The Roommate Pt. 29

Story Info
Marie finishes her story, then gets face-fucked.
3.8k words
4.76
5.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXIX: Your Slut

Lexi

"Go on," Lexi said, curling her fingers and eliciting another gasp from Marie.

The blonde whimpered, then took a deep breath, shaking her head a bit. Her glassy eyes locked with Lexi's as she spoke.

"She told me she would give me back my little one to wear home the next day if it still fit," Marie said, voice breathy, chest rising and falling with every phrase, "She had me crawl between her legs and turn around after that, so that I was leaning back against her."

Marie shuddered, eyes closing for a moment, "It was so fucking intense. She spread my legs and had me sit so that the mattress pressed against the base of the plug. I'd never been so aware of how someone's chest felt against my back before--boy or girl."

Marie's eyes fluttered open and she swallowed, blushing before she continued, "I closed my eyes and she started teasing me with her fingers, running them all over my--Ah!."

Lexi grinned at the gasp as she withdrew her fingers from Marie's folds, sucking them clean before ghosting them over the blonde's smooth skin. She ran them up and down Marie's taut stomach, squeezing and groping her curves in places, accenting the teasing by pinching her nipples.

"Like that?" Lexi asked, cock throbbing at how smooth Marie's skin was, how amazing she felt.

Marie swallowed hard, whimpering as she nodded, "Yeah. She threatened to try and make me cum just from playing with my nipples, but then finally touched my pussy. She'd put it off for so long, I was so fucking wet. It felt so good that I just lost it for a bit and slumped back against her. I remember her--"

Marie paused, cheeks growing dark again as she averted her eyes.

Lexi stopped teasing Marie and grasped her chin again, moving close enough to press her cock against Marie's stomach. The blonde gasped, eyes fluttering, "You remember her what?"

Marie held Lexi's gaze for a moment, cheeks growing even redder, "I remember her asking me how much of my arousal was from what she was doing, and how much of it was from me being...a desperate little slut."

Lexi raised an eyebrow at that. Most girls Lexi knew would have spat out something like that, remembering it with anger. She didn't detect any of that in Marie, however. She seemed more embarrassed than anything else.

But about what?

Lexi thought for a moment, then blinked.

"Did you like it when she called you that?" Lexi asked, "A slut?"

Marie hesitated, then nodded.

Lexi let herself grin.

That, I can work with.

She moved closer, "And are you? A desperate little slut, I mean?"

Marie's eyes glazed over, her breathing growing heavier.

Lexi moved even closer, fingers still holding Marie's chin. She brushed her cheek against Marie's, lips millimeters from the blonde's ears, "Remember what I said about being honest, Marie. I need you to tell me the truth. How do you feel about being a desperate little slut? Because you sure look like one right now--tied up with a dripping pussy that's just begging for my cock."

Marie let out a shuddering gasp, "Fuck."

For a moment, Lexi tensed, worrying she'd pushed the girl too far. Then--

"I am a desperate little slut," Marie said, voice thick with lust, yet also...relief?

"That's part of what I meant earlier, when I said I was messed up."

Lexi pulled back, meeting Marie's gaze.

"I think," Marie said slowly, "That if I'm your slut, who is fucking desperate for you, that I might be a bit better off, though."

Lexi swallowed.

Fuck. That was a lot to take. Lexi...she'd been there before, and she knew what could happen if someone in Marie's state was taken advantage of. That outweighed the parts of her that screamed NO, that this was too much for her.

I'll just need to make sure to walk things back a bit after tonight.

"You want to be my slut?" Lexi asked, blood pounding, voice thicker than she'd realized.

Marie nodded, "Please."

Lexi grinned, "Are you okay with me calling you 'Slut' when there's no one else around?"

Marie's eyes grew wide. She nodded.

Lexi had to keep herself from cackling at what she had planned, "Okay. You can be my slut."

Marie smiled. Lexi knew she'd made the right choice.

"But I have two conditions."

Marie's expression grew almost laughably serious, "Anything. Whatever you want."

"You need to finish your story, then make me cum."

Marie moaned, biting her lip, "Where was I?"

Lexi released Marie's chin and let her hands start wandering down the blonde's body again, "You said you lost it for a bit while she was teasing you."

Marie shuddered, "Right. I don't even think she was really trying to get me off. She played with my whole body until I finally came. It was like being high. I--"

She paused for a moment, face going red, but continued, "I giggled into the gag when I came."

Lexi smirked, "And was that the end of it?"

