The Roommates Ch. 03

Story Info
Kelli and Rob try to make each other jealous.
3.5k words
4.43
14.4k
13
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D66769
D66769
121 Followers

Kelli was laying back at the head of her bed. She wore long thigh high blue socks and her legs were up with her feet crossed against the wall. She was wearing a lacy white thong and loose sweatshirt that barely covered her large tan breasts. She was looking through the apps on her phone while running her finger through her short blonde hair with her free hand.

She hadn't really seen Mary or Rob since the day they had all fooled around. Mary and Rob had gone on a couples retreat to a mountain lodge to try and work things out. Although she hadn't seen them, she couldn't get them out of her mind. The sex they had was mind-blowing. She longed to have Rob's huge cock inside of her again.

She put on some headphones and started listing to one of her favorite punk bands as she scrolled through pictures on Instagram. Curiosity got the better of her and she decided to text Rob.

What are you guys up to? She sent to Rob.

She kept scrolling through her phone then in a few minutes she felt her phone vibrate in her hand.

Getting ready to head down to the pool. Rob texted back and included a picture of him from the neck down in swim trunks with his cock pulled out over the waistband semi hard.

What about you? His text continued.

Just hanging out alone. A little turned on now. She texted back with a picture of her from the stomach down showing her legs crossed up against the wall and her white thong.

I'll be using that pic later. Headed down to the pool now. Rob texted back with a face with a tongue sticking out emoji.

Kelli smiled. She was actually pretty turned on now. She hadn't watched much porn before, but she thought why not. She typed a porn website into her phone and typed in threesome in the search box. She found a video that looked interesting and started watching.

The video was reminding her of the experience she had participated in just a few days earlier. She subconsciously reached up with her free hand and started to rub under her right breast biting her own lip softly.

She watched as the man in the porn video slid into one of the girls while she licked at the pussy of the other girl. Kelli moaned softly as she rubbed her own nipple. Then moved her hand down to her pussy and rubbed herself over her thong.

Her phone vibrated; it was another picture. She paused the video and when to the picture.

It was Mary's hand rubbing what looked like a hard cock through Rob's swim trunks. Mary liked your picture too and wanted me to send this.

Losing herself a bit in arousal, Kelli took a picture of her hand down her thong and sent it. God she was getting wet, she thought as she felt her moist slit and started rubbing around the lips of her labia. She put her punk music back on and started rubbing more intensely. She forgot the porn and just reflected back on her own memories.

Her phone vibrated again. It was another pic. This time Rob's e cock was out and Mary's hand was on it with her face right next to it. Mary had on bright red lipstick that contrasted well with her pale face and dark hair. Mary was wearing a skimpy red single piece swimsuit that left little to the imagination. There were other adults in the background of the picture and they looked naked. What kind of resort are they at? Kelli wondered.

Kelli removed her thong and sweatshirt and then replaced her headphones. So all that she was wearing now, were her thigh-high blue socks and her headphones. She slid a finger into her pussy and snapped a picture and sent it to Rob. Wish I was there too. She added text to the picture.

She laid back and began sliding a finger in and out of herself imagining what Rob and Mary were up to. She turned up her music and set her phone down so she had both hands free. She rubbed both of her light brown nipples on her tan breasts as she slid another finger into her drenched pussy.

Rob's friend Patrick walked up to the apartment door. It was Thursday and they always had game night on Thursdays. Usually 4 or 5 of the guy friends would get together and play a table top game or some video games. Patrick wasn't sure what they would be playing. Usually Rob would text earlier in the day and let everyone know, but he hadn't today. Patrick didn't think anything of it. Maybe it was going to be a surprise. He hoped that Kelli would be there. She usually hung out for a few minutes and then went out with her own friends. She wasn't very into the games they played. Patrick had a pretty big crush on her, but wasn't very good at talking to girls. He was a little older than the rest of the group at the age of 40. He was average looking with black hair that was starting to grey and stubbly beard. He wasn't overweight, but not really in shape. He had never actually had a girlfriend and only got a hand job once when he was in college from a girl at a party. He found that porn was enough for him and spent his time working, gaming, and watching porn. He had given up on a wife or girlfriend a long time ago.

