The Roommate Next Morning

Story Info
Pree's roommate Madelyn has some fun before spin class.
1.4k words
4.13
8.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madelyn woke up the next morning practically giggling. The sex with Seth was always amazing. Her mind flashed to when he was pounding her from behind with his hands on top of hers grasping the bed frame. He had felt so big inside her and she felt so wrapped up in his body, his muscular arms holding her hand down while her legs spread to let him fuck her from behind. Each thrust gave a blast of hot pressure that cleared her brain till all she could think of was their bodies rocking back and forth together in time with with his dick inside her. Her mind had dissolved into blissed out nothingness, moaning and screaming, and that was when she came.

It was quite the memory to relive as she sipped her coffee and smiled. She had on a Superiority Burger t-shirt that didn't quite cover her toned abs. The logo stretched taut across her breasts. Her boy shorts rubbed against her upper thigh.

It was 7:30 in the morning. On Tuesdays her classes didn't start till 10 but she liked to do spinning first. She decided to stretch a bit. As she bent to touch her toes, her ass jutted out and her long honey-brown hair started to pool on the floor. She went back to her room to get a hair-tie.

Seth was still sprawled on the bed and murmured something to her when she came in. She stroked his shoulder in passing. "Go back to sleep," She whispered. "I'm up early before class. I was just grabbing something." He reached out to her sleepily as she walked over to her drawers. He usually worked nights (he'd come over after one of his shows) so she didn't mind if he slept in after she left.

He gave a throaty purr. "Come back to bed." He said, rolling over, his gray eyes piercing hers. He started to sit up and reached out to touch her. "Come here," he said playfully.

She smiled as his hands went to her forearms and then up to her elbows. She was not uninterested in his advances. She let him pull her closer. She loved his smile and how tall he was. He was sitting on the edge of the bed where she was standing. She brought her arms around his shoulders, his own hands gently kneading her back, bringing her face down to a kiss.

It started off gentle but quickly became passionate, his tongue rubbing against hers; her body softly disappearing into his, his hands caressing down her back.

She gave a yip as all the sudden he lifted her by her hips and pulled her into bed on top of him. She loved him throwing her around like that. Her pussy ground against him through their underwear, her chest pressed up against his, his legs entangling with hers. They kissed more as his hands caressed along the curve of her hip before cupping her ass and pulling her in, grinding her pussy against his dick, feeling him run along the length of her, her breath getting short. She moaned and kissed his neck.

He gave her a quick spank, playful but still kind of hard. She gave a little gasp and chuckled at him as they made eye contact. He started kissing her neck and then her shoulders as they made out. She sighed and ran her hands through his messy hair as she could feel him getting more and more hard.

He pulled her shirt over head and started kissing the tops of her breasts, which felt amazing. He dragged his tongue in a circle along the outside of her nipples and then when they got hard he suckled on them, her breathing getting deeper, his hands running along her sides, her feeling the need in between her legs. With her hands on his bearded chin she brought his face up to hers, kissing his mouth -- a clear fresh taste.

She was wet now, itching for him. His hand ran along her thighs and drew a moan out of her into their kiss as he reached inside her shorts and started fingering her wet pussy, slowly at first and then he put two fingers inside her and began rubbing her clit with his thumb. He grabbed her ponytail while he did this and said

"Do you like that?"

"Yes." She gasped.

"Yes, what?" He said, fingering her, her moaning loudly now.

"Yes, sir." He pulled his fingers out and started drawing tight circles on her clit. She moaned more and more until she felt she was close to an orgasm and wanted his dick inside her.

He could tell her much of a wreck she was for him, how submissive and needy, as she looked into his eyes with her legs wrapped around him and his strong hand pulling her hair.

"Do you want to suck my dick?"

She didn't answer with words. She kissed his mouth and then sunk down, drawing her lips along his belly button and stripping his boxers off as she began jerking him off with one hand and kissed the head of his cock. She ran her tongue along the underside of it and brought her lips all the way around it once it was wet, starting to bob her head a bit while still jerking him off with one hand and reaching up to touch his balls with her other.

She glanced up at him, making eye contact to turn him on while she bobbed her head up and down like a slut and felt his dick get harder in her mouth. She jerked him off some more while she brought her face down to lick his balls, making him moan.

"Madelyn" he said, and groaned. She went back to sucking his dick, going faster and harder. Now wanting to make him pop.

He could sense the moment and began to take control, putting his hands on the back of her head and first gently but then more assertively guiding her head up and down, as his breathing sped up and became more intense.

She was incredibly wet and turned on and she hummed around his dick with horniness. His hips were thrusting up at her erratically and his groans were getting louder and louder as he thrust her mouth on his dick harder and harder.

She pressed a finger to his bottom as he came, exploding in her mouth in a rush, her swallowing all of it as he let go of her. She licked him gently as he laid back, satiated, his hand now caressing the side of her face as she looked back up at his tender gaze and climbed up on the bed with him.

They kissed. He gave out a sigh. "That was amazing, darling," He said. She smiled.

They made out some more. He pulled her shorts down, and she rubbed herself against his bare leg, very horny as she kissed his neck.

He took her hands in his and pinned her to the bed as he rolled on top of her and began to kiss his way south. He spent some more time on her breasts before leaving a trail of kisses down her stomach and then along her thighs, slowly drawing his way down her knee.

He kissed the inside of her thighs, and she shuddered in anticipation. He lightly drew his fingers inside her and then touched her clit before caressing his tongue along her. She moaned.

He began going up and down gently against her while reaching up to twist her nipple, making her gasp. He traced circles around her clit and then tilted his chin to drag his tongue across her, pressing against her more firmly as her legs started to shudder.

"Fuck me." She moaned and her pussy ground uncontrollably against his mouth. Her left hand grasped the bed frame behind her, and her right massaged the back of his head, guiding him as he took care of her.

She was in heaven, totally detached from the normal world, she pictured him fucking her last night, fantasized about him fucking her and her roommate together. Her moans had turned to screaming, and she came uncontrollably against this mouth, her hips shaking, she grabbed a pillow to put over face to block out the sounds.

When at last she pushed him away, she started laughing.

"That was nice." She said. She beckoned him back to bed, kissed him happily, and lay his head on her chest. They stayed like that for a time, their legs entwined, his arm caressing her lower back. After a while, she got up to go off to class.