Lexi the LA Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Lexi begins her slut life in LA after ditching loser husband.
3.4k words
4.46
15.7k
22

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuing story about my slut life. The back story can be found in my 'How I became a Slut' 2 part series, so check there to see how I got started. This story begins with my landing in Los Angeles and beginning my 3 month slut life escapades.

There was a lot to get done once I arrived in LA. Finding a place to live and landing a job to generate some income were high on my list of priorities. I'll advance through the mundane parts as best I can so I can focus on my slut life, but some details are necessary.

I found a weekly hotel to set up my initial home base. It was cheap, by LA standards, but still a lot of cash for me. So I knew I had to find a way to get cash and find a longer term housing solution as well. But for the first week, I was OK. I was located between Sunset Blvd and Hollywood Blvd because I thought that location would be the best potential for landing work where I didn't have to drive, being that I didn't have wheels. The hotel was affordable and while the immediate surrounding area was a bit seedy, this was temporary and I was just glad to put down my bag and get my bearings.

I didn't have a ton of cash plus I had decided to just use cash for the first month or 2, no credit cards, so I couldn't be located.. I wanted to be invisible for a while. I had ditched my old phone so I got a burner. I still needed a job that paid cash and I needed it soon, but I needed to relax a bit first.

Regarding getting cash, my first instinct was hooking, but that was going to be plan B. I wasn't experienced enough in anything in the sex trade and I just needed to consider other, more safe, options first. I had been a good bartender in the past and thought that or waitressing was the best bet. I had a full day already but figured I'd head out, scope the local bars and get a drink to unwind. I put on a tight white tank top over a black lacy bra, slipped on my tight jeans and headed out.

I didn't want to go to high end bars, I didn't want to spend that much and I needed something that was run in a 'seat of the pants' manner. I stooped in 2 different bars, in the first I got a beer and in the second I left right away, vibe wasn't right. Then I spotted a very small place between less than high-end businesses (read payday loans) and went in.

It was about 4PM and 2 men were at the end of the bar with the bartender. The place was otherwise empty. I sat at the other end of the bar. The bartender came up and looked me over, mostly focusing on my chest.

'Hello looker, what ya drinking?' he asked.

I thought that it was nice to be called a looker, because I'm not that stunning, but I figured it was more about seeing someone with my body alone in his bar that made me look better.

'I'll have a Miller Lite.' I replied.

He took in another eyeful of my breasts and turned to get the bottle. I figured he was in his 50's or maybe even 60's, but he had a hard edge and could have been even younger, just worn from life. He dropped the bottle on the bar and positioned himself in front of me as I believe I was more interesting than his 2 other customers.

I said, 'So is this the normal crowd?'

'Oh boy, we have a comedian. Very funny, hot stuff.'

I said, 'I'm serious, how's your business?'

'I do fine, it'll pick up later.'

'I bet you could do a lot better if I was the bartender.' I replied. I figured I may as well give it a go, why wait?

'Well as much as that is an attractive offer, I don't think I can afford you, or anyone else.' he retorted.

'What if I paid for myself? You could afford that.'

'Huh? How do you pay for yourself?'

I was making this up as I went so I blurted, 'I can double your sales tonight and that would pay for me.'

Yea, right, I don't think so.' He replied but I had set the hook, he paused to hear more.

'I know I can get more feet in the door and whiskey out of the bottle than you can. What's your normal take tonight (it was a Tuesday)?'

He gave me a number and I just said, 'Yep, I'll double that. If I do, you hire me, if I don't, it was worth the try. Plus, I'll work for tips tonight.'

At this point I had no idea if this was going to work but if it did, I could fall into work and cash.

'I'll give you half the tips, but this is one night. If you really deliver, we'll talk after closing.'

I wasn't sure if his 'if I deliver' comment was about my bartending skills or if he was making an innuendo regarding my body, but either way, I was game.

'OK, then I'll do it.' I came back with. 'Let's go to the back and work out some details.'

With that he yelled down to the end of the bar and asked if everyone was good for a few minutes and we headed to the back office.

I took off my top and bra and stood there naked from the waist up. His eyes got very large. I asked, 'Do you have a spare shirt?'

He just stared at my tits and mumbled something I couldn't understand.

'What's the matter, haven't you ever seen tits before?'

'Not those tits.'

'Yea well, I'm glad you like them, but I need a shirt.'

He slowly moved to a closet, opened it and pulled a shirt off a hanger. It was just what I wanted, a button up the front. In this case, a dated plaid short sleeve number.

'Do you want this back?' I asked.

'You can have it.' he said, eyes still fixed on my chest.

I went into his desk drawer, pulled out scissors, and proceeded to cut off the sleeves. I put it on but didn't button it. It was big but given my ample chest size, it was OK. I told him to get his phone out and pulled the shirt open as far as I could while still covering my nipples.

'OK, take some pictures.'

