The Roommate Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie cut off, realizing she was rambling and pacing around the room. She took a deep breath and stopped, meeting Lexi's gaze.

"I'm really fucking sorry. I want to be with you, and I want to be what you want and deserve, but—" she drew in a ragged breath, "I'm just such a fucking mess lately. Everything about my life has been swirling around me lately and I just need one constant in my life to not fuck up everything else and get a hold on them."

She moved closer to Lexi.

"I know that's a lot to ask of someone, and I have no place asking it of you, but you just seem like you have your shit together and everything feels so much better and easier when I'm with you or even just texting you or talking to you over the phone."

She took another deep breath and moved even closer, taking Lexi's hands in hers, "I'll try my best to get my shit together and be a person you can be with and do whatever it is that is different about being in a relationship with you. I just need you to give me a chance. Please."

Marie cut herself off, then, gazing into Lexi's eyes as she waited for an answer, hoping it wouldn't crush her.

A/N: So, I know a LOT happened in this chapter...I hope you enjoyed it? What do you think of Marie's choice? And her talk with Blake? What do you think her answer will be?

12