The Roommate Pt. 15

Story Info
Blake has a show, Marie makes a choice.
3k words
4.58
5.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XV: Bounce Back Like You

Blake and Marie

Blake

"Oh fuck!"

Blake's heart pounded, her breath coming in ragged gasps as the vibrator in her pussy went wild at the high tip she'd just received. Arousal surged through her body as she struggled to keep moving her hips over Lieutenant Dan, the long thick cock stretching her asshole with each thrust.

"Thank you!" Blake gasped. She couldn't see who had tipped, and at the moment, she didn't care enough to look back, "C'mon guys, keep it coming. Make my pussy fucking explode."

More tips came in, causing Blake's hips to move erratically, her entire body jerking and twitching a few times. Every thrust and vibration only added to the haze filling Blake's lust-addled mind.

In that fog, Blake rode Liam's cock. She'd tied him to the bed to make sure that she was the one doing the fucking rather than him. Her nails dug into his chest as she worked his incredible cock with her ass, stretching her tight little hole even as she clenched around him, wanting him to unload in her ass so she could milk every last drop from him.

The vibrations from her pussy eventually go to her knees, but she kept fucking that cock with her ass. She was so close.

But I need more.

She'd cum three or four times already and knew she'd probably be a bit too sensitive to continue after she came again. She was probably already there.

I need fucking more!

Blake gasped as a "Yee-Haw!" sounded, her pussy exploding a moment later. Her mind went blank with twin shots of pleasure and arousal as Blake collapsed, ass still impaled on the rubbery cock.

For a moment, Blake's mind flashed, turning that cock into Liam's putting his warm, muscled chest beneath her and his arms around her as she rode out her orgasm.

The vibrator just kept going, and Blake was vaguely aware of the sounds of more and more tips flowing in. Her mouth hung open, sucking in ragged, desperate breaths as she clawed at the sheets.

The vibrations sent her over the edge again, her fifth--sixth?--orgasm of the night slamming into her, then washing over her like a massive wave that rendered Blake helpless as she lay there, riding it out. It was all she could do. Her limbs were too tingly and her mind too hazy to do anything but react to the sensations coursing through her.

For a while, it seemed to go on, endlessly.

Only a hint of pain snapped Blake out of it.

Fuck, too much.

Somehow, Blake managed to reach down and pull the vibrator from her pussy, gasping and twitching in pain and pleasure as it left. The device was soaked from her pussy, even a little creamy.

Hesitantly, Blake reached down and gently brushed a finger against--

She winced, pulling the hand back.

Fuck...oversensitive. Fucking fuck.

Blake was okay with a little pain if it was from that, but not on camera.

Not again, at least.

She didn't know if she would be okay with that by herself anymore, either. With Liam, though...

Coming down from that while he holds me...fuck...

Blake hissed at the effect that thought had on her pussy, and tucked it away for another time.

Besides, that will probably take a bit of convincing for him to get me there on purpose.

Twisting to look back at the camera, Blake realized she'd been tipped a lot more than she thought. She frowned at the idea of ending the show now, as her pussy was in no shape to continue...

Then she remembered the cock in her ass.

"Alright, dudes," she said, still a little breathless as she looked at the camera, "That was fucking awesome. You made me cum twice, but you put my poor pussy out of commission. That's the end of the show for the most part, but if any of you want to stick around, I'm gonna try something that I haven't done in a while."

She wiggled her ass, "I'm gonna try and make myself cum just from fucking my ass."

Lifting her ass up until just the tip remained inside her tight little hole, Blake reached over and collected a generous amount of lube for Lieutenant Dan's cock.

"Let's set the goal at eight-thousand Cherrycoins," she said, lubing up the cock before slowly sliding her ass back down to the base.

Fuck, I can't wait for that to be Liam's cock.

"Just so I give myself a little time to rest."

They hit the goal in less than three minutes.

