The Roommate Pt. 08

Story Info
Marie does some stretches...with her throat...
4.9k words
4.82
7.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING!! SPOILERS FOR THE CAMGIRL

If you haven't read my first story on here, The Camgirl, go check out my profile and read it. This chapter contains mild spoilers for that story, and though you can probably read up to Chapter 12 of this story before you spoil too much for that one, I recommend reading it first for the best experience!

For those of you who have read The Camgirl, 1) You're awesome for reading all the way here, I hope you continue to enjoy it! 2) The Camgirl is just the first arc of the overall story. I thought about waiting until that was done to publish this, but thought you might like switching back and forth to see what Marie has been up to. This chapter takes place the same night as "Chapter 58: Not Enough? Or Too Much?" I hope you enjoy it! <3 I hope you enjoy it! <3

VIII: Suck My Cock

Marie and Lexi

Marie

"Suck my cock, Marie."

Marie's eyes fluttered as a shiver ran down her spine and her pussy quivered, both at Lexi's words and the way the girl pushed her back down between her legs.

Toward her cock.

Her fucking incredible cock.

It had been too long since she'd been able to do anything with a real cock.

It's hasn't even been a month...

Marie shut down that line of thinking. So what if a few weeks without cock seemed like forever for her? Maybe she was just excited. She hadn't expected that the next cock she got to handle would be as incredible as the last one.

And this one is attached to a girl so gorgeous that it almost makes me a bit jealous, who seems to know exactly what I want, and has abs so incredible I think I might literally want to try and eat something off of them at some point. I have every fucking right to be excited.

The way Lexi's fingernails dug into Marie's scalp just before she released her grip didn't hurt, either.

And now she had Lexi's cock before her again. It had started to drip--a small, clear bead of precum sat at the tip of her cock, with a thick trail about an inch long that had dripped down the bottom of her cock.

Marie licked her lips at that. She wanted to taste that.

She held herself back, though. Lexi had challenged her. She'd said she'd help if Marie asked, and the thought of Lexi giving her orders on how to suck her cock made Marie even more wet than she already was--Marie could feel herself dripping down the inside of her thighs at this point. But Marie wanted to prove she was as good as she'd implied.

I need to go slow, see what she likes.

Marie lowered herself down to the base of Lexi's cock, a shiver running down her spine when she glanced up at its owner. She steadied with her hands gripping Lexi's thighs. Feeling the muscles beneath the skin as she flexed her fingers sent a thrill through her. They weren't as muscular as Kylie's--

Stop that. Kylie was last night. Tonight is for Lexi. Just Lexi.

Lexi seemed to loom over her, incredible abs, annoyingly perky tits, and gorgeous, expectant face. Lexi's cock itself was entirely hairless. Maybe some fuzz on her balls, but that was about it. It made Lexi's cock seem more feminine, but no less incredible.

She started with a few testing licks along the underside of the shaft, using only the tip of her tongue. The way Lexi's cock twitched encouraged her. She licked it for a while, alternating between little flicks and longer, broad licks, still only sticking to the bottom half of Lexi's cock. The girl's size made that easy.

Lexi's scent started to fill Marie's senses as she moved to kissing and sucking at the base of the shaft, using just her lips. It reminded her of Liam at first, but Marie forced those thoughts away, focusing only on Lexi. She savored the slightly salty tasted as she started teasing Lexi a bit, latching onto the shaft with her lips, then flicking her tongue over the silky skin.

Lexi's cock pulsed and twitched as Marie played with it--fuck, she'd missed that feeling--but she didn't get her first moan until she lowered her head even further and licked Lexi's smooth, hairless sac then gently took one of the girl's balls into her mouth.

Marie's pussy clenched at the sound that slipped from Lexi's lips. It needed something inside it, soon.

Lexi first.

Gently, Marie teased and massaged Lexi's ball with her tongue and her lips, eliciting another moan, then a gasp before releasing it and doing the same to the other teasing similar noises out of Lexi.

Marie stayed down there for a while, alternating between Lexi's balls and the bottom of her shaft, listening carefully to the noises she coaxed from Lexi, observing how her thighs clenched and her cock jumped and twitched with Marie's various techniques. She soon lost herself in the little game she'd made for herself of teasing the taller girl.

A gasp slipped from Marie's own lips when Lexi's hand grabbed a fistful of her hair and tilted her head upward toward Lexi. Marie's pussy spasmed, her entire body growing hotter when she met Lexi's eyes. Those eyes gazed at her with barely restrained desire.

