The Roommate Pt. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie flinched, letting out a low, guttural moan.

Lexi looked down at the girl, biting her lip.

"Rough enough for you, slut?"

It took a moment--Lexi thought she heard Marie try to mumble something first--but Marie tapped Lexi's thigh with three fingers, resting her hand against Lexi's leg after.

Lexi grinned.

"Clean up your mess like a good slut."

Marie moaned, pulling against the restraints for a moment before she started licking Lexi's cock and balls clean. As clean as she could, at least. Lexi didn't really care about that. She just enjoyed the feeling of Marie's wet tongue and soft, plush lips against her skin.

For a moment, Lexi allowed herself to close her eyes and breath deep. She reached down and threaded her fingers in Marie's hair, grinning when she felt the blonde shiver. The room smelled of sweat and sex, and Lexi was nowhere near through with Marie.

When the blonde's attentions began to grow lazy, Lexi had the impulse to pinch Marie's nipples and tell her to do better.

No. I can't do too much to her yet. She already took way more than anyone else could.

Lexi needed to establish boundaries and trust first. For both of them. As much as Lexi wanted to just climb over Marie and start fucking that soaked pussy of hers.

Lexi took a deep breath, then stepped back, smiling at Marie's whimper. She cupped Marie's head in her hands and met the blonde's lust-glazed eyes, then leaned down and kissed her. She tasted like cum and spit. It made Lexi's cock throb.

When Lexi pulled back, both of them were panting harder than they had been.

Lexi met Marie's eyes again, then stroked her cheek with the back of her hand.

"You were a good little slut for me, Marie," she said, "I'll be right back, then I'm going to untie you. Is that okay?"

Marie started to nod, then smiled and tapped Lexi's leg.

Lexi smiled and kissed her again, then looked for her pills and something to wrap around her before she started toward the bathroom.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed that. What do you think of Marie's slut-kink? What about Lexi's enjoyment of it?

12