Patrick knocked on the apartment door. No one answered. He knocked again. Nothing. Patrick turned the doorknob. It was unlocked. He actually had a key and it wasn't weird for him to just walk in. He figured they were all probably playing a video game or something. He was surprised when he walked in to an empty living room. He heard moaning coming from Kelli's room. Her door was open and he could see her nearly naked body. Her socked feet and legs were up against the wall at the head of her bed and she was laid backwards on the bed. She was wearing large headphones over her short blond hair and one hand was rubbing her tits while the other looked like it was between her legs. It didn't appear that she had heard him walk in. He hesitated for a minute. It didn't look like game night was happening, he must have missed the message. Maybe he should leave, but then again...

Patrick felt his cock hardening in his sweatpants. His average sized bulge pressing against the fabric. He closed the front door and walked towards Kelli's doorway.

Kelli had two fingers in her pussy and was rubbing her clit with two fingers on her other hand. Her long tan body was glistening with sweat. Her nipples were hard and her eyes were closed imaging Rob's hands all over her body. She heard an alert on her phone through her headphones and opened her eye to check it.

It was a picture from Rob. He was standing and his cock was down Mary's throat. The picture was taken from Rob's point of view and Kelli could see Mary's had pulled down the top part of her swimsuit so her tits were out. Her pink nipples were hard and her eyes were closed. There were a few couples standing around them too. All of them were naked and it looked like the other women were stroking their partners' hardening cocks.

"Fuck," Kelli moaned this pic was driving her nuts. Why couldn't she have gone with them. She slide another finger in and pumped three fingers in and out of her pussy. She really wished she had a cock right now.

Patrick wasn't sure what the text message had been, but he was surprised to see the way Kelli reacted. Patrick started to rub his hardening cock through his pants and took out his phone and snapped a picture of Kelli. He felt a little guilty. What was he doing? This probably wasn't going to end well. He thought to himself.

Kelli rolled over and continued to finger herself her ass now up in the air and her head towards her doorway. She put her phone in front of herself to take another picture and opened her eyes. She saw Patrick there and screamed throwing off her headphones.

"Oh my god, Patrick," Kelli screamed kneeling on the bed facing him with her arms crossed over her breasts. She could see the tent in his pants and his hand was still on his cock.

"Oh jeez, Kelli, I'm oh jeez, I just," He turned away in shame. "I'll just go."

Patrick started walking towards the front door. Kelli bit her lip thinking things over quickly.

"Wait!"

Patrick froze still facing the door.

"What are you doing here," Kelli asked.

"It was supposed to be game night tonight."

"Oh, that makes sense. Rob and Mary are out of town. He must have forgotten to tell you."

"Yeah, again I'm really sorry. I can just go, I didn't mean," Patrick stammered.

"Its ok Patrick, actually I could use your help," Kelli interrupted. "Turn around Patrick."

Patrick turned around cock still tented in his pants.

"Would you like to take some pictures of me? I'm having a hard time doing it myself."

Patrick nodded speechless.

Kelli extended out her hand with the phone exposing her tits and hard nipples. Patrick gulped and walked towards her taking the phone when he got close enough. Now he saw the open conversation with Rob and the picture of his cock being sucked. What am I getting into? Patrick thought.

Kelli turned away from Patrick and went back to her bent over position ass in the air and reached back between her long legs, sliding three fingers back into her pussy, and looked back at Patrick with her big blue eyes. His mouth was wipe open and he was frozen.

"Take the picture Patrick," She said giggling.

"Yeah yeah yeah sure," Patrick said lifting up the phone and taking the picture.

Kelli turned back around and put her hand out.

"Let's see it," Kelli said and looked at the picture.

"Nice one Patrick."

She texted the photo to Rob.

Kelli without thinking kept rubbing between her spread legs, rubbing her pussy softly waiting for a text reply.

Patrick was frozen in place his cock fully erect straining against his pants.

Kelli's phone buzzed.

Who took that? Rob's text said.

Patrick is here, you forgot to cancel game night.

A few second passed.

Lucky Patrick guess he got a show. Just like these folks. I think he's the only one I forgot to text lol.

A picture came through it was again from Rob's point of view. Mary was covered in his cum with Rob's dick in front of her. Two men were stroking themselves in the background watching.

Kelli laughed and turned the phone around so Patrick could see.

