The Roommate Pt. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bottomed out that giant cock in my ass!", I think excitedly. Then, I start pushing the dildo in and out of my ass a little bit more, and little by little a gentle fucking becomes an extreme pounding. I start pushing the cock in and out of my ass hard, and fast, and fuck it feels amazing. I fuck my ass as hard as I see the pornstars do it, and soon I start to feel sore, but I don't even think about stopping. I moan and beg for more, really losing myself in the intoxicating feeling of having the big dick stretch my ass. After calming down a bit, I keep pushing the cock in and out of my ass, and suddenly remember that I still have to pay attention to my dick. It's been throbbing hard the whole time. I reach down and grab it, feeling my hand squeeze my cock and my ass squeeze around a fake cock simultaneously. In no time I'm cumming harder than I ever have before. I fall to my side on the bed, overcome with sleepiness and shame.

I pull the dick out of myself and look down at it, embarrassed and ashamed that I used a dildo, particularly one that's so realistic. My memories of the past few minutes flood back to me, and the guilt of having begged for a cock make me want to just fall asleep even more. I look down and realize I've accidentally soaked Ruby's panties in cum, now I start to panic. The clock and it reads, 5:52. Okay, now I start to really fucking panic. I run out of my bedroom to the bathroom, quickly wash the lube off the dildo and dry it off. I return it, and the thigh-highs back to Ruby's drawers, then take the panties off and hide them in the bottom of the hamper. I need to remember to do the laundry before she does. I go back into my bedroom, put on my clothes from earlier, and then go onto my computer and act casual. The time on my laptop is 5:59, damn close, I'm glad I made it. "Did I seriously masturbate for over an hour? It felt like no time at all", I think. "I can't believe I broke the rule I'd set for myself, only yesterday! That was most definitely not 'only lesbian porn'. What if Ruby finds out? She might actually like me, but she'd move out for sure if she knew I used her dildo and wore her clothes. Don't do it again, I just hope she won't notice." After calming myself down a bit I take a look in the mirror.

Something looks a bit off, but I can't exactly tell what it is. I take off my shirt. "Hold up, that seems weird." I say to myself as I get closer to the mirror to examine myself. It seems like my chest has grown a little bit, like, if I look from a certain angle it sorta looks like I have little boobs... definitely not pecs. Really little, but that's still weird. Also, my nipples seem a bit bigger, ever so slightly, and a bit darker too. I reach up and touch one. "Woah. That--mmf, that definitely feels...different," I say to myself. I let go of my nipple, and then take my pants off. I look at my whole body and face in the mirror, my chest isn't the only thing that seems off. My waist looks a little bit slimmer, and my hips a little bit wider. I turn around and look at my back, my butt looks a bit bigger too. My butt looks bigger and rounder, almost like, more feminine. Looking in the mirror, I notice something else that bothers me. I hadn't noticed before, but my dick looks a bit smaller than it usually does. I look up at my face, and I realize that my lips look a tad bigger, and my hair quite a bit longer. "What the fuck?" I say to myself as I stare at my reflection.

Suddenly, I hear Ruby. "Hello? Are you home yet?"

"Yeah, I'm in my room, I'll be right out!" I call back. I consider telling Ruby about this, but I'm too embarrassed, it could just be in my head. Plus, she might like me, I don't want to ruin anything. I quickly put on my pants and a sweatshirt, in case my chest is visible. I walk out of my bedroom and see Ruby in the living room scanning through shows on Netflix. "Heyah." I say to her.

She turns around and looks at me. "Hey, how are you feeling?", she asks rather tentatively. I'm a little perplexed by the way she asks, but don't think much of it.

"I'm feeling pretty good, but I've been really tired today. What about you?" I reply as I sit on the sofa next to her.

"Not bad." She says, smiling at me. "Got anything you want to watch tonight?"

"Not off the top of my head, it's up to you." I reply. I turn off the lights and she puts on some romantic comedy I've never heard of. It's not too bad, but it's pretty damn girly. I keep dozing off during the film because I exhausted myself with that pounding earlier. About halfway through the film, Ruby leans onto me and almost starts cuddling me. Throughout the second half of the film she tentatively brushes her hand against my chest and my crotch a couple of times. I can't stop dozing off, and I think being so tired keeps me from getting hard. Not that I want to get a boner, that would be embarrassing if she were to notice.

