The Roommate Pt. 02

Story Info
Marie gets dominated by her hookup.
3.6k words
4.78
16k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING!! SPOILERS FOR THE CAMGIRL

If you haven't read my first story on here, The Camgirl, go check out my profile and read it. This chapter contains mild spoilers for that story, and though you can probably read up to Chapter 12 of this story before you spoil too much for that one, I recommend reading it first for the best experience!

For those of you who have read The Camgirl, 1) You're awesome for reading all the way here, I hope you continue to enjoy it! 2) The Camgirl is just the first arc of the overall story. I thought about waiting until that was done to publish this, but thought you might like switching back and forth to see what Marie has been up to. This chapter takes place on the same night as Chapter 55: "Stupid Fucking Rules" I hope you enjoy it! <3

II: Tell Me to Stay

Marie

Shivers coursed through Marie as Kylie's fingers hooked over the waistband of her panties. She yanked them down far enough that they dropped to the Marie's ankles without any help from Marie. Then Kylie's hands were on her.

Marie's brain grew even hazier as Kylie groped her, feeling her curves, squeezing her ass, tweaking her nipples, darting between Marie's legs to brush her needy lips. Marie gasped, then moaned as Kylie crushed her lips against Marie's, invading Marie's mouth with her tongue. The brunette seemed to know exactly how to tease her to the point that Marie felt like she was melting into a puddle of liquid arousal.

At some point, Kylie ripped off the strap that help Marie's phone to her thigh, tossing it to the floor. She tapped Marie's ankles with her toes and Marie kicked off her heels.

Marie whimpered when Kylie broke the kiss but shuddered when she felt the taller girl's breath on her ear.

"Get on the bed, slut."

It took Marie a moment to do so. She was so horny it was getting hard to think. When she looked around the room, Marie's eyes bulged.

Fuck, there are two beds.

Thankfully, Kylie pushed her in the right direction, and Marie climbed onto the bed, laying on her back. There was some shuffling as the bed shifted a bit, then Kylie knelt over her, as naked as Marie.

Fuck, how do her tits stay that way even without a bra?

Despite the sudden spike of jealousy, as Marie gazed up at Kylie's chest, all she could think about was tasting the brunette's hard, pink nipples.

Then fingers brushed over Marie's lower lips. She threw her head back, moaning as she gripped at the sheets.

"Fuck, yes. Finally."

Kylie giggled at that, continuing to tease Marie's pussy. Marie's mind was too foggy with arousal to even bother wondering what the taller girl might have found funny.

When Kylie's fingers dipped between Marie's slick, needy lips, waves of pleasure pulsed out from between her legs, washing over her body. They made her tingle, skin pulling tight as goosebumps erupted all over her body.

"Oh, Fuck," Marie gasped, hear racing as Kylie's knuckles came to rest against her outer lips. Kylie curled her fingers, putting pressure on the sensitive knot just inside Marie's pussy. Suddenly, Marie was very aware of her impending orgasm. It had been building far off in the distance since she started dancing with Lexi. Since then, she'd been teased too much to even keep track of her own building--

"No!" Marie whimpered.

Kylie had withdrawn her fingers, leaving Marie feeling empty and even needier than before. A moment later, however, those same fingers, slick with Marie's arousal, pressed against her mouth. Marie parted her lips almost without thinking, taking the fingers into her mouth and sucking on them, licking them clean.

Her pussy quivered in anticipation when she looked up and saw Kylie's smirk as the brunette knelt over her. She was much closer now and leaned in even closer as Marie continued to suck on her fingers.

"Do you like how your pussy tastes, slut?"

Something about the way Kylie said that made Marie shiver and squirm under the taller girl. She nodded, running her tongue over Kylie's fingers, though they were definitely clean by now.

Kylie's grin widened at that, "I might have to try it, then. Provided you're the good little slut you promised you would be. Ever eaten pussy before?"

Marie nodded, her voice thick when she spoke, "A few times."

Something flashed in Kylie's eyes, "Let's see how good you are."

A moment later, Marie found herself between Kylie's smooth, muscular thighs. She couldn't resist reaching around and running her hands over them, squeezing and feeling how firm those muscles were. Marie looked up to where they met and found Kylie's bare, glistening pussy mere inches from her face. Her eyes and hands traveled up above that, tracing the incredible lines of Kylie's flat, rippling stomach. Kylie grinned down at her, green eyes hungry with lust, one hand tangled in Marie's scalp.

