The Roommate Pt. 52

Story Info
Blake meets Liam's friends, then fucks him in the bathroom.
2.8k words
4.9
5.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LII: Choke Me

Blake and Liam

Blake

Blake itched at her beanie as she got off the elevator onto Liam's floor, glad she'd be able to take it off in just a few minutes. She practically raced to Liam's door and knocked despite hearing some noises from inside. She probably could have just barged in, but this wasn't just Liam's room.

"Hold on!"

Blake smiled at the sound of Liam's voice. She'd told him after their final earlier that she wanted to come over, but she'd needed to stop at home first. It hadn't even been two hours, but that still seemed like an eternity to be away from him. Especially when she was in a mood like this. She would try to be at least somewhat normal, but a little voice in her head had been chanting over and over since she saw him this morning: I need him now. I need him now.

She knew she needed more than sex. She needed to talk with him, but she wouldn't be able to think clearly enough to say what she needed to if she didn't get all this nervous, horny energy out of her system first.

When Liam opened the door, beautiful blue eyes shining as he smiled at her, Blake didn't even give him the chance to speak before wrapping her arms around him and pulling him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her. A moment later, a wonderful warmth blossomed inside Blake as she felt Liam's lips on her forehead.

Looking up, Blake released him and reached up to pull him into a kiss.

She nearly moaned when their lips touched, flicking her tongue out to trace his upper lip.

"If you're gonna do that, I'm giving your controller to Kiki, Liam."

"No way, I suck. Give it to Tasha."

Blake pulled back a bit at the sound of Kiki's voice. She had wanted some time alone with Liam, but she'd known he'd at least have his roommates here.

Just means I'll need to be a little bit more polite and a little less direct.

She glanced up at Liam, who took her hand and smiled down at her, tugging her into the room. Blake smiled up at him and tugged off her beanie as she followed.

"Are those growing old?"

Blake blinked at Liam's question, then realized she must have made a face as she pulled off the beanie.

"Oh," she said, reaching back to pull her hair out of its messy bun, "No, this one's just itchy. It's cute, but I probably should have done a bit more research before ordering it."

Liam glanced down at it, then back at her, grinning, and Blake could almost tell what she was thinking.

The beanie was bright blue, nearly the same shade as her hair. That meant Liam thought it looked good on her.

Blake rolled her eyes, holding in a sigh as they stepped out of the little hallway and into the larger part of Liam's triple. Swar and Eli sat in their chairs, each holding controllers, and Kiki sat up on Liam's bunk. She waved hi to them, then looked to the new person. A girl Blake hadn't seen before perched on the ladder leading up to Liam's bunk.

"Whoa."

Blake couldn't help her reaction. This girl was gorgeous. No. 'Gorgeous' didn't even seem like the right word. She was just...

Whoa.

This girl, who Blake realized must be Tasha, had long, dark brown hair that fell in waves over her shoulders, flawless skin almost as pale as Blake's and a figure Blake would kill for. Even sitting on a ladder, that was plain. Her chest was huge, emphasized by the tight, low-cut blue top she wore, and next to that, her abs seemed unreal. From the way her jeans hugged her legs, Blake could tell she had a great lower half as well.

And her eyes.

Blake found herself spellbound for a moment when Tasha looked at her. Her light, blue-violet eyes sparkled. Blake often thought of Liam's eyes as hypnotic, but his were still a step down from hers.

Blake suddenly felt more insecure than she had in a while.

And this is one of Liam's friends?

Blake searched her memory for any mentions of this girl. She could think of a few--mostly offhand, usually when talking about Matt.

Right, this is Sara's roommate.

Looking at her and remembering Sara, Blake shook her head.

What the fuck does the third roommate look like?

Tasha smiled at Blake, and getting up from the ladder, and Blake realized Liam had said something. She looked up at him, "What?"

Liam rolled his eyes, smiling, "That sounds about right."

He grinned at Blake, then gestured to Tasha, "She does that to people. Blake, this is Tasha. Sara's roommate. I don't think you two have met."

Blake was prepared for a handshake, but blinked as Tasha pulled Blake into a tight hug.

"I can't believe it's taken this long for me to meet you," the brunette said, her giant boobs pressed against Blake's face.

Blake felt weird when Tasha released her. She was already frustrated after not being able to be alone with Liam for so long, and being hugged by a girl that looked like Tasha didn't help with that.

Blake shook herself as she stepped back, smiling up at Tasha, "Thanks, it's good to meet you, too."

For some reason, that made Tasha beam at her as she stepped back. The brunette looked Blake up and down, and Blake shivered, certain this girl was checking her out.

"I love your hair," Tasha said, catching Blake by surprise, "I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen you around campus. I'd definitely remember seeing someone with such gorgeous hair."

Blake smiled, "Thanks."

She held up the beanie, "I usually wear one of these over it, though. Draws less attention."

Tasha frowned at that but seemed to accept it. She looked at Liam, "You're going to have to tell me at some point why you were so closed-mouthed about her."

Liam rolled his eyes, "Maybe it's because I wanted to make sure she could handle your flirting before I introduced you two?"

Tasha grinned, "Handle my flirting with you, or with her?"

Blake held back a frown. She did not know how to feel about this new friend. So far, she liked Tasha. If they were just friends, she thought they'd probably get along very well. With Tasha as one of Liam's friends, though...

"You know," Swar said, "I'm feeling a little left out, Tasha. You never flirted with me or Eli. Five seconds with Blake and you're already complementing her."

Tasha turned toward Liam's roommate and stuck her tongue out, "I do. You two just aren't as fun to flirt with as Liam. He's way more innocent than you two. Like Kiki and Matt."

Blake glanced up at Kiki to find her blushing.

"How does that apply to Blake?" Eli asked, "She gives off much more of a you-vibe than an innocent one."

Tasha caught Blake's gaze, grinning at her, then looked to Eli and Swar, folding her arms under her chest so that she pushed her breasts together as she faced them.

"Are you implying that Liam's girlfriend and I give off a slutty vibe?"

Blake looked to Liam's roommates and had to laugh at the expressions on their faces.

"No," Eli began, "Not that. Liam's just--and you're--"

"Stop torturing them, Tash," Liam sighed, swatting at her arm.

Tasha pouted at Liam, then smirked, "But it's so fun."

"Bad."

She stuck her tongue out at him, then turned around and climbed up the ladder. Blake's eyes widened as she watched the brunette go.

That is not fucking fair.

"Fine," Tasha said, "You boys play your stupid video games."

She wrapped her arms around Kiki, who turned even redder, "I'll just hang out with Kiki."

Liam snorted, "Good luck."

Blake was pretty sure that was directed at Kiki, because Tasha rolled her eyes, "Oh, relax. You know I have a boy actually like now."

The brunette smirked, glancing between Liam and Blake, "Otherwise I'd be flirting way more with you two."

Liam rolled his eyes, then took Blake's hand and tugged her toward his chair under his bed. Blake tugged back, staying where she was. Though she dropped her bag down near his bed.

"Could I talk to you for a sec, actually?" she asked when he cocked his head at her.

He frowned, but nodded, "Sure. What--?"

"Any of you need to use the bathroom?" Blake asked raising her voice as she looked around at Liam's friends. Tasha, Eli and Swar shook their heads, looking a little confused. Kiki's eyes were wide, cheeks red, and Blake couldn't help but blush in response.

"Cool," she said, trying to keep a straight face, "Just focus on the videogames. I'm borrowing Liam for a sec."

As Blake pulled Liam into the bathroom and close the door behind them, she caught Tasha saying, "Wait. Are they actually--?"

The fan in the bathroom as she turned on the lights cut off the rest of Tasha's sentence.

Blake took a deep breath, then looked to Liam, who looked concerned. She smiled at that.

Even when I'm a fucking weirdo, he's so sweet.

"You okay?" he asked, running his knuckles down her arm, "If this is about Tasha, I--"

Blake shook her head, "It's not about her. Though could you stop having hot girl friends for like five minutes? Are there any other ones I need to know about?"

Liam grinned, relaxing a bit, "No, I think you're good."

Blake rolled her eyes, but grinned, trying to reassure him, "And why couldn't you have introduced me to her earlier? She and I could have had so much fun fucking with you."

Liam's eyes went wide, and he shifted a bit. Blake looked down and grinned at the faint outline down one leg of his sweats.

Blake smirked up at her boyfriend, and stepped closer, clutching at his shirt as she pressed herself against him, "I'm sorry for taking you away from your friends. I thought it would just be Swar and Eli."

Liam smiled and shrugged, "So did I. It's no problem, though. What did you want to, uh...talk about?"

Blake giggled at Liam's tone, running a hand down his stomach, "I think you know exactly what I want to 'talk' about."

He blinked, cheeks growing red, "You sure?"

Blake bit her lip and nodded, clutching at his shirt again.

"I need you," she breathed, voice much thicker than she thought it would be. She'd said the same words to him before, but this time they seemed to lift a weight from her.

"Please? I--I do have something I need to talk to you about later, but right now, I just..."

She trailed off, digging her nails into his chest as she gazed up at him. Liam took her hands in his and nodded.

"Whatever you need," he said, voice soft.

Blake swallowed, "I need you inside me. Now."

***

Liam

Liam hesitated for just a moment before tangling his hands in Blake's hair and pulling her into a kiss. Part of him felt a little weird doing this with his friends just on the other side of the door, but he'd done it before.

Tasha will have fun teasing me about this later.

There was something just a bit off about Blake right now, though. They'd both become a bit more physically needy as studying and finals and sneaking around Marie had given them less time together, but this was something different. She seemed more desperate than usual, and it didn't seem like a physical thing. Her kiss was more aggressive than he'd expected, but there was something behind that.

Is it what she wants to talk about?

He knew there was something she'd been keeping to herself...

That can wait.

Liam could ask Blake later. Right now, she needed him.

As Liam kissed her, tugging at her clothes, their lips parting only when they needed to reach down and get their pants off, he realized he'd missed being with her a bit more than he'd realized. Teasing her in the study lounge or over the phone was fun, but it wasn't the same.

When Liam started to tug at Blake's shirt--they were both bottomless now, except for their socks--Blake shook her head and wrapped her fingers around his already hard cock.

"No. Leave it on. Just fuck me. Please."

Liam blinked, meeting his girlfriend's gaze. Blake's eyes burned with need.

He nodded, licking his lips, "How. I'm guessing we're not doing this in the shower?"

She shook her head, then stopped, "Turn it on for the noise."

Liam did. When he turned back to Blake, his eyes went wide. She leaned against the door, legs spread, ass out.

He grabbed her ass spreading her cheeks, and swallowed as he gazed at her shining, dripping lower lips.

Fuck.

Blake must have sensed what he was thinking, because she stuck her hips out further, "No eating me out. No teasing, just fuck me."

Liam thought about pushing it, but there was something in Blake's voice that made him reconsider. He took a moment to drink her in. The curve of her legs, the cinch of her waist, the toned muscles of her back peeking out from her shirt before they connected with her ass, forming little dimples that made Liam's mouth water.

She's so gorgeous.

Liam tightened his grip on Blake's ass and used his other hand to position himself. He barely touched her lips with his cock before she thrust her hips back, enveloping the head.

Liam hissed at the sudden hot, wet grip around his cock as Blake let out a strangled whimper. The sound set something off in him.

Taking a deep breath, Liam slammed his hips into Blake's ass. She took a hand from the door to stifle a moan. It didn't work that well.

Liam found he didn't care. Tasha had told him about how open she and Sara were with each other, and Kiki already knew way more embarrassing things about him than hearing him fuck his girlfriend.

So Liam forgot about all of that. He tuned out the shower, the creaking of the door, and the thought of his friends just beyond the thin walls. All that mattered was Blake.

Liam pounded Blake's ass, losing himself in her touch, in the indescribable sensations she sent through him. When her hands started to slip from the door, he moved them closer and wrapped one arm around her, clutching at her chest as he pulled her against him.

"Fuck," Blake gasped, molding her body to his. It was a bit harder to get leverage this way, but feeling Blake pressed up against him nearly sent a bolt of pleasure through him. Blake grabbed his wrist with her free hand, clutching it tight.

He was too tall to kiss Blake's neck, so instead he played with her breasts. He had a feeling she wanted to be a bit overwhelmed like the night before, so he did all he could to give that to her.

It didn't take long for Blake to tense against him. He caught her nails clawing at the door, felt her legs tremble. He fucked her even harder, moving his hips as fast as he could. Blake let go of his wrist and put her hand over her mouth to muffle squeaks and moans that were growing higher and higher in pitch. Then she went silent. Liam looked down to find Blake's eyes squeezed shut as she tensed against him. He held her tight, but he didn't stop fucking her. His heart pounded, threatening to burst through his ribs, but he didn't stop. He needed Blake to feel incredible.

Liam nearly lost it as Blake came. He felt her squeeze his cock, trying to milk an orgasm out of him. The way she shuddered against him, hips bucking, almost did it.

Liam held out, though, controlling his breathing. He knew sometimes Blake just needed to cum once to be completely satisfied, but he didn't think this was one of those times.

The twitching subsided--mostly--after a few minutes, and Liam felt Blake relax against him. He calmed his pace just a bit to give himself some room to breath--his legs were starting to burn--but he didn't let up. When he started thrusting faster once more, Blake clutched his wrist again, moving it higher, away from her breast. He looked down to find Blake gazing up at him, eyes ablaze with desire.

Her lips were parted in a silent moan. Liam held her gaze, and felt him impending orgasm grow closer again just from looking into her eyes.

Then Blake said something that made Liam's eyes go wide.

"Choke me."

A/N: That catch you a little off-guard?