The Roommate Pt. 35

Story Info
Blake shares a fantasy, Lexi and Marie talk about the future.
2.6k words
4.67
4.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XXXV: That Juicy Booty

Blake and Lexi

Blake

"Would you be okay if I finger you while I suck your cock?"

Liam blinked, eyes going wide, cheeks red. His sphincter clenched against her finger.

Blake held back a sigh, moving her finger back up toward his balls. She'd expected that. Even after how much he'd clearly enjoyed having her tongue in his ass.

Your cock gave you away though, dude.

It had twitched a bit too hard just to be surprised.

A moment of silence passed between them before Liam cleared his throat, pushing himself up a bit, "I--I don't think I'm...ready for that."

Blake shrugged, then ran her tongue up his shaft and grinned as he shuddered, "That's fine. I kinda thought that's what you'd say."

He gazed at her for a moment longer before asking, "Why?"

She raised an eyebrow, "Why did I expect you to not be ready?"

He shook his head, "Why do you want to...to finger me? I get the feeling there's a...progression. First eating my ass, then wanting to finger it."

Blake let go of his cock and climbed up his torso, pushing him down on the bed before trapping his big, hard cock between their stomachs and resting her chin and hands on his chest. She studied his curious blue eyes, "You mean you haven't guessed?"

He swallowed, cheeks turning a bit redder, as his cock twitched between them again, "I want you to say it."

Blake rolled her eyes in mock-annoyance, "Ugh, fine. At some point, I want to fuck your juicy little butt. Well, not 'little', but you get what I want."

His cock jumped between them, and Blake grinned.

Liam swallowed again, "In my defense, you're really hot. And really naked. And really close."

Blake flashed a grin, "I'm not hearing a no."

"Not...yet?"

Blake smiled, "I can work with that. A little bit too intimidated at the moment?"

Liam nodded.

Blake ground her hips against his, "You're still rock hard, though. Not just naked-girl hard."

"I think I'm mostly just curious at the moment," he said, a bit of his cute nervousness fading, "What do you get out of it? I mean--it doesn't really feel that great for you, right? Not like it would if you were the one with the dick?"

Blake grinned and looked down as she tangled her fingers in Liam's sparse, curly chest hair, "The biggest sex organ is the brain, dude. And that's not just some stupid magazine tip to get guys to put more effort in. The idea of fucking that juicy booty of yours is hot. Plus, there are toys that can make it feel pretty fucking great for both of us."

She returned her gaze to his, "Mostly, though, I know how fucking incredible it feels, and I don't even have a prostate. I want you to experience that, and I want to be the one making you feel that way."

Blake shifted, pushing herself up a bit more, "I also know that straight dudes can get a little touchy about their butts, though, so I thought I would try and ease you into it with stuff like eating your ass so it wasn't a flat-out no and we never talked about it again."

Liam studied her with those beautiful blue eyes, and Blake could tell he still didn't entirely get it.

"You know how you really like eating me out?" she asked, "Even though you get no physical pleasure from it, and you just like to make me feel good?"

He hesitated, but nodded, and she grinned, "Sooo, that's a yes? I promise I'll make sure you know how to get all nice and clean."

He nodded slowly, "I think I could be okay with that. Just...give me some time?"

Beaming, Blake leaned forward and kissed him, "Only because you're the best boyfriend ever."

He grinned against her lips and deepened the kiss and decided she would finger him later. Right now, she just wanted to kiss him.

Well...

When she started finding it hard to breath, Blake broke the kiss and bit her lip, looking between Liam's eyes and his lips. He raised an eyebrow, fingers still tangled in her hair.

"Any chance you'd mind if I sat on your face while you ate my ass?"

Liam's cock twitched before he could say anything, and Blake nearly rolled off him from laughing.

Then she knelt over his face.

***

Lexi

Lexi studied the array of toys Marie had laid out on her bed: two small butt plugs with gems on the end, a dildo-shaped vibrator, a longer and thicker silicone butt plug, a tiny vibrator, and a paired vibrator and remote, a strap-on harness, and then a larger dildo about the length and girth of Lexi's cock. Lexi had to remind herself that this wasn't a 'small' collection of toys for most people. The lack of any straps or restraints pained her, but she tried to think of it as more of an opportunity to help Marie build her collection.

After thinking for a bit of how best to use the toys, Lexi let her gaze travel up the bed toward the naked blonde laid out on top of the sheets, wrists restrained over her head, legs spread, pussy glistening and needy.

She looked incredible.

Lexi grinned.