***

Marie

Marie waited until she heard Blake opening and closing drawers and cabinets in the kitchen before walking out into the main room herself. Lexi had texted her back that she was busy tonight, and between that and how worked up Marie had gotten herself in the shower, she was thinking way too much. When she'd heard Blake turn off her music and go take a shower, she thought her roommate might be a good distraction.

I need to talk to her, anyway.

Marie sighed when she saw her roommate, finding herself a little jealous.

Blake wore a big, oversized T-shirt--knowing her, that was probably the only thing the was wearing--that made her look even tinier than she already was. Her shiny blue hair, still a bit wavy from the shower, fell down to the middle of her back, and even baggy as it was, the shirt somehow managed to make Blake's ass look good.

Blake noticed her a moment later and turned toward her. She blinked, as if surprised to see Marie, but then smiled, "Hey Marie!"

How does she always just look so hot? And cute?

Marie smiled though, stepping into the kitchen as Blake glanced back at the two boxes of cereal she'd taken down from the cabinet, then put the Lucky Charms back up into the cabinet.

"Hey, how was break?"

Blake shrugged, pouring herself a bowl of Cheerios, "Quiet. It was nice to relax and not have to get a ton of work done. Soph and I had a nice little Friendsgiving. You?"

Marie sighed, "Honestly, I missed being here with you guys."

Blake frowned, raising an eyebrow, "You alright?"

Marie almost responded with the automatic, "Yeah, fine," but caught herself.

No. I need to talk with her and clear things up. I want...to be friends with her again.

"Not really," she forced out, "I don't like that things have been so awkward with us lately. I know pretty much all of it is my fault, but...I just don't know what to do to get past it. I feel like I have no clue what I'm doing anymore."

Blake snorted, "Welcome to the club, dude. Haven't had a clue about how to get a hold on my life for a long time."

Her expression sobered a bit then, "Don't worry about it though, Marie. Just, no more messing around, okay? Not even making out to mess with guys or get them to buy us free drinks."

Marie nodded, "Agreed. And I'm really sorry for...you know, after Liam broke up with me."

Blake blinked, then her cheeks turned red.

"Oh, right. Don't worry about it."

Blake bit her lip, hesitating, then sighed, "I was kinda worried about you after that. I'm sorry I didn't really try to be there for you. I just wasn't sure what to do, especially since I still see Liam in class all the time. I..."

Blake sighed, running her hands through her hair, "Are you okay with that? Me and him being friends, I mean?"

A spike of jealousy rose up within Marie. Surprisingly, it wasn't as intense as she'd expected. Her feelings regarding Liam now were more...

Fuck, I don't even know what I feel about him anymore, except that it sucks.

Marie nodded, "Yeah, just maybe don't bring him over here for a while if you guys hang out or anything?"

Blake nodded.

"And don't worry about before break," Marie continued, "I probably wouldn't have responded well to anything you did and probably just made it worse. I'll bounce back just like you, though."

Blake blinked at that for some reason, but nodded, "Deal."

Then she grinned, "You'll have to learn to cook, though."

Marie laughed, surprising herself a bit, "Don't remind me. I think the lack of any of his cooking the past few weeks was what made Thanksgiving Dinner taste so good."

Blake smiled, and Marie smiled back.

This is good. I needed this.

Before Marie could say anything else, her phone buzzed. Curious, she pulled it out of her pocket and blinked when she saw Kylie's name.

"Something important?" Blake asked.

Marie shook her head, opening up her phone, "More like confusing..."

"You free tonight?"

The implication reminded Marie of how frustrated she was. Just because she'd cum twice in the shower didn't mean she was satisfied yet.

Shaking herself, Marie put down the phone and looked back to Blake. The blue-haired girl wore a curious expression, and Marie blushed.

"I may have started seeing someone before break," Marie said, smoothing some hair out of her face, "Two someones. And I don't even know if 'seeing them' is accurate."

"Rebounds?"