Patrick gulped again.

"Relax Patrick. Lets takes some more pictures." Kelli handed him back the phone. Kelli took off her long socks and was now completely naked. She laid back and put her feet in the air spreading her swollen pussy with two fingers.

Patrick, still open-mouthed, somehow managed to get the phone up and take the picture. Kelli rubbed her clit moaning lightly and Patrick took some more pictures. She started fingering herself again and moaned a bit more.

Kelli stopped and put her hand out for the phone while she licked one of her perfectly manicured fingers as she did. She then sent all of the pictures to Rob.

Rob sent back a picture of Mary laying naked on a pool chair rubbing her pussy. There were two men a few feet away from her stroking themselves.

"Patrick take your pants off. We are going to take some more interesting photos." Said Kelli.

"I umm I don't know," Said Patrick. "Its been a long time since I well, was with anyone."

"Don't worry Patrick it's just for fun." Kelli put her feet on his waistband and started pulling down his pants. He didn't fight her and soon his rock hard 6-inch cock was exposed. She put her small pedicured tan feet around his dick and took a picture and sent it.

Patrick groaned lightly it had been so long since anyone besides him had touched his cock he was afraid he might cum any minute.

Kelli's phone buzzed and she had a picture of Mary's feet around Rob's cock.

"We have some copycats," Kelli laughed and showed the picture to Patrick.

"Nice," He muttered, his face red.

The phone buzzed again. He watched as the picture came up. It was Rob's cock between Mary's tits.

"It's a challenge Patrick," Kelli smiled up at him and moved towards him. She wrapped her tits around his cock and handed him the phone.

"Take a video this time." She stuck her tongue out.

Patrick nodded and pushed record.

Kelli began rubbing up and down his cock with her tits while looking up at him and biting her lip.

Patrick tried to hold the camera steady, but it was all too much. He groaned and shot cum all over Kelli's tits and face. He stopped recording.

"God Kelli, I'm so sorry"

Kelli wiped some of his cum off her chest and licked it.

"Did you get it on camera," She smiled up at him.

He smiled nodding and handed her the phone. The video was great. She sent it to Rob.

Fuck you're making me jealous Kelli, a text came back from Rob.

Kelli stood up next to Patrick. She was actually three or so inches taller than him. She pulled his shirt off and rubbed her body against him. Patrick a little robotically put his hands on Kelli's hips. Kelli guided one of his hands to her wet pussy. He slid a finger inside of her and she moaned lightly in his ear. He could already feel himself hardening up again. Kelli kissed him lightly on the lips.

Kelli sat back on the bed while gently pushing Patrick down between her legs.

"Lick here," Kelli said pulling back the hood of her clit and pointing to it with her other hand.

Patrick followed instructions and began licking. Kelli took a picture and sent it. She could feel his stubble against the inside of her thighs and though it was a little obvious he didn't have a lot of experience, the whole thing was arousing her like crazy. She leaned her head back moaning.

Patrick was fully erect again and couldn't believe how good Kelli tasted. He licked enthusiastically rubbing his hands up and down her body. Eventually his hands found her breasts and he groped at them a little roughly while continuing to lick.

Kelli laid fully back he legs up in the air her feet began to flex as she verged on orgasm. Kelli picked up her phone and started recording again as her hips bucked up towards Patrick's mouth.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming, Patrick," Kelli screamed.

Patrick felt the juices increasing on his mouth as Kelli came. He almost came himself just at the thought of it.

Kelli stopped Patrick and pulled him up onto the bed next to her. Kelli cuddled up against him his hard cock pressing again her side. Kelli smiled at him. Kelly sent the video of her orgasm to Rob.

"Thank you, Patrick!" she exclaimed.

"Anytime," Patrick said sheepishly.

The phone buzzed and there was a video was taken from Mary's point of view. Rob's face was between her legs licking. Mary could be heard moaning. She turned the camera towards herself and kissed at it. The two men were closer to her now stroking their cocks as they watched her moan in pleasure.

Kelli rubbed the head of Patrick's hard cock softly with her fingers and rubbed her face against his neck.

The phone buzzed. It was now a picture from Rob's point of view his cock buried in Mary's pussy.

Kelli smiled and showed the picture to Patrick. He gulped again and just froze there.

