The Roommate Pt. 43

Story Info
Liam gets Blake off in public, Marie talks with Blake.
3.5k words
4.73
5.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone! Sorry about this being a bit late--It got rejected a few times for a hyperlink that was apparently in the document I uploaded (even though I couldn't find/remove it) so I had to take a while to reformat the text, which takes quite a bit longer.

I'm also still trying to get ch 37 up--I don't know why they haven't posted that chapter yet even though I submitted it a week ago.

XLIII: Worries

Blake, Marie, and Liam

Blake

Blake smiled to herself as she and Liam walked down Baystate between the brownstones and a few of the admin buildings. Despite the cold, she had her hand out of her pocket and in his, fingers interlaced. His hands weren't super warm, but warm enough, considering she got to touch him.

She knew Liam knew something was up. He'd been wonderful at not prying verbally, but she knew him well enough to read the thoughts behind his gaze.

Blake shivered as that sent a thrill through her. The only other person she really knew that well was Chloe. She leaned into him a bit more, glancing up in time to catch Liam smiling down at her.

They walked for a while like that.

When the grass of the BU beach appeared around a bend, Blake looked around, and satisfied that they were basically alone on the street, stopped and tugged at Liam's arm.

She gave him just enough time to look down at her and raise an eyebrow before grabbing at his jacket's collar. She rose up on her tip toes as she pulled him down into a kiss, and squeaked in surprise when he broke the kiss to grab her at the hips and lift her off her feet. Blake reflexively wrapped her legs around his waist and giggled as she pulled him back into a kiss.

I fucking love him. So much.

Blake wanted to tell him, but still wasn't sure. Before that whole dilemma could bring her down, however, Blake shoved it into the back of her head and cupped Liam's face with both hands as they made out. He tasted like orange chicken, like she imagined she did, and that only made her giggles continue as she kissed her wonderful boyfriend.

When she finally pulled back to catch her breath, Blake met Liam's eyes and smiled. He smiled back, cheeks rosy. They just stared at each other like that for a while, until she felt him start to shift his weight beneath her.

Still, she didn't hop down just yet.

"Thank you."

Liam arched an eyebrow, "For what?"

Blake shrugged, "For just...being with me. Taking a long walk in the cold, picking me up and letting me make out with you in the middle of the street."

He grinned, "I don't think you ever need to thank me for the second one."

Blake stuck her tongue out at him, then steadied herself on his shoulders so she could drop back to the street, "For picking me up, then. Makes me feel nice."

Liam grinned, and when she held out her hand, he took it and let her lead him the rest of the way to the grass. It was wet, but they were both bundled up enough for that not to matter too much. She let Liam sit down first, then grinned and sat down across his lap with one arm around his neck for support. For a while, she just cuddled up against him, thinking.

She'd had kept her promise to Chloe, despite the shitty feeling she got when doing so. She thought it might be good to have someone else to talk to about it, and Liam would find out eventually, but...

Maybe when it's less fresh? Once the opportunity to go is in the past?

Still. She didn't want him to think of her as a shitty person. She wasn't. She had a lot of reason to stay away, even now, and had every right and excuse she needed. But Liam didn't know that. If she wanted to not seem like a shitty person in his eyes, then she would have to explain. And that would make her someone to pity. That wasn't something Liam could control, no matter how wonderful he was. He controled how he acted and what he said, but not how he looked at her.

It's better this way.

Blake tried to make that be it and banish the debate from her head, but it didn't work. So she started kissing Liam. He kissed her back, and for a while, it felt amazing, making her tingly and warm and safe. After a while, though, it still wasn't enough.

Blake pulled back just enough to meet Liam's gaze, "Do you have the remote?"

Liam blinked hazy eyes, then frowned, "Yeah, but I though you--"

Blake grinned, "I put it in when I stopped in the bathroom on the way out."

Liam swallowed, and Blake thought she felt something twitch through the many layers of clothing between her and his lap, "Right."

He glanced around. There were a few people on the grassy beach despite the weather, but Blake and Liam were off to the side, relatively isolated from the rest.

"You're sure you want to--here?" He asked, meeting her eyes.

Blake nodded, lowering her voice.

"I want you to make me cum. I want to get off while you're just holding me and kissing me."

Liam grinned, face growing just a bit rosier as he dipped one hand into his coat pocket, "I think I can do that."

