The Roommate Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexi grinned.

I'll let her taste me.

"I'm gonna cum, Marie," she said, voice thick with arousal.

The blonde responded by moaning around Lexi's cock.

Fuck!

That did it.

Lexi's grip tightened on Marie's head, fingernails digging into the girl's scalp as she held her in place while her cock swelled and pulsed. Her entire being suddenly condensed, concentrated only in her cock, enveloped by Marie's incredible mouth

"Fuck!" Lexi hissed as her first spurt shot onto Marie's waiting tongue.

Marie moaned again, and Lexi gasped, heart pounding so hard she thought it might break out of her chest.

Her cock pulsed again, and a second rope shot into Marie's mouth. And third, and a fourth. Marie moaned with each one, sounding incredibly satisfied. Lexi's fingers flexed in her hair as her extremities began to tingle, hips bucking involuntarily, driving her cock further into Marie's mouth. The blonde's hands squeezing Lexi's hips felt incredible, as though Marie were hanging on for dear life as they both rode out Lexi's orgasm.

When Lexi's cock finally stopped shooting her cum into Marie's waiting mouth with every pulse, she slumped back against the pillows, gasping for air. Marie didn't stop, though. She continued to tease Lexi's cock with her tongue, imitating shallow thrusts with her mouth even as a few drops of cum slipped out past her lips to rest on her chin. Lexi had to tighten her grip on Marie's scalp and pull her off to keep the pleasure from becoming too much.

Marie whimpered when Lexi's cock left her mouth, but when the blonde met Lexi's gaze, she grinned and rested her head on Lexi's thigh.

"That was incredible," Lexi gasped, still trying to catch her breath as her heart pounded away.

Marie just grinned, then licked her lips.

The movement drew Lexi's eyes. For a moment, she wanted to kiss Marie deeply, to pull the girl to her and make out with her until she was hard again and Marie was dripping wet.

If she's not already.

The thought made Lexi's softening cock twitch, and Marie giggled.

Lexi grinned, but decided against the kiss. She didn't mind tasting her own cum--wouldn't be the first time--but that would come after she ironed down a few more things with Marie.

Instead, Lexi adjusted position against the pillows and crooked a finger at Marie.

"Kneel straddling my face," she said when Marie raised an eyebrow, "I need to recover and give you your reward for being such a good girl."

The way Marie shivered at that made Lexi's cock twitch. The blonde wasted no time in mounting Lexi's face, and Lexi felt her mouth begin to water when Marie's puffy, dripping pussy came within her reach.

Locking her arms around the blonde's slender thighs, she leaned forward and licked up some of the juices that had dripped down Marie's thighs.

"Mmm," she let herself moan, grinning up at Marie as the blonde gasped, twitching.

Damn, she tastes good.

Lexi took another lick--still teasing, but a bit closer to her prize--and nipped a bit at the end this time, enjoying the sharp intake of breath from Marie and the way the blonde's thighs flexed under her grip.

When she finally reached Marie's dripping velvet petals, Lexi couldn't stop herself. She dove right in. She'd planned on teasing Marie, nipping and kissing the outer lips with barely any pressure, occasionally blowing on the wet spots she made to make the girl shiver, building up the tension until she'd be able to make Marie cum with the smallest amount of direct attention to her pussy.

Lexi found she was a bit too horny for that at the moment, however, and she loved the taste of pussy too much to avoid it. Marie's tasted even better than what she remembered. Whether it was something unique to Marie or a result of how incredibly aroused she was, Lexi didn't care. She just let herself enjoy it.

Even without the heavy teasing, desperate gasps and moans began slipping from Marie's lips in no time. Lexi glanced up and barely held back a satisfied cackle when she that Marie had gripped the headboard for support, the muscles in her arms flexed as she held on tight. The blonde's flat stomach flexed with each frantic breath.

Good.

Most people thought of giving oral as inherently submissive. Though it was easy to make that so, Marie had very nearly taken control when blowing her.

I'll need to work on that.

That would be easier said than done, though. She'd hoped for enthusiasm with Marie but hadn't expected the blonde to be that good at going down on her.

I hadn't expected her to be able to even take me halfway into her mouth.

The way Marie squirmed about above Lexi, however, made up for any earlier slip-ups. Lexi was definitely the one in control here. Well, mostly.

I'm in control as far as Marie is concerned--that's what matters.

A part of Lexi disagreed with that, believing that she should be using this time with Marie to establish the dynamic she wanted whatever they were to follow from the start. She couldn't do it, though. That seemed too forced, and so far, Marie seemed way too vulnerable for Lexi to pull shit like that--even if every signal pointed toward Marie wanting Lexi to roughly take whatever she wanted from her.

As Marie's cries rose in volume and desperation, Lexi brought a hand to the top of Marie's folds and began playing with her clit, adjusting her position so she could reach her tongue a bit lower.

"Cum, Marie," she breathed just before flicking her tongue out to tease the blonde's asshole, "Cum for me."

Lexi played with Marie's asshole for a few seconds before returning to her pussy. She stuck her tongue in as deep as she could putting pressure on the girl's lips and clit with her jaw as her fingers continued to work.

Marie's thighs squeezed Lexi's head as the blonde cried out, her orgasm overtaking her, breathing growing even more erratic.

Lexi didn't stop. She let up on Marie's clit a bit, but kept licking the sweet, tangy nectar that flowed from Marie's lower lips, only stopping when she felt Marie slump forward a bit, her thighs slackening around Lexi's head.

Lexi pulled back enough to look up at Marie. She grinned when she met the blonde's hazy, satisfied gaze.

"Good girl."

Marie shivered at that, eyes squeezing shut for a moment.

Fuck, yes, she's going to be so fun.

"Lie down next to me."

It seemed to take a moment for Marie to register the command, but she nodded, and climbed off of Lexi on shaking legs, then settled down next to her.

Lexi didn't give her a moment to relax completely, instead pulling Marie to her and capturing the girl's lips. Marie moaned into Lexi's mouth, and a moment later, her hands were on Lexi, unable to decide between cupping her face and tangling in her hair. Lexi just grinned as she kissed the girl back, her own hands doing the same.

Marie still tasted a bit like cum, which made Lexi grin.

Oh.

It had also made her cock twitch. She'd been so focused on Marie that she'd almost forgotten about her cock. Flexing it, feeling how hard she was again, made Lexi grin.

Thank you, little blue pills.

Lexi made out with Marie a bit longer, finding it hard to pull back from the girl's lips despite her cocks hardness and increasing need to be inside something again. Finally, she managed it, pulling back just enough to take in Marie's flushed face and hazy eyes filled with desire.

"You ready to take me inside you?" Lexi asked.

Marie blinked, then her eyes widened, and she moved to the side, twisting so she could look at Lexi's cock.

"Fuck."

Lexi grinned at that, the expression widening when Marie looked back at her.

"How?" she asked, "I mean--yes, but how?"

Lexi allowed herself to laugh, "I have my ways."

Reluctantly, Lexi reached over to where she'd set her purse next to the bed and pulled out a condom. At the moment, she wanted nothing more to be inside Marie with nothing between them, for Marie to feel her cum shooting deep inside her.

Better to be safe, though.

Once she was ready, Lexi rose to her knees and met Marie's gaze.

"Lie down on your back."

A/N: Just to clarify, Lexi and Liam are more than a bit above average, but not comically or painfully large. If you're into that, though, I've got a story for you!

12