The Roommate Test Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snickering at my pathetic attempt to convince her to let me kiss her through some concept of playing fair she reminded me, "You are strapped to my bed, little prisoner. Who said anything about fair? But tell me little one, how many girls have you kissed?"

I didn't know why, but at that time I felt tears coming to my eyes. Suddenly I needed to cry and I couldn't stop myself. As I answered her, I felt so embarrassed that they started to flow freely, "I'm not a lesbian, I've never kissed a girl before."

Ever so gently she held my head in her hands brushing away my tears with her thumbs, and with the softest most soothing voice I have ever heard she reassured me, "It's okay. I didn't know. It's okay. Let me get you unstrapped."

Strangely I found my head shaking back and forth slightly. Not to get her hands away from me, but to tell her no. "Please no don't unstrap me yet. I've not said my safeword." I couldn't explain why I said that but she smiled down at me and I couldn't help but smile back. I was still crying but for some reason it was okay.

"But you aren't a lesbian? Why do you want me to keep you strapped up silly Prisoner?" she asked as she leaned down and kissed my forehead. She then sat up and awaited my answer.

I bit my lip, wondering why this time my thoughts weren't a jumbled mess and I wasn't speaking before I realized what I was saying. Slowly I started to answer her, each word coming out at the same time as I thought them, "I am not a lesbian, but I want to be yours?"

The smile on her face was so radiant that I don't think I'll ever forget it. After a moment her lips curled mischievously, and she asked, "Are you asking me or telling me?"

Quicker this time I replied, "Telling you. I want to be yours. I'm not a lesbian, but I want to be yours. Since the day we met, I've liked you and I didn't know how until now. I don't want to just be your work friend that moved in with you. I don't even want to be just your best friend. I want to be yours." I knew everything I was telling her was true, but something still was confusing me and I couldn't place exactly what yet. But I knew I had said the important part. She needed to know how I felt because if we did become roommates this couldn't be a secret. If she couldn't feel the same way then there was absolutely no way we could be roommates. But what was I still confused about?

Perhaps she saw some level of confusion on my face, so when she asked, "Mine? My girlfriend?" it felt like something in my head cleared up.

Shaking my head in the negative, I responded, "No. Or well yes but still no." Now I was rambling and even though things felt clearer in my head I just didn't have the words. It was as if the answer came to me in a foreign language and I simply did not know the English translation. But again she seemed to somehow understand.

"You do not want to be my girlfriend, but you do? But that isn't all you want? You want to be mine?" she asked, with no hint of confusion or judgment in her voice. This was it exactly, and I nodded. She then asked, "And this is why you did not want me to unstrap you before? Because you want to be mine?" and again I nodded.

With one of her fingers, she traced one of my nipples, while speaking, "Every time, we went out for drinks after work I wanted to invite you back to my place. I tried to hint, but you never seemed to notice. I assumed it was because you were straight and so just let my fantasies play in the back of my head. So please believe me when I say, me inviting you to be my roommate wasn't some ploy to get you in my bed. I was content to just be your best friend slash roommate. But now you tell me that you want to be mine?"

I nodded back at her, "I do. I want to be yours." I did believe her about her intentions. She might on some level hoped that something might happen, but she had no way of knowing that I would notice her bed had straps and that I would be curious enough to try them.

She tapped her chin with her free hand while still playing with my nipple with her other, "Let me think..." and she trailed her thought off for what felt like an eternity before finally saying. "No"

I blinked in shock, unprepared for that. It seemed like she was going to say yes, we both seemed to want it, but she so seriously said no. I waited for a moment, hoping it was a joke. She watched my face, her fingers no longer playing with my nipple and instead, they just rested on my breast. Finally, I asked, "No?"

Nodding she repeated, "No. At least not yet." and it felt like my heart skipped a beat, okay so it wasn't a joke but the at least not yet seemed promising.

"But why?" I asked, at first thinking I had just thought it but then realized I had also said it.

Smiling at me now, in that reassuring way she could somehow do she explained, "Because you don't know what being mine even means. You've been strapped up once. This weekend is supposed to be about us finding out if we are compatible roommates. I guess we will also be starting to find out if you can also really be mine." and again she started to play with my nipple while also lowering the hand at her chin down to my thigh. Once again I found her thumb ever so close to my pussy.

Whimpering, I tried to wiggle my body so that her thumb would touch me. This time it worked, for the briefest of moments I felt the tip of her thumb brush against my flesh, "Please let me be yours, touch me."

Withdrawing her thumb a bit she teased, "No, I already told you that you are being punished and that I'm not going to do that to you right now."

Groaning now I begged, "But... can I at least be unstrapped now so I can touch myself?"

To this, her only reply was, "Oh are you using your safeword then?"


12