The Roommate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie bit her lip, glancing between Kylie and the blonde, who had started stripping out of her dress in the room's dim lighting.

"I know you said this was just hooking up, and that you fuck other people, and I'm fine with that, but if I go home now, will this be the last time I get to see you?"

Kylie's expression fell a bit, but she shook her head, "I'll give you my number right now, if you want."

Marie almost asked for it. Then something else popped into her head. She almost didn't say it.

"Tell me to stay."

Kylie blinked; brow furrowed for a moment. Then a sly smile spread across her face and she leaned in. Her voice was barely loud enough for Marie to hear.

"You're going to stay the night with me, slut. I did promise you I'd fuck you until you passed out, after all."

Marie grinned, a thrill washing over her.

"Okay," she said, gazing up at Kylie. Then she glanced over at Cassie, "Can we at least make out until she falls asleep?"

Kylie grinned and managed to somehow crawl under the blankets even as she kissed Marie.

This time, when the hard strap-on pressed against Marie's hip, however, she couldn't keep from bursting into a giggle-fit.

Neither could Kylie.

A/N: If you couldn't tell, Marie's part of the story is going to be just a little bit kinkier than Blake and Liam's (at the moment) <3 What do you think?

12