The Roommate Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want her cum. I want her cum sooo bad.

She realized how much she'd missed this, that this was how she wanted to be treated. Not by everyone, of course, but by someone like Lexi--someone she trusted.

Lexi started fucking Marie's face even harder, nails diffing into her scalp. Marie moaned around Lexi's cock, throat relaxing and letting the massive invader in and out without her needing to think about it.

"Fuck!"

Marie found herself dizzy and empty without warning.

She stopped.

The realization hit Marie harder than she'd thought it would. It was so sudden. So--

Lexi's hand cupped her cheek, pressing her head against a smooth, firm thigh. Spit still dripping from her chin, breaths coming in gasps, Marie looked up and found Lexi smiling down at her, looking a bit strained. Her chest heaved with her breathing.

That smile immediately made everything better. Marie felt safe and less empty. It didn't hurt that Lexi's throbbing cock stood at attention just a few inches from her face, shiny and dripping with her spit.

"You have no idea," Lexi panted, "How hard it was not to just empty my load down that perfect fucking throat of yours."

Marie cocked her head, meeting Lexi's gaze. Those eyes of hers smoldered, making Marie even more desperate to have something inside her again.

"Why didn't you?"

A growl rose from Lexi's throat.

"Fuck. You're going to make it very hard for me to restrain myself, aren't you?"

Marie grinned up at Lexi, nuzzling against her thigh and wrapping her arms around the powerful limb, "Is that such a bad thing?"

Lexi groaned, "I didn't want to cum just yet."

Marie shivered as Lexi stroked her cheek with her knuckles, "I want to make you squirm first, and I brought over a few things to help with that, just in case our talk turned out like this."

Marie gasped as her pussy clenched, images spinning through her mind at Lexi's words.

"What--what did you bring?"

Lexi flashed a predatory grin, "Let's find out, shall we?"

Marie whimpered as Lexi turned and walked toward her bag, taking away that wonderful leg. She stayed kneeling on the floor and looked after Lexi as the taller girl, cock still dripping with Marie's spit, strode across the room and unzipped the bag she'd brought with her.

Fuck, her ass looks amazing.

A lump formed in Marie's throat when Lexi pulled out some rope, a few straps, and a paddle. Her pussy went into overdrive as she imagined that paddle smacking her ass, the ropes and straps binding her down while Lexi did whatever the fuck she wanted with Marie.

If she's anywhere as devious as Kylie...

Marie was so fucked.

Her pussy clenched again, and for a moment, Marie thought she might be able to cum just from thinking about what Lexi might do to her.

She gasped.

"Nervous?"

Marie blinked. Lexi was back at her side, holding the ropes and straps in her left hand, the paddle in her right. Marie met Lexi's eyes, as the girl set her implements down on the bed, then shuddered as she felt the other girl's gaze travel over her, caressing her with that smoldering fire.

Lexi's eyes stopped at one point and she grinned. She met Marie's gaze, then her fingers were in Marie's hair, pulling her to her feet.

Marie gasped and shuddered at how easily Lexi did that too her, then moaned as Lexi swiped two fingers across her pussy.

She looked to Lexi's eyes and found them sparkling even as they smoldered. Lexi grinned, leaning in close.

"Looks like someone is fucking desperate for me to play with them. Aren't you?"

Marie nodded, a whimper escaping her throat.

Lexi leaned in just a bit closer, then brought two glistening fingers between them and slipped them between her lips. She moaned as she sucked them dry.

"Fuck," Marie gasped, lust clouding her mind again.

That's so fucking--

Marie gasped again, legs wobbling and nearly sending her to the ground as Lexi tapped Marie's pussy.

Fuck...if she does that again, I think I might cum.

Heart pounding, Marie met Lexi's gaze.

Lexi grinned, "Get on the bed. Time for me to tie you up."

A/N: What do you think of this new development with Blake and Liam? Do you think his friends overheard? And what about Marie? Do you think she's going to push Lexi hard enough to break her control? Or melt in before her?

12