I start dozing off right near the end of the film, my eyelids feel way too heavy and I basically pass out. I awake a couple of times, but only drowsily. It almost feels like being drunk. When I wake up, I'm lying in my bed. I'm not sure how. I look to my right and see my alarm reads 10:36. "Jesus, I slept for like, 14 hours."

I shift in the bed to get up, and I'm welcomed with a lot of strange feelings. Firstly, I pull off my covers and notice that I'm wearing panties. Then, when I try to sit up, I feel incredibly dizzy. I look down and see that I really wasn't crazy. My chest definitely looks different. I start panicking, "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. How the fuck did this happen?" My voice sounds weird, almost like it's higher, and softer. "I-I--I'm a fucking B-Cup!" I whisper yell to myself as I grab my chest. I'm in full panic mode now. I pull down the panties and look down to see if my fears are true. Not exactly. My cock is still there, but it's small, a lot smaller than it used to be. Then I notice, whenever I turn my head I can feel something brushing against my shoulders. I run towards the mirror and stare back at my reflection in shock. "Oh fuck... How the fuck, how the fuck was I so stupid to not fucking tell anyone about this last night, when--when I could have fucking done something! Oh my fucking god!" I quietly yell to myself. I still don't want Ruby to realize what's going on.

I look at my reflection again. I'm definitely shorter. My hair has gotten longer, and it goes down a couple inches past my shoulders now. My face seems even softer now. My lips, and eyes are bigger too, but I don't actually look all that different in my face. Definitely more feminine. My chest is probably what shocks me the most, last night was just a tiny difference, but these are like, tits. I have tits. Perky tits actually, and they're at least a B-cup now. My nipples are bigger, and they're hard right now too. My waist is even more slender, and my muscle there has turned to just nice flat abs. I pull down my panties to assess the damage. My cock is probably only 3 inches max, and it's hard as a rock too. I turn around and my ass has gotten even bigger, and rounder. I thought I had a feminine butt before, but now this is a fucking bubble butt. I can't stop swearing to myself, I'm almost hyperventilating. I catch my breath, eventually doing deep breaths that calm me down.

I grab a pair of pants, a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt, but the pants don't fit around my hips anymore, my hips are too big. All my pants are the same size too, none of them fit, after trying on three pairs I see that a pair of Ruby's yoga pants have somehow ended up in my hamper. Without thinking, I put them on just to have something to cover myself with. I put on the t-shirt, and my hard nipples poke right through it, so I cover myself up more with the sweatshirt. I poke my head out the door, I don't think Ruby is home. I walk out into the hallway, I feel dizzy, and I don't know what the hell to do now. Do I go to the hospital, do I go the school medical wing? Suddenly, I hear Ruby's door open. I run towards the living room, but I fall because my feet have gotten smaller and I'm not used to it.

"Hey! Are you alright?" Ruby asks and she runs towards me and helps me up. She looks at my face, and says, "Oh shit... this worked a lot quicker than I expected." She covers her hand with her mouth, as though just letting out a secret.

"What? What do you mean?" I say to her, perplexed but also angry because I get the sense that she knows what's happening. My voice still sounds weird, it's not mine, it sounds more like a woman's voice.

"Well, think about it for a second." Ruby says, looking straight into my eyes.

My mind feels like it's about to explode. I'm bombarded with emotions and questions, and overwhelmed with confusion and... anger I think? "Ruby, did you do this to me? Did you..are you turning me into--" the hyperventilating starts coming again, and I pass out.

As I sleep, I have a dream again. It starts out the same as the last one. I'm walking down the road, until I see a sex shop, and then I go inside. However, this time, rather than buying a dildo I go behind the counter. From there, I walk through a doorway into a corridor with several small dimly lit rooms with curtains in front of them. I go into one of the rooms and sit down in a chair. There is a hole in each wall in the room, and from each of them comes a cock. I grab the cocks to my left and right, and start jacking them off. Then, I look down at the dick in front of me. It has a little glistening bead of delicious looking precum. The cocks have an intoxicating smell, and as I see the precum start to drip I quickly put my tongue below to catch the cum. Just as I'm about to put my lips up to the head of the thick dick, I wake up.

When I awake, I'm lying on the sofa in the living room. On the floor in front of me is the dildo I used before, the thong, and the cum soaked black frilly panties. Alongside those are several pictures of me in the frilly panties, and pictures of me in the panties I woke up wearing this morning. I sit up, still feeling dizzy, and then I notice that Ruby is standing across from me on the other side of the stuff on the floor.