"If you're good enough to make me cum," she said, pulling Marie's head closer to her pussy, "I'll fuck you so hard you can't think straight.

That won't be too hard.

"What--what if I'm already there?" Marie asked, daring the brunette to up the ante as she gazed up at her.

Kylie grinned, "Then I'll fuck you until you pass out."

A part of Marie's brain knew that was an exaggeration--she was pretty sure it was, at least--but her lust-addled brain took that idea and ran with it. Something about being so completely at Kylie's mercy, about being so overwhelmed by pleasure that she passed out, made her shudder out of pure lust.

The sooner she cums, the sooner she fucks you.

Marie pressed her face between Kylie's legs.

Despite having done this before, Marie didn't entirely know what she was doing. Her experiences with Leah and Alice had been somewhat lackluster, as once Liam had no longer been in the picture, none of them--Marie included--had really cared to know how to really please each other. They'd just known enough to show off for Liam and get him hard and horny.

Don't think about that. Don't think about him.

Her pussy was already too desperate for something inside it.

Marie tried remembering what she liked or thinking of what might feel good. She licked and sucked on the outer lips, pressed her tongue deep inside Kylie's folds, kissed the brunette's clit.

Apparently, she wasn't doing a good enough job for Kylie, as the taller girl tightened her grip on Marie's head and started grinding her pussy on Marie's face. That, combined with the tastes and scents of sweat and Kylie's pussy filling Marie's senses, just fed her arousal.

Marie licked the brunette's pussy frantically, holding onto her thighs and redoubling her efforts when satisfied gasps and moans started to slip from Kylie's lips. Her own lower lips burned with need. She wanted to reach down touch herself, just to give her pussy some sense of release, but Kylie's thighs just felt too good under her fingers.

That would just distract me, anyway. I need to make her cum. Then she'll do the same for me.

A thought occurred to Marie then, and she pulled back from Kylie's pussy, gazing up at the brunette.

Kylie's growl at the sudden lack of attention sent shivers through Marie.

"Tell me what feels good," Marie gasped, just then realizing how out of breath she was, "Tell me how to make you cum."

Something flashed in Kylie's eyes as she grinned, pulling Marie's face back to her pussy.

"Kiss it, slut," the brunette ordered, her words like a shot of arousal for Marie, "Make out with it--use your entire face. That--fuck! Yes. Yes--just like that!"

Encouraged, Marie did as Kylie said, caressing the brunette's folds with her lips and tongue, using her jaw to put pressure near her clit, and following the little adjustments Kylie gave her, both verbal and non-verbal.

As tremors soon began to wrack Kylie's body, the brunette's arousal seemed to transfer to Marie. She wanted Kylie to cum. No--she needed it. She needed to make this hot, muscular girl cum.

Kylie's rhythm as she ground her hips against Marie's face became more irregular, her moans and gasps louder. Marie barely had any warning when Kylie's thighs suddenly squeezed Marie's head and she cried out.

"Fuck, yes. Don't stop. Don't stop! Oh, fuck--"

Kylie's thighs clenched, squeezing Marie's head even harder. For some reason, that made Marie's head fog even further with arousal.

She kept licking, though. Kylie had told her to, and the sudden rush of juices that dripped from Kylie's pussy tasted incredible. Kylie's thighs quivered, fingers digging into her scalp. Then she released Marie.

Marie kept licking--she hadn't been told to stop.

"Fuck," Kylie gasped, "Fuck, that's good."

Marie whimpered when Kylie shifted, moving her pussy out of Marie's reach and taking those thighs away from her hands. Then Kylie was on top of her, kissing her.

Marie's body responded before her brain could. She wrapped her arms around Kylie, melting into the kiss. The brunette's tongue flicked at her lips, then slipped between them, darting and teasing Marie's mouth.

Time stretched as they kissed, teasing each other. When they pulled back, Marie found Kylie as breathless as she was. The brunette was grinning, though, eyes still glazed over with arousal.

"That was good, slut," Kylie said, "Did you like eating my pussy?"

Marie nodded, "It tasted so good."

Kylie grinned, "I know. She needs a break now, though. And I think you've earned a reward."

As Kylie stepped off the bed, opening one of her drawers, Marie somehow managed to roll onto her side and look after her. She watched as Kylie pulled out a harness and a strange-looking dildo that curved toward one end, where it ended in a large bulb.

Marie frowned, wondering what that was for. Then Kylie met her gaze and smirked. Marie's eyes darted to the dildo, then widened as Kylie slowly slid the bulb into her pussy. The brunette trembled, muscles rippling, chest heaving. When the dildo seemed to slide into place, Kylie sighed, steadying herself on the nightstand.