He fumbled with his phone and then started snapping photos. I flirted with the camera and got maximum cleavage exposure. After a few shots, I said, 'OK, that's good, give me your phone and go tend to the customers.'

He was still a bit dumbfounded and just did what I told him to do. I took the phone and got on his computer to make some flyers. After a bit of work, I had a nice one made up. It read in bold letters across the top "Cum Inside", with a picture of me below with a prominent display of my babs, then below that the wording "and meet Lexi, our new bartender".

I put my bra back on, tied the shirt under my boobs, took it out to my new boss, showed him, and said I was putting up multiple copies on the street outside the entrance.

'This is great but you aren't putting t his up. You're just inviting trouble for me with authorities.'

He took the flyer, told me to tend to the 2 drunks that were now discussing world peace, and went to the office.

He came back out with a new flyer, same sexy picture but new wording . . "Come on In" on top, with "and meet Lexi, our guest bartender" below.

I liked mine better but it was fine. I went back and printed 4 copies and posted them in front of the bar on the street and I was off and running.

That night was great. I flirted with all the guy groups and focused on the woman when couples entered, I was a hit with the crowd. We more than doubled his stated take as the booze was flowing and it got pretty crowded, mostly with guys.

I had more than one proposition but decided, at least for now, that I better resist until I am solid on having the job. I did get a couple cards and requests to ring the boys.

After closing I went into the office with Boss Man to recap the evening. He gave me $150 which he said was more than half the tips and was very pleased with the outcome.

'Ok, so I have a job?' I asked.

'Yep, that was pretty impressive. Let me get the paperwork.'

'Um, well, I was thinking maybe we could skip the paperwork.'

'Why? I need to be legal here or I can have some serious problems. This is California..' he said as he stared me down.

'Well, I'm looking to stay low for a while and was thinking we could do a cash deal on a nightly basis. Pay me $75 a night and let me have the tips for a while and let's see how it works out.'

He looked at me skeptically and said, 'I don't think so. What if you are with Wage and Hour? I lose my whole fucking business. I can't take a chance.'

'Do I look like a wage and hour employee? Seriously, I got naked for you, would wage and hour do that?'

'They might, you never know what they'll do to put the screws to you.' he said but I could feel him starting to make it up on the fly.

'I bet there are some things Wage and Hour wouldn't do.' I came back with. I undid his shirt, pulled it off, undid my bra and let it drop. I pushed my titties together with my arms and said, 'Maybe you'd like to feast on these. Maybe I could wrap them around your cock and see what comes up.'

His eyes got big and he moved toward me and started to put his hands up to me.

'Hold on, I need an agreement; no cash job, no sloppy blowjob.'

'Um, OK. So let's say half the tips and blowjobs every night.'

'Whatever sex you want is fine, but I need more cash, 2/3 of the tips and I start sucking that erection right now.'

'Deal.'

Now Mr. Boss Man was not the most attractive partner and there is no way I would have ever hooked up with him 'in real life', but if I was going to be a slut, I needed to test myself.

He walked over to me and said, 'I need to feel those tits to get hard.'

He smelled of alcohol (and worse) and wasn't real clean, so I had some reservations. I really didn't want his gritty hands on my tits, but I was a slut and I needed to do this. He wasted no time and grabbed both of my breasts. He was being a bit rough and started pull me close. I quickly turned so my back was to him and he seemed to like that. He was feeling me up and grinding on my ass. I could feel him getting harder through his pants and smell his nasty breath on my neck. I gyrated my ass against him and he was getting rock hard. I wanted to get him off me so I pulled away and turned to face him.

I put my hand down on his cock and started rubbing it and said, 'I think you're ready'. I could tell he had a nice size cock which was a plus.

He said, 'You're ready to suck my cock? How about I pound a little pussy first?'

'How about we stick to the plan? You get my best blowjob and it feels like you're ready.' I said as I continue to rub his cock while he started squeezing my tits again.

'I can tell, you like to suck cock, don't you?'

Here was my first chance to be a true slut in LA!. I said, 'I love to suck cock, I can't get enough, I'm a cock sucking slut.'

He squeezed my tits really hard, tweaking my nips, and closed his eyes as I grabbed his cock through his pants. He said, 'then get on your knees slut.'

I did as I was told. He was already unbuckling his pants. I leaned back so he could see my tits while he pulled out his cock. His pants were around his knees which I found incredibly exciting, I can't explain why. His cock was great, I was so glad to be looking at his cock rather than his face. He didn't smell too great and as I took his cock in my hand and licked his head, he didn't taste so great either. But I was a cock slut and I was going to have to get used to all sorts of cocks, the tastes and the smells. This is what I wanted.

I took his head into my mouth while I was massaging his shaft with my hand. I had my other hand on his thigh and as I stroked him I would push his shaft into my mouth further. It was my first stranger blowjob, but having an excellent mentor in my slut training episode with my husband watching, I knew I could deep throat him with no problem. I was doing everything I thought I should, pulling him in deeper and deeper and pumping his shaft with my hand when I pulled back (keeping his head in my mouth). His cock turned out to be great, I guess maybe 7 or possibly 8 inches. It was nice and thick and filled my mouth and pushed at my throat.