Marie shrugged, gesturing with her phone, "This one might be. I hope the other one isn't."

"Frat dudes?"

"Girls."

"Frat girls?"

Marie rolled her eyes at her roommate's grin and cheesy pun, but felt a bit better. Blake didn't try to be overly interested or careful or assure her it was okay. She just didn't care.

"Those kind of do exist, actually," Marie said, grinning, "But I don't think I'd want to date one."

"I'm guessing you didn't tell your Dad?"

Marie shook her head, "Nope. Don't need to deal with that if I'm not even sure what she and I are yet--if we even are anything."

"But you think you'd actually want to date her?" Blake asked, eating a spoonful of cereal.

Marie nodded, "Yeah. Did not expect to be dealing with that pretty much ever."

"What did Emily think?" Blake asked, mouth still a bit full, "It is 'Emily,' right? Not 'Emma'?"

Marie smiled at that, "No, you got it right. She...was cool with it, or tried to be, at least."

Blake frowned, "That sucks, dude. I wouldn't worry about it though. From what you've told me, if things work out, your family and back-home friends will see how happy you are and won't care that you're dating a girl. They'll definitely be awkward about it for a bit, though."

Marie grinned, then sighed, "I just want to make sure I'm not just rebounding or latching onto something because it's different than what I had with Liam. For either of them."

Blake nodded, shoveling a few more spoonfuls of cereal into her mouth.

By the time she swallowed her cheeks looked almost like a cartoon chipmunk.

"Just talk to them about that, then," she said with a shrug, "Maybe try 'getting it out of your system' for whatever it is that different, and if that doesn't work, maybe that means there's something actually there. Some girls are surprisingly upfront about that kind of stuff. You know what you want--or what you don't want, at least--so do they."

Marie snorted. That definitely applied to both Kylie and Lexi.

"That's fair."

Thinking about those two, however, made Marie remember the unsatisfied neediness between her legs.

She shifted a bit and forced a smile, "Thank, Blake. I'm gonna go to bed, but...It was good to actually talk to you again."

Blake nodded, "Definitely, dude. Sleep tight."

Marie considered hugging her roommate, but thought that might be pushing it at the moment. So instead she turned back to her room and pulled out her phone, looking between the texts from Kylie and Lexi.

***

Blake

Blake didn't let her smile fall until a few seconds after Marie had closed her door behind her. After that, she let herself frown as she angrily munched on her Cheerios.

Their conversation had started out good, but...

What the fuck did she mean by 'bounce back like you'?

Still, she could tell Marie was trying. And she did seem better than she had before she left.

You know how shitty family issues can be.

Marie's didn't sound that bad, but Blake was still glad that they hadn't stayed on that subject for too long. She didn't like thinking about that.

I don't want Liam to treat me differently or think of me as a charity case because of that shit.

Shaking herself, Blake took a deep breath in an attempt to push down those thoughts and her annoyance.

It mostly worked.

She had no clue how long she'd been leaning against the cabinet eating cereal when Sophie's door opened up and the brunette walked into the main room, smiling when she met Blake's eyes.

Blake moved aside to let Sophie open the cereal cabinet and winced at the movement. She ass was still a little sore. As was her pussy.

And I'm still fucking horny.

Sophie raised an eyebrow, "Do I want to know?"

Blake shrugged, "Probably not. Let's just say I...worked out a bit too hard."

Sophie closed her eyes and laughed at that, leaning against the counter for a moment before she shook her head and reached up for some Honey Smacks, then got a mug to pour them into.

"I think that's the first time I've heard that one."

Blake stuck her tongue out, then ate another spoonful of cereal.

Sophie opened her box of cereal, peered into it, then raised an eyebrow at Blake as she poured it into the mug.

"How can you shovel so much cereal into you and still look good?"

Blake raised an eyebrow, "You know. You came with me to the gym a few times at the beginning of the year."