Marie shook her head, "She brought me down slowly after that. It felt like I was just floating forever, and when I came out of it, I still wasn't all there, but she told me that was just a warmup."

Lexi swallowed, eyes locked on Marie's. It was getting harder and harder to ignore her throbbing cock.

So why should I?

Lexi thought for a moment, then settled on the perfect evil idea.

She moved up next to Marie on the bed, cutting the girl off before she could continue. She smacked Marie's pussy and grinned as the blonde gasped collapsing against her, then, while Marie took a moment to recover, she moved her hips and used one hand to press her cock down so that it pointed straight out rather than up.

Both of them gasped at once as Lexi slid her cock into place against Marie's outer lips.

Fuck, that's good.

Marie's lips were like velvet against the top of her shaft.

Soaking wet velvet, anyway.

Smiling at how Marie slumped against her even now, nestling her head on Lexi's chest, Lexi reached around and grasped Marie's ass, squeeing it. She leaned in, lips brushing Marie's ear, "You said there was more to the story, slut?"

Marie took a few deep breaths, "You're fucking evil."

"And you love it, don't you?"

Marie whimpered.

Grinning, Lexi smacked the girl's ass, "Tell me the rest of the story, slut."

She didn't miss the way Marie shuddered against her as she breathed in, hips moving back and forth over her cock.

Fuck, I hope there isn't too much more left or I won't last.

"She started fingering me again," Marie said, "This time with her fingers actually inside me. It made me way more aware of the plug, and she pressed down on my G-spot. It was...fuck. I came so fast. If she hadn't been holding me, I would have just collapsed onto the bed in a twitching, moaning mess. I don't know if she made me cum more than once or if she just gave me one endless orgasm, but it was amazing."

Her hips twitched again, and Lexi smacked her ass two more times, then gripped it, loving how firm and round it was.

"Then she brought you down?" Lexi asked.

Marie nodded against her, "She kept touching me as she took out the gag. It was so gentle that I was confused for a moment until she told me what aftercare was. After that, we took a break before the put the gag back in and she fucked me with a strapon."

Lexi bit her lip, cock throbbing against Marie's soaked folds. She was definitely a little jealous, but she chose to see it as more of a challenge. What Marie had done with Kylie sounded hot as all hell, but Lexi would just need to make sure she did better.

"Good slut," Lexi whispered. She grinned to herself when Marie shivered, hips twitching against her cock, "I'm glad she treated you right, because I have a lot of ideas on how to play with you like that."

"Lexi?" Marie breathed.

Lexi pulled back, meeting her eyes.

"Please," the blonde whimpered, "I need your cock in me so fucking bad."

Lexi grinned, grinding her hips against Marie's "But I think your pussy still needs a little more warming up before it's allowed to take my cock."

Marie whimpered, "Then fuck my face."

Lexi blinked.

"Please," Marie whimpered, grinding her hips into Lexi's feverishly, "You can fuck it as hard as you threatened to do last time. I just need to feel it inside me."

Lexi pulled back, holding back a grin at Marie's whimper as she withdrew her cock from between Marie's legs. She studied the blonde for a moment, then decided she wouldn't be able to hold back much longer anyway.

"Be a good little slut and turn around for me," Lexi said.

Marie shuddered, then did as she was told. It was a bit awkward, but Lexi liked watching her squirm.

Once Marie's back faced her, Lexi took a moment to drink in the girl's curves and the definition in her back. Then she smacked Marie's ass.

Marie hissed, though at the end it turned into a moan that made Lexi's cock throb.

Just a little bit more.

Lexi smacked Marie's ass again, then dug her fingers into the flesh before reaching up to the knot binding Marie's wrists behind her back. Once Marie's wrists were free, she massaged them and allowed Marie to work her arms a bit. Lexi walked over to the side of the bed and took Marie's chin in her fingers, turning the blonde's face to meet her gaze.

"Can you do more, or are you too stiff?"

Marie blinked, then shook her head.

Lexi grinned, "Then lie down on your back, head hanging over the edge of the mattress."

Marie grinned, eyes smoldering, then did as Lexi said.

As the blonde laid out on the sheets, something inside Lexi growled. She suddenly found it very difficult to go forward with what she had planned. Her body was overwhelmed with the desire to be on top of Marie, inside her, connected with her.

Lexi took a deep breath, steadying herself, then walked over to the corner of the bed. She met Marie's eyes, then took her wrist and began securing it to the corner of the bed.

I'll be inside her soon enough. Just in a different way.