Fuck, that thing must be bigger than it looks.

Kylie's cheeks were a little red. For a moment, Marie thought the taller girl might have slipped the bulb into her ass.

That's how I'd look after doing that.

Once she recovered, though, Kylie secured the harness around her hips and the phallic end of the dildo to keep it in place, then took on a condom and rolled it onto the dildo. She swayed her hips as she walked the short distance back to the bed, then leaned down on one arm and captured Marie's lips. Marie melted into the kiss, and when Kylie finally broke it to climb on the bed, Marie felt drunk just off that kiss.

Something about the way she just takes control even in a simple--

Marie moaned, mind going blank as something hard pressed against her pussy.

Fucking finally.

Kylie leaned down and nipped at Marie's lips, eliciting a gasp.

"How do you want me to fuck you, slut?"

Marie moaned, eyes fixing on the thick fake cock pressed against her soaked pussy. She searched for an answer but couldn't decide.

"However you want."

Kylie ground the dildo against Marie's pussy just long enough for her to whimper when she pulled back, "That's not what I asked."

Marie moaned in frustration, "Whichever way you can fuck me hardest."

Kylie laughed, "I guess that works. Turn over."

Marie did as ordered, rolling over and spreading her legs. She started to stick her ass up in the air, but Kylie grabbed her ass and pushed it back down to the floor.

Fuck, why did that feel so good?

"Mmm, nice," Kylie said, squeezing and spreading Marie's ass. Marie closed her eyes, relaxing into the bed. Then Kylie slid two fingers over her pussy.

"Oh, fuck!"

Marie felt Kylie position herself on the bed, straddling her ass. Then her pussy lit up with pleasure as the hard, slick head pressed against her lips.

"Fuck," Marie gasped, "Please! Please, just fuck me al--Ohhh."

The low moan ripped from Marie's throat as Kylie thrust slowly, spreading Marie's folds, stretching her pussy.

Fuck, how long has it been since I had something inside me besides my own fingers?

Marie wanted to beg for Kylie to stop teasing her and just fuck her. She tried to thrust backward, but Kylie's hands kept her ass in place. She opened her mouth to beg, but her plea died in her throat, replaced with a wordless moan as Kylie's hips came to rest against Marie's ass, the length of the strap-on stretching her tight hole.

The brunette ground her hips against Marie's, pressing the toy inside her almost to the point of discomfort, but the pressure on Marie's G-spot won out, morphing that near discomfort into more pleasure.

Then Kylie withdrew so slowly Marie barely noticed it at first. Marie squirmed, whimpering, trying to get some leverage. Kylie's hands pressed down on her ass, and her thighs closed in around Marie's locking them in place. Being restrained like that only made Marie more desperate. The realization surprised her for a moment as Kylie continued to pull out an agonizingly slow pace. She'd had fun tying Liam up and toying with him with Alice and Leah, but he'd never really been rough--

Kylie slammed her hips against Marie's ass, cutting off all thought. A haze of pure lust filled Marie's mind to the brim.

"Fuuuck," she half-moaned, half-growled.

That was what she needed. Marie needed Kylie to use those strong thighs and rippling muscles to hammer away at her pussy. She needed Kylie to fuck her so hard she couldn't even think. That was why she'd gone out, right? To have her mind fucked into obli--

Fuuuck.

Marie gasped, the haze growing even thicker. Kylie had rammed the strapon into Marie's needy pussy again, just as hard. The brunette still held Marie's ass firm, strong fingers digging into her flesh.

She did it again, and again. Then--

"Nooo," Marie whimpered, squirming under Kylie's iron grip as the taller girl once again pulled out almost imperceptibly slow.

Kylie just laughed, holding her down as she continued to withdraw ever so slowly. Then she thrust hard and ground her hips against Marie's ass, pushing the toy as deep as it could possibly go, before withdrawing ever so slowly.

The brunette repeated the teasing technique, gaining absolutely zero speed, turning Marie's mind to mush. It was agonizing and tantalizing at the same time, forcing Marie to feel every rib of the condom as it moved through her pussy. The friction sent sparks of pleasure through her, just enough to keep her focused on those sensations rather than any sort of thought.

After what seemed like hours of wonderful torture, Kylie increased her speed without warning, battering Marie's pussy.

It took only a few thrusts to push Marie over the edge. Her body exploded with pleasure, shockwaves coursing through her, setting off chain reactions. She was vaguely aware of someone gasping and moaning. It might have been her. She couldn't be sure, though.