"Still comfortable, slut?" she asked.

Marie blushed but nodded.

"Good."

Lexi picked up the larger of the two gem plugs--Marie cleaned them regularly, apparently, and had washed them off before letting Lexi restrain her just to be safe--and rounded the bed, sitting down next to Marie, facing the blonde. She was still fully clothed. As much as she enjoyed being in little-to-no clothing, Lexi knew it helped feed into the dominant element, and hoped it would reinforce the slut in Marie that they wanted to bring out.

Lexi breathed onto the cold metal. Not enough to warm it up, but more so as a courtesy to Marie. She used her free hand to cup Marie's cheek and lock eyes with her, then, holding her gaze, set the tip of the plug down between Marie's breasts. Marie gasped, shivering at the cold metal, and Lexi grinned.

Holding Marie's gaze, Lexi slowly dragged the tip down Marie's chest and stomach, all the way down to the mound between her legs. Then, biting her lip as she glanced down the make sure her positioning was right, Lexi slid the plug even further down onto Marie's slick, puffy lips.

Marie shuddered, her abs flexing.

"Does that feel good, slut?"

It was an unneeded question--Lexi could see the desperation in Marie's gaze, but she needed to help Marie get into the habit of answering questions promptly and being responsive.

"Yes," the blonde hissed.

Lexi raised an eyebrow, dipping the tip between Marie's folds, "Yes, what?"

Marie gasped, eyes fluttering for a moment before fixing on Lexi's again, "Yes, Lexi. Fuck, that feels good."

Lexi cackled to herself, then pushed the plug down into Marie's desperate pussy. The blonde's moan teased Lexi's ears as her eyes roved over Marie's body, drinking in the way her muscles flexed and her chest rose and fell a bit heavier with every breath.

Once Marie started to writhe, tugging at her bonds a bit, Lexi withdrew the plug, watching intently as it spread Marie's folds on its way out. She let it dangle over Marie's twitching pussy, pleased to see it thoroughly coated with Marie's juices. A thick strand connected the tip of the plug and Marie's folds.

She looked to Marie, "You ready, slut?" Marie nodded, "Please."

Grinning, Lexi moved the plug down past Marie's glistening lips, and positioned the tip over the blonde's asshole. The tight ring of muscles already shone with the juices that had leaked down from Marie's pussy, and Lexi was sure that Marie was aroused enough to take something there, if not exactly relaxed.

She pressed the tip gently against Marie's slightly-gaped opening, holding it there for a few seconds, then slowly, but firmly, pushed the plug forward with the palm of her hand.

Once Marie's hole started to give, Lexi looked toward the blonde, "Does that feel good, Marie?"

"Yes, Lexi," she breathed.

"And you'll tell me if it doesn't?"

"Yes. I promise."

Satisfied, Lexi pressed a bit harder.

Marie gasped, abs flexing, but there was no pain in her expression, just pure arousal.

Lexi felt Marie's ass pull the plug the rest of the way in as she made it around the flare, and watched, rapt as Marie arched her back and tried to squeeze her thighs together. Lexi's arm kept the latter from happening, as she hadn't wanted to fully restrain Marie's legs.

Once Marie stopped struggling, Lexi shifted more toward her head and leaned over the blonde, smoothing a lock of hair out of her face.

"Now that that's done," Lexi said, letting a bit more of her lower, natural voice come through. She reached down toward Marie's pussy with her freehand, "I want you to know that restraints and a bit of impact play are usually as far as I go into 'mainstream' BDSM stuff."

Face still flushed, Marie looked to Lexi and blinked a few times, "Impact Play?"

Lexi brushed her fingers over Marie's clit, eliciting a satisfying gasp from the bound blonde that made her cock throb and strain against its denim confines. She moved her fingers even lower, pressing down with the heel of her hand just above Marie's clit while she stroked the girl's glistening lips with her fingertips.

"Spanking, slapping, caning, whips," Lexi answered, as though it was completely normal to have a conversation while stimulating Marie this way. If things went the way she hoped, it soon would be, "I mostly just prefer a bit of spanking every now and then."

The color in Marie's face deepened, eyes fluttering as she tried to keep them focused on Lexi, "Oh."

Lexi considered the blonde for a second, trying to decide if that was relief, a mix of embarrassment and arousal, or disappointment that she detected in Marie's voice.

Or just that I'm rubbing her pussy and it feels good.

She had already worked Marie up quite a bit earlier, and the blonde had yet to cum.

Making her cum in the café would have been so fucking hot.