Once Lexi had used her straps to secure Marie's upper arms to the foot of the bed, checking to make sure they weren't too tight and that Marie was stretched out comfortably, Lexi took her place at the foot of the bed. She gazed down at Marie, a smile tugging at the corner of her mouth as the blonde's wide eyes fixed on her cock and the large bead of precum hanging from the tip.

"You sure you can take this pounding your throat?" Lexi asked, moving her hips so that her cock stood at attention just above Marie's face.

"Please," Marie whimpered, "I need it."

Lexi steadied herself with one hand on the edge of the bed, letting her cock brush against Marie's lips. The blonde gasped, then Lexi did the same as Marie's tongue traced the shaft of her cock.

Lexi's head grew foggy, but she remembered herself enough to continue what she'd planned. She reached forward and smacked Marie's pussy.

"Oh, fuck," Marie gasped, breath hot on Lexi's cock.

Lexi grinned, leaning back and moving her cock out of Marie's reach, "Just wanted to make sure you're paying attention."

She glanced down at Marie to find the blonde pouting and raised an eyebrow, "You're a little brat, aren't you, slut?"

Marie's cheeks turned bright red.

Lexi grinned, then held up three fingers, "I want to make sure you're okay when I do this, because I'm going to be as rough as I think you want me to be. When I ask if you're okay, three is green, two is yellow, one is red. Green means keep going or go harder, yellow means you're unsure or I should slow down, and red means stop. Smack my thigh with your fingers to let me know how you're feeling, okay? Try it out."

Marie nodded, and tapped Lexi's thigh with three fingers. With the straps on, that was pretty much all she could do, "Okay."

Lexi grinned, "You ready?"

Marie swallowed, nodding, "Fuck, yes."

Lexi stepped forward so that she straddled Marie's face. She leaned forward and slapped the blonde's pussy again, then trailed her fingers up her body, stopping to pinch her nipples along the way.

"Then make it nice and wet, slut," she said, "I'm not holding back."

Lexi gasped as Marie licked her shaft from tip to balls, then sucked on Lexi's smooth sac, teasing the orbs with the tip of her tongue.

Fuck, she really wants this.

Lexi wanted to let Marie tease her a bit more, but the blonde's teasing soon became too much. She could pop another boner pill to keep things going, but she didn't want to give Marie the satisfaction of making her explode before even putting her cock inside her.

I'll remember that for later, though.

She would definitely enjoy a tied-up Marie teasing her cock until she popped and covered the girl's face with her cum.

Lexi shuddered and twitched away from Marie, taking a moment to catch her breath.

Fuck, I don't to make it worse by just thinking about it.

Once she didn't feel like she would burst at the slightest touch, Lexi stepped forward again and leaned over Marie, gripping the sheets as she supported herself with one hand and used the other to position her cock at Marie's mouth.

She'd never actually done this before--well, not on the receiving end, anyway--but she hoped it would work like she planned.

Slowly, Lexi thrust her hips forward. Marie's plush, slick lips parted around her cock, and Lexi felt Marie's jaw stretch as her cock slid further into the blonde's mouth. Her tongue felt amazing as Lexi's cock slid over it.

Fuck...so hot and fucking wet.

Marie twitched just as Lexi felt her tip hit the barrier of throat. Before Lexi could ask or even withdraw, however, Marie tapped her thigh with three fingers.

Lexi grinned and palmed Marie's chest with her free hand, kneading the soft, perky flesh before pinching the girl's nipple again, then gripping the sheets with it as she thrust her hips the rest of the way.

"Fuck," she hissed. Marie had done the same thing she did their first night together, swallowing Lexi's cock so that her throat no longer worked as a barrier to Lexi's size.

"Motherfucker," Lexi hissed, heart pounding, "Your throat is so fucking tight, slut."

Marie moaned around Lexi's shaft, and Lexi gasped, cock throbbing as the blonde's throat squeezed it.

"You sure you want this?" Lexi asked. Marie had deepthroated her like a champ before, but Marie had been in charge of that. Lexi would be the one doing the fucking this time, and she wouldn't be able to hold back.

Marie tapped her thigh again with three fingers, then gripped her thighs with both hands.

Lexi couldn't help but grin, "Fine, slut. I warned you."

She tried her best to start out slow. Not necessarily out of concern for Marie, but because she wanted to make sure she got the rhythm right. Lexi's heart pounded, and air rushed out of her in shuddering gasps as she worked her cock in and out of Marie's tight, wet throat.

