The Roommate Pt. 26

Story Info
Marie goes down on Lexi, Blake goes farther down on Liam.
4.2k words
4.83
4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXVI: Eatin' Ass and Suckin' Dick

Blake and Marie

Blake

Blake had to stop herself from doing a little dance at Liam's words. She was surprised she succeeded, given how foggy her brain was between the vibrator and the naked, hard Liam in front of her.

Fuck, I missed him.

Just looking at him naked shouldn't be able to get her so worked up, but she couldn't help it.

He's too fucking yummy for his own good. Especially that bubble butt of his.

And he'd told Blake she could have it. Well...have it a third of the way, at least, but that was more than enough for now.

"Turn around," she said, quickly shedding the rest of her clothes. The vibrator was waterproof, so leaving it in was no problem, "Let me see my prize."

Liam grinned at that, thankfully, and Blake bit her lip, pussy clenching around the vibrator so hard a moan slipped free anyways as Liam presented his round, juicy booty to her.

Blake stepped toward it and grabbed the firm cheeks, reveling in how awesome they felt in her tiny hands.

She shuddered, then stepped back and admired all of him.

"Bend over."

Liam's face went bright red at the order, making her giggle, but he did it. Blake grinned as she stepped closer, then her eyes went wide. She grabbed his cheeks and spread them.

He shaved. Oh, fuck. Everything is so smooth and yummy and lickable...how did I not notice he'd shaved his balls? They look so smooth and cute.

Blake wanted to taste all of it. The way her body reacted...she felt like her pussy should just be a waterfall right now.

Whirling Liam around, Blake pulled him to her in a deep, thorough kiss, that left them both breathless when she pulled back. His steel rod of a cock trapped between them so that it pressed into her stomach didn't hurt, either.

"You realized you're the sweetest, most amazing boyfriend ever, right?" she said, gazing into his smoldering blue eyes, "How hard did you have to work to get it all nice and smooth like that?"

Liam gave her a sheepish grin, cheeks still red as a tomato, "Uh, it took a good amount of trial and error. I was assured it would be worth it, though."

Blake grinned, "Oh you have no idea. Shaving like that and showing me was a very dangerous move."

Liam arched an eyebrow.

"I've seen how absolutely delicious your booty looks when you shave like that, and it makes me want to lick every inch of it and never stop, so that's not going to be a one-time thing."

Liam grinned, "Just make it worth it, then."

Oh, I fucking will. You have no idea what you've unleashed, Liam.

Blake flexed her hands for a moment, wanting Liam to turn around so she could smack and grab his perfect, smooth, bubble butt. She shivered, however, and notices the steam billowing near the ceiling.

Probably best to make sure everything looks and smells squeaky clean, first, anyway.

Blake grabbed Liam's hand and pulled him into the shower, quickly tying up her hair so it didn't become unmanageable. They made out for a little bit under the hot spray, letting the steam surround them, hands exploring each other's bodies, then Blake grabbed the body wash and giggled as she squirted a generous amount onto Liam's chest before pressing herself against him and sliding around. Liam rolled his eyes, but laughed as they proceeded to soap each other up, reaching, groping and cleaning all the nooks and crannies of each other's bodies.

Once they'd finished cleaning and taking turns under the spray to wash off all the soap, Blake switched with Liam so that the spray hit her lower back and booty, keeping her nice and toasty, while he stood out of the water. It was steamy enough in the shower by now that his skin didn't get all goosebumpy.

Blake drank in her boyfriend's wet, wonderful naked form, then met his gaze. She raised a finger and twirled it around, "Hands against the wall."

Liam snorted, but did as she said. He even stuck his butt up in the air without being asked!

Blake stifled a giggle-fit at that, shivering at all of the very naughty ideas that position gave her.

Grinning, she grabbed, his cheeks, then gasped even before she could spread them.

Holy shit, he's so smooth.

Blake ran her hands over Liam's delicious booty, squeezing it a few times before she spread his firm cheeks, then her mouth started to water.

"You shaved," she said, almost in disbelief.

Blake couldn't believe it. She'd thought she would need to help him with this or just ignore the hair and go for his bootyhole. Instead, she gazed at Liam's hairless ass, skin unblemished and smooth, his hole a yummy pink coin slot. He'd even shaved his balls! The smooth hairless sac looked...fucking adorable.

Releasing Liam's ass, Blake spun him around and pulled him to her, meeting his lips in a deep kiss that left her heart pounding and both of them gasping for air.