Sophie shivered, "Yeah, I tried to repress that. You can have your insane workouts, I'll stick with yoga."

Blake grinned, "Says the girl eating dry cereal."

Sophie just shrugged and started eating her cereal.

"So, you gonna tell her?"

Blake frowned, wondering what Sophie was talking about, then felt her cheeks grow hot as she met her roommate's gaze.

"I won't say anything," Sophie said, miming that her lips were sealed, "but that's gonna be rough no matter what. Prolonging it probably won't do you any favors."

Blake sighed, "Yeah...I just need to figure out how without making it look like I stole him away."

She'd only kind of done that.

Blake glanced at Marie's door, then back as Sophie, "Soph?"

"Yeah?"

Blake lowered her voice, "You know how Marie was kinda...spiraling after Liam broke up with her?"

Sophie nodded.

"Was I that bad? You know, earlier this year when I went out a lot and had my walk of shame?"

Sophie grimaced, "Yeahhh. You weren't doing so hot."

Blake tilted her head back, "Fuuuck."

Sophie snorted, "Yeah. What was up with you, anyway?"

Blake sighed, glancing over at Marie's door again before she spoke.

"Realizing I had it really fucking bad for my roommate's boyfriend and trying to find a way to get him out of my head."

Sophie laughed, "Wow, you had it that bad even back then?"

Blake sighed, "I blame him for that."

"And is him not spending the night tonight part of the reason you...'worked out' so hard?"

Blake laughed so hard she almost choked on her cereal.

***

Marie

"Ugh!"

Marie flopped back against her pillows, a light sheen of sweat covering her body, heart pounding, her arms and legs far too sore. She let the dildo fall out of her hand onto the towel she'd laid out underneath her.

It hadn't worked. Cumming from her clit in the shower had just made her hornier, so she'd figured that maybe what she needed was something inside her--something she could fuck. Doing that had gotten her about halfway there until her legs had given out, and just using her arms hadn't been any more effective.

I need to go to the gym more often.

The plug in her ass hadn't helped as much as she'd hoped, either. Instead, it had just made her hornier.

I need to actually get fucked.

Sighing, Marie reached over to her phone and looked at the text from Kylie. She still hadn't responded. With how she felt about Lexi, she didn't know if she should.

But I want to be sure that I like Lexi for her and not just because of her attitude in bed and how rough she is with me. So I should see how things feel with Kylie now...right?

At the very least, she needed to get Kylie out of her head, and with the way she felt right now and Lexi unavailable...

I like her, but we're not a thing yet. We've only seen each other three times.

Marie started typing.

"Depends...what did you have in mind?"

Once she pressed send, Marie took the towel and wrapped it around herself. She walked over to the restroom and cleaned her dildo, then wet a washrag and started wiping herself down. She was sweaty, but not enough that she needed another shower.

Her phone buzzed about halfway through that.

"I mean...I thought that was pretty clear."

Marie grinned.

"Just wanted to make sure. Break was a pretty rough dry spell, so I need it bad."

"When should I expect you?"

Marie bit her lip, looking herself over in the mirror.

"30-45min depending on the T."

Kylie didn't respond immediately. Marie had finished wiping herself down and started touching up her makeup when her phone buzzed twice.

When she opened it, she almost barked a laugh. Instead, the image Kylie sent--her in jeans with a very large, obvious bulge at the crotch--made her pussy clench.

"Make sure you're ready to take this."

Marie grinned as she responded.

"You're going to tease me the whole way, aren't you?"

"Duh. I want you so horny you can't think straight by the time you get here."

Marie snorted.

"Pretty sure I already did half your work for you. Came twice in the shower and it just made me hornier."

"Then you better hurry up, slut."

Marie shivered, pussy clenching as she read that. She thought for a second, reaching back to cup her ass, aware of the plug there. Then she grinned.

I might just do some teasing of my own.

A/N: So...what do you think Blake is going to do about the Marie situation?