He was totally enjoying it. I was being the slut I wanted to be, I was getting hot myself and thought about pushing my hand to my clit. He suddenly pulled my head back by my hair, so I looked up at him with my mouth still in the O shape from sucking.

He said, 'You're a good cock sucker. How about I fuck your throat, slut?'

I was about ready to cum. I was getting so hot thinking about what a slut I was and how this was playing out so fucking fast. 'Yea baby, fuck my throat. Give me that cock..' I said as I pulled my hands down and was looking in his eyes.

He hesitated. I think he was ready to blow his nut just from the dirty talk. He grabbed his cock with one hand and the hair on the top of my head with the other. He pushed his cock into my mouth. I had my hands behind his thighs ready to pull him in. I thought about how I needed to ready my throat, loosen up and take it but he was moving too fast to prepare. He pulled my head onto his shaft by pulling my hair toward him.

I was able to take him down without gagging. I surprised myself, he was almost all the way into my mouth and throat. He started thrusting and let go of my hair. Instead, with both hands, he grabbed each side of my head and started face fucking me. My hands fell to my sides, I was being totally used. He was in and out of my mouth and throat with each thrust. He finally pulled my head all the way to him and his cock was down my throat. He kept pushing on the back of my head and I was starting to have trouble breathing. My nose was pushed against his stomach (yuck smell) and his balls were banging on my chin. I was his as he wished.

He finally pulled back and I was suddenly off his cock. I gasped for air and had a massive drool coming out of my mouth. In fact I was now drooling everywhere. I could taste his precum, and my own bile. It was getting very messy. I looked up at him and he had a smile or slight laugh on his face. I think he was going to say something nasty but I beat him to the punch.

'Oh yea baby, fuck my face. Give me that huge cock, punish me with that bad boy.'

He had no reply but to grab my head and repeat the process. After another hold with his cock down my throat, he pulled away again and I gasped for air.

'Is that what you want whore, is that what you want?'

'Yea, baby, I love your cock.' I knew I was sounding just like a porno movie but I didn't know what else to say.

He literally laughed, I thought maybe I was looking stupid. But it didn't last long. He said, 'Do you want my cum, slut? Are you ready for my cum?'

'Yea baby, give me that cum. I love cum.'

Then he said, 'You want my load in your mouth, don't you slut? You're a nasty whore.'

I was surprised he sort of asked. He was doing whatever he wanted. If he had pulled me up and bent me over, he could have probably fucked me all night. I'm not sure I could stop him or had wanted to.

I said, 'Yes, cum in my mouth. I want to taste your seed, I'm a cum whore.'

By now he was more than ready and my dirty talk did nothing to slow things down. He let go of my head and I took over sucking him into my throat. I pulled him in just as far as he had, burying my nose in his belly, feeling his balls slap my chin. I pushed my tongue out at one point and tried to lick his balls while I was sucking his shaft. He was primed, I could taste it and feel his legs starting to tense.

He kept saying, 'That's it baby, suck that cock, suck that cock you nasty whore, you cum slut.'. He obviously liked calling me names. I liked it too, I was being the whore I wanted to try to be, and it was convincing.

He exploded while he was thrusting into my throat. I said, 'Mmmm' as he pulled back and his cum entered my mouth and throat. He blasted a second stream a moment later. I kept my lips tightly on his cock and kept moving in and out on his shaft. My mouth was filling and I didn't have time to analyze, enjoy, choke, spit, nothing, so I swallowed as best as I could with his cock in my mouth.

He let out another stream, I was so excited as he kept pumping cum in my mouth. Later I realized he had probably not had a woman in a long time and had been waiting for this. I got a massive load of cum. Not knowing what else to do, I kept swallowing and he kept pumping in my mouth. I'm sure it wasn't long but I didn't think he'd ever stop cumming.

He finally pulled his dick out of my mouth. I figured he was done cumming.

'You like eating cum, huh? You're a swallowing whore.' With that he grabbed his cock and pushed it back in my mouth and tried to ejaculate the last bit of jizz. I sucked hard while I was looking up at him.

He pulled his dick out again, I was still on my knees with my arms at my sides. He grabbed his cock and started rubbing it on my face. There was a lot of drool but not much cum. Still he said, 'Open your mouth. Clean that cock.'

I did as I was told. I opened my mouth and he pushed into me. I licked and sucked. I licked his shaft, I licked his balls. I sucked his balls, which was disgusting as they were very hairy, but I was his slut. He laughed while I serviced him.

'Man you are one hot cunt'.

I got up and put on my bra and top on while he pulled up his pants. I looked at him and said, 'I think we have a deal'.

He replied, 'See you tomorrow at 5.'