"I told you to suck my cock," Lexi said, her voice thick, breathing a bit labored, though she tried to smooth it out.

Marie shuddered. Fuck...I did that to her.

"Stop teasing me and suck my cock, Marie. Or I'll take over and fuck your throat until I cum."

Marie bit her lip, barely holding in a moan at Lexi's words as she felt a rush of wetness between her legs. For a moment, the image of Lexi kneeling over her, thrusting her cock in and out of her mouth took hold of Marie's mind. For a moment, she considered disobeying Lexi just so that the girl would do it. Marie found her gaze drawn to the girl's muscles, not just her abs and thighs, but her toned, shapely arms and shoulders.

Fuck...she could throw me onto my back and hold me down while she fucked me and I wouldn't be able to do anything.

Marie's pussy twitched again at that, at the thought of Lexi being so rough with her.

But I can't screw this up.

She didn't want to risk turning Lexi off by disobeying.

And I want to make her cum. Not just be something she uses to cum. Not yet, at least.

That thought did have its own appeal, though, which freaked Marie out just a bit.

I'll think about that when I don't have this wonderful cock in front of me.

Maybe.

Marie glanced back up at Lexi and licked her lips, and Lexi released Marie's hair. Her hand caressed Marie's cheek as it fell back down to the bed. Marie almost frowned at that but decided it would let her move about easier. She gave the underside of the Lexi's shaft a long, wet lick and the corners of her mouth twitched up when she finally tasted Lexi's precum. It just made her want more.

Once at the top, she teased the swollen head just enough to lubricate it, then took sealed her lips around it. Lexi rewarded her with a moan and the way her cock twitched a few times in Marie's mouth. Satisfied, Marie teased the head a bit with her tongue as she massaged the edges with her lips and glanced up to meet Lexi's gaze. She hadn't easily been able to do that when down by her balls.

Now, she locked gazes with Lexi as she teased the girl's cock. A shiver ran down her spine at the burning desire behind those eyes, and a moan rose from Marie's lips. The corner of Lexi's mouth quirked up at that.

Fuck. That's not fair that just a look from her can have that kind of effect on me.

Isn't that what I want though?

Marie realized she had no clue what she 'wanted' at the moment and decided not to think about it until way later.

The idea of being with someone who could make her wet and horny with just a look, however...that, she could get on board with.

Marie renewed her attentions on Lexi's cockhead, attempting to regain the upper hand. When Lexi's eyes fluttered and she bit her lips, Marie moved her head down. She didn't go excruciatingly slow--she needed this incredible cock inside her one way or another--but she didn't just slam Lexi's cock down her throat in one go, either. Unfortunately, she was a bit too out of practice to attempt that with confidence.

Marie still knew how to treat a cock, however.

As she took inch after inch of Lexi's hard, silky shaft into her mouth, Marie pressed her tongue against the underside of Lexi's cock. It had the desired effect. Lexi's eyes fluttered as her cock twitched and pulsed in Marie's mouth. When she'd taken it deep enough that it pressed at the opening to her throat, Marie swallowed, taking it past that barrier and into her tight throat.

Lexi's eyes shot open, bulging in disbelief, and Marie would have smiled if she'd been able to. Instead, she moaned, satisfied that she'd been able to surprise Lexi.

"Fuck," Lexi hissed.

Oh, right. Forgot it feels good when I moan.

Marie moaned again a moment later when her nose touched Lexi's smooth, hairless pelvis. The girl's cock stretched Marie's throat, and she knew it would be sore tomorrow.

"Oh, fuck," Lexi gasped.

So fucking worth it.

From this angle, Marie couldn't meet Lexi's gaze, but she didn't want to move just yet. She started swallowing to keep herself from gagging.

"Oh, fuck, Marie."

Mmm, fuck yes.

Taking her hands from Lexi's thighs, Marie groped around for a moment, searching for Lexi's hands. When she found them, she moved them up to her head. A shiver ran through her when Lexi threaded her fingers into Marie's hair and pressed down a bit.

Marie moaned again on her cock.

Unfortunately, Marie was also a bit out of practice in that she couldn't stay down here as long as she wanted. Her throat needed a little break, and she would need some oxygen soon.

Still, she moved her hands to Lexi's abs and squeezed and groped at the planes of hard msucle there as she swallowed and moaned a few more times around Lexi's shaft, then tried to pull back.

Lexi's hands in her hair held Marie down.