Blake kissed him, then moaned into his mouth as the vibrator burst to life within her, sending waves of pleasure radiating through her.

"Fuck, yes," Blake hissed between kisses.

This was what she needed.

As she kissed Liam, trying to stay quiet, sitting in his lap while he teased and at a few points, nearly overwhelmed her with pleasure, Blake clutched at her wonderful boyfriend with a desperation that should have scared her.

This. I just need this. I just need him. Holding me.

***

Marie

"Are you still you're not just into the novelty of being with girls?"

Marie bit her lip at Carla's question, holding the phone to her chin for a moment.

Fuck, how do I even answer that?

"Lexi's not like other girls."

The cliché popped into her brain and slipped out of her mouth before she even realized it, "Fuck, that sounded awful."

Carla laughed on the other end of the line, "Yes, it did."

Marie sighed, "I meant...Ugh, I'm sure it's not just a novelty thing, let's put it that way."

"I'm just making sure. The way you talked about Liam--"

"When you got me drunk!"

"When you got us drunk," Carla corrected, "Just makes me think Lexi might be missing a certain something that you might not be able to do without."

Marie snorted at that, "Trust me, Carla, Lexi has everything I need."

She bit her lip even as she said that. Both because she hoped she wasn't giving away anything, and because just thinking about Lexi's big hard cock made her squirm in anticipation.

Just one more day. One more fucking day.

Marie had decided that not touching herself would be the smarter thing to do. She didn't know if that was the right decision yet, but after the way she'd almost cum just from taking out her plug on Wednesday after wearing it through her classes, she hadn't trusted herself enough to do anything else until she was safely with Lexi.

"Then why call me to talk about her?" Carla asked, seeming genuinely curious.

Marie sighed, "Because...because I'm worried I may not be enough for her."

"Is she bi?"

"No," Marie sighed, "She--actually, I'm not one hundred percent sure she's not bi, but pretty sure."

The thought of watching Lexi fuck some guy's ass the way she fucked hers, though...

Marie shivered as her pussy clenched, wet and needy from her horny thoughts and lack of attention.

"That's not what I'm concerned about," Marie went on, "I meant that I'm not sure if..."

She trailed off, then sighed, "If I'm good enough for her. Liam dumped me, and I can't really blame him for that. And I've been kind of a mess, lately."

Carla snorted, "I'll say."

"Ouch."

"I'm just agreeing with you. I will say, though. You've been less of a shit show since you started talking with Lexi. She seems good for you."

"She is," Marie said, smiling. She glanced over her shoulder as the door opened and Blake walked into the main room wearing just an oversized shirt that acted almost like a short dress on her. She looked annoyingly gorgeous, as usual.

Marie smiled at her, though, which Blake returned, then turned her attention back to Carla, speaking just a bit softer.

"What if being with her doesn't make me good enough for her to want to stay with me, though?"

"Wow, that's thinking ahead."

Marie blushed, "I know. I just..."

"You really like her."

"Yeah."

"Just don't stress about it, Marie. Enjoy being with her, don't overthink it, and just make sure you communicate with her, since that was evidently your problem with Liam."

Marie sighed, "Yeah, I know. Thanks, Carla. See you later?"

"You better. Bye, Marie."

Marie put the phone down on the counter with a sigh.

"How's your big doing?"

Marie blinked at Blake's question, turning to her blue-haired roommate.

"What? Oh, she's good. Just..."

Marie trailed off, studying Blake as the petite girl gazed at her, steaming mug of tea in one hand. Maybe she would be some help?

As far as Marie knew, Blake had never been in a long term relationship, though Blake had seemed just a little too closed-mouthed on the subject when they'd first met for her to think that was entirely true. Still...she seemed confident enough in herself that if she did want to be in a relationship, she'd probably be a pro at it.

"Girl trouble," Marie admitted with a sigh.

Blake's eyes widened. She straightened, setting her mug down on the counter, "What? With Lexi? What happened?"

Marie blinked, surprised at the genuine concern in Blake's expression.

"Nothing," Marie said after a moment of collecting her thoughts, "I mean, nothing bad, at least. I'm the one worrying about things."

Blake cocked her head, "You want to talk about it? What's up?"

Marie nodded slowly, "Things are starting to get serious. Like, going from fucking to maybe dating and boyfriend/girlfriend-serious."