And Kylie didn't stop. She didn't let Marie ride out her orgasm the way she normally did, giving into the pleasure and letter her muscles twitch and contract. Instead she moved once hand between Marie's shoulder blades and pressed down firmly as she continued to pound away at Marie's spasming pussy.

Marie gasped for breath, her slick walls tightening down like a vice, lighting up with pleasure, then releasing. Each clench made Marie's entire body light up with even more pleasure. Her entire body seemed to be tingling now, but for whatever reason, it wasn't overwhelming. Rather than being too much, it extended Marie's orgasm. Or maybe it gave her more of them. She didn't really have the mental capacity to discern which at this point. She just knew that Kylie holding her down as she hammered away at her pussy felt fucking incredible.

At some point, some of the moans and gasps grew louder, more fevered. Kylie's thrusts started growing a bit erratic around the same time. She heard someone cry out, then the thrusting stopped. Kylie's thighs tightened around Marie's hips, her fingers digging into Marie's flesh as Kylie ground her hips into Marie's ass. The sensations were so intense that Marie forgot how to breath for a moment.

As Marie started to finally come down from her orgasm, Kylie's thighs loosened a bit, and she felt the brunette's hands leave her skin. She almost whimpered at the lack of contact. Then she felt Kylie's abs against her ass, and her soft tits and hard nipples pressing against her back.

"Fuck," Kylie gasped, breath hot on Marie's ear. Then her mouth latched onto Marie's shoulder, sucking at the skin there.

Marie moaned, feeling giddy. She pushed her ass back into Kylie's hips, wiggling it, and both of them moaned at the sensations.

"Let me--let me turn over," Marie gasped, her voice thick.

Kylie nipped at Marie's shoulder, then was silent for a moment save for her heavy breathing before she pressed herself up. Marie twisted, trying her best to keep at least some of the strap-on's shaft inside her. She shuddered as she twisted but managed to keep the tip within her folds with some help from Kylie.

Once on her back, Marie giggled as she grinned up at Kylie, then pulled the brunette down into a kiss. Kylie grinned against her lips before deepening the kiss, moaning into Marie's mouth.

Time stretched as they made out, bodies pressed against one another, each basking in the afterglow of their respective orgasms.

At some point, Marie thought she heard a knock. She ignored it.

Then it came again, and Kylie broke the kiss, sighing.

She pushed herself up and gazed down at Marie with emerald eyes that still smoldered.

"Sorry. Just stay there."

Marie blinked as Kylie rose from the bed but smiled as the taller girl pulled the covers back over Marie's naked form. Marie sank back into the bed, drinking in Kylie's naked lithe curves as she walked over to the door and pulled it open.

The girl that stood in the doorway looked taller than Marie but was a few inches shorter than Kylie. She had a light tan and blonde hair that fell in waves down to her shoulders. The girl's tight black dress outlined a lean form with nice hips and a small bust about the same size as Marie's, though proportional to the blonde's taller frame.

"Hey, Cass," Kylie said, "sorry for locking you out. Did we make you wait long?"

Marie and Cass made eye contact for a moment before the girl looked back to Kylie, her eyes down at Kylie's hips for a moment, widening before she looked back to Kylie's face.

Marie frowned at that, then her own eyes widened, and she had to clap a hand over her mouth to keep from giggling.

Kylie was not only naked, but she still wore the strap-on.

Why do I want to laugh so hard? This isn't funny, is it? Isn't it more weird than funny?

"Uh, no," the blonde said, "I was just tired and wanted to change out of this. I can sleep on the couch, though if you need."

To Marie's surprise, Kylie shook her head and moved aside, gesturing for Cass to walk into the room, "It's your room, too. I'm not going to kick you out."

Marie blinked at that but had to try even harder to keep from laughing at the image of Kylie's fully clothed roommate walking past Kylie and the strap-on--somehow, she'd taken off the condom without Marie realizing--that protruded from her hips.

"Marie, this is Cassie, my roommate," Kylie said, walking back over to Marie, "Cassie, this is Marie."

Marie exchanged an awkward wave with the blonde, then looked to Kylie. Before she could speak, the brunette pressed a finger against Marie's lips and leaned in close.

"I don't want to kick her out again," Kylie said, "I feel bad because she let me sexile her on really short notice a while back. You can go if you want but I'd like it if you stayed the night. Cassie falls asleep pretty quick, and once she does, she's out like a light."

12