For a brief moment, panic mixed with incredible arousal. Marie needed air, soon, but the idea of Lexi holding her down until the absolute last moment...

Lexi seemed to realize Marie's problem, and removed her hands.

Marie's head shot up, cock leaving her mouth with a pop. A few, thick lines of spit connected the head and her lips as she sucked in deep, ragged breaths of air, staring first at the big shining cock that she'd taken all the way down to the base, then looked up to Lexi's eyes.

They were wide as she gazed back at Marie, chest rising and falling just as heavily as Marie's own.

"How the fuck did you do that?" Lexi gasped, voice even thicker with arousal than the last time.

Marie grinned, wiping away some of the spit from her mouth, "I told you I was good at sucking cock. And that you're about the same size as my ex." She paused, glancing back down at Lexi's cock as she raised a hand to her throat, "Fuck, I think you might be a bit thicker, actually."

Lexi's eyes remained wide as saucers.

"Marie, that wasn't sucking cock, that was fucking swallowing it!"

Marie held back a grin, and instead stuck her lips out, pouting, "You still liked it, right?"

Lexi's eyes flashed, and Marie yelped when the taller girl grabbed roughly. Her lips met Lexi's a moment later, the taller girl crushing her mouth against Marie's. Marie moaned, accepting the kiss and allowing Lexi's to do as she pleased. Her mind went blank for a bit as Lexi took over, and when Marie came back to herself, she was panting, head resting against Lexi's chest. Marie's gaze locked on the girl's nipples for a moment.

Fuck, I want to suck on those. And bite them. Maybe.

If only just to see what Lexi would do to her.

"You're a bit of a brat, aren't you?"

Marie looked up at Lexi, brown furrowed.

Lexi snorted, "Don't worry. It's not a bad thing."

She was still breathing hard, "Are you alright?"

Marie blinked as Lexi's cheeks darkened a bit.

"I've never had anyone do that," she said, "not successfully, at least."

Marie shrugged, "I'll be able to do it better next time. I haven't done that in a while so I might have a bit of a sore throat tomorrow, but I'm fine. I just need to remember how to breath when..."

She trailed off as her cheeks grew hot.

How am I embarrassed about talking what I just did? Fuck. I said, "next time." Fuck! Was that too much?

To her relief, Lexi just raised an eyebrow, smirking, "When you have a cock in your mouth."

Marie swallowed, "Uh, yeah."

They gazed at each other for a moment, and Marie found her gaze drawn to Lexi's lips. She leaned in--

Marie gasped in surprise when Lexi's finger against her lips stopped her just an inch away. She looked up. Something in Lexi's eyes made her shiver.

"I said you could do whatever you want," Lexi said, sliding her finger down Marie's lips. She pressed the tip between them, and Marie accepted the finger, sucking on it before she realized what she was doing.

"As long as you ask permission," Lexi finished, grinning.

Another shiver ran through Marie. Her pussy spasmed, making her acutely aware of exactly how much she needed something inside her. She let Lexi's finger slip from her lips, her voice was breathless when she spoke, "Can I kiss you?"

Corners of her mouth curled in a smile, Lexi nodded.

Marie leaned forward, brushing her lips against Lexi's a few times before wetting them and really kissing the other girl. She brought her hand to Lexi's face, brushing a thumb over the girl's cheek as their lips slid and pushed against each other. It was a sharp contrast to their earlier, almost frantic kisses, but for whatever reason, it made Marie even more desperate for Lexi. The way Lexi trailed her fingertips over her skin while they kissed wasn't bad either.

Marie moved closer, wanting more--more Lexi. She gasped when Lexi's hard cock, slick with Marie's spit, pressed against her like a rod of steel. Her pussy clenched, demanding that Marie put that incredible cock inside it.

She broke the kiss even as she whimpered at the loss of contact and met Lexi's gaze.

"I need you inside me. Please."

Something flashed in Lexi's eyes, but the girl shook her head, "Not yet. You need to earn it."

Marie pouted, "Why?"

Lexi raised an eyebrow, "Because I told you to suck my cock and make me cum if you could. I know you can, so you need to do that. If you're worried about me being ready to go again, don't worry. That won't be a problem."

She paused, then grinned, "I want to make sure as wet as needy as possible, because I haven't had sex in a while, and you're really fucking sexy. I'm going to fuck you hard."

A moan slipped from Marie's throat. She couldn't even be embarrassed by it. Not when she saw how satisfied it made Lexi, how her eyes grew even hungrier.