"You're so fucking amazing," Blake gasped, threading her fingers through his hair as she grinned at him, "I think that's one of the sweetest things you've ever done."

Liam grinned, "What, you mean not asking you to lick a hairy ass?"

Blake snorted, "Your ass was fuzzy at most, not actually hairy. But yes. You're fucking wonderful, and it makes your ass even more delicious."

She giggled as he blushed at that.

"How many tries did it take you to get it that way?"

"A while. I actually tried shaving once a while ago over the summer, but got really bad razor burn, so I made sure to do some research and watch tutorials after that."

Blake bit her lip, gazing into his incredible blue eyes, "I think it was definitely worth it. Does it feel weird?"

Liam shook his head, "I think I prefer it. Never liked having a lot of hair there, especially when I was on swim team in high school."

Blake grinned, and Liam blushed, "Fuck, I hadn't told you about that, had I?"

Blake shook her head, "Nope, but I'm definitely hanging out with Kiki now."

Liam rolled his eyes, "Just make my shaving efforts worth it, okay?"

Blake nipped at his lip, "Oh it will be. You have no idea how dangerous shaving like that was, do you?"

He raised an eyebrow.

"Your ass looks fucking delicious," she said, "And now that I know exactly how yummy it looks all nice and smooth like that, I'm going to want more of it."

Liam went bright red, and Blake didn't miss the way his cock twitched when she said that.

Fuck, he actually does want this.

Blake noticed the steam billowing overhead, then, and tugged Liam toward the shower, shivering a bit, "Come on, I'm getting cold."

She tied her hair up, not wanting to deal with it right now, then moaned as she stepped under the hot spray. Liam stepped in after her and wrapped his arms around her once he closed the curtain.

Once they'd both warmed up a bit, she grabbed the soap and started sudsing them up, spending extra time on Liam's wonderful ass and between his cheeks. She caught more than a few small moans and gasps from him as she did so.

"You really like my ass, don't you?"

Blake grinned at the mix of arousal and embarrassment in his voice and dug her fingers into the firm flesh, "Mmm. Fuck, yes, I do."

The more Blake touched Liam's ass, the foggier her head became. Having him tease her for so long didn't help, of course. When she moved her hands to his front, handling his cock, Blake nearly spun around and backed her own booty up onto Liam's wonderful cock.

She didn't, though. No matter how much she wanted to. For now, she needed to focus on Liam.

Once both of them had soaped up and rinsed off, Blake switched places with Liam and had bend over facing away from the showerhead. That allowed him to steady himself against the wall and keep his booty out of the spray, so Blake didn't drown.

She knelt down behind him and spread his cheeks, licking her lips at the smooth skin, "You ready?"

Blake looked up just enough to catch a nod, then grinned, body flushing with arousal. It was a good thing they were already in the shower, because her pussy would definitely be dripping onto the floor by the end of this.

Rather than dive right in, Blake decided to go easy on Liam. She sucked and nipped at the firm flesh of each of his cheeks, slowly moving in toward her prize, spreading his bootylicious cheeks as she did so. He tasted fresh, with only a hint of the body wash and his usual taste, but the smooth skin felt amazing on her tongue and against under her lips.

Deliciously lickable. When she finally worked her way between his big juicy booty cheeks, Blake still didn't go straight for the hole. He'd teased her all day, so she would give him a taste of his own medicine. She licked above the hole and around it, pussy twitching and growing even wetter at the gasps and moans she caught from him over the sound of the spray.

She spent a little time on his perineum, kissing it, licking it, and nipping at it, making sure to put some nice pressure on it, too, which Liam's moans indicated he enjoyed quite a lot. Then she moved onto his balls.

Liam usually kept them pretty trim, but this time they were entirely hairless, and so fucking smooth. Blake was careful despite her excitement, gently kissing them and stroking the delicate sac with both her tongue and her fingers. Liam's moan as she carefully took one between her lips sent shivers down her spine, making her pussy clench with need around the vibrator.

Blake almost put her hand down to her clit, but held back, returning it to Liam's ass. Her body had become so used to vibrators, that it took a long time for most low-to-medium speed vibrators to bring her close to orgasm, though they still felt nice and made her horny. Changing the pressure with her hands or by simply clenching around it could bring her to orgasm very quickly, but Blake wanted to see if once she was done eating Liam's ass, he could make her cum by eating her ass.

Blake shivered at that thought, then decided to finally go for her prize. First, however, she pulled back just enough to smack Liam's wet booty, the contact making some wonderfully crisp slaps as Liam's booty jiggled in a way that unleashed a growl from deep in Blake's chest.