She didn't think Marie was ready for that just yet though. Even if she was...denying the blonde was just as hot, and it would better suit her purposes for the time-being.

"Most of what I'm into," Lexi continued, increasing the speed and pressure of her fingers, "Involves conditioning and state-memory, control and denial, and trust. Though, I could be into pain and poses and ropes and all the flashy stuff if you find you're into it."

Marie nodded slowly, twitching a bit. Her chest heaved with every breath, "What exactly is the stuff you're into? I know what it means, but...can you give me an example?"

Lexi smiled, "What do you think we're doing right now?"

Marie blinked, looking down at herself--gaze lingering on the fingers between her legs--then back at Lexi.

Lexi increased the pace, then slipped her fingers between Marie's lips and curled them up. A low moan slipped from Marie's lips as she tugged at her restraints, writhing on the sheets. Her thighs closed together, but she had too much of a natural thigh gap to keep Lexi from doing what she wanted.

Lexi leaned in, paying close attention to Marie's breathing, trying her best to ignore her own throbbing arousal.

When Marie's eyes fluttered closed, Lexi leaned in close and traced the bridge of Marie's nose, the curves of her neck and ear, and then the soft petals of her lips with the tip of her tongue.

She's close.

"Does that feel good, slut?"

Marie nodded, eyes squeezed shut, "Mhm."

Knew it.

Grinning, Lexi backed off a bit, eliciting a whimper from the blonde. She put as much sweetness into her voice as she could, "I'm sorry, what was that? I want to make sure I'm doing the right thing, touching all the right places."

Marie groaned, "Yes. Oh, fuck yes, it feels so good, Lexi."

Still smiling, Lexi leaned forward and gave Marie a tantalizingly slow, not-quite-chaste kiss that left the blonde's eyes hazy and her mouth parted. Lexi increased her tempo again.

"Oh, fuck," Marie moaned, "Yes. Please."

Her glassy eyes fixed on Lexi's, "Please. Please, don't stop, Lexi."

Lexi shuddered at the desperation in Marie's voice, "Do you want to cum?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Yes! Yes, please!"

Lexi revved Marie up just a bit more.

Then she backed off, "Not just yet, slut."

"No," Marie whimpered, closing her thighs, struggling to mover her hips against Lexi's hand, "No, please, no."

Lexi leaned in, "What did I tell you earlier, Marie?"

Marie bit her lip, eyes shining as she gazed up at Lexi, dazed.

"What are you, Marie?"

Marie studied her for a moment, blinking, then cocked her head, "A slut?"

The blonde hissed as Lexi withdrew her fingers completely, then gave her lips a light slap.

"Is that what you are, just a slut?"

Marie's lips parted in a frown as she gazed up at Lexi. Then her expression became a bit more confident. She shook her head.

"No."

"What are you, then?"

"Your slut, Lexi."

Lexi grinned, then brought her fingers to her lips and cleaned them of Marie's juices, relishing the way the bound girl shuddered, eyes fixed on her lips.

Lexi couldn't resist.

"My slut tastes pretty good," she said, taking her fingers from her mouth to trail them lightly over Marie's stomach, "What does it mean? That you're my slut."

Marie hesitated, then smiled, "That I cum when you want, not when I want."

Lexi grinned, "Good slut. You're learning."

She stroked Marie's hair with her free hand.

"I might end up doing some things for you that I don't necessarily like or feel incredibly comfortable with, but since they're for you, that doesn't matter, and I would expect you to do the same for me," she said, lips less than an inch from Marie's, "The most important thing is that we are open with each other about that sort of thing, and that we trust each other. You would trust that I won't take things too far when I'm in control, and I would trust that you respect my boundaries."

Lexi paused for a moment, unsure if she wanted to tell Marie the next part yet.

She held the blonde's gaze, thinking, and something in those eyes made Lexi's decision.

"If you're good," she began slowly, "If you're open with me, and prove that you can and want to follow my rules and have this type of dynamic in a relationship by the time we go home for break...then I would consider taking a step forward and deepening things between us."

As Marie gazed up at her, cocking her head, Lexi let a hand fall to Marie's chest. She slowly began trailing her fingertips up toward Marie's throat.

"What would that be?" Marie asked, voice thick.

Lexi smiled as her fingertips reached the center of Marie's throat.

"A collar."

A/N: How bad do you want Marie to have that collar? Do you think even bringing it up is moving too quickly? What do you think about what Blake wants? If that's something you're not into, I will make sure to mark any chapters where that happens. Don't worry about it in the mean-time, though. Liam's got a ways to go.