It took a moment, but once she found her rhythm, Lexi let her hips take over. Her mind filled with a lusty haze as her gasps and Marie's moans filled the room.

Marie's throat was fucking amazing. It was hot, slick, and gripped Lexi's cock like a vise, squeezing it even more when Marie swallowed and vibrating when she moaned or gasped.

And fuck, she can take it.

Despite her best efforts, Lexi had fantasized about doing something like this with Marie ever since the girl had first gone down on her. She had zero problem taking Lexi's length or girth. It was almost like fucking a pussy, but with the novelty and arousal of knowing she was treating someone's throat like a fucktoy.

And she wants to be my slut. My slut.

Reminding herself of that brought Lexi so close to orgasm it snapped her out of her fog. She blinked, gazing down at Marie's naked body, a thin sheen of sweat making her skin shine. The sight made Lexi even closer to cumming.

Fuck. Not yet. I don't want this to stop.

Her length would allow her to keep fucking Marie's throat for a while even after she came, but then she'd be too sensitive. Marie would know she was in control the moment Lexi's hips bucked or she moaned in just the wrong way. Marie wasn't her sub yet, though she was more than willing, but Lexi still needed to establish that she was the one in charge.

Instead of pulling out, Lexi buried her cock in Marie's throat, feeling her balls press against the girl's nose.

"Oh, fuck, yes," she moaned, reveling in the feeling of being completely seated inside Marie, the blonde's lips soft around the base of her cock, her tongue pressing against the top of her shaft. She ground her hips a bit, eyes fluttering open when Marie moaned, vibrating her shaft.

Lexi realized she was panting, "You enjoying yourself, slut?"

Marie tapped her leg with three fingers, and Lexi grinned, eyes roving over the girl's naked body.

"Want it a bit rougher?"

Marie tapped again. Still three fingers.

Lexi reached forward and smacked Marie's pussy, gasping as the blonde moaned around her cock, then hooked two fingers inside her.

Marie groaned again, digging her fingers into Lexi's thighs.

"Too much, slut?"

Three fingers and another moan that nearly made Lexi cum.

Lexi grinned, "You want my cum down your throat?"

Three fingers again.

"Will you swallow it all like a good little slut?"

Three fingers.

Taking a deep breath, Lexi withdrew her cock from Marie's throat so that only the tip remained in her mouth. She hesitated just long enough to let Marie catch her breath, then rammed her cock back inside Marie's mouth. The blonde rewarded her by swallowing, squeezing Lexi's cock, then vibrating it with a throaty moan. Lexi paused long enough to enjoy the sensations, then withdrew and thrust again. She quickly picked up the pace, hammering Marie's throat with her cock. Marie's moans grew louder and more insistent as Lexi pounded her, using the fingers hooked in her pussy as an anchor. She didn't know if that felt particularly good for Marie, but it seemed to be driving Marie crazy with the way she was squirming against her bonds, moaning around Lexi's cock, and digging her nails into Lexi's thighs as she held on for dear life. That was all that Lexi really cared about. Her blood pounded, cock throbbing with her heartbeat as her orgasm grew closer and closer. Lexi's balls grew tight, cock hard as steel as she thrust faster and faster. Lust took over, completely fogging her head, controlling her hips.

Then it hit her.

Lexi nearly collapsed on top of Marie as her cock swelled, then shot her load down Marie's throat.

"Fuck," she hissed, as Marie moaned around her cock, "Fuck. Oh, fuck, that's good."

A particularly desperate moan ripped from Marie's throat, and Lexi realized that she'd been squeezing the blonde's pussy--pressing down hard with the heel of her hand while her hooked fingers curled up into Marie's G-spot.

Lexi nearly let up but looked down at her thigh. Marie wasn't telling her to let up.

Fuck, does she really want it that intense?

Lexi's mind ran with that idea as she continued to shoot her cum directly into Marie's throat, prolonging her orgasm as she came up with wonderfully deviant ideas for the future.

Panting, Lexi ground her hips against Marie's face as she rode out the rest of her orgasm. Marie's chest rose and fell with heavy breaths as she took it, but she didn't tap Lexi's thighs.

Is she groping them?

Marie moaned around Lexi's cock as it twitched from the thought of how turned on Marie was by her thighs.

I do work hard on them.

Lexi stood with her cock sheathed in Marie's throat just a bit longer, hand still clenching the girl's pussy, then she slowly drew out her cock and rested the spitty, cum-covered shaft on Marie's face. She waited for Marie to catch her breath a bit, then let go of Marie's pussy just long enough to smack it.

12