She dove in, spreading Liam's cheeks and giving his pink coinslot hole a broad, firm lick.

He moaned, ass clenching, and Blake grinned, nearly cackling.

"Did that feel good?" she asked before licking it again.

Liam just grunted in response.

Blake licked again, enjoying the way his ass flexed under her hands, "Do you like having someone eat your ass, Liam?"

He groaned, "You fucking know I do."

Blake giggled, then dove back in. She alternated between giving Liam's ass broad, firm licks, nipping and kissing the flesh of his cheeks and perineum, and poking at his little hole with her tongue. His moans were like shots of arousal straight to her pussy, fogging up her head even further. When she had to pull back to give herself a break, she smacked his ass a few times, pussy twitching at the firmness of his flesh and the way it jiggled on impact.

Blake found she couldn't get enough of Liam's ass. She wanted to stick her tongue deeper and deeper. A few times, she considered bringing one of her fingers closer to his tight little hole, wanting to find his prostate and milk him as she sucked on his balls.

She restrained herself, however, knowing Liam hadn't consented to that.

Not yet, at least.

Blake was certain that wouldn't be a problem after how much he was enjoying this.

After a while, Blake had to stop--her jaw was getting too sore. She pouted for a moment--her fantasy had been to cum just from eating Liam's ass--but she should have opportunities to try again for that in the future. The vibrator had her on edge--Liam wouldn't need to do much to make her cum--but it alone wasn't enough physical stimulation to make her cum, even if the mental stimulation was insane.

Straightening, Blake squeezed Liam's wonderful ass a few more times, licking her lips before she pulled him around an met his eyes. She shivered at how glazed over they were.

"So...you liked that?"

Liam nodded lazily, and Blake grinned.

She hugged him, nuzzling her face against his damp, warm, muscular chest, "Thank you for being so wonderful."

Liam's hands grasped her shoulders and moved her back. When she looked up at him, he had an eyebrow raised.

"What?"

"Blake...I'm the wonderful one? That felt amazing."

She grinned, "How do you think getting to make you feel that way was? I know a lot of guys would have issues with that."

Liam shook his head, "Other guys are fucking morons."

Blake snorted, "Well, can't say I don't agree with that. If you feel that way, though, what made you take so long to agree to it?"

"Other than the recent lack of guaranteed private time?"

Blake rolled her eyes, "I suppose that factors into it."

"Honestly, making sure everything looked nice back there. I didn't like the way it looked after I just trimmed, and--"

Blake shut him up with a kiss, growing even more pleased with Liam when he didn't balk at it, considering where her tongue had just been. When his tongue slipped between her lips, Blake moaned, melting into the kiss, her pussy even more desperate for his cock.

"Thank you for letting me eat your ass," she said breathlessly when he pulled back.

He grinned, "So you'd want to do it again? As long as I keep it...you know, all nice looking?"

Blake raised an eyebrow, "I will eat your ass pretty much whenever you let me, Liam. Though seeing you all nice and smooth back there was super-hot."

She cackled at the way his cheeks burned.

"You also now have permission to eat my ass whenever you want," she said, turning around and wiggling her ass at him.

His cheeks grew even darker, "Like now?"

Biting her lip, Blake slipped past Liam and put her hands on the wall, sticking her booty out toward him. Her pussy clenched around the vibrator in anticipation.

***

Marie

Lexi grinned and threaded a hand through Marie's hair. Marie shivered as Lexi pushed her back down to her knees, then licked her licks at the wonderful cock standing at attention before her. Her mouth was already watering, and her pussy was a fucking waterfall by this point.

Heart pounding, Marie reached up and grasped Lexi's cock by the base. She licked her lips, then leaned in and kissed the tip before flicking the head with her tongue a few times. She traced the tiny opening, then ducked a bit lower and kissed Lexi's balls. They were so soft. So fucking smooth.

A low moan escaped Lexi, and Marie grinned as the taller girl gripped her scalp.

Marie made sure to be gentle with Lexi's sack as she kissed every inch of it. Once or twice, she sucked one of the orbs between her lips, earning a gasp, then hiss from Lexi, followed by a tightening of the girl's fingers on her scalp. Down here, Lexi's scent filled Marie's head. She smelled strongly of sweat, but Marie found she enjoyed it. The scent was just Lexi. It made Marie picture the girl's incredible muscles.

For a moment, Marie contemplated moving just a bit lower between Lexi's legs to tease her ass.