"Do any of these objects seem familiar to you?" Ruby asks sternly, standing above me intimidatingly.

"Uhm," Do I lie? Or do I tell the truth because I'm too far gone to lie? "No! Er--Yes? Well, yes they do, except for the pictures." I say sheepishly, blushing bright red.

"Uh-huh. Well the pictures are my insurance. If you do anything I don't like those pictures are going to your parents, brothers, and everyone in our college. So tell me, why do you recognize these objects?" Ruby looks back at me with piercing eyes, she's really intimidating, and I can't lie to her.

"Well... the thong I wore a few nights ago when I jacked off. The black panties I found in my bedroom, wore to bed, and accidentally came all over. And... well the dildo, I uhm..." I say, trailing off.

"Spit it out." Ruby snaps.

"I fucked my ass with the dildo." I say, shamefully. "And, I woke up wearing those panties this morning."

"I know, I put those on you. I also left the black panties on the floor for you to find. I knew you'd been wearing my panties since the first time you did it. You left them in the wrong drawer and they were wet with precum. I didn't think much about it until I noticed you were wearing my panties on a near daily basis. So, I thought up a plan that would help both of us." Ruby says, deviously.

I look at her, hanging on every word out of the intense curiosity I have for what is happening. She looks at me to see I'm still paying attention. "You know that biochem teacher I've been spending a lot of time with? Well, he's been working on a secret side-project at the university... The research is about gender, or, more specifically, swapping gender. I found out about it from another grad student in my chem class last semester. I didn't think it was real, but after you started wearing my panties I decided to contact him. He told me it was real, and that he could use a hand in the lab to help develop it. He also told me that he needed a test subject, which fortunately, I had access to." She looks at me intently, a devious grin on her face.

"Once we got a powder done and cleared for testing, I brought it back here and kept it in my drawer, waiting to see if I would need it. After I saw you looking at all that cock online I knew it was time. I had to set a trap first though, one final test. I left the black frilly panties in your room on purpose to see if you would put them on, which you did. After you fell asleep, I checked under your pajamas and saw you had them on. Then, I took off your pajamas and took a few pictures of you. Those are right here." She says, pointing down to the images of my ass in the moonlight in panties, and full body shots of me in just the panties.

Ruby looks at me to see that I'm not passed out again. I'm paying damn close attention, a lot of confused emotions towards Ruby and towards myself are building up inside me. "Well, then I made you breakfast. I wasn't sure you'd eat it though, but I knew you would have coffee. I filled the coffee with the powder, a lot of it too. Fortunately, it tastes kinda sweet rather than disgusting. You downed so much of it I wasn't sure you weren't going to pass out and become a bimbo on your way to the lecture... Do you get it all now? When I got home, I could tell you'd used my dildo because it was slightly damp. At that moment I knew it had probably worked. When I saw you, I realized that the powder definitely worked, your boobs were starting to fill out, and your hair was longer. Your voice was definitely higher, and you had barely any feeling in your cock because whenever I touched it during the film you hardly noticed. But that's all in the past now. Now, you're mine, and there's nothing you can do about it." Ruby means it, I am hers. Unfortunately, she's right, there's nothing I can do. Oh fuck.

WC: 6779

Chapter 2

Escalation

It's been a week since Ruby gave me the formula to change my body, and "turned me into her slave" as she calls it. I've been able to keep going to classes without much problem, too. I always was the quiet one so my voice isn't a problem. I've been wearing baggy sweatshirts to hide my new boobs, and I've been putting my hair into a ponytail. Nobody seems to even realize it's different. My biggest concern is my face. It is rounder, softer, and generally more feminine than it was before, but without makeup I still look fairly similar, just more androgynous. Ruby has been easy on me, all she's been making me do is the dishes and laundry. Other than that, it's pretty much been life as it was before. Normal. To be honest, I expected Ruby to make a lot more changes than this. I mean, she has the power to do more.

I'm starting to get used to my boobs a bit, and lately I've been playing with my nipples when I jack off, it feels pretty incredible. My cock is a lot smaller now too, although I'm starting to feel like that's not a very big deal. I didn't get much action with girls before anyway, so the only big difference now is that I use a couple fingers and my thumb instead of my hand to jack off. I'm getting used to this new body, but I've been plotting how to get my old one back.