Blake's expression lit up, "That's awesome."

Marie nodded, "But...I'm worried I'm going to fuck it up."

She bit off the "Like I did with Liam" part since she knew Blake was still friends with him and they shared some classes. She just didn't feel like getting into anything that might bring up at the moment.

Blake studied her for a moment, "Any specific reason? I know you'd never done anything with girls until the last few months. Is it--are you sure--"

Blake frowned, and Marie saved her the trouble of finding the right words.

"I'm sure that this isn't just a rebound or me being fascinated by the 'novelty' of being with a girl," she said, "That's what Carla was concerned about."

Blake shook her head, "That's part of it, but not exactly what I was gonna say."

The blue-haired girl was silent for another few seconds, then sighed and met Marie's gaze, "Okay, I'm just gonna be blunt. Are you sure you're okay with pussy and toys instead of cock? I like eating pussy, and my toys are fun, but for me, at least, they're no substitute to the real thing. If things are getting serious with Lexi, that might mean no cock for a long time if things go well."

Marie snorted, blushing, "I know exactly what you mean, and no, that's--"

Then she caught herself, blushing even deeper, "I mean--I get it, but that's not...No, that's not something I'm concerned about."

Blake peered at her for a moment, and Marie had to purposefully not look away.

Then Blake's eyes widened and she grinned, "Lexi is trans, isn't she?"

Fuck.

Marie knew her face showed the answer. Her cheeks were definitely as red as a firetruck by this point.

She sighed, "I'm not entirely sure if that's my secret to share, but she seemed pretty open about it when telling me."

Blake was grinning, "That's awesome, dude."

Marie frowned, "What do you mean?"

Blake raised an eyebrow, "When we first met, do you think you would have been open to the idea of hanging out with a trans person, much less dating them?"

Marie frowned, sighing, "Probably not. Fuck, that's awful."

Blake shrugged, "I mean yeah, but considering you now like Lexi, a trans person, and want to be with her enough that you're worried about fucking things up, I'd say you've grown a lot since then, so think of it as a positive thing rather than something bad."

Marie smiled, "Thanks."

Blake returned the smile, "Of course. And it's a good sign that she's confident about who she is. Everyone has trouble with that, but considering all the shit trans people have to go through just because of who they are, her being open about it probably means she's a really strong person."

"She is."

"Then just be honest with her, dude. If you're worried about fucking things up, talk to her about it so you guys can work out whatever it is together."

Marie smiled, "Thanks, Blake."

Blake grinned, picking her mug back up to take a sip, "No problem, dude."

Marie studied her for a moment and leaned back against the island., "What about you?"

Blake raised an eyebrow, "What about me?"

Marie shrugged, "I don't know. You seem...happier lately. Are you seeing anyone? I know you don't really date cuz of your camming, but I know even just the right fuckbuddy can be really nice."

Blake smiled blushing, "Thanks. And I don't know. Things are just going a bit better in general. I've been making more money without having to work as hard, and I've been making some good progress on some software projects I'm working on despite being at the super tedious parts."

Marie nodded, that wasn't exactly the answer she'd been looking for, but she knew there were certain subjects Blake just didn't like to talk about at all, and if she wanted to share, she would.

"That's great," Marie said, "Sorry I haven't been around as much, by the way."

Blake waved her off, "You're in a new relationship, dude. And finals are coming up. Don't worry about it."

She smiled again, "It is nice to just talk, though."

Marie nodded, smiling back, "It is."

She bit her lip, "Um, with Lexi, though...I know you're still friends with Liam, but maybe don't mention that to him if anything about me comes up? Her being trans, I mean. Like I said, I--"

Blake nodded, cutting her off, "She's open but you're not sure how open. No problem, dude. I'm pretty good at keeping secrets. Liam never would have known about me if he wasn't a perv."

Marie snorted, "Please tell me you give him shit about that."

Blake grinned, "Whenever the opportunity arises. Told him I'd kick him out of my chatrooms if I see him, by the way. Also it's just super fun to embarrass him."

Marie smiled. A part of her felt like talking about Liam should be more awkward, but it didn't.

Does that mean I'm really ready for things with Lexi?

She hoped so.

***

Liam

"Liam!"

Liam looked up from his phone and smiled as Kiki walked over and sat down at his table.

"Hey, Kiki."

He shoved the few plates he'd gotten from the vegan food station over toward her, earning a smile.