I asked to suck her cock, though. And technically I'm not even doing that right now.

Rather than moving back to the tip, however, Marie moved up from Lexi's balls to the base of her cock. She rested her head against Lexi's hips for a moment, breathing in her scent and thickening the fog in her head. Lexi let out a satisfied moan and scratched at Marie's scalp.

Encouraged, Marie kissed the base of Lexi's shaft, then sucked on the spongey, yet hard flesh. She left a wet, shiny ring around the base with her tongue, then moved up the shaft. Grinning, she tilted her head back, gazing past Lexi's cock toward the girl's face.

Lexi's eyes were closed, lips parted, abs clenched.

Marie licked her lips, shivering at the knowledge of how good she was making Lexi feel. She put a hand on each of Lexi's thighs, feeling the wonderful muscle beneath her hands, then started licking her shaft again. She did the same thing she'd done when stripping Lexi, kissing, licking and sucking at her cock an inch at a time. Marie would move a bit closer to the head, then back down to the base, painting Lexi's cock with her spit till it shone. Every pulse and twitch of Lexi's cock at her mouth's attentions made Marie's pussy clench.

When she finally reached the head, Marie found herself desperate to finally have Lexi's cock inside her. She flicked the tip with her tongue a few times, smirking when Lexi's hips bucked. Then she wet her lips and kissed the tip of Lexi's cock.

Marie gazed up at Lexi as she moved her head forward, lips parting around the big mushroom tip, then shuddered as Lexi met her eyes with her own heavy-lidded gaze. Marie moaned around Lexi's cock, making it twitch even as she took more of it in her mouth.

The smell and taste filled Marie's senses, nearly overwhelming her with lust. Lexi's cock felt so fucking good against her lips and tongue. She could feel every throb and twitch as she slowly worked the cock into her mouth.

She got it about two-thirds of the way into her mouth when it hit the barrier of her throat, and Marie swallowed, accepting the rest of Lexi's cock into her mouth. Marie shuddered as it stretched her throat and jaw. She'd be a bit sore tomorrow, but fuck, it would be worth it. When her lips and nose came to rest against Lexi's pelvis, Marie moaned around her girl's cock, gripping her thighs as she pressed her face into Lexi's smooth skin.

Marie swallowed, and Lexi moaned, hips bucking, fingers dipping into her scalp. The movement gave Marie and idea, and she swallowed a few more times before slowly pulling back off Lexi's cock.

When the head popped free of her mouth, a thick line of spit connecting the head to Marie's lips, Marie grinned up at Lexi.

"You can be a bit rougher if you want," she said, gazing up at Lexi, "I can take it."

Marie grinned at the way Lexi shuddered, nails digging into Marie's scalp.

"Are you sure?" Lexi asked, voice thick as she met Marie's gaze.

Marie grinned nodding.

Something flashed in Lexi's gaze. Whatever it was, it soaked Marie's pussy even more than she'd thought possible. The way Lexi spoke, voice filled with lust, made it even worse.

"Then ask for it."

Fuck.

"Can you be rougher with me, Lexi?" Marie asked, leaning forward to kiss the tip of her cock, "Please? Can you facefuck me like threatened to last time I sucked your cock?"

Lexi groaned and grabbed Marie's head with both hands. Marie nearly forgot to take a breath as Lexi's cock suddenly filled her mouth. It hit the back of her throat, and Marie swallowed by reflex, letting Lexi shove her cock all the way inside Marie's mouth on the first stroke.

For a moment, Lexi just held her there, cock throbbing as it stretched out Marie's throat. Marie moaned around it, then smiled to herself. As much as she could with such a large cock in her mouth, at least.

Then Lexi withdrew.

She started out slow, letting Marie get used to taking the cock down her throat, but that didn't last long. Every thrust was just a bit harder, a bit faster. Lexi soon switched from moving Marie's head up and down her cock to holding Marie's head still and working her hips.

Fuck, that's hot.

Marie steadied herself on Lexi's thighs, gripping them for support.

Lexi's rhythm grew faster and faster, balls slapping against Marie's chin. Every time that huge cock pushed into her throat and stretched her out, Marie got wetter. She didn't know how that was possible, but she did. By the time Lexi was truly facefucking her, Marie found herself overwhelmed by arousal. Her mind had completely fogged over, wetness dripping down her thighs, spit dripping down her chin, her pussy--entire body, really--begging to be touched. Only one coherent through held on in Marie's lust-addled mind:

12