Lexi trailed one hand from Marie's shoulder down between her breasts, over her stomach, and--

"Fuck," Marie gasped, falling forward into Lexi.

The girl had done nothing more than lightly run her fingertip over Marie's dripping lower lips, but Marie was so desperate to be touched at this point that her body didn't quite know how to deal with the sudden sensations.

A moment later, her head resting against Lexi's chest, heart pounding and eyes closed, Marie heard a sucking sound, then an "Mmm," from Lexi.

"You taste good," the girl said.

Marie whimpered as her needy pussy spasmed at that, "You're doing that on purpose."

The vibrations from Lexi's laugh passed through her chest and into Marie, "Of course I am. You haven't started sucking my cock again yet. The more you put it off, the hornier I'm going to make you."

Marie squirmed at that but had her face back next to Lexi's cock before she realized it, as though her body had moved of its own accord. Meeting Lexi's eyes, she took the head in her mouth.

***

Lexi

Lexi gasped, a low moan escaping her throat as Marie took half Lexi's cock into her mouth.

Fuck me.

Marie taking the entire thing in her mouth still seemed like some sort of weird hallucination to Lexi. She'd never had anyone do that before. Not that she had a ton of experience, it had always just been slightly too big for anyone to fit all the way inside them, no matter which hole they tried.

Marie's mouth was incredible. It's wet warmth enveloped Lexi, her tongue massaging the underside of her cock. Then her cock hit something in the back of Marie's mouth. Rather than stop there, however, Marie took Lexi's cock even further, just as she had last time. Her throat squeezed the tip of Lexi's cock, impossibly tight.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

She struggled to keep her cool as Marie's throat contracted around her cock, taking it even deeper. Lexi usually got off from blowjobs by having the other person tease the underside of the tip her cock and lick up and down the underside of the shaft. She'd expected to point Marie toward that and then--

"Oh, fuck," Lexi gasped, glancing down at Marie.

The blonde's nose rested against her hairless pelvis, lips sealed around the base of Lexi's cock as the flat of her tongue massaged the underside of Lexi's cock. Lexi's eyes bulged, her cock twitching within Marie's mouth as the girl swallowed, squeezing the first few inches of Lexi's cock. Then Marie moved her hands up to Lexi's hips, gripping the flesh there as she started moving her head up and down.

Lexi's heart pounded as she watched Marie withdraw almost all the way, her cock shining with spit, only to take it all the way back into her mouth and throat again. Lexi couldn't help the moans and gasps that escaped her as Marie moved her head up and down all the way, then only halfway, then just a little bit to where most of Lexi's cock stayed within Marie's mouth. It still overwhelmed Lexi, making her race toward orgasm. Marie was taking the tip of Lexi's cock down her throat, releasing it, and then repeating.

Fuck. Fuck, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum down her throat.

Lexi wanted to just lay back and let Marie take over. As soon as she started to accept that idea, however, she realized what she was doing.

I gave her control. She's the one between my legs, but she's the one in complete control of my pleasure.

Lexi bit her lip. She didn't want this to stop. She wanted to cum so bad.

But I need to take back control.

Taking a deep breath, Lexi threaded her fingers through Marie's hair. The blonde seemed to shudder at that. She stopped where she was, about two thirds of Lexi's cock in her mouth, and gazed up at Lexi.

Lexi met that gaze but said nothing. Instead she gently pulled Marie's face to her, watching as her cock disappeared between the girl's lips until Marie had taken all of it and her nose and lips once again rested against Lexi's pelvis. Marie tried to pull back as she'd been doing, but Lexi held her where she was.

Lexi's eyes widened, a moan escaping her as Marie shivered and moaned around her cock. The vibrations felt incredible. A moment later, Lexi gasped as Marie swallowed, her hot, wet throat growing even tighter, squeezing Lexi's cock.

Like it wants my cum.

When Marie paused her swallowing, Lexi pushed on Marie's head, making her let some of Lexi's cock free from her mouth, then pulled her back to her hips. She continued this, speeding up a bit, but not too much, until she and Marie fell into a rhythm.

It didn't take long for Lexi's orgasm to build again. Marie's moaned around her cock as Lexi effectively jerked herself off with the blonde's mouth. They felt incredible. Lexi squeezed her ass, clenching her jaw as her orgasm came impossibly close. She wanted to go until she absolutely couldn't hold back.

As she approached that threshold, Lexi glanced down at Marie.

Do I cum in her mouth, down her throat, or on her face?

12