All Comments on 'The Roommate Experience Pt. 02'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
this_your_bushthis_your_bushalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Damn. It's getting real good. Love your stories.

KnightofoilKnightofoilalmost 6 years ago
I figured who

I like the weave of your stories. Sam will be back. Some time they are not too subtle about it.

HectorBidonHectorBidonalmost 6 years ago
"The Russian judge gave us a 5.5."

Really enjoyed your story. It's not a story about sex, it's a story about people in which sex plays a role. Each of your characters is well drawn and recognizable. Sam is the most intriguing. You've let us see her loveliness, but also her shortcomings. You've let us see how happy the narrator is with her, but also how incomplete. What should he do? He can't just abandon her, but he does them both a disservice by staying with her.

KnightofoilKnightofoilalmost 6 years ago
Worst part about your stories?

They get posted right as I'm going to bed and I need to read them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story telling!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

I'm most interested in Sam and why her sisters are cruel to her. A form of Bullying so subtle just as Joe's Stepmom.

WiredLanWiredLanover 1 year ago

This story was so intimate. Thank you. I will keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...