me. I didn't remember that at all! Not once. The second was that Chad placed the head of his cock against my finger-reamed asshole.

Throughout all of his ass fingering it simply had never occurred to me that he might sodomize my ass.

It was now or never. "Wake up" and stop him from fucking my bum or stay quiet and be a willing victim for more months.

I froze indecisively, which was all the time he needed to make up my mind for me.

My ass was loose and the cockhead was in me in no time. It felt every bit as good as the fingering. If this made me a fag I didn't care.

My lips let out a little involuntary whimper. Now it was his turn to freeze, "You're sure he won't wake up?"

"Out like a light." And to make her point she slapped my asscheek.

Chad got bolder, "Well, it's a green light then!"

With the experienced strokes of a man who'd fucked ass many times before, Chad pushed and pulled, working his way deeper up my chute.

His dick felt thin and short, bigger than either of their fingers - and commensurately better. It was still shorter than mine, I told myself that gay guys probably turned gay because they had small peni. But I knew I was wrong because I was liking the sodomy so much I had to question my own sexuality for a moment.

Mon's hand took hold of my hard cock, "You must be as good as Neisha said. Even asleep you got him throbbing."

Chad answered her, "You're welcome to find out for yourself sometime."

"No thanks." She answered back. "Anal's not my thing. Are you sure you don't want the front side?"

"That's a hard pass. I only drive the Hersey Highway." They chuckled.

He fucked me consistently for five to ten minutes and all the while Mon stroked my cock with the practiced strokes of a girl who'd wanked me so many many times now.

When Chad was about to cum he made his announcement softly, "Ohoh, I'm doing it."

Simultaneously Mon rubbed my frenulum with her slick thumb, bringing me off at the same time. My ass spasmed around his deeply buried cock.

His cock jerked a few times as he dumped his load up my bum. I kinda liked it as the last few strokes were super slick.

I assume he felt guilty for taking advantage of me 'cause he was gone in a flash.

Meanwhile, Mon performed her nightly ritual, bringing her hand from my puddle of cum to her hopeful pussy repeatedly. She even gathered the slippery goo from my ass, applying it to herself.

When was gone too I cleaned myself up completely, thinking how I was totally fine with it all. In fact, I wanted to make sure I never slept through it again so I wouldn't be left out any more.

Days later I was getting ready in the morning when I saw a positive pregnancy test in the bathroom trash.

In the living room, Mon had decorated with pink and blue streamers and balloons. I asked what was up and she answered, "I have news for you after classes. It's a surprise."

I mulled over my predicament in class. How could I keep my nightly sex adventures going without telling her it wasn't mine?

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments!