The Roommate Pt. 19

Story Info
Marie wakes up at Kylie's, Blake has a suggestion for Liam.
2.9k words
4.71
4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XIX: Want To Try It?

Marie, Blake, and Liam

Marie

A buzz from her phone woke Marie up the next morning. The bed was warm, but only vaguely familiar. Blinking open tired eyes let her see, she didn't actually process anything until she scrubbed the sleep from her eyes.

Right. I'm at Kylie's.

The brunette stood in front of her dresser, wearing an oversized T-shirt that hung off her chest, the hem just barely falling low enough to hide whether or not she wore anything underneath it. A few of the dresser drawers were open, but Kylie looked down at her phone, typing something. Marie looked at her own phone. Her eyes fixed on the text notification, a weird mix of tension and excitement filling her. She looked at the text.

"Hey! Hope this doesn't wake you up. Sorry about last night--let me know when you're free this week. I'd like to see you again soon."

A stupid grin split Marie's face in two, but she immediately felt guilty.

No. You didn't do anything wrong. You two aren't together and now you know what you want.

She just needed to decide if it would be worth the risk of telling Lexi the truth.

Marie thought for a moment about texting Lexi back, but doing any thinking of her own proved harder than she'd thought and she closed her phone, setting it down on the bed beside her.

A part of Marie told her it was too early and she should just go back to sleep, but an unexpected yawn drew Kylie's attention. Marie pushed herself up on her elbows as the brunette smiled at her. Kylie's green eyes roved over with a more subdued level of the desire they'd held last night, and Marie remembered that she was naked. At one point, she might have pulled the covers up over her, but she couldn't find a reason to. Feeling Kylie's gaze on her body, however, did remind her of the pleasant soreness between her legs and the large intruder still stretching out her ass.

"Morning," Kylie whispered, setting down her phone.

Marie blinked, then glanced over at Cassie's bed. The blonde appeared to still be asleep.

"You're good," Kylie said, "She doesn't get up as early as I do--prefers to work out in the evening."

Marie looked back to Kylie and smiled, pushing herself up a bit further, letting the sheets fall off. Sitting on Kylie's bed completely naked with Cassie still in the room sent a thrill through her, even if the blonde was a sleep. She also loved the way Kylie looked her up and down, drinking her in. The desire in her eyes wasn't as subdued as it had been a moment ago.

"How early is that, exactly?" Marie asked, taking her phone off the nightstand.

Her eyes bulged when she saw the time. She looked up at Kylie.

The brunette's cheeks actually grew red at that as she shrugged.

Have I ever seen her do that before?

"Sorry," Kylie said, "I like to get up early so I can get a workout and some breakfast in without needing to rush." She paused, eyes roving over Marie's body again, "Though I usually don't have someone in my bed that makes me want to skip the gym and my first class."

Marie shivered at that, her own cheeks growing hot. Then her eyes bulged.

"Fuck," she hissed, "Class?"

Then she relaxed, "My bag is just by the front door, right?"

Kylie nodded, "Make up?"

Marie nodded, and Kylie laughed, "Been there. You could use some of mine, though, if you need."

Marie smiled, "Thanks. I think I just need a shower and some coffee before class. I'll get dressed and put on some make up so I can leave in time to do that and let you get ready."

Kylie's eyes flashed, and Marie felt her own body start to grow hot.

"Or..." Kylie said, "You could shower here."

Marie shivered, getting off the bed to stand in front of Kylie, completely naked, "I could shower here. If you tell me to."

Kylie's eyes flashed again, and she reached around to slap Marie's ass, then grab it roughly. Both of them went wide-eyed at the volume of the slap and slowly looked toward Cassie. The blonde didn't stir.

Kylie turned back to Marie and grinned, squeezing and spreading her ass, "I've wanted to do that since you got here last night. You're showering here, slut. With me."

Marie's pussy quivered at the order. Her eyes went wide, however, as her ass clenched around the plug inside it.

"Only if you promise to smack it again once we're in," Marie said.

Kylie grinned.

"Can I go in first to take out the plug, though?" Marie asked.

Kylie nodded, "You're only allowed to wear a towel over though."

She reached over to the nightstand and held up the smaller plug Marie had worn over, "And you have to wear this all the way home after."

Marie shivered.

Fuck...this is going to be hard.

***

Blake

Blake yawned as she stood up and stretched as people started to file out of the lecture hall. She adjusted her hood, then glanced over at Liam.

Just looking at him made her smile. Her body grew warm and even a little tingly.

She also still wanted to rip his clothes off. She'd seen Liam yesterday and had been able to drag him away and make out with him a bit, but that had only left her feeling more desperate.

Today, I have my surprise, though.

Her anticipation surrounding that combined with how much she wanted to touch Liam, had made paying attention during the lecture a bit difficult, but thankfully lectures were mostly reinforcement for her by this point. It also hadn't helped that she was excited over her successful test-run from Sunday night. Blake knew she still had months to go before she could think about any sort of release, but it was nice to finally have something to show for all her work.

Liam glanced over at her and smiled, and Blake thought she might melt. She had to suppress the urge to rub her thighs together. She picked up her backpack and slung it over one shoulder, holding her other hand out toward Liam. His smile deepened as her took her tiny hand in his, and Blake had to look away to keep him from seeing her grin like an idiot.

"You still coming over after class tonight, Liam?"

Blake glanced over at Liam's friend Oliver, one of Matt's roommates. He was a bit shorter than Liam, though not as short as Blake, with light blonde hair and hazel eyes. He carried himself with a strange mix confidence and shyness, but so far had been sweet to Blake when they interacted.

Liam nodded, "Yep, see you then."

Oliver nodded, waving to him and Blake before walking off. Blake watched him join the throng of students walking out of the hall, then looked back to Liam, still holding his hand.

He looked down at her, smiling, "Hey."

Blake knew she was grinning like an idiot again. She didn't hide it this time, "Hey."

"Baystate for lunch?"

Blake nodded, starting toward the walkways that led out, "Yum."

"You're just dating me for my meal plan, aren't you?"

"Totally. Nothing to do with your cooking or anything else about you. Just the meal plan."

Liam grinned, holding the door open for her as they walked out into the crisp, New England December.

He's so fucking sweet.

It made her want to find an alley to drag him into and tear his pants off.

Blake's cheeks turned bright red at where that train of thought led her.

Please let him think that's from the cold.

"So any ideas on what to do about Marie?" Blake asked, "I missed sleeping with you last night."

She bit her lip, "That's not too clingy, is it?"

Liam laughed, squeezing her hand as they walked, "Not at all. I missed you, too. Though I had a nice talk with Eli and Kiki Sunday night--they gave me a few ideas that seemed alright. How was talking with Marie?"

Blake frowned, stepping a bit closer to Liam to avoid a cluster of people talking on the sidewalk, "Kinda weird, honestly. She wants to try and patch things up between us, which is cool, I guess."

Blake paused, biting her lip as she glanced up at Liam. He raised an eyebrow at her.

"She's also seeing someone," Blake forced out.

"Really?"

Blake rolled her eyes at the forced nonchalance in his voice, "Two someone's, apparently."

"Oh."

"Yup. She got a text from one of them while we were talking and then asked for my help with which one to go for."

At Liam's silence, Blake glanced up at him to find him giving her a skeptical look.

"What?"

"Shouldn't I be the one pissed about Marie seeing something else?"

Blake stuck out her tongue at him.

"It's not that," she said, "It's just how worried she was about messing it up with either of them even after she hurt you."

Liam shrugged, "I mean, yeah, it hurts, but if I hadn't been with Marie, I wouldn't have met you. That makes it worth it, right?"

Don't do something embarrassing. Don't do--

Blake reached up and grabbed Liam by the collar of his shirt, yanking his face down low enough for her to pull him into a deep feverish kiss.

Her heart was pounding by the time she let go of Liam, allowing him to stand up straight again. The slightly glazed look to his eyes made Blake cackle.

When his eyes finally focused, he looked at her with wide-eyes.

She pushed herself up on her tiptoes and leaned in close, "Say more things like that and I'm going to drag you into the nearest bathroom and fuck your brains out."

***

Liam

Liam suddenly felt very hot under his jacket, and knew he was in danger of his jeans growing a bit uncomfortable. His head still felt a little foggy from the kiss, and Blake's words made that even worse as his mind ran with the idea.

He glanced down at Blake. The way her eyes sparkled made his blood rush between his legs.

Liam cleared his throat, glancing around to see if anyone was looking. It seemed like most people were just minding their business, going to and from class or work or wherever.

When he looked back at Blake, she seemed to have realized the same thing he did, and pulled her hoodie down a bit. She grabbed his hand again, grip a bit tighter than before. Liam couldn't help but smile at that.

"Maybe we get some lunch first?" he suggested, "I don't think there are too many good alleys around here."

"Yup. Good idea."

He and Blake walked the rest of the short distance to the dining hall, splitting up to get a bunch of different plates once inside.

Liam found a table in one of the more secluded areas on the upper level, and when Blake joined him, they had a feast of pesto pasta, chicken breast, mashed potatoes, salad, a few slices of pizza, and a few blondies and brownies.

"You know," Blake said, sitting down next to him and taking one of the brownies he'd brought, "You're a terrible influence on my sweet tooth."

"I'm not the one making you eat desert before the rest of your food."

Blake stuck her tongue out at him, then stuffed the rest of the brownie into her mouth. Liam just laughed, thinking about their earlier conversation. Thinking about Marie hurt, but Blake was the best balm for that wound he could have asked for. There had been decent chemistry between him and Marie, but they hadn't been friends. Not like this, at least.

And no one has ever been able to make me feel that way with just a kiss.

"What are you thinking about?" Blake asked after they'd finished most of their food.

Liam shrugged, "That kiss. I was a little surprised--doesn't really fit in with your whole lay-low-in-public thing."

Blake's cheeks darkened a bit, "Yeah, well I'm pretty sure your face was blocking my face from anyone that was looking."

Liam laughed, "That's fair."

Blake smiled at him. There had been a bit of nervousness in her voice, but he didn't point it out.

"So," she said, "What were some of the suggestions you got from Eli and Kiki last night?"

"Uh, empty classrooms in the evening, some of the study rooms super late at night, and shower hook-ups."

Liam's cheeks grew hot as he spoke. Blake's grin only made it worse.

"What about you?"

She shrugged, "The same. Only other thing I could think of is a hotel and I don't want to spend the money on a hotel nice enough that I would actually want to have sex it."

Blake's grin grew more mischievous when his eyes widened at that.

Liam ran his fingers through his hair, "I'll get better at that."

Blake put her hand over his, meeting his eyes, "I don't want you to."

Liam felt himself start to grin like an idiot at that as he gazed into Blake's eyes.

People shouldn't be allowed to be this beautiful.

Liam shook himself and took a bite of his food.

"I think it's definitely a good idea for you to not come around the apartment for now, unfortunately," Blake said, pouting as she ate some of her, mashed potatoes, "especially after our little talk. If she's trying to be friends now and then finds out we're together I don't think she'll take it too well."

Liam frowned, "Any chance you could encourage her to spend the weekend with one of her new boys every now and then?"

"Girls."

Liam narrowed his eyes, "Girls?"

Blake nodded, "She's seeing two girls."

Liam blinked, "Oh."

"Yup."

A few questions popped up in Liam's mind regarding that, but he shook his head.

She's not my girlfriend, so that's none of my business.

"I thought of something fun that might help us out in the mean time."

Liam glanced over at Blake. Something in her voice, combined with the red in her cheeks, made his blood run hot.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

Blake gazed at him, biting her lip. She glanced around them, then fished something out of her pocket.

She put her hand over his, and Liam felt something firm, but spongey in his hand.

When Blake took her hand away, he saw that it was a remote of some sort, somewhat egg-shaped, though a bit flatter. And it was pink, with a tiny blue LED light and two buttons. Liam studied it for a moment, then looked at Blake, his eyes wide and his pants growing a bit uncomfortable.

"Is this--?"

Blake's grin was the only answer Liam needed. She took a drink of her water, then leaned in close.

"I thought I'd give you a way to have a little fun with me whenever we're together without anyone knowing," she whispered, breath hot on his ear, "I also got one you can use with an app on your phone for when I'm in my room near my computer."

Liam could feel his heartbeat in his ears now. He almost yelped when Blake gently nipped at his earlobe before pulling back.

"So what do you think?" she said, blue eyes dancing as she grinned at him.

Liam swallowed, trying to find his tongue as he put the remote in his pocket. It didn't work, so he nodded, eventually forcing out, "Good. Good idea."

Blake cackled, turning back to her food. After a few bites, she held out her hand, "Gimme your phone."

Liam unlocked it and handed it over. He ate a few more bites himself, watching Blake as she did whatever she was doing.

When she handed back his phone, she tapped one of his app folders and showed him the app she'd installed.

"This is for the one when I'm near my laptop."

Liam swallowed again and looked down at Blake, "But how will I know when you have one in?"

"I'll let you know," she said, eyes sparkling, "Though I'll try to keep one in most of the time so I'm really only letting you know when I don't have one in."

Liam cleared his throat, resisting the urge to adjust his jeans, "Um, gotcha."

Blake gave him a flat look, "Liam?"

"Yeah?"

"Calm your tits."

Then her expression softened a bit and she put her hand over his again. Warmth spread from her fingertips up his arm and through his body.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to, Liam," she said, "I just thought this would be fun."

Liam smiled, shaking his head, and took her hand in his, "No, I like it. I just--"

He cleared his throat and lowered his voice, "I'm not going to be able to stand up any time soon, even in these jeans."

Blake grinned, cackling. She moved a bit closed, "Want to try it out?"

A/N: What do you think Liam's answer will be? What about Marie? She has one hell of a choice to make. Will she follow through on her earlier decision?

Also—If there are any issues with these next few posts, I apologize in advance—I'm trying something different in how I post to hopefully make the process a bit smoother. As always, hope you're enjoying the story!