My plan is to get Ruby to leave the house, if only for a few minutes, without her phone. I'll take it, delete the pictures, and then search her contacts to get the number of that biochemist who developed the formula. I'm not sure what I'll do from there, but I'm sure I can think of something between now and then. The biggest challenge is getting Ruby out of the house without her phone. She carries it around her all the time, not only because she's addicted to it, but because she wants to remind me of her control. I can't really call any of my friends to help out either because they won't recognize my voice. Plus, I'm not exactly sure how I would explain this to any of my friends. I'm getting close to setting off a fire alarm or something, I cannot spend my whole life with this body.

Oh, and I definitely can't live with the new name Ruby gave me. "Nellie" is not a suitable name for a man. My real name is Neil, but I have to let her call me Nellie because if I don't then those pictures will be everywhere. I would have to change schools if the pictures got out, and I don't know how I would ever face my family either. Hence, even though I hate my new name, I have been learning to live with it.

From my bedroom I can hear the door open. "Oh Nellie! Come out here, I want to see your pretty face!" Ruby yells, trying to sound as cheery as possible. That makes me worried.

"Coming, m'am!" Yeah, that's her name now. I walk into the living room and see her standing in the doorway with her hands full of shopping bags.

"Ooo, don't you look cute! I'm glad you like wearing my clothes now." She says, looking me over. My face turns bright red. I'm wearing yoga shorts and one of her tank tops. I can't help it that my clothes don't fit anymore! Besides, these are more comfortable, I see why girls like to wear them.

"I--uhm- they just fi--" I stutter, but she cuts me off.

"Oh you don't need to do any explaining to me!" She winks at me, which just makes me more embarrassed and frustrated. "Are the dishes all done Nellie?"

"Yes ma'am, I washed all of them earlier and did your laundry," I respond dutifully. I don't want her to have any hint that I'm plotting against her.

"Good. Well then come here, take all these bags, and bring them into your room. They're my present to you my... slutty, sissy, big butted, perky titted, little slavegirl!" She says to me, as though she were talking to a puppy. I know she's trying to bait me, and I'm trying my hardest to resist. What if she realizes, by me not taking the bait, that I'm planning to reverse these changes? Maybe I'm acting too restrained. I grab the bags, oh god, they're all clothes. They're all girly clothes. Here's my chance, I'll give a little resistance to avoid suspicion.

"I'm not going to wear these if that's what you expect!" I yell, looking into the bags. I immediately regret my decision. She slaps me in the face, hard. Surprisingly hard.

"That is exactly what I expect! I paid a lot for all these and you're going to wear them everywhere! Here, in the street, and to class! It's time you start dressing in a way that's more appropriate for your body, and your classmates should really see the new you. Oh, and also if you don't wear them right now I'm going to send the pictures to everyone." She pauses and then looks at me sweetly while leaning with her hands on her knees, looking down on me like a pet. "So, what'll it be honey?"

I look down at the bags and pick them up, defeated. I bring the bags to my room and start looking through them. Wow, at least Ruby has good taste in clothes, some of these are really cute!...Did I just say that? I'm a man! I don't like these clothes! I think about resisting again, but my common sense overrides. Fine, I'll wear these if it gets me closer to fixing this mess. A lot of these clothes are really revealing. I pick out the most modest clothes and quickly put them on. A short jean skirt, a light blue bra, and a white crop top with "Minutes to Midnight" written on it.

Ruby knocks on the door. "Nellie? Come out, I want to see what you've tried on!"

I can't explain it, but as much as I hate it, wearing cute clothes after a week of baggy sweatshirts gives me a bit of a rush. I step out and show Ruby what I've got on. "Oh wow! Look at how cute you look! Stand still, I want to get a look from all angles!" Suddenly I hear the shutter of a camera. How did I not see this coming? "Perfect! Now I have pictures to show how well you've transformed! And more to blackmail you with." She says, slapping my butt. I'm so frustrated and embarrassed, but I stand there quietly. She pulls my skirt up without warning, prompting me to try to cover myself with my hands. "Wow Nellie, you look so good in that little thong!" She teases me. "You can hardly even see your little cock! It's practically a clit now!" She lets go of my skirt and walks towards her bedroom, after giving me another slap on my bare ass.

123456...8