"Damn, you got two plates of each for me?"

He snorted, "I figured you probably need it considering how often you're in the gym."

Kiki grinned, tucking a few stray curls back into her messy bun before taking a bit of her food, "So what's up? You look tense."

Liam frowned, "I'm not tense."

Kiki raised an eyebrow, "You're tense. For you, at least. And this is one of the few times I've seen you without Blake outside of your room since you two have started going out, so I'm assuming it's something to do with her. What's up?"

Liam sighed, taking a bite of his own food to give him a moment to think, "Blake is being...strange."

"Like she's hiding something?"

Liam nodded, "I don't think it's anything bad, and I know she's a private person and she's entitled to her own life and not telling him everything, but this is different. She's acting off. I'm just concerned it's something that bothering her, and she feels like it would be a burden to tell me."

He looked up to find Kiki rolling her eyes, smirking, "What?"

Kiki finished chewing her food and swallowed before speaking, "You know how annoyingly good you are sometimes, right? I'd kill to have someone as wonderful and thoughtful as you to go out with."

Liam raised an eyebrow, "I did ask you out sophmore year."

Kiki rolled her eyes, "To homecoming. And I told you I didn't know if I would be able to go. You never followed up to ask me on an actual date."

"I actually tried to."

She frowned, "When?"

"Football game. I forget if it was the actual homecoming game or the one after, but since I knew you couldn't come, I was gonna ask you out. I went to find you, though, and you were behind the lockers with Kyle."

Kiki's eyes widened, "Oh, shit. Really?"

Liam nodded, giving her a pointed look as he took another bite.

Kiki let out a long breath, "Damn."

Then she shrugged, "Well, if it's any consolation, I would have totally gone out with you."

Liam raised an eyebrow, "Really?"

"Yeah, you were cute. Sweet."

"Were?"

Kiki rolled her eyes, "Don't make me throw my tofu at you. You know what I mean. You were different than other guys I dated, but in a good way."

Liam grinned, "Thanks. Glad I didn't, though. Definitely would have fucked it up with my awkwardness and worrying desperation for affection."

Kiki snorted, "I refuse to believe you were that bad. Me being a vegan definitely would have been a deal breaker for you, though. You like meat way too much, and you love cooking with it."

Liam shrugged, "Veggies get boring by themselves."

Kiki stuck her tongue out at him.

"In all seriousness, though, Liam," she said, "If you think Blake is acting off, just be there for her. She'll tell you when she's ready."

Liam pursed his lips, frowning, "You sure?"

"You guys seem really good together. Like, disgustingly adorable-good."

Liam smirked, "You're still just annoyed because you wanted to hang out with Blake and she took me into the bathroom to do it in the shower."

Kiki blushed. Liam did, too, but Kiki blushed harder.

"She could have waited till later," Kiki murmured into her food.

Liam grinned, "Trust me, she couldn't have. You saw the app."

Kiki blushed even harder, "I do want to actually hang out some time with her and get to know her where you two running off to fuck somewhere isn't on the agenda.

Liam swallowed, blushing harder than Kiki this time, "Fair enough. I'll see if she's free at all before finals. That and whatever's been bugging her have made her a bit distracted."

Kiki nodded, "That would be nice. And like I said--just be there for her."

"I will."

Liam downed the rest of his drink, "You doing anything later, by the way?"

Kiki raised an eyebrow, "Why, Blake busy?"

"Yes," Liam sighed, "I also wanted to know if you wanted to come over and watch a movie later, though."

Kiki laughed, "Sure. Going to the gym first, though. You should come."

Liam shook his head, "Fuck, no--I'm not falling for that again."

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad. You go to the gym with Swar and Eli all the time. You even go with Blake, right? She's fit--from what I could tell, at least."

"Yeah, but we're not fucking animals. You and Matt nearly killed me the last time I worked out with either of you. Go work out with him."

Kiki stuck out her tongue, "Maybe I will. Working out with me would get you super jacked, though. You've got decent abs, but I could make them better, and probably help you put on a few more pounds, too. Blake would like that, wouldn't she?"

"Yeah, but she also likes me alive."

Liam's eyes went wide as Kiki grabbed an ice cube from her cup.

He ducked.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the little moment between Blake and Marie! Do you think that means things will be taking a turn for the better? What about the little scene between Liam and Kiki?