"You want me to fuck you Patrick?"

"Yes," Patrick whispered the words barely leaving his mouth.

Kelli gave the phone back to Patrick and rolled on top of him.

Patrick lined up the phone camera and hit record. Kelli lined up Patrick's hard cock with her slit and slowly slid down it moaning softly. Patrick groaned. He had never felt something so good on his dick before. Kelli slowly moved up and down on Patrick's cock. Patrick reached up with his free hand and grasped at Kelli's large right tit. She moaned and arched her back. Patrick wasn't nearly as large as Rob, but he was big enough for Kelli to enjoy it. She sped up moving her hips up and down faster and faster.

"Of fuck Kelli, I'm about to cum," Patrick groaned.

Kelli was too enthralled in the rhythm of her fucking to stop. She leaned forward supporting herself with her arms and moved her hips up and down faster. Patrick's hips were humping up off the bed meeting her drenched pussy with his cock. Kelli kissed him hard on the mouth and Patrick felt himself shooting into her warm pussy.

Only once he started cumming did Kelli finally realize what he had groaned, but it was too late so she kept pumping against him as he filled her up. Once he was done, she rolled to the side. His cock slipped out of her as she did.

Kelli could fill his cum dripping out of her. She reached over and grabbed Patrick's arm as he laid there exhausted.

"Hurry Patrick take a picture of my pussy with your cum in it."

Patrick force himself up and got in front of her. Kelli spread her long tan legs and spread her swollen pussy apart with her fingers. Patrick took a picture of his cum dripping out of her pussy onto the bed. He couldn't believe how turned on his was.

Kelli took the phone back and sent the video and picture to Rob.

Tell Patrick congrats on his first time. Damn what a lucky guy!

"You were a virgin Patrick?"

"Well mmmm yeah," he mumbled.

Kelli's phone buzzed. She asked Patrick to sit down next to her. He did and they watched the video that had been sent from Rob together. Rob was pumping in and out of Mary's engorged pink pussy. Mary was stroking the two guys that had been watching them with her free hands. Soon she was arching her back and screaming "Fuck Fuck Fuck". One of the strangers started coming and Mary put his cock in her mouth. Then the other one started cumming all over her tits. Finally, Rob groaned and came in her pussy. He then pulled out so they could see the cum dripping out of her. The video cut away showing Mary covered and filled with Cum.

"I don't think we can beat that," Laughed Kelli. "Unless you have an extra cock or two."

Patrick shook his head. His cock was hard again. He was surprised; it usually took longer, but he had never been next to a naked tall blonde that was filled with his cum before. Kelli put down her phone and softly started stroking his cock. She kissed him gently pressing her body against him. They made out for a while with her softly stroking him until he was fully erect.

"Now its your turn to fuck me Patrick," Kelli stated.

She then rolled over on the bed and put her ass in the air. Patrick got up on his knees and guided his cock into her pussy. It glided in easily with his own semen working as lube. He grabbed her hips and thrust into her.

"Yes, fuck me Patrick," Kelli moaned.

Patrick kept thrusting faster and faster picking up speed. His body was smacking against Kelli's ass and his balls were smacking against her clit with every thrust. Kelli reached back with one hand and rubbed her clit as Patrick continued to fuck her.

"Oh yes Patrick, faster."

Patrick groaned as he sped up as much as he could. It felt like his heart was going to explode, but he was ok with that. He just hoped he could keep fucking Kelli forever.

"Pull my hair," Kelli screamed.

Patrick grabbed a handful of Kelli's short blond hair and pulled her head back. Their bodies continued to smash against each other; sweat dripped down both of their bodies. Kelli felt her entire body start to contract as she approached orgasm.

"Yes yes, I'm cumming," she moaned.

Patrick felt her pussy contract on his cock and he started to cum again.

Kelli's orgasm contracted harder and pushed Patrick's still cumming cock out of her pussy. His semen sprayed all over her ass and back. Her ass kept humping back against Patrick and his cock slide along her ass making it spurt again and again, all the way up her back and into her short blonde hair. Her orgasm started to subside and she melted flat onto the bed and Patrick fell next to her trying to catch his breath.

"So, Patrick you want to spend the night?"

Patrick, dumbfounded, just smiled and nodded.

D66